youtube.com/watch?v=EVJtKQ8QsBU
youtube.com/watch?v=7d9Sxm1ZErU
youtube.com/watch?v=-Rq2ylyb6NM
youtu.be/vkyK4f4ReY0?t=2m37s
youtube.com/watch?v=e01wXB4MUYk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

cats

Could do better thread, seriously

Maybe if you stop using the stupid OP and use a better image than the stupid one from twitter

still looks like shit

S-sorry
But the shit mountains, bug, shit fetch quests and downgraded characters all around are still there.

apologize for?
still look shit

>Boy band decide to visit the forest for a reprieve from their tour

>october of current year
>STILL falling for bullshots
jesus christ

remember when Final Fantasy was mystic and full of fantasy?
and not some gay roadtrip?

>I have an intimate understanding of how shit looks like
Lol, loser.

It was always a gay roadtrip?

Only good game coming out for the rest of the year :)

Yeah keep sucking Tabata's cock
I'm not believing shit until I see gameplay on a regular PS4

i just hope the gameplay is good.

If you like Kingdom hearts, then it will be good.

If you don't like Kingdom hearts, then it will be bad.

Emo boy band game looks like emo boy band

Which version?

Latest build.

I haven't played single KH game and excited as fk for this game. Your theory is wrong.

WHICH IS WHICH

Better quality comparison

It just means you're grossly underdeveloped. The theory is solid with people who have more experience than you. In your case it is a coin toss.

That car looks dope man.

August build looks worse than what i posted.

>Latest build
As in the newest version they showcased at Gameforce in Germany?

So KH players more expirienced in action game than DMC and Ninja Gaiden fans? kk.

yap

Looks better since E3

The top one is the most recent and very likely final one.

The bottom one is from the 2014 Episode Duscae demo.

Belgium actually.

No, but they would be experienced in a game designed by the same creator.

Except that it's not really KH at this point
I love KH and i hated the combat back in duscae and even now that it's good it's still different from KH

Was that regular PS4 footage or Pro footage?

How the fuck did they go from Duscae, to downgrade, to BETTER than Duscae?

Fuck, this is awesome

They confirmed all this footage was on the regular ps4

Regular ps4

It was never downgraded dude, that was Cred Forums spinsters telling you a story.

The new screenshots are from the regular old PS4.

They actually worked to make the game look better than the recent promotional material.

You don't see that very often these days.

It basicly went from dusace to this, GC was the only real exception and i don't know why they even showed it off
But they said it had problems, a few lines of code can fuck up many things

Imo it's still nothing groundbreaking, but better than the builds before that, pretty good for their first game with that engine though

Just replayed duscae and i can't believe how shit the combat back then was, the concept was good, but the fact that you and enemies pretty much don't react to hits made it so bad

Is it wrong that I'm more excited for the hunts & side contents than the story? Hope there's hidden summons & stuff like in X & XII.

Really like the hunts concept, feels close to XII's.

You usually don't see it that often because most AAA devs show PC footage of a prototype and then nothing for years until the console build comes out.
FFXV did the same back in 2014, but we saw new gameplay every year and even had demos

>it's still nothing groundbreaking
The current build looks better than all released open world games except W3.

>never downgraded

Let's not get ahead of ourselves here, the 50 minutes Gamescom video looked positively atrocious in parts. On the XBOne moreso than on the PS4 but the lighting was flat, the pop-in was extremely noticeably and the foliage looked absolutely shit.

Those screenshots are a massive improvement.

In how much hours is Twitchcon stream anyone know?

looks better than no man sky

This doesn't play like Kingdom Hearts at all. KH is fun. This is just boring as fuck

It didn't help that it was the master version supposed to come out on September 30, meaning that at some point SE thought they could release the game like that.

KH is boring casual shit and FFXV is really fun to play, combat is deep also.

Yeah, nothing groundbreaking. The tech that the engine can put out is great, but it's nothing that will go down as a grpahical masterpiece, be it open world or not
And before you get trigged i never said it looks bad

If you don't like KH you can use the alternative battle system which is basically FFXII's.

>This is one of the few games to be UPGRADED instead of downgraded near release

yfw

annything looks better

Here we go
Not allowed to like both

ESRB rating

This is an action role-playing game (RPG) in which players control a prince and his friends as they attempt to save a kingdom from evil forces. From a third-person perspective, players move around battlefields and city environments, perform various quests, and battle an assortment of human and fantastical enemies (e.g., demons, titans). Characters use swords, guns, and magic attacks (e.g., exploding fireballs, blasts of ice) to defeat soldiers and oversized animals in frenetic combat. Fights are highlighted by cries of pain, dramatic light effects, and realistic gunfire. A handful of cutscenes depict characters impaled on swords; one cutscene involves a woman being stabbed off-screen; another scene depicts a character with a bloodstained wound. During the course of the game, some female characters are depicted topless, with breasts that lack discernible details (i.e., no nipples). The word “sh*t” appears in the dialogue.

It has that?

mmm gladio

The hunts look pretty boring honestly. Basically another type of fetch quest.

>some gay roadtrip
what is every Final Fantasy?

>XV
>Literally has auto attack and auto defend
>Not boring casual shit

Yeah fuck off . XV is boring as beyond fuck

nah, the hunting in XII was amazing and added a stupid amount of time and unique items to the game, hopefully theres as many in XV and theyre as varied as XII

All of them were gay roadtrips except for V

I told you this game was going to be shit. but you bought it anyway, I don't need to apologize for shit.

Good luck

youtube.com/watch?v=EVJtKQ8QsBU

It their plan all along
>show shitty looking footage at GC
>show progressively better footage at every subsequent event
>get people thinking the game got upgraded, when it was always going to look like that at release
>achieve 10 million sales target

It isn't out yet you stupid shit

>The word “sh*t” appears in the dialogue.

That's the first time since Final Fantasy VII that the word shit has been said right?

Yeah but FFXV "shit" >>> FFVII "shit", obviously

in 8 and 10 especially you go after pussy instead of cock

>one cutscene involves a woman being stabbed off-screen
what did they mean by this

Its means that your waifu is gonna die, user.

"Shite" is said by npcs fairly often in ffxiv

>one cutscene involves a woman being stabbed off-screen

LUNA DIES CONFIRMED! THE LEAKS ARE REAL

>but FFXV "shit" >>> FFVII "shit", obviously

What does that even mean?

Too much grass.

>off-screen
>Luna

Yeah, no.

It could be Luna's mother flashback

Or this instead

POST THE OLD VERSION ON TOP AND NEW ON THE BOTTOM

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

If you paint it yellow, would it become the masterrace car?

still looks like skyrim graphics lol

stay mad NeithOF XD

Why would they show that again if it was already in Kingsglaive

Probably Iris is if the Nifilheik base with Aranea is anything to go by.

This exact shit happened to me.

Not everyone watched Kingsglaive you know, just to show what happened to her mother.

It just needs to fucking come out.

I fear for the worst, but still have a shred of optimism.
Just not another 13 fiasco, PLEASE!

Stabbed off screen. Not just her death being off screen. They probably didn't show the actual stabbing.

This game has had a longer dev time than Xenoblade Chronicles X. It damn well better be 1080p60 and look gorgeous.

It's hinted that Iris dies?

On the left, a proper city in a real fantasy game, The Witcher 3. Notice the architecture fits what a proper fantasy setting should look like. Meanwhile on the right we have a city in FF XV. Notice it looks like a modern day city with skyscrapers. No small cottages, no castles, no moats or any structures remotely resembling a proper city in a fantasy setting.

Final Fantasy XV isn't fantasy. It's fake fantasy. SE has finally gone off the deep end and made the most boring and generic looking FF setting ever conceived, which is quote the feat when you consider how awful A Realm Reborn looks.

This
The only things I've heard about Kingsglave is that it's hot trash.

And even then Bartz only remembers Galuf dearly, and the chocobo.

Or just don't be stupid and know how to make before and after images

is this pasta

Fantasy is not limited to one realm of architecture. kys senpai

Man you guys are really insecure about your game
I have enver seen that many fucking comparison images in threads

What the fuck are you talking about? Never heard of modern fantasy or science fiction? That's fantasy as well.

I'll bet you loved FF VII and guess what? That took place in the future, too.

I don't think you understand what "fantasy" means. Sure, XV's setting is shit, but that doesn't exclude it from being fantastical just because it mirrors modern times instead of mirroring medieval Europe.

FF 7 was cyberpunk. Not fantasy.

this

Oct. 2, 10:00 AM, so in how much hours guys?

It's all fantasy, bruv.

Fantasy: the faculty or activity of imagining things, especially things that are impossible or improbable.

But that does exclude it. Otherwise anything can be fantasy. Go online, there's websites detailing haunted sites, sites of UFO spottings, bigfoot, etc in various cities. By that logic Detroit is a fantasy setting since someone probably saw a ghost there at some point.

Well... the unpatched master version. I assume they had planned a rather large day one patch that would have made it look quite a bit better.

I can't stop laughing at retards who thinks that medieval = fantasy.

Going to extremes, eh?

By your logic, Vampire: The Masquerade is not fantastic.

>FF 7 was cyberpunk. Not fantasy
lol what
The only thing even somewhat resembling cyberpunk in FF7 was Midgar, and even that's a bit of a stretch.

How is a skyscraper impossible? I see those everyday. Is Earth a fantasy world then? I also heard people use these odd machines to travel around that look like flying metal birds, I believe they are called Aeroplanes? Airplanes?

Have you seen the combat in the game? There are dragons and magic. It's fantasy. Deal with it.

Architecture like in the Witcher really existed, so it's not fantasy either if we follow your logic.

>slapping monsters in a modern city makes it fantasy

Come on man, even if it did, that's pretty creatively bankrupt.

Theoretically speaking Areana yanks her the moment where you think you saved her (since that is the mission during the Nifilheim base footage during PAX west).

It could mean anything however.

Good.

>slapping monsters in a medieval city makes it fantasy

Come on man, even if it did, that's pretty creatively bankrupt.

wait, so what kind of setting is this game, is it like Supernatural where a bunch of bros kill monsters in cities?

Thanks for proving that you don't understand what the word means in the slightest.

>I listen to movie critics/RT

Not even my favorite of the FFXV universe but user pls

guys
cyberpunk is fantasy
dragons are fantasy
grand theft auto is fantasy
every final fantasy, every contra, every mario game is fantasy
fucking CoD is fantasy
deal with it

jesus that hair looks so fucking bad

Monsters existing at all is pure fantasy.

Again, did you enjoy Vampire: The Masquerade? STALKER? Bioshock? All fantasy.

The dominant architecture or technology does not determine whether or not something is fantasy.

Plus, they have some pretty damn fantastic technology in FF XV.

The vast majority of the game doesn't appear to be urban at all, it's just a fantasy world that does have modern cities.

youtube.com/watch?v=7d9Sxm1ZErU

How is a medieval cottage impossible, you fucking nitwit?

>Generic fantasy is better
>too dumb to pick up the suitability of XV's fantasy city landscape and just want more generic tolkien fantasy because you can't handle anything else

Idiot witchercasual.

Except medieval cities in fantasy tend to either be part of a low fantasy world where magic is uncommon, or part of an extremely fantastical world with all sorts of crazy shit, like cities made of crystals and gold, floating cities, ocean cities, bridges leading to hellgates, other civilizations filled with other inhuman races like elves and dwarves. Where are the elves and stuff in FF XV, all I see are bland boring humans in admittedly really nice looking clothes.

The thing I HATE most about Final Fantasy XV threads are either it's going to be extreme shitposting or extreme circlejerking. There is no in between. It's disgusting on both ends.

The circlejerking is cancer because anytime somebody brings up something negative about XV you guys bring in other games for no reason at all or will just blindly bash other games for no reason and claim XV will be the greatest game of all time. It will not be. No where close

The shitposting is cancer because you guys claim it will bomb and it will be a godawful game and will discredit every single good thing about XV . It's not going to be a shit game. It's not going to bomb

XV will be a good game. Not bad. Not great. Just good. Why can't the threads be a nice mix of praise and criticism instead of an extreme case of one or the other?

i have a feeling its going to be like FF8 with bromance

it's a fantasy based on reality

Most people I've seen that say it's good make arguments like "oh they're just haters".

Tell me why the movie is good user.

read more fantasy and you won't think that
the breadth of imagination is not relegated to two extremes

>other inhuman races like elves and dwarves. Where are the elves
Jesus Christ, that's the most generic shit. There are plenty of fantastical locations and cities in the game if you actually care to look.

>Claim XV will be a good game. Not bad. Not great. Just good
>I can see the future
You're even worse

>Plus, they have some pretty damn fantastic technology in FF XV.

Come on, the shit looks fucking retarded, if this kingdom can have soldiers with modern/futuristic guns, why the hell would they be wearing ye olde blacksmith armor? Where's the hardsuits, the mechsuits, the space marine armor, the cyberninjas?

Is this the new Skyrim mod that replaces all NPCs with Final Fantasy characters?

FF has a history of inhuman races, yet all this game has are humans wearing fancy clothes, it's boring as shit. Even FF 7 at least had supersoldiers with alien dna and Jenova. No Viera, no Elvaan, no Mithrea, nothing.

like i don't even understand why people take pre-release footage of any game now seriously anymore. it is pretty much standard now to outright lie about what the game will look like and people just cant seem to stop hyping this shit. off the top of my head:

>aliens colonial marines
>watch dogs
>dark souls 2
>far cry 4
>witcher 3
>the division
>the trash in OPs pic

i expect this from people with zero understanding of video games but for places like Cred Forums to do this is disgusting and shows complaints of downhill quality of the board have truth to them.

fuck off NoctisPendragon

That just means that either:

1. They found a huge performance hog and got rid of it/optimized.

2. They actually balanced that useless and hardly noticeable face/hair/cloth detail in favor of environment detail, or they used smarter LOD.

It's magitek.

No, because modded skyrim looks better than this shitty game does, and Skyrim has an actual coherent setting. Not medieval knights with laser rifles and futuristic UFO ships fighting jrocker dudes in Neo Tokyo.

>magitek
>ie. stupid made up reason for why any army would stupidly use archaic armor despite having modern weapons

Magitek, meet Emperor-tech.

Is this the new hip thing now? Just throwing out random names

>why the hell would they be wearing ye olde blacksmith armor? Where's the hardsuits, the mechsuits, the space marine armor, the cyberninjas?
Because that shit has been done to death and is boring as fuck at this point?
The idea of pseudo-medieval Robots is pretty cool.

You faggots what are you discussing right now?

FUCKING MOST IMPORTANT THING IS IN HOW MUCH HOURS IS TWITCHCON STREAM AND FUCKING MURRICANS CAN'T ANSWER ME.

Why do you hate other people that like FFXV, i don't get this shit

LEARN TO GOOGLE YOU 3RD WORLD SHITSTAIN

>how much hours
this is why nobody is answering you

lol who gives a shit nerd

Comsoles ruined everything!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

does the entire game take place on a highway

Thats the only screen shots people ever seem to post

It's just xv-kun being retarded as usual.

>The idea of pseudo-medieval Robots is pretty cool.

No. No it isn't. Why do you think all these shooters have people in hardsuits? Because it looks cool.

if anything it's dieselpunk. Where the diesal is glowing green and made of grandma memories and shit

Dark Eldar would slaughter the entire world of FF XV in a single raid.

>mfw these mon'keigh think their ridiculous clothing and magic pixie dust will save them

Just because one fantasy setting uses machines and guns alongside swords and magic doesn't mean all fantasy settings should follow suit.

Nice opinion

Get better bait

>edgelord in shitty armor made of volcanic rocks and pink shit

wow so amazing

Final Fantasy XV's world operates on the idea of taking a typical fantasy world, and then having it advance into modern standards, while still retaining the fantasy elements since they obviously would not just disappear over night.

well that's dumb because i want the TEN MILLIONTH game set in a standard medieval fantasy setting

GOTY?

Yeah 2017

spooky

This guy is paid by Tabata and XV-kun.

Why give a shit about the graphics when the fighting system is absolutely attrocious trash?

as someone who didnt play any FF game at all, is x/x2 hd worth getting?

>that 40k guy who shits up threads by bringing up powerlevel
Yes, we get it, your favourite fictional universe is stupidly powerful to the point of boredom, that's why you spend more time here, arguing about it.

is this person retarded? he could have made his point with 2 bullet points

No

start with VII

yeah

40kfags that bring up powerlevels are too fucking stupid to understand that the entire thing is a parody, don't respond

>PCucks are so mad they aren't getting FFXV they have to resort to muh graphics
If only you poorfags were Idortmasterace, none of these shit posting wars would be happening.

Will this game be worth getting on xbone

All I ever see is ps4 footage

Literally nobody asked.

Just hold out for the PC/PS4 Pro/Scorpio version, it should look more like the E3 demos.

It's the GTAV double-dip method, exploiting impatient plebs to fund a superior version.

Things are looking much more promising now than they were 2 months ago at least, the delay certainly seems like it's been very beneficial. The expansion of the skill tree is a big plus too.

Its gonna be fine.

Cyber knights > cyber ninjas

I guess I'll wait for release footage

I'm not a poorfag though. I'll buy both versions.

There won't be a Pro "version", it'll be a patch for the regular game, that's how Pro compatibility works. I'm relatively certain Tabata mentioned they want it to support Pro at launch too.

Shitposting allowed in this thread or its serious one?

>that part where these things pull you out from your hiding place
We horror now.

Everything in these threads is considered shitposting

X is good, but it's not exactly representative of the series as a whole. X-2 is pure garbage.

X I am not a fan of but it's probably like the second most popular title in the series after VII, a lot of people are very into it. It's worth giving a look probably.

VII is the starting point though, it's a bit dated these days but it's still a great game.

where do I go in the series after VII? chronologically?

It's more biopunk than anything.

All of the PS1-era titles are good IMO so give VIII and IX a try, and VI is definitely worth looking into. Don't worry about doing things chronologically though.

Follow the release order, so VIII.

aight
thanks dudes

FF2 is the only one I'd really consider bad. FF9 is tied with 7 for my favorite so I say go for that one.

Tactics is great too

I'm not apologizing for shit until I get a hands on with the supposedly "fixed" sluggish raw input lag used to play the game.

Man i hope it comes to pc someday.
We'll probably get it like we got FF13, years later. I'm even hoping for KH.

They've already mentioned that they'd like to bring it to PC. I'd expect it, but I doubt they're even beginning to port it until after it's out on consoles.

Can my /Lunafreya/ bros get in here?

I find myself drawn to Luna. It isn't autism or the fact that Luna looks great. I just want to hug her, bros.

Her outfit in Kingsglaive is so fucking cool. Those heels, man.

She is goddess, no doubt.

>So you want to get into the final fantasy series?
Not really, no
After all the movies I've seen were shit and the gameplay from the games were equally bad

I'm sorry it looks like shit!

The movies are shit, the games up until X (or XII depending on who you ask) are good.
Most of the games have really simplistic gameplay, but they're the best there is when it comes to unique, well paced, varied, story driven, non-grindy fantasy adventures with great music and visuals.
You're really missing out if you don't give the series a chance

my friend said these guys are fuccboi's

What exactly is a fuccboi?

SE is porting its games pretty quickly these days, so I wouldn't worry about that. You'll still be spoiled to hell and back, though.

Boys you want to fuck. Your friend wants to suck your dick.

Somebody post that censored pic. You know which one.

Luna is bae

>After all the movies

Well there is your problem. The movies are absolute garbage. The first one was just bad in every way. Advent Children only worked if you were already a fan of the FF7 characters and universe. And Kingsglaive was just a 2 hour long intro cutscene.

If you don't like the overall gameplay, then this series probably isn't for you.

On the left, an ordinary city in an typical medieval fantasy game, The Witcher 3. Notice the architecture is just the same exact shit we've ever seen countless times in almost every game in the genre. Meanwhile on the right we have a city in FF XV. Notice it looks like a modern day city buth with a heavy gothic style that gives it a strong fantasy atmosphere. And that despite having no small cottages, no castles, no moats or any structures we've already seen over and over and over again in this kind of games.
> Final Fantasy XV isn't the same old, stale medieval fantasy. It's modern fantasy. SE has finally tried something new and gave one of the most original, interesting and gorgeous looking world and setting ever made instead of rehearsing the same old stale shit over and over again like the Witcher III.

Fixed that for you.

And thank me I didn't post Altissia, I don't like too easy wins.

Thanks, my man. That "censorship" cracks me up every time.

>that feel when I give zero fucks about a ff game

Thats when you know the times have changed.

I love FFVII, but Advent Children is one of the shittiest things I've ever seen

>VERY fast CGI people sitting at incredible hihg speed

JUST

Isn't that just the PS4Pro version?

WHAT A FLOP CALL KAGARI NEOGAF FUCKING NEITHOF LYING CUNT XV-KUN I HATE YOU BAKKAHENTAI LOL COPYPASTA DUCKROLL GAMEFAQS BANNED FROM OFFICIAL FORUMS TABATA IS HACK

That's always how it is in Final Fantasy: the side content is what's interesting.
The main story is designed to be finishable by everyone who plays the game, so it limits what it can do.

He probably couldn't bear to see his beautiful cities and landscapes being butchered by constant downgrades

Things were like that in the beginning.

It's the nature of a repeated thread. Entropy by shitposts

Vanilla PS4, the only thing that we know for sure about the Pro patch is that it has HDR.

Except FFXV isn't even open world.

remember to thank tabata

In 20 hours.

By your words Witcher 3 is not open world too.

That doesn't add up. Every demo and footage we've seen has had problems with the framerate, which is likely why there's been downgraded footage.

Now at the last minute they can add like 3 times as much foliage?
I don't buy it.

what a noob, the hunts are always the best part of Final Fantasy.

You fight terribly strong monsters, which require you to prepare with the right gear, techniques or strategies. Beating them you acquire more rare or unique gear to help you beat other hunts.

Luna is love Luna is life

Hunts was a terrible idea. No fucking game should have a grinding system like hunting unless the hunt and the combat itself actually synergize well like Monster Hunter

>xv threads in a nutshell

Removing trees is literally not a downgrade.

It could just be under the hood tweaks, small fixes here and there can add up. I'm not a programmer so I can't say for sure, but I'd reckon it might be a little bit late in the game for them to straight up lie about the nature of the footage they're showing.

"These foolish mon'keigh have no idea what is in store for them... their screams of pain and misery will sustain me for a fortnight!"

>a massive raiding party comes to invade the world of FF XV, and nothing, especially not their pitiful magitek can save them...

Didn't stop Dark Souls 2 any.

Why is it always the grass? Why do devs keep promising more grass than they can deliver? Why do we keep believing in devs who promise us grass even though we never get the grass we were promised and deserve?

Do not worry, for soon, there will be no grass after we have torched all their pathetic cities to the ground.

Who is we?

You faggots gonna get rekt by King of Light.

>the mon'keigh don't know we have black hole technology
>their gods will just be consumed into oblivion

Requesting noctis uses a gun gif.

X is good, its linear but packed with content during the linear story which is the opposite of XIII. Also world building and story are pretty good. THe AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA people are autists. Combat is decent.

>Grinding system
>Grinding

Casual faggot with shit opinions, more news at 10

that was the build that was supposed to be released in august or september or whatever, they literally spent all this time on optimization. And let me tell you in dev world, you shit something out, and given the time you can really optimize it. most devs dont get the time.

what if I want to lick lightning's armpits but I don't really want anything to do with final fantasy

>I like pretty space elves, but I'm also an edgy sadist.

REMINDER YESTERDAY WAS THE ORIGINAL RELEASE DATE FOR THIS GAME.

Those edgy sadist would turn the world of FF XV into a living hell from which no one can escape. Noctis would be the only fortunate one, as he ages fast so he'd die a lot sooner.

REMINDER THE DARK ELDAR WILL DESTROY THE PITIFUL KINGDOM OF NIFLEHEIM AND INSOMNIA AND MAKE EVERYONE SLAVES

>Fantasy is a fiction genre that uses magic or other supernatural elements as a main plot element, theme, or setting. Many works within the genre take place in imaginary worlds where magic and magical creatures are common. Fantasy is generally distinguished from the genres of science fiction and horror by the expectation that it steers clear of scientific and macabre themes, respectively, though there is a great deal of overlap between the three, all of which are subgenres of speculative fiction.
In popular culture, the fantasy genre is predominantly of the medievalist form. In its broadest sense, however, fantasy comprises works by many writers, artists, filmmakers, and musicians from ancient myths and legends to many recent and popular works.

delet

the shit has been upgraded

This game looks very cool but I won't be buying a ps4 since I'm too poor

did they make her uglier?

Fuck off, Lunafag.

Will we be able to use old Noctis as an alternative skin at least? Does he have the same body than the young version?

I kinda want to see him with regular Noctis main clothes.

Looner is shit too

It will be a villain that gets stabbed by the purple haired guy. Good characters don't die off screen

>Gameplay still looks like shitty KH with a teleport gimmick and KH gameplay is like a action game lite at most
>FFXV apologists will actually continue to say the game looks great or better then other jrpgs despite this.

SMT4F will still be a better game for example. Hitting home in what makes jrpgs traditionally fun to play with a actual fun set of mechanics even with a few of its own faults. Have fun playing the color black the dull ass game.

The only "bad" female character we know of is Aranea. And given how much promotion they're giving her I don't think she's dying off screen either.

>Jill

Why do people keep bringing this up? XV has a different director and an entirely different team working on it.

Why is this allowed?

Now compare their faces.

because there's absolutely no reason it can't happen again

THIS ISN'T FAIR

WE WERE SUPPOSED TO BE PLAYING THIS GAME TODAY

I TOOK OFF OF WORK AND WASTED VACATION DAYS FOR NOTHING NOW

I don't get why everyone is so obsessed with that stab when the same synopsis mentions there's multiple cutscenes with people getting impaled on swords. There's plenty of stabbing for everybody.

Thank you based Tabata.

Thats literally the same fucking place as OP pic

>comparing anime faces to fashion magazine covers

Because left has advanced lighting and a shit ton of polygons. Right would look like shit without the textures.

It says stabbed and offscreen, not killed.
The leaks are already fake because Gentiana is confirmed not to be Shiva

No shit, but at least it's in the right order this time and the quality isn't absolute garbage and the stream image actually has the full screen

So?
XV would look like shit without the polys and lighting, wow

>it's not about looking good, it's about using fancy graphic gimmicks

The anime showed the scene of Noctis regis and Luna in Tenebrae even though that was in KG too

Fantasy doesn't mean medieval retard. XV is urban fantasty.

There is nothing fantastical about Witcher 3s location design.

So you're autistic

Tell me where are the floating castles in Witcher 3?

Yeah.

What XVs competition?

Just what? XV is done now as of 2 says ago and he formally left SE now that it is done. He's proud of XV and said he'll continue to work on SE games but he will also be doing other things.

me and ur mom

personally last guardian and gravity rush 2 have a chance at beating it for me but i'm definitely not making any claims until i actually play everything. haven't played much else this year

>turn based handheld shit

Just reply to every shitpost separately again

You tell me.

Its lighting isn't that much more advanced. There's a better skin shader, the AO is more detailed and it isn't reliant on baked lightmaps. But the PS4 and Xbone are supposed to be years ahead technology-wise compared to the Wii U.

You can't even point to frame-rates since both Xenoblade and FFXV suffer from frame drops.

XV is the best looking open world game on console.

>watchdogs was released on the WiiU

So?
His point was fucking stupid
>just remove a whole part of the engine the game would like look shit without it!

Mods please wordfilter Apologize like you did with desu and senpai

XCX literally looks like shit in every aspect compared to XV.

Textures aren't an engine feature, are you dumb?

Just be a shitposter apologist again

Life is a highway user

samefag

The ESRB descriptions generally don't say if somebody actually dies or not, plus they only list a few examples. In T-0 for example the word "ass" was listed as objectionable language, but in XV it's "shit", although the game has "bitch" and "ass" too.

90% of games would look like shit without textures, what's your point?

For what? I called this game shit before we saw that broken ass graphics version which they've apparently fixed.

And I'll continue doing so, it's literally the most unappealing Final Fantasy in history.

The crisp detailed textures are basically the only thing making the game look good.
There, did I really have to explain that to you, retard?

>everyone is the same person?!

No since it's a stupid point to begin with
Just remove the polygons and the lighting, they're basicly the only thing making the game look good

Yes. in your mind they're

I still don't understand how older Nocits looks so different, it looks like he has a completely different facial structure. Doesn't even look like the same person

Luna is a shit.

xv-kun reply to me too!!

Witcher 3 looks better than XV! HAHA that's enough to bait him, he will surely fall for it

(you)

They look the same.

Yeah, I wouldn't pay anyone to sit on their ass for two more months (probably longer).

I don't see a difference? It just looks like a different area

LUNA IS A SHIT CHARACTER AND SHE DIES IN THE GAME

GO FUCK YOURSELVES

the ingame one looks better

oh shit that's my cat

I've waited to live out my fantastical boy band adventurer dream for ten years now. Now it's so close I can almost taste it, but I fear the taste is that of a salty bitterness.

Tumblr what a faggot bahahha.

Did she come with Spyro?

kingdom heart III

lol neogaf haha twitter kek gamefags lel

>timing based, fast paced active battle system
>30 fps

like pottery

So XV delay confirmed?

It's coming out on November.

Did you just assume my cats gender?

>KHIII
>2016/2017
Keked

KH3 is coming out this year?

youtube.com/watch?v=-Rq2ylyb6NM
RIP FFXV

Standard for square combat, kingdom hearts was the same.

We'll be lucky if it comes out before the end of 2017.

no. Only Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 : Final Chapter Prologue is coming out in 2017. Probably 2018 for III.

Then it can't be competition for XV

Standard for what? FFX-2? FF12? FF13? None of these required actual realtime reflexes. FF15 involves dodging, timed attacks. Imagine Nioh on 30 fps.

Oh wait, you probably played Meme Souls under lcok and enjoyed it without realizing that at leats 40% of your mistakes come from these limitations

It's not that weird if you compare it to his in-game face.

>those fucking Kingdom Hearts rejects
Nomura was a mistake.

>Standard for square combat, kingdom hearts was the same.
>kingdom hearts was the same
>kingdom hearts
Not that i don't agree with you, but at least try reading past the comma.

you do realize that ffxv is a fantasy based on reality right? literally in the trailers since versus

I don't recall anything as fats as FF15 in terms of combat in KH.

How old are you? 25-30? Probably age shows, things may seem faster to you than they are in real. 20 is a reflex peak for most people.

Without Nomura XV wouldn't even exist
XV fags hate Nomura way too much considering their game wouldn't even exist without him

>gay looking chibi shit
>competition to XV
fucking lol

He just looks older.

Rip WOFF

the "emperor-tech" is powered armor, not powerless. its not a hinderence

youtu.be/vkyK4f4ReY0?t=2m37s
Please point to me what is faster in XV

>Kingdom heart Character design for the main characters
>target audience= Nostalgiafags, FF fan, Kids, especially newcomers people (whatever their age)
>coming out on PS4 AND Ps vita.
>100 hours gameplay (50 for the main story alone)
>200 characters
>online mode to compete
>It also plays a bit like pokemon
Sleeper hit and FFXV killer.

I agree that the extremes of opinions is out of control but you can't be sure yourself that the game will just be middle of the road. That being said. People need to cool their shit about this game in general. At the rate things are going this game is setting up another NMS-style shitstorm.

I genuinely like Nomura's designs for VII, VIII, and PE. Since then his quality has been uneven, to put it mildly.

DUDE RANDOM WARPS WEBM

He has some good designs every now and then and the art quality itself is still amazing and of course his monster designs for FF, but he drifts off into sameface territory. It works better for the KH artstyle

>using an end game boss as an example
nice try

>tfw I want to be excited, but I hate story heavy games, and Final Fantasy has been garbage for a while now

I want it to be good, but I know better than to trust pre-release hype. No Man's Sky ruined it for everyone.

DUDE LMAO

>end game full powered kh2fm sora
Nice reading comprehension and retardation. We've only seen Noctis abilities as far as chapter 3 and he's faster than kh1 sora

Understanding the whole story

Which example of Noctis are we talking about?

It still looks like shit. It just looks less shit.
Why does FFXV looks like its trying to mimic the worst part of open-world western games? Or worse yet, why does it look like its trying to mimic MGSV?

No it's just plain shit. people who played it confirmed it's really bad.

I played both and liked both, what now? Let me guess insults

Wat, i thought this was about square games having fast paced combat at 30 frames not about about what abilities one has at a point of the game.

Looks better than any other open world game on console

The whole argument started with fast shit so why wouldn't he pick KH2. Is being faster than KH1 really a feature at this point?

using the end all of secret bosses come on user.

links to these reviews?

Not better than Xenoblade Chronicles X

KH2 is slow as shit at the start.

Everyone said it was awesome.
youtube.com/watch?v=e01wXB4MUYk

I'm still sad it won't have online on vita for no good reason. I'm unrealistically hoping for a patch but no one in America loves vita that much
At least the game will be comfy as fuck and still looks amazing on vita

Except you cherrypicked end game KH2FM sora at full power, compare start game KH2 to end game KH2 they are polar opposite in speed

Yes it does.

>everyone
>links to a shitty trailer

>using footage from the game taken from screenshots of people who got the game early and hadn't gotten to download the DLC to make it load properly as an example
Is there a reason why you're doing this?

How fast is early game Noctis?

Nobody could play NMS before the release, while XV has been extensively demoed at various stages of completion. I understand being cautious, but the two projects aren't remotely comparable.

That said, if you really hate story-heavy games then FF probably isn't for you anyway.

the whole point was that kh plays fine at 30fps, even at full speed

the trailer wasn't the "everyone". "Everyone" is twitter comment who have played it.

No that's the actual game.

FFXV is still not fast enough to be unplayable at 30fps especially since you have things like an autododge for most attacks if you want to

Faster than end game KH1 Sora and faster than start game KH2 Sora.

Not him, but WoFF hasn't been nominated for a single show award, I think. Considering even DQ Builders got something, it's pretty telling.

And so does XV. What's your point?

So not even close to anything that would require 60fps, cause that's the whole thing the reply chain was about

I posted that as an example of the game playing great at 30 fps with fast paced combat.
That was the original point.

do you even know what you're arguing about? here's a hint

No, I was in those threads.
Those assets from your comparison pic hadn't loaded yet because the DLC that was meant to be downloaded once the game came out wasn't available yet. People were making fun of how shitty the game looked before figuring that out
I'll give you the fog though

>1hp
>Doesn't die
And people say this game is hard

You can find a even more compressed screenshot to compare?

The game have datapacks to fix the LoD and texture pop ins. It don't remove for entire but the game looks a lot better. Running the game on disk is terrible.

I never said anything about 60fps. I only responded about trying to use end game KH2FM Sora against start game XV

It has Lightning.

Reminder that FFXV used to actually have KH combat and it was WAY better back then

Is that supposed to be a good thing?

At least give us a better pic, that one looks like it was taken on a shit phone.

Looks just as floaty as it is now.

Is XV harder? Cause in XV you don't die even at 0 HP

the only reason kh was brought up was because someone suggested that you can't have fast action at 30fps, what are you even on about

I just find it funny how people shit on Nomura for his chibi or KH designs (a fucking kids game) yet he and Ferrari worked to make the most realistic yet still good looking designs for a FF yet. If it were up to Tabata, everyone would look like an ugly Bioware character.

Not to mention, the realistic idea was Nomura's. All of the ideas people praise XV for are Nomura's. If XV has any actual ambition left, it's only only because of Nomura.

Too bad the man wasn't allowed to complete his vision as it was intended. Instead, they gave it to a hack businessman who's sole ambition is money and making a "name" for himself so Square will allow him to make even shittier games like type-0. He turned Versus, Square's most original FF project into a bastardized shitshow for profit and personal gain. but I guess people will still support this circus because "hey atlest it's coming out right?"

Pathetic.

The animations are so slow. It would get on my nerves quick.

Nope.

>cherrypicking a pic thats against a wall so you can't see the god awful draw distance

Go back to your Xehanort No. 37643.

I didn't say XV was harder, I didn't even mention XV fucktard, I'm just saying people say KH is hard even though you can survive like that. Stop pushing your argument on other people.

It's all memes
XV fanboys just hate everything that isn't related to XV at the current moment.

Tabata is the director now, so of course he created every character and the whole universe by their logic

Are you implying any part of that is false?

There's actually an interview where Nomura said they slowed down the combat for trailers so people could see what's going on. He also did another interview saying the combat was supposed to be so fast only the player would know what's going on, and anyone watching would get confused.

Its much weightier now. You don't stay in the air for very long when you jump and you don't get very high unless you're attacking. Which, to be fair, is similar in hwo it used to be as generally you stay in the air longer when you attack at an enemy, but now FFXV's aerial combat has you constantly facing away from the enemy due to the way teleporting works. Attacks should never result in you facing away from the enemy.
Though I'm mostly getting this from the way the game played in the Platinum Demo which kinda sucked. The webm here makes it look a lot better but there's still the problem of attacks making Noctis face away from the enemy.

Noone did in this thread though, so no need for you to bring it up either

I only have two pics, sorry. Does this one have enough draw distance to satisfy you?

No, that Noctis combat is still the same now, only faster and with more direct control.

I wish they would put out another demo because I want to like the game, but the Platinum demo felt like ass.

No

>all that empty distance

yes

that armour is ballin though

>Boohoo stop saying bad things about muh kigdom hearts!!!

Jesus man, the guy only commented on how ridiculous survivability is in KH when compared to other games and how people call it hard even with that. Calm your horses ya dingus.

How would you know, versus never existed
:^)

That looks comfy

>those Thai hermaphrodite fashion model designs
Sakaguchi and Amano are rolling in their graves and they're not even dead yet. I can't wait to read the train wreck story synopsis on wikipedia while laughing my face off.

Fuck off Nomura-kun.

still weird to me that they didn't just update duscae

Those attack animations on the right are significantly weightier and yet there isn't much knockback on the enemies now as there is on the left

I'm a fan of FFVII and I found Advent Children unnecessary and retarded and it utterly raped the story with "LOL JK NONE OF THE BAD GUYS ACTUALLY DIED!"

whoever was playing for that trailer was a god

I mean, i was calm to begin with. You're the one throwing around instults and using stupid greentexts

Never

>compressed youtube screenshot.

You really showed him user.

Pretty much. I don't understand how any XV fan can shit on Nomura or Versus as it's the backbone of XV now and all the shit they praise XV for are Nomura's ideas 90% of the time.

The only thing Tabata did was create his own "vision" of those ideas and I haven't seen anyone actually too impressed with the details. Half the time XV fans seem to be under the impression it's the same game they watched in the Versus trailers. Which should tell you a lot.

>That shit crop
>That even shittier quality when exists in the same thread
I don't even know how people are so skilled at finding shit quality images. Heck, why even do it just to prove themselves right when people have proved them wrong.

Prompto a shit

user took that photo for the sole purpose of filling pic related even more.
Fun times in those threads.

They only look weightier, it still feels like shit when you play it.

tl;dr

Nomura knew what he was doing and you could see promise in his progress trailers and Tabata is a hack and the demos and trailers for XV are shit.

You can't even try to convince me that some people actually think that this KH 1:1 copy combat with the slowest fucking animations on Earth is better than what we have now.

That's next level Nomura dick-suckery.

Considering the whole active weapon switching thing and the way how to select magic works totally different now i wouldn't say it's the same. A same cut together animations won't make it the same combat system.
And i don't get why people keep posting this webm either, most people here seem to hate everything about versus and always say it would've been bad anyway, yet they do their best to prove that it's still the same

I was saying they were more weighty as a bad thing user. I agree with you

some of you guys really like to suck nomura's dick

back the fuck off?!

What we have now is shit.

and good job being uninformed. Nomura already confirmed a long time ago the combat was slowed down for trailers.

and atleast Versus sounded promisiing.

"The game will have positional damage elements for attacking enemies.
Larger enemies will have weak points.
The game does not have team attacks for your party members.
You can combo your attacks across character changes — that is, you can keep your combo going when you switch the character you’re currently controlling.
You can bring party members back to life if they die. The only exception is Noctis. If he dies, the game is over.
The difficulty is being set towards the high end."

Cutting character switching was a mistake. I'd rather have that than Tabata's casual shitfest XV.

I like Kingdom Hearts and dislike Final Fantasy Type-0

>Changing NAgi's equipment affects his cutscenes
>All those different costumes
Oh man if only I had known that sooner. That really cracked me up!

The only improvements I see here are the walking animations.

Hey man, i'm looking forward to XV, but i had more fun with Nomuras games up until now than any of Tabatas games. And most of the shit in XV is still from Nomuras mind, so yeah. Don't know what to tell you, i won't defend of all his games like some people do though

if the game was meant to be even faster don't you think switching characters in battle wouldn't be a huge clusterfuck?

That looks fun as fuck but I feel like I'm never going to get the hang of it.

The controls just feel awkward and nothing like an FF game.

Depends on how well the party AI positioning would've been

That's now how Xenoblade looks

I'm playing the game right now you Nintendo cock sucking moron. Stop using photoshopped bullshots, this was taken directly from my wiiu 2 minutes ago and I will take more if you need me to

I don't even like Nomura, he seems like a douche in some interviews but he actually cares about his projects and Versus looked to be the most ambitious FF project in awhile and actually interested me. I don't like KH, it looks like a retarded kid's game, which I guess is the point since it is made for kids. You don't have to be a Nomura-fag to prefer his Versus to Tabata's XV.

I find it hilarious that faggots like you actually think Tabata is a character designer or has anything to do with designs.

Also those realistic CG faces there were all done by Naora.

Nomura is the epitome of a hack businessman. Now butchering 7R splitting it in 3 to jew out everyone. Nomura even said himself he's just a salaryman.

If you're a casual maybe. Good thing for plebs like you XV dumbed everything down and cut the switching.

>Versus was a PS3 game and looked 1000% more fun to play and you could actually control all your characters instead of the computer playing the game for you and now we'll never get to play it

It still fucking hurts.

What makes it seem like Tabata doesn't care about the project?

These threads are the most degenerate threads on Cred Forums.

He seems to care more about what fans want his game to be and then change it accordingly

Yea, I'm sure Naora did everything himself with absolutely no input from Ferrari and Nomura who were the actual character designers.

Try harder next time, Tabata-cuck.

Just because you hate VII:R doesn't mean you have to shit on everything Nomura's ever had a hand in and praise a hack like Tabata. That's just pathetic.

>Larger enemies will have weak points
isn't that still in the game even now?

>the game will have positional damage elements
that's still in the game

Not him, but it more so just seems like Tabata's an arrogant asshat with his proclamations of how XV will be this and that and how all the other gaming companies will "fear" it.
And then he just doesn't deliver.

So how long until an "insider"/someone who got the game early spoils the whole thing?

>KH
>retarded kid's game,
no.

The massive shilling, the focus-testing, anytime he talks about the game it's just "we want EVERYONE to like it!" instead of actually having ideas he's passionate about. He wants the game to be successful sure, but he doesn't care about it as a project and probably never did. He even shits on Versus in interviews nowadays even though Nomura put him on the project because he fanboyed about it. The man's a shady businessman and I can tell he just wants to wash his hands clean of it so he can move on to a new project that is actually his from the ground up.

You gotta give his transparency some credit though.

It would be less degenerate if triggered Nintendo cock sucking fanboys would stop being trigged by FFXV and posting their photoshopped bullshots of the game

It looks like shit and FFXV looks miles better.

Stop responding to yourself Nomura-kun.

>still pushing the X and XV rivalry
this shit is so 2014

Stop being paranoid for once

It played the same retard

I love these threads, I love this banter.

But most of all, I love Tabata.

Yea, the gameplay is exactly the same you're right bro. Pre-ordering XV now.

Not really, faggot

I see what's going on here.

Look closely at those trees. In the new screenshots, they're extremely low detail with no transparency, the branches are just blocks where they used to have high detail.

This probably allowed them to bump up the lighting and shadows again since shadows from textures with transparency are more costly to render.

Basically they finally learned to optimize and cut quality in the right places.

Wait... hol up.
Do people here actually like Nomura?

Do people in this thread watch and enjoy Final Fantasy Advent Children unironically?

Dunno if thread is still active but could someone tell me if like we also still fight alot of human soldiers. I know the enemy got good technology and a robot army or whatever it is but it feels better if you also kill humans where you see blood and that they are more effective than those robots

Do you really have to to such extends to prove that a current gen game looks better than a WiiU game? I doubt the guy will ever change his mind

No it feels good confirmed by everyone who's actually played it.

If he didn't care about it as a project then he would have released it yesterday

>banter

Tabata fanboy autism isn't banter hate to break it to you faggot.

I'd rather watch AC than play through 3rd birthday or T0 again

No, we just hate Nomura-kun and his lies.

Better than anything Tabby-chan's shit out.

>we
Who?

No he didn't. Stop fucking lying.

No it didn't, not even close. Versus played like a perfected version of the KH battle system combined with TPS.

XV plays like XII and XIII had a retarded baby.

I'm not saying everything from versus was carried over just the 2 things you said. You can keep being ignorant I guess.

You can keep being a shill I guess.

>versus would've been shit anyway! FUCK NOMURA
>b-but guys it's still the same though believe me

I have no idea what you're talking about. Is this an alternative game/director?
Either way Tetsuya Nomura is a fucking 45 year old teenager who writes nonsensical stories using erroneous metaphors and babbling on like a facebook post about pretentious concepts.

I was expecting you to tell me I'm wrong but I guess you can't do that. Good talk

>XV plays like XII and XIII had a retarded baby.
Now you're just shitposting

What did Tabata do though?

>Do you really have to to such extends to prove that a current gen game looks better than a WiiU game?

To what extent? All I have done is post screenshots from the game. I don't care if I destroy his personal delusion, I've ignored him the entire time he has rode into these threads but it stops today. I'm sick of triggered little Nintendo cock gobbelers thinking they have a right to shitpost every FFXV thread by posting one of the worst looking games of all time prettied up with photoshop

>What did Tabata do though?
nuffin
he a good boy

Even though the graphics are outdated, all the places in the Versus trailers just looked comfier and I liked the sense of scale better.

XV areas are ugly as hell. I wouldn't care to explore those places, just pass through them to the next bland fetch quest. Which is why I'm probably not buying this game. Altissia only looks good in CGI. The XV team should've spent less time taking pictures of "cool" rocks for their empty cave dungeons and got some actual art direction skill.

That guys a retard. Character switching is in Type 0 and DQ Heroes and it didn't do anything to improve combat

I understand

You can stop lying already Nomura-kun. We all know that's you.

And you know that why? If you build a whole combat system around it with and actual good team it could work

Why would I tell you you're wrong? You're not wrong about those things still being in, but you're clearly trying to defend the shitfest XV with your "well atleast some things carried over.." -tier post so I called you for the shill you are.

Sorry you can't understand simple things.

>we
Who?

>XV thread
>Downgrade/Versus shitflinging until bump limit
everytiem

You can hate Nomura all you want, he's still better than Tabata as atleast some of Nomura's ideas are good.

Dude, that was not photoshopped. Are you using the datapacks? I know the games has it's flaws but I won't go as far as using photoshop to prove a point. Notice the jaggies on the skell and some monster parts. Having the camera so close to a wall does work wonders for the image. Check the kamen raider one and you'll see how it loses a bunch of detail around the focused area.
Another thing, note that they are on a skell, the image pans out a bit so you see less jaggy stuff than when you are on foot.

>He found a shit textured rock
Congrats. Why didn't you just go around NLA and took a picture of a car like did? It would be much easier. Also, none of those pics are shopped.

That looks fine to me. Why are you complaining? Heck, why are you even comparing? The people bringing the shitstorm were comparing KH and XV not XCX.

Nice hot opinion.

Enjoy casualfest XV, it won't make you think too hard, so you don't have to change anything and just be as you usually are.

How are you any better when you were shilling about how "promising" versus could have been?

>that character portrait
>prompto's manly as fuck Dante-tier jaw

Goodbye, non-faggot Prompto. We hardly knew you.

You can't shill a canceled game retard. Learn words before you type.

and it wouldn't be shilling anyway as everything known about Versus was better than anything shown of casualfest XV.

>He found a shit textured rock

Yes, day one 16gb data packs are installed, but that dudes images are deffinently photshopped or something. I have a rather high end TV screen and even with carefully optimized settings it just doesn't look like that.

There are some beautiful scenery and settings in the game, sure, but in terms of raw graphics technology and fidelity FFXV at its worst is still superior to XC and I don't even want to do this, if that one guy would just stop attacking these threads it wouldnt even be a comparison

>Triggered
Calm your shit, you XV cock gobbler. XV did look like shit at some point and they did fix it along the way. XCX looks impressive running on shit hardware and would probably look better if monolithsoft had the same resources SE has. XCX has some parts where it looks like complete shit and the hardware doesn't help with the draw distance, still it runs well and is quite detailed with many things popping on the screen (literally) at the same time. Give credit where credit's due, of course XV looks better than XCX, specially when the best thing SE does are graphics. Now if only they got everything else as well as that...

On another note, read up on the discussion, you've been triggered far worse than you should have been.

Have you considered the possibility that I'm not a Nintendo fanboy and just think the game looks better and that FFXV looks like shit?

Like, I'm not going to complain about World of FF or KHIII graphically. Its just FFXV and I think it does its open worldness very poorly like most games. I just happen to think XCX did it well

>left
suave playboy who actually looks like he could fuck you up
>right
anorexic cokehead who looks like he's about to cry at all times

Why did they JUST him so badly?

>slowed down

Fuckk off with lying Versus cuck, even the crush swing Noctis was shown doing for 1 second in the E3 2013 trailer still has the exact same animation speed as the Episode Duscae had.

You keep calling shopped but your pic seems to be on a lower res than it should be. Check the letters on the screen. With the regular resolution they don't appear as bad as yours.
Are you using miiverse to get the pics? There's more than one way to get pictures.

No one is attacking threads, stop feeling pursued. You're being ridiculous.

because Tabata is JUST incarnate.

NEW BREAD

I'd switch the descriptions to be honest. In fact old Prompto looked more like a pill-popper here with that nasty red under his eyes.

What's completely untrue for both, however, is Prompto being a playboy and being able to beat anything other than his dick to Luna and Cidney. Guy's a loser.

Spoken like a professional Nomurafag, as if that type of brigade has any room to talk.

It's funny because XV is shitting the bed even when it comes to graphics. The only people who praise this game for anything are casuals and literal autists like XV-kun.

More lies and ass pain from Nomura-kun.

Not really no

He is delivering. The game now is bigger than Versus ever was.

proof?

>switch the descriptions

We get it, you're a literal fag.

and Luna didn't even exist in Versus and he was a playboy who's main female connection seemed to be to Gentiana. He probably hit on Cidney, but dunno if he would've been inlove with her like he is in XV.

No it didn't. It's exactly the same. See

Delivering bad things isn't a good thing
>bigger = better

XV looks better than Versus always did. Get Nomura's dick out of your ass.

>delivering

Delivering what? A pile of shit? because that's what XV looks like. I'm sorry you think that's praiseworthy XV-kun.

and it's not bigger at all. Even if it were, I'd rather have a smaller good game than a bigger pile of shit XV will be based on everything known so far.

Yet its still objetively superior to XCX's last gen graphics, the less said about that game's faces the better.

Not that guy, but cutting together some animaitons won't make it the same. I like the combat system from XV way more than what we saw from versus. But the weapon chaning was different, selecting magic was different and i doubt you could to any of the sht in versus that you can do in the plat demo except that some ground combat animations are the same.

Better graphics doesn't mean anything if the art direction is shit. Especially when it comes to XV. All the areas shown for XV have been hideous clusterfucks in-game. The only place that looked semi-comfy or immersive was the train station and that was because they were playing as a fucking cat.

So according to you Type0 is the most hardcore game ever made because it has 14 playable characters and character switching.

Those things are still in and you are wrong.

>A pile of shit? because thats what XV looks like.

Keep telling yourself that Kagari.

type-0 was trash though. Nothing could've saved that game.

Got any more usernames when you run out of arguments?

>i like the combat system for XV

Opinion discarded.

He never has any arguments in the first place. It's just "no" "you're wrong" and namefag calling every post when he's not copypasting out of context quotes form obsolete interviews.

Me and your mom

Well you're not the guy i was replying to, so i don't really care

XCX looks worse than XV due to hardware. If you want to talk about faces look no further than Star Ocean though, that has superior hardware so it looks technically better but has a potato face so bad that makes XCX faces look like renaissance era portraits.
But enough, many posts earlier people have discussed this and we've reached the same point over and over again. Of course XV looks better, it would be bad if it didn't, actually it would even be unacceptable if it did! Still, it did look worse than it does now at some point and XCX does many things right in terms of design choices so it can even keep up with better looking games. Well, we'll wait and see if XV delivers, the game looking gorgeous is a given since it's SE so what I'm actually worried about it the rest..

No he isn't. It tooj Nomura 6 years to be 25% done, took Tabata 3-4 years to restart and go to 100% done plus bonus stuff.

Nice one kid, really nice. Next time learn to use the right words instead of creating non existant people that ahve the same opinion as you to make you feel like you're part of something bigger

>i don't care
>let me reply to tell you how much I don't care

lol

and that means what exactly? Tabata's XV looks like absolute trash, I don't care if he finished it in one year. Nothing he's done is praiseworthy.

I'm glad you understand