When does this game get good?

Other urls found in this thread:

danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2490856
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It really doesn't.
You should just stop playing now.

Does the story at least have some mind blowing plot twist that makes it worth your while?

Never. I finished it in hopes it gets better but not. It's one of the worst game and the worst tales of i played

the only thing this game blew was your wallet

>mind blowing plot twist

If you want one of those why the fuck are you playing a Tales game?

worth playing for mikleo

Literally never.

this game sucks 10 dicks. The only good aspect it had was the obvious yaoi going on between water and main dude and then the game TOTALLY blue balls you by not developing it. I wasted 70$ at launch for sub-par character designs and a serious lack of dick on dick action.

Tales games are only for gameplay.

after intro it only gets worse

Worst Tales game in a long time.

>tried to go open-world, but missed the point and just made big empty maps
>combat system dumbed down
>main girl taken out of party for the rest of the game about 10 hours in
>rest of the characters are shit
>nonsensical Tales story

I've played all of the Tales games of the 360/PS3 gen and this was the only one I couldn't finish.

When you start playing the prequel, Berseria

Oh, also forgot that they changed the camera angle on the combat and it absolutely sucks now

Not even memeing. It is the worst mainline tales game.

Play Berseria instead.

Beseria still no translate to english

Then wait until it is.

Is it on PC?
I only have a pc to do my gaming on.

Watch the anime instead, at least if you're into Alisha.

>Tales of
>Good
If you don't enjoy it after an hour you're not going to enjoy it. Its the blandest paint by numbers game series ever made

It will be on PC when released in NA

I wish i could read this.
Glad to know they fixed Alisha

They made her a dyke though

If you're already asking that question, it probably won't impress you any further in. The dungeons have some fantastic music but they're very simplistic compared to symphonia for example, and the plot is pretty much graces tier boring. There's maybe 4 parts in the game that feel like somewhat interesting.otherwise.

Well you win some and you lose some

iqdb it

>gameplay
I mean, in most Tales games, this is true.

But in this game, the enemies ignore their weaknesses whenever they attack, there's an arbitrary and lop-sided rock-paper-scissors effect with the types of attacks, higher difficulties punish you with less EXP just because you want a more challenging experience, you can't heal when afflicted with a status ailment and only one of your party members can heal each particular ailment, unless you use water Armatus, because Armatization is fucking broken and unbalanced, with some being far more useful than the others and Water being able to heal any status ailment AND having the most healing, most stunlock potential, and thus the most damage.

Also, all the characters have extremely limiting movesets and horrible frame data/hitboxes, the Graces-style arte distribution is totally fucked and wrong, and there are not enough artes and spells, even though their balancing of casting times is good. Instead of giving us a hierarchy of mono-elemental spells and then giving us some breakout interesting multi-element spells, they just give us one mono-element spell which fires straight, and a few spread shot or wide area multi-element spells. Multi-element spells react to enemy's ignorance of their weaknesses by becoming resisted hits.

Fuck you, Namcobandai, I hate normins and I hate grinding the same low-tier items for normin combos that I can't use once I upgrade my weapons, so it's a tossup between purely better stats or better special normin effects, and if you just want to play the fucking game you aren't allowed to multitask by getting good normin skills while progressing because the drop tables change and you can't combine two different swords without them having the same name.

danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2490856
You CAN read it, user. Here comes the aeroplane~

Damn I though the anime was comfy as fuck but I'm sad to hear the game is absolute shit. I wish it was at least decent because I'd love to know more about the characters through the source material.

The game is really not as bad as these memelords are suggesting. That said, if you're not enjoying the game now, you probably won't enjoy it later in, so maybe stop playing if that's the case.

>tried to go open-world, but missed the point and just made big empty maps
>combat system dumbed down
>rest of the characters are shit
>nonsensical story
MGSV did all these and there's a significant portion of people that think it's the best in the series
What makes ToZ different?

Not him but Tales of Xillia's twist blew my mind

The whole "we gotta destroy the Lance of Kresnik, its a weapon!!" then it fires and fucking SPACE SHIPS come out of the hole and start attacking shit

like I was just like "Holy fuck what is fucking going on"

OP, like most of Cred Forums likes to do, made this thread for exactly this "it's shit" response so he'd have an excuse to stop playing, not because he genuinely wanted to know if it got better. It's definitely nowhere near the best game in the series, but most anons can only think in black and white, so it becomes "0/10 worst game in history literal shit." Also someone is about to call me Baba for suggesting otherwise.

Dunno, I only played Tales of Hearts R and Zestiria. Both were equally big piles of shit.

Won't ever touch that franchise again because I like story more than gameplay.

Cause they're kojifags
MGSV sucks hard

It only gets worse.