What happened to him?

What happened to him?

still counting his money

He patched it.

got btfo

got rich, and ascended into the next plane.

Johnny "Two Smokes" Malloy got him.

>all those nu-males

he's slowly succumbing to insanity

Sold a quintillion copies and ran off with the money

Responsible for the normie videogame consumers first redpill

got politely asked to stay behind the scenes for now

>Responsible for the normie videogame consumers first redpill
I don't think you know what that means

Just because you can't grow a beard doesn't mean anyone who can is a "nu-male"

He won, he made shit loads of money out of nothing and you're still talking about him

Shaving off his disgusting hobo beard hopefully.

Why they burnt nms on bluray when this game weight only 3 gb of data

id like to consider anyone who doesnt keep their beard groomed is numale like the guy in the back at the top right he's got it going on everyone else just lets it grow out as if they havent showered in weeks

that would imply the ones shaved clean/hairless in the pic aren't nu-males too

it spins faster

The problem is that it looks very out of place on them. Everything on these guys looks out of place
>adults but have small bodies
>beard that looks like they saw a illustration of a lumberjack and decided to mimic
>Hair is always combed to one side or the other like they are balding
The bald man on the right side looks decent but everyone else just looks kind of like little kids dressing up as adults

his dad is like some ultra rich real estate tycoon who funded the entire thing. this wasnt for money, it was for reputation, he already has everything paid for from daddy man.

the entire point of this was to prove he could do something that was worth shit to his old man and he mike blewitt

The majority of guys in this picture look like they are trying to pass off as homos or some shit but got lazy half way through.

>the entire point of this was to prove he could do something that was worth shit to his old man and he mike blewitt
Most men attempt to do something their father respects when they try to impress, is it different with the richer classes?

yea theres more than just a beard, or glasses

its a certain 'look'

the simpler answer is some men are morons

I'm doing the same course in the same university as this swell dude, can't wait to be the next big meme

why is jared fogle in this photo?

Top kek. I see him now too.

who and where?

jared fogle, the subway spokesman

i still dont know who that is, but do you mean subway stations or the restaurant chain?

Why are we so sure that mr. murray got filthy rich? Isn't it possible that Sony cucked him out?

He went to no mans land.

Any game ideas already user?

He travelled into space to go to the centre of the universe. It's a very unlikely chance that you will find him, or better yet see him.

all I know right now is you will be able to do anything and it will have infinite possibilities

That's more like it

>everyone is so happy
>yet everyone knows that they lied

what could go wrong

I can't wait for the south park episode of NMS

I'm pretty sure they wouldnt spit on the game since they always tend to do what you don't expect them to do

Trampled to death at an Alt-J concert.