What is Cred Forums opinion on Left 4 Dead?

What is Cred Forums opinion on Left 4 Dead?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Gp6-0_-1Dxo
youtube.com/watch?v=2grWNIvg_9o
twitter.com/l4ddev/status/181136553182101504
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

L4D2 was perfect, L4D1 had the better characters and campaign but 2 had the better gameplay for sure. Seeing as you can play through 1's campaign with 2's gameplay makes it 10/10

valve left it 4 dead

Remember when Left 4 Dead 2 was meant to consistently see fan made maps included as official content?

see

L4D2 is a great game. It sucks that it's not completely polished but it's amazing that Valve made it in less than a year.

We're getting L4D3 next year so it's cool.

How come they removed legs in l4d2

see

youtu.be/Gp6-0_-1Dxo

>This is going to Hell in a hand basket real fast!

I only played L4D2. I thought it was pretty fun, something acceptable to chew on while waiting for HL3. Then Portal 2 turned out to be the last game VALVe made worth playing.

Still play it from time to time too bad nobody plays on realism its too easy on normal

>L4D released
>like a year later they release the exact same game but with melee weapons and call it a sequel
Still salty about that.

Fun.

Just think of it as a standalone expansion pack, blue shift style.

actually it has more stuff than blue shift.

Playing as a jockey on realism versus is hilarious.

Fun for a day or two and then you've seen 100% of the game's content. VS. mode is for chumps

At least they learned from their mistakes and now they're making us wait for l4d3. Coming out soon, right guys? The orange box 2 is real, right?

I always find the first game more fun then the second. Didn't really like the new stuff they added or changed in the second game. Would like to see Left 4 Dead 3 more then Half-Life 3.

>boot up versus
>get votekicked
nice game

you can make your own server if you're that bad

shitty Vermintide

loved the versus mode. had its problems like OP guns but was still fun. l4d2 was a huge fuck up though.

fuck off shad

>At least they learned from their mistakes
the devs are lazy fucks who couldn't be bothered to fix anything.

youtube.com/watch?v=2grWNIvg_9o

twitter.com/l4ddev/status/181136553182101504

what the heck