Why it is so great?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EPpLVdbVXFI
youtube.com/watch?v=kIeFLJQW7qw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It is?

Underground 2 was better

HOUSE REAL BIG

Is this game now the racing game equivalent of Halo 3?

any good PC torrents of this?

Need for Speed originally was about exotic (at the time you faggots)/supercars racing avoiding traffic and police, MW is pretty much this. I miss any Ferrari model but the game feels like NFS, and luckily it's not mandatory to rice your car up to advance levels or shit like that. Also I'd like to point the AI being pretty cool and challenging in some situations

>Also I'd like to point the AI being pretty cool and challenging in some situations
It's been a while but wasn't there some serious rubber band AI in this game?

its not, tried replaying it but without nostalgia glasses its mediocore as fuck. even though story is shit i enjoyed nfs2016 a lot more.

SHAPEE SHIFTEEER

THREE SIX NIIINE

TO THE WINDOOOOOOOOOOW

Nice varied wolrd map with awesome police chases.

Not him, but the AI is super-wonky. You can beat the game with an almost stock car, because the AI's base speed is based off your upgrade purchases. NOS on its own is cheap and effective.

Also, driving around the city is super-comfy. You don't need to be in a race to enjoy driving

Guys what if MW is my favourite race game and i need a new one to play
Should i look into Forza Horizon 3 or anything recent ?

TILL THE SWEAT ROLLS DOWN MY BALLS

>Also, driving around the city is super-comfy.

Not with how you drive 2 blocks down the damn road and suddenly the police radio is going off. Hated that so much. Made the game just teleporting to different races to me rather than about the actual drive.

Just beat 2010's Hot Pursuit and it's so much worse than MW. I'm not sure how, but they managed to make the chases worse despite having cool tools to use.

Also the game is 50% time trials and there is nothing to do in the open world. Such a shame, because it looks nice and the roads are pretty good.

youtube.com/watch?v=EPpLVdbVXFI

The soundtrack is great.

GIT LOOOW

youtube.com/watch?v=kIeFLJQW7qw

>start sprint race
>this starts playing

great ost, good driving mechanics, a lot of cars, good story with pretty cool characters, bosses to fight, tunning

It was the first and last NFS game I enjoyed.

Fuck do I know why it was so good. Part of it, I guess, were the satisfying as fuck escalating police chases.

yeah FH3 is really worth playing i haven't got so much fun in racing game since tdu2/burnout paradise/most wanted days

The police chases are the best I've ever played in a racing game.

I remember playing this on my ps2, and being in a police chase for 2 hours straight, all the while escalating to more and more cops

I escaped

The blue vinyls are too bright, and the BMW is grey not white.

Aside that pretty good.