twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WE

Single player footage: youtube.com/watch?v=CYlD-SSHF4s&feature=youtu.be

wasnt impressed by the beta desu
but ill probably try to get a reduced price key from somewhere

WUZ

gameplay videos of FPS games using controllers trigger the shit out of me

jesus christ consoles just weren't made for FPS games

I saw some clips and of multiplayer and was impressed. It looks really fun.

The desert map in particular looks really fun as a sniper. The maps are large and the assaults tend to push forward a couple kilometers in, so there's a lot of spots to situate yourself in and pick people off.

There's no hitscan bullshit and there's a definite system to it, where bullets start to slow down from the wind the farther out you are from your target.

The TTK seems quite reasonable and isn't bullshit like how it is in the CoD games, which are just shitty "le gotta go fast" arcae crap with tiny maps. The added depth of gun emplacements, planes, tanks, and other such stuff is really quite thrilling, too.

Nope. Lots of people haven't which is why Battlefield 4 had higher preorder numbers.

Get fucked, you Swedish cuck enthusiasts.

there's only one reason I would even play that and that's the lack of lock on shit.

but the rest of the game is shit so I might as well stick with 4

KANGZ

>Battlefield 4 had higher preorder numbers.
sauce?

KAISER

AYO SO HOL UP

*SMACKS LIPS*

U SAYIN

>BF1

WE WUZ

Not yet

The beta was casual shit and I don't really want to play as a nigger.

>WW1
>goatee

Fucking Swedes can't get anything right.

I unironically have

Is it true that every time you die in the no mans land level, you become another solider in another wave?

>Cred Forumscuckies think they are relevant
lol

beta was disappointing
might pick up Verdun next sale though

Why?
It's boring and dead.
I don't know why would anyone think WWI is a good idea to make a videogame.
Just fucking make a WWII game.

*STEALS TANK*
SO U REALLY B SAYIN

The eastern front was dynamic. Don't know why nobody ever makes a game about that. Train warfare was only ever effectively utilized on that front.

It's dead? Thats too bad
I remember playing the alpha a couple years ago

If DICE decided to make a WW2 game, they would have to make Nazis playable. That would mean real players playing Nazis and killing Allies in their own game.

Do you REALLY think any leftist would do that? lol

It has about 1000 player peaks.
Not dead, but it's getting close.

>watch video
>meh this looks okay
>realise every soldier you play as is black
lol

>Not a single mission from perspective of central powers

Are you upset?

What kind of self-loathing cuck do you have to be to model and animate filthy niggers like in that pic as the protagonists in your video game? This really boggles my mind.

>lol
Greetings, Redditor.

no

I don't want to kill fellow patriots so no. It's better that way.

Sup reddit fag.

hail and well met, tumblr

What boggles my mind is the fact that you really think the majority of the people care that much about race, and even more in such a trivial thing.

Then again, all political extremists are autistic subhumans who have no graps of reality, which is why everyone will always go out of their way to prevent these monsters from having any sort of power.

Where do you think you are nigger?

>all dat automatic guns in dirty black hands

what? why? its not even ww2 and in it full automatic was not THAT common

Wait, so the main character of the campaign is a nigger?
Christ, this is beyond disgusting.

It would have been cool if they made you play as an unnamed soldier who in the end turns out to be Hitler.

KAISERZ AND SHIET

Is that Eddie Murphy?

whoever they got to play this demo fucking sucks

mafia 3
battlefield 1
Watch dogs 2

i just want normal protag, not this shitty HOL UP with Goaty

>you are not expected to survive
duck and regen all the time
DUCK END REGENERATE

>make WW! game
>its shit and boring
>no formations
>no getting shot for shellshock
>running and gunning with lmgs and smgs
>"not supposed to survive" but loads of people did survive
>being on fire doesnt stopp you from reloading
>no sterotypical british accents or mustaches ANYWHERE
>tanks dont scare the germans away
>little to no npcs on screen

none of this for muh graphics? is it worth it?

>No Central Powers campaign
fuck this shit
even they had their own women "heroine"
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kara_Fatma

>She was born in Erzurum, in the Erzurum Vilayet of the Ottoman Empire. Her father was Yusuf Ağa. Her husband died during the Caucasus Campaign in the First World War. In 1919, she travelled to Sivas where a congress was held by Mustafa Kemal Pasha (later Atatürk). She requested to be enlisted in the army. After Mustafa Kemal Pasha's approval, she formed a militia group. There were 43 women in addition to 700 men under her command. She was taken prisoner twice by the Greek Army. According to an interview in the newspaper Tanin, during her second imprisonment, she was taken to the headquarters of General Nikolaos Trikoupis, where the general spoke to her. She managed to escape from the prison soon afterwards.[1] She fought at both the İzmit-Bursa and İzmir fronts. According to the columnist Yılmaz Özdil, her unit was one of the first to enter İzmir during the Liberation of İzmir from the Greeks on 9 September 1922. Her unit controlled Karşıyaka (north of İzmir bay).[2]

nigger lover detected. how does it feel to have an affection towards subhuman monkey gorillas like in OP's pic?
do you wank it to bestiality videos too? Just look at his gorilla face. He doesn't even look human.

>Wanting to play as a roach
Yeah no thanks

why don't you just ignore this shitty worn-out first person shooter from EA and play a video game you enjoy? not him by the way

it doesn't matter if the game was made up of all-white soldiers: it's still an EA multiplayer shooter that costs $120 and is built from the ground up for normies. FUCK YOU for ruining this hobby

>no sterotypical british accents or mustaches ANYWHERE

This

It's the fucking main thing people think of and want from WW1

>play as a black hero in WW1
>get to kill all the white soldiers
its a nu male's wet dream

youtube.com/watch?v=vH3-Gt7mgyM

the game will fail, mark my words. and all because they couldnt have banter.

*******sven humor****************

>WW1
>Trailer uses a song released in 1931
>Uses a version of the song released in the 1960's
>Semi automatic rifles

Fucking dropped, couldn't even make it 5 minutes of the trailer. As a history buff that pisses me off.

>Humor so "hilarious" it has to be accompanied by a laughing track.
le British banter though xDDD

WIR

>xDDD
fuck off mate

BAZINGA

[laff track]

le edgy amerishart humour

>epic 10v10 battles
>epic AI
>epic bullet-sponge
>epic regen
>epic guns
>epic flametrooper death animation (same every time)

pretty epic my lads

PVZ:GW2 is more fun as a battlefield game so I'll stick with that. Plus IW, MW1, and TitF2 are coming soon so no point.

At least BBT has an actual audience who laughs instead of a track

why are there so many niggers again? they made up less than 0,5% of all the soldiers in the war

>defending le bazing douk noukem

????

Fucking hell, I'd take playing as the indian troops in middle east over this shit

The British accents are everywhere, but they're being uttered by Blacks and Indians. In reality the colonial troops mostly fought defending Empire Territory and wouldn't have sounded British.

Yet the fucking Turkroaches Team are all fair skinned and look the same as they should.

who gives a shit? its a video game

you shouldn't be buying EA video games anyway

i won't but i'm really curious what their excuse for this obvious SJW pandering move is

Because they think pandering will make them more money? You see it all the time with Bioware titles. You stupid morons that buy these shitty games just need to not be tricked by flashy trailers and vote with yoiur wallets if you don't want SJW pandering in your games.

Making an enjoyable WW1 game is totally possible but DICE has managed to fuck it up just like they do in all of their boring campaigns with shitty AI

I pre-ordered Infinite Warfare.

>WW1
>no gore or dismemberment

Yeah yeah but I mean usually they say something to excuse their choice, e.g. there are a lot of blacks in the US military which is why the assault class was black in bf3

but what about this one?

Dear game devs:

Shoehorning in niggers in video games only makes me hate them even more, so stop it.

This

this.

I actually liked that they showed soldiers with shellshock. Made it feel more brutal

This. I won't even bother pirating watch dogs 2 or mafia 3 because of this.

You should never buy EA games anyway, it doesn't matter if the main character is black or white, straight or gay etc.

let me guess: you cucks don't even play videogames, you just come here to shitpost about race

wrong guess i guess

you are one triggered lefty

>anything but a white protag is not normal

And this is why everyone is glad faggots like you aren't in charge of anything but burger flipping.

Why would any person with a functioning brain be excited?

DLC is already announced.
French are missing.
Plays like every other Battlefield.

It's just going to get the Star Wars Battlefront treatment.

I'm asking you guys to ignore this piece of shut until EA stops fucking with customers

Congratulations, for saying the word nigger and championing the white race you have all had 10 cool person points deposited into your accounts.

Thanks for the (you)

Too bad I can't trade in my cool person points to stop fucking video game companies from pushing their fucking disgusting diversity agendas.

>the german that the nig let live was Hitler

Hitler was a runner back during WW1, unlikely he would have been near the fighting on front lines

most people really don't notice clipping

All these BF threads are making me nostalgic for my old WW2 shooters.

Currently deciding between Allied Assault or the first Call of Duty. Think I'm gonna go with AA, it's just way more comfy.

>swedish developers
like fucking clockwork

>look at bf1.
>don't mind the race/ethnicity thing too much.
>feel the gameplay was a bigger offense.

It wouldn't be so bad if they'd make it explicitly alternate history or something, or (in the opposite direction) made a more polished version of red orchestra 2 (but set in ww1 obviously).

as it is this is Bad company ww1 edition.

Not unless Hitler is in it, so I can brofist him.

>unironically defending niggers