What would you like to see in TES VI combat? Ill start:

What would you like to see in TES VI combat? Ill start:

let us stab for fucks sake what's the point of a sword if I can only slash?

just copy Warband

It doesn't matter. TES VI will just be a walking simulator with QTE's for combat.

>caring about anything nu-Bethesda shits out
If you want stab mechanics just go play Morrowind.

>Memewind

xDD

Hammerfell for based black Ottomans and ultimately for a Frostfall sequel mod centered on heatstroke.

Hopes:
>Elsweyr
>Combat that actually feel weighty
>Main chars that actually matter
>Custom spells return

Expectations:
>Skyrim but somehow eben more simplified
>literally just a hack and slash game; no RPG elements whatsoever

just some way to mitigate damage, any way. A dodge, a block, a parry. Something. As it is now you can only trade blows over and over again. It's stupid bad.

>black Ottomans
DELET

Redguard more suited for Arabs or Blacks

WE

>implying the redguards are street shitters or niggers

They should just make it dice rolls and stats again.

Bethesda clearly doesn't know how to properly do real-time combat.

Yeah, because Arabs are known for their sailing.

Sexy Argonian voices.

I just want Morrowind level brokenness in magic systems again. Fuck warriors and thieves, what are they going to do against a permanently flying hyper-strong god that can do literally anything any other class can do, but better.

I want to bite people as a Khajit. That'd be cool!

Smaller map. It can get annoying to walk all the time. Even with fast travel.
Smaller cities. Cities are just a placeholder for quests and npcs. You can get all the essential things in a smaller area. So less houses that do nothing and serve no purpose.
Simplify combat a bit. It can get annoying to decide which weapon to go for. Should just really split them to 1h, 2h, bow, and the 3 elemental spells. Same with armor. Regular armor, and clothes. Fuck that heavy and light shit.
A smaller variety of spells would be preferable. Some spells feel more like beginner traps. They're useless and just distract from the game. Sometimes less is more. Just like I can use a sword all the time, I can use that early lighting spell too. Just keep buffing it with levels so it stays strong when you buff enemies as I level up.
Smaller quest chains. It's less confusing that way and lets you keep up. Keep it short and simple.
Quest arrows not just sending you straight to the objective, but also take path into account, so it will direct you to the stairs and door.

Remember, something is perfect not when there is nothing left to add, but nothing left to take away.

>more movement in the combat, dodging and parrying
>better animations
>a return to oblivion/morrowind style magic and spell crafting
>sneaking more like dishonored
>some dishonored style spells
>better, more interesting guild quest lines with good rewards
>bigger cities
Necessities, immersion and weather effects i entrust modders with, they did a good job in Skyrim and made the game much more enjoyable.

Stab is in skyrim. It's just used as a finisher instead of a normal attack animation.

Basically i want Arkane studios to do ES6

what this guy said. less health sponges dodges/parries, impactful damage different attack types stabs etc.

>smaller cities
wew lad

I hope they just call it Skyrim 2.

That would be really funny.

Yeah. Berbers were the terrors of the Med. Berbers are Arabs mixed with Native North Africans.

>let me pick the snowflake example who share common ancestry but are in almost every case viewed as a separate group of people