When you have kids are you going to give them a videogame themed bedroom?

When you have kids are you going to give them a videogame themed bedroom?

I'm going to keep my kids far, far away from video games

how are you going to keep them distracted while you are doing chores/errands?

How NOT to be a parent 101

games are good in moderation. Kids don't need cellphones/smartphones/tablets though.

>bed on bottom floor
>presumably top little shitty shelf of a bunk floor is where the kid is supposed to fuck around and play with toys and stuff

Someone has no fucking clue on how to make or design a room.

How are they going to get laid in grade school without cellphones?

Who says they're getting a bedroom?

>anyone on Cred Forums procreating

Nice one OP, what's next asking Cred Forums what their girlfriends play?

That room looks creepy

:(

no wtf
I'll let them design it themselves

Youtube let's play channel :)

Honestly I'm going to keep my kids away from vidya for as long as possible.
It'll get hard as soon as they get into school and other kids are playing video games, but It'll still be possible.
I mean really, they aren't going to be able to accomplish much as long as I don't give them access to a computer, or game console. And when I finally decide they can play video games, (maybe age 13, 14 or so), I'll start them off with older shit. I won't tie them down to stuff like the NES, but I sure as hell won't be letting them play anything from 2000-forwards until they've played classics.
I don't give three fucks about how jealous they are of other kids. Still no internet either, I don't want them getting involved in the garbage that is YouTube, and I don't want them being influenced by shitty Let'sPlayers, or seeing modern games.

I should clarify that I'm not saying modern games, or YouTube or anything like that is complete garbage in the slightest. I'm just going to do this stuff to try and help them not develop shitty tastes. I wouldn't be able to handle raising one of those kids who gets obsessed with Minecraft, but only watches some shitty LPer play it.

Good thing you aren't going to have children, they'd hate your fucking guts

>all this space wasted on stairs, just for aesthetics
>no room for activities

I see people on Cred Forums say this a lot (clearly they don't mean it, they're just trying to be edgy) but your kid would actually resent you.

Parental controls are a lot more strict nowadays.

You get emailed their browsing history and get text alerts whenever they try searching RED FLAGGED terms or try accessing explicit sites.

I'm not having kids. I remember what I was like as a kid with video games. I don't need them wrecking my collection. Also I hardly have enough time to play as it is.

Man, those old computer parental blockers.

As a kid I would spend hours typing different variations and synonyms for "boobs" into google

>laid in grade school
You and many others are why this world is fucked

Something similar to the Sonic Room at Alton Towers Resort, but more space and NOT Sonic 4 wallpaper.

No, I don't even know that my children will like video games. Even if they did, I like video games and I don't have a video game themed living room, kitchen, bedroom, bathroom, garage, any of that.
You don't need a bedroom that advertises your hobby, even if it's your main hobby. It's silly and a waste of money.

>People unironically make their kids play older games first
Unless its some shit like mario where everyone has played it this is a no no

Kid been doing this shit sense the dawn of time. Children are sluts.

Yeah, that totally won't blow up in your face.

My oldest son loves Angry Birds, he's four, so whatever, it's great for kids. He doesn't have an Angry Birds bedroom so much as a themed bedspread and the plush pillows of Red and Bomb. A couple toys too, but he has other interests, too.

Prove it.

i don't want kids
and i'll probably be alone forever