Is this gaming's biggest cock tease? She lead on a guy over THREE GAMES and not once ever put out

Is this gaming's biggest cock tease? She lead on a guy over THREE GAMES and not once ever put out.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mfOsjVT8mlU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She had to wait till they got married after the third game, because she's PURE.

>he doesn't enjoy the thrill of the chase
The longer you spend chasing, the more likely that the relationship will be a success. Date a nice girl for 3-5 years before marrying her.

This will be revealed in ZE4. I hope you look forward to it.

ze3 ruined everything.

don't know if you've played the zero escape series dude, but junpei spends LITERALLY his entire life wanting to hit that. in 99% of universes he doesn't. and she clearly liked him too, but just kept putting bullshit reasons why they couldn't be together.

there's enjoying the chase and then there's plain cruelty

COMPLEX
M
O
T
I
V
E
S

Maya Fey

Beaten out by her sister Mia. She still tempts nick from beyond the grave, it doesn't get much worse than that.

Why was junpei a cringe-worthy dick again?

Worse part of ze3. Worse than the ending.

How are zero escape characters so good at solving sentence-long anagrams?

I couldn't solve those in a million years

Because he... GREW UP

Dating a girl doesn't mean chasing her you cuck. Not to mention 3-5 years of dating before marriage is pretty normal.

goddammit, when you look at the artwork of him in 999, he's just a completely different character to whoever that guy is in ZTD
wasn't it just a year that passed?
He was a complete fucking asshole, because his personality completely changed in the space of that year

whoa whoa whoa hold up one sec... I played the game on DS... This shit had sequels?

he explains what happened during that year, did you not play ZTD? you can see how the stuff he did in that year could have changed him so much

Akane is my waifu

Virtue's Last Reward and Zero Time Dilemma, yeah.

are they any good?

I think Ada Wong is still gaming's biggest cocktease, at least Junpei isn't turning down the President's hot daughter because he's deluded himself into thinking that one day he might hit that.

If you liked 999, you'll like the others

999 ~= VLR >>>>>>>>>> ZTD

I wish they woulda stuck to the visual novel style.

The 3D animation was almost revolution 60 tier.

999's to me was that one game that I don't remember how I got, and it sat in my drawer for a few years until I got really bored and decided to play it, and then got really into it and kept playing until I got the good (well, the complete) ending.

Projecting. Leon is a professional, and unlike you, has no trouble getting laid whenever he goes out.

She realized Carlos is best

What was the point of gab? Just to be a way to hide delta when Q team talks about the old man?

Actually, what was the point of the entire Q team? They couldn't even shift.

I'd assume the main reason is to reinforce the "you're not all in the same lobby" lie by making Gab "necessary" to deliver messages between the teams.

Of course, what the point of the "you're not all in the same lobby" lie was, that's a different question.

not only did she lead him on through three games, but also infinite timelines

Complex motives.

You obviously haven't played ZTD. In the epologue files, they get married and it'd be assumed that she puts out then.

lol dude, Leon is a fucking dork. He probably flatlines a conversation with a woman 30 seconds in.

>no doujins

>dude in 1 of the millions of failed universes, thinks work out

But Leon did hit that.

She fucked up.

>tfw there's never going to be a remake of vlr that has sprite-based art like 999 and a complete rewrite of ztd in the style of 999
I was born in the wrong timeline.

ze3 saved the series.

They knew there was no answering our questions to satisfaction, so they gave us memes.

youtube.com/watch?v=mfOsjVT8mlU

>In some of them, zero escape 3 doesn't even exist

Are we in one of the terrible timelines?

ZTD was fine. Don't listen to these bandwagoning faggots.

Yeah, the plot was stupid; the plot has been stupid since 999. Yeah, they ignored loose ends and plot threads; VLR did the exact same thing.

For real did they hire the dude from Anonymous Agony to voice Junpei in ZTD or what

>playing it dubbed

why does june look so cute

They're americans in america, faggot