FORZA 3 HAS BEEN CRACKED

PIRATES WIN AGAIN, BABY!

nice job fuckin retards
you do know developers have families to feed right? hope your happy stealing this awesome game fucking nigger thiefs

I bought the game though. And love every bit of it

you do know developers get zero money from sales right?

Wow thank god, here I was thinking I would never get to play a racing game with cars in it, ever. You know since nothing like that was ever done before. Ever. This game needs more attention, more people need to hear about this game. It's unique.

So what forza is the same shit as the last one.

too bad they decided not to release it on steam, I ain't using their shabby microshit

so does it let you run it off of win 10 though?

Good job. Now all the people who didn;t intend on paying for this game in the first place will be able to play it for free. Money lost!!

Does that mean the cracked version will perform better? If it does I'll pirate it even though I spent my money on the game already.

Speaking of which, hows D44M crack is going?

So I can finally run the game even if I don't have the latest i7? Great!

cracked =/= optimized

Good, on top of the low sales, no one will buy it anymore.

They don't deserve money for the terrible fucking port they did.

It was cracked back in August, look up the CPY crack.

>Forza
>free ''game''
Who cares.
I might try GoW4 though.

From what I gather the reason it ran so poorly was that the game is decrypting and encrypting the whole folder, unlike Denuvo.

So UWP games are piratable as well?

OH NO
HOW WILL I ENJOY MY GAME NOW?!

horizon 3 will cost you your £2000 pc. coz it wont run without W10...and W10 wont run without turning your pc into a slow, spying malware bloated nsa host and bot

M$ is never free baby

They already got paid when they finished the game. people already bought it and they already have enough revenue to make the next game, user. if this was a from other platforms you wouldn't care because you're a M$hill, how do I know? well most people tolerate pirates here and Forza and Xbone S shilling has been constant.

Cool, no need for them to care about patching it now

Hopefully. It'll be fucking funny if UWP is the reason AGAIN for the shitty performance of an exclusive.

Now they just need to find someone who actually wants to play the game, free or not.

This.
Racing games are so fucking boring.

>15 GOTY! Threads a day on fucking Cred Forums
>no one wants to play it

You mean the painfully obvious shill threads?
That's another thing that makes me glad it's flopping so hard on PC.
Microsoft needs a lesson.

> Forza and Xbone S shilling has been constant.
>People talking about games besides Soulsborne, DMC, Overwatch and "shitty generic weeb game" are shills!

Holy fuck theres literally not a single fucking game you can discuss anymore.

>Microsoft shills on Cred Forums

That pretty much answers it.

downloading 15 copies as we speak.

gonna put microsoft out of business

No, it's a fact that FH3 has been obviously shilled.
They all last hours and hours and they may get only 10 posts, yet the threads are constant, one after another.
Not to mention they actively tried to deny that the port wasn't pure garbage, and they were constantly talking over and over about buying the $100 edition despite the fact that it doesn't include the expansions.

Microsoft needed this to sell good because they know their Windows Store is fucking DOA, so i'm very happy that all the games in it sell like shit.

Finally can test how it runs before i buy it.
I always wanted to play online anyway desu.

You have no idea how starved people have been for a good arcade racer.

And they still are since open world simcade games are fucking trash.

So where the hell is the crack?

I hate how it has become a buzzword for months now on here but I do agree with most of that. I do like the game and I was seriously pissed off it was an unplayeble mess on my PC despite having a pc above the recommended requirements. Atleast I have an use for my Xbone now but I'm never getting a game from their shitty store ever again. I was willing to take the risk and now they can fuck off since they're not willing to put effort into it.

Honestly it feels like M$ is sabotaging their own pc versions to not make the bone useless.

Simcade never works no.
But open world does. Worked great in OG NFS.
But this game has an insane car list with insane customization and decent driving mechanics.
Probably best racing game since Carbon IMO

this where to download from

>Game gets pirated
>Publisher makes developers sign a contract that if the game protection is cracked their pay will be greatly reduced.
>"It's the pirates fault they aren't making enough money!"

I don't mind waiting years for games to go down to 10 bucks or less. My backlog is huge as well.

Seconding this

Nice.
If it was on Steam, I'd buy it.
If it had a fucking demo I might buy it.
But microshits don't need my money.

>hope your happy stealing this awesome game fucking nigger thiefs
>stealing
No, I'm copying it. Relatively different.

Nope.
DX12 requires W10 period.

>bragging about being poor like it is an achievement

>If it had a fucking demo I might buy it.
It does

wow...epic.. ^.^

You will never get to be rich if you waste your money on asinine things like videogames.

>bragging about wasting money

Torrent where?

How bad did it ran?

Not on PC, where it actually matters.

>Microsoft was stupid enough to give games to PClards.
Sounds like they're just getting what they deserve.

>developers get zero money from sales

Not directly. However, there might be sales bonuses or they might be able to negotiate a better publishing deal for their next game if it sells well.

>having money to spend and using it to buy things you want is "wasting" it

Oh you poor delusional poorfag.

Is the crack already out or is this just a progress update?

>consoles are holding gaming back

>A wild Cred Forumsoyim appears.

its gonna be a while before anyone gets to play it

I can see how this game can be fun, but this stuff does nothing at all for people that actually miss true classic arcade racing games.

>yfw the game runs on dx12 because microsoft is trying to force it
>but it doesn't use a single dx12 exclusive feature
>the dev's could easily port it to dx11 a la Quantum Break and sell it on everything outside of windows 10

>poorfag
who said im poor I just dont ''want'' games that are at least 60$ and that i wont have fun with. All I need to buy is rocket league and overwatch and have fun while being competetive and equal with the rest. I bet the ones that paid 100$ got an advantage on races and shit.

>Wasting money on food when you could just get foodstamps and get food for free

FOOD
A
N
A
L
O
G
Y

Whatever poorfag.

Isn't this the first forza game on pc? That really sets a precedent for publishers releasing on pc.

the game files are encrypted
they were able to decrypt them

>dock their pay after they have already been paid
>My little user can't be this retarded.
Also it's the publisher who most often chooses what DRM to use.

>Windows 10

>Would have bought the $120 version of the game if I could play it on Windows 7
>Not getting Windows 10
>Not buying a $500 Xbox for one game.

Way too go Microsoft, probably thousands of people in a similar situation to me.

It probably still does it, I doubt they've completely eliminated the system, since barely any crack actually does it.

Cool.
A shame it still requires Win 10, which I have no intention of installing.

*grabs you and bends you over*
I'm gonna feed you to my cock.

It also runs like absolute garbage like every other launch W10 exclusive game
If anything they set the precident to never play a game on windows 10 at launch themselves

Well i mean Underground 2 Most wanted etc had cool customization. But then afterwards that aspect was removed from racing games. But it really depends what you consider "arcade racers" i wad never a fan of burnout amd shit, i just want a return to ps2 era need for speed.

>hurr im a pedantic twat
you're copying the software, but stealing the licence to use it.

Piracy you mean?
Everyone even M$ knew it would happen eventually.
Xbone amd PS4 will get hacked as well.

This. Requiring win10 is a solid drm.

NOW HACK IT INTO W7

nice one mate
keep thinking youre rich
i bet that will turn out great

this probably. calling it now there is no Dx12 on Forza and it can be easily put onto windows 7

Err. To add. Gamea like midnight club and the crew, with customization and open world aspects, the driving was shit.

I'm playing it on medium on a 2gb 960, and it's fine, aside from the warnings about low gfx card ram all the fucking time.

Halo 5 is free you retard, and everyone else in the thread. Ffs

Dude the latest Win7 updates all include Win10 features so you're already doomed, the only escape would be linux but you can't play games on it

>No dx12
Nigguh what?

I'm not rich mr insecure poor faggot. But I have enough money to buy the things I want when I want them.

>Dude the latest Win7 updates all include Win10 features so you're already doomed

Then it's a good thing that the first thing I do on a computer is disable updates.

At least I can turn off automatic updates and windows restarting whenever it damn well pleases and have them stay disabled.

Its a dumb excuse and the game has no Dx12 features

I'm calling it

>you do know developers have families to feed right
It's not my fault they decided to burden themselves like that.

I work in a grocery store and I support myself, I only make 20k per year but I can afford everything I need and I have money saved up too. These AAA game devs are probably making at least double my income.

There are people who genuinely japanese games and most of games you mentioned are multiplatform. Sony doesn't really this site to shill sice they have Neogaf which leave Microsoft, which a has long history of shilling here in both Cred Forums and Cred Forums.

Then your even more doomed
>Inb4 you rage about getting hit with an exploitation of a vulnerability that was patched 4 years ago

You could always run w10 in a VM with VGA passthrough

DX12 is an entire API. You can't just port it. That would take a lot of serious work from the actual devs with actual access to all the resources. That'd be like people just porting cracked games to vulkan/linux.

I've been using clean Win 7 SP1 without updates for years and never once been hit by an exploitation of a vulnerability. I'm willing to take my chances.

No I'm saying there aren't any dx12 bound features in forza and the game's exclusivity to Windows 10 is a farse

Or so you think.
Kek.

thats pretty good were on the same boat
expect one uses logic and doesnt buy fucking 100 dollar games that he will play for a month max

why not keep the money AND have the game for free

bragging about being stupid is a thing now?

>you do know developers have families to feed right?
More like developers have families that feed them. At least I hope they do.

Do you have a smartphone?

Oh no, I bet there are evil hackers in my computer RIGHT NOW. You sure spooked me Rajesh, I will go install Win 10 and update it now.

Yes. If you are about to say "b-but you are already being spied on", yes, I already know that.

Because I am not degenerate scum

>Spend all this time and effort and money on encrypting your shit game
>Some nerd in his basements breaks the encryption for free

Why do baby boomers keep wasting there money on this shit when they could just spend more money on social programs for neets?

>Yes. If you are about to say "b-but you are already being spied on", yes, I already know that.

nah. Not here to shill all the Cred Forums memes. I'm trying to profil people who don't want to update to W10

I mean DX12 being W10 exclusive is a farce. But porting to DX12 is much easier, and it has better multithreading and other things out the bat.

I just want it on win 7.

Does it run better without the drm ?

I see. Have you reached any particular conclusion?

Link me.

>HURR muh intellectual property

Nah. Fuck off

de·gen·er·ate
adjective
adjective: degenerate
dəˈjen(ə)rət/

having lost the physical, mental, or moral qualities considered normal and desirable; showing evidence of decline.

>lost mental qualities considered normal
by definition, being stupid IS degenerate. LITERALLY. like, actual literally, before they changed literally to mean figuratively in meriam webster

Or you can just block whatever it is you don't like and update W7 all the way.
I prefer 10, but to each their own.

its now a good game

ReCore when?

just be glad you'll never produce anything worth protecting as an IP.

>and W10 wont run without turning your pc into a slow, spying malware bloated nsa host and bot

top kek

>horizon 3 will cost you your £2000 pc. coz it wont run without W10

top kek 2

Have a (you)

>All those interested in modding
This translates to cheating online and stealing the game via piracy.

People who dont want to upgrade to Win10 are all conspiracy theory nuts who vote for Trump

>cant even counter it
well, i guess you really actually cant because its literally correct. acknowledging this would really be admitting being not just stupid and wrong, but pretty much double wrong on top of that

Yeah except Windows 7 still allows you to turn updates off, unlike W10.

since my controller is dying (doesn't properly register if i press down the trigger completely so it never goes top speed.. randomly breaks because left trigger is broken)..
which is the best win10 controller?

do I get pick related with bluetooth dongle and dswindow or just a regular xbox controller?
PS4 controller is more similar to the one I use now from the layout.

Have another (you)

>falling for the Windows 10 meme

Don't buy in to the botnet

lol

thats insulting to Cred Forums, Cred Forums would know what dual booting is

Personal preference.
I prefer the Xbone controller.

stupid, double wrong and now double salty, lol. watch this Cred Forums, im gonna count to 3

So torrent where?

(you) sure are desperate

360 controller still works plenty fine if you like it.

Skidrow already has the game files, now they just have to get the crack out.

so can I pirate this and play on windows 7 now?

see!
1 stupid
2 wrongs
3 yous!

1, 2, 3! next ill go for 4 different deflections. personal attack, dismissal, just need two more attempts to deflect from you being wrong here

Holy shit, that was quick.

Piracy always wins.

user...

No, you still need to play it on windows 10.

so where is the review comparing the framerate between the DRM version and this one?

>you still need to play it on windows 10.

no, see, your just repeating the same argument, dismissal. i need two different ones. try association fallacy or appeal to authority. anything that steers the argument away from you, being incorrect.

(you)

Can Microsoft do anything right anymore?

Literally nothing but fuck up after fuck up these past 3 or so years.

>there are people who paid $100 for forza

kek

the only racing game that needs to be made is an HD Midnight Club 3 Dub Edition so we can have fun again

that game online was some of the most fun i had ever had on a video game, because the people online taught me about drifting and how it gave you speed instead of slowing you down, and finding the perfect setup to get the right speed and control was a competitive aspect that, even though it was a glitch, made the game extremely fun and if gamespy hadn't shut down there would probably still be people playing today

so how do i get this?

Not that user but for fucks sakes, how are you making me cringe so bad?

You wait for the crack. Should be a day or two.

mate, im literally giving you help. are you okay? your posts seem to be degenerating

Server browser for halo 5 when?

So (you) want some (you)s as well?

Well here (you) go.

(you) sure are desperate for them (you)s

Why didn't they just use Denuvo?

microsoft have been based these last few years. i get to play all xbox exclusives without spending extra money on an xbox. sony are fucking kikes which don't give a shit about the consumer and nintendo are nintendo.

>there are people who bought an xbox one and the $100 forza bundle

FTFY

you sure are desperate for some attention user.

I have both a xbone and 360 controller, they both work perfectly on windows.
I prefer the xbone because of the way the battery compartment is set up, it also uses a standard micro USB so you can played wired with ease.
Some other things like the D pad, the textured thumb sticks, and the LB/RB triggers are preference, but i prefer then too.

i am, absolutely. i crave them, hunger for them.

sadly, none of this changes you being wrong

thats cracked too

>Based

How?

Releasing one of the worst consoles ever and trying to force everyone onto one of the worst operating systems ever? By butchering literally every good product they had just to get people to make a change they neither want nor need?

These past few years Microsoft have done absolutely nothing good. Infact, it seems like they're purposely trying to sabotage their own fucking business.

>why are they spending money on protecting their content
>why aren't they spending money on me for welfare

Piratefags, everyone. Absolute leeches to your tax dollars.

I heard that the encryption was actually causing the performance issues in the first place. Does the game still run badly?

Should have used Denuvo

sighh

(you)

I'll never understand people assuming that pirating games = being poor.

Do you have enough money to buy ALL things you want? No. Will you ever? Neither.

So I'd rather avoid spending for 0's and 1's (games, music, software, movies, tv shows etc.) and instead use my money for things I can't pirate (quality headphones, DSLR, hardware, travels etc.) That's called being smart (even if that's scummy, I don't give a fuck). If I can get something free without facing any consequences, I'll get it free.

If I could pirate plane tickets as easily as video games, I'd sure fucking do. Travelling the world/tourism is fucking expensive.

CRACKED

BLACKED

No patch has been released yet

That is what you get for not using Denuvo lel retards.

kill all DRM

No point

still wrong

(you)

Yeah, I just saw that. I'll be surprised if removing the encryption makes a noticeable difference, though.

what is the point tho
both games are bad

By one group that does releases once per 2 months

Should have just used Denuvo. There is a reason Deus Ex MD has yet to be cracked.

>How?
>gave me a reason not to buy an xbox by giving me exclusives
>giving me actual good exclusives like h5 forge mp and now gears 4 and fh3
>gave me a free OS (didn't even pay for my win 7 and still got 10)

literally the most based company in gaming right now. sony are killing the industry as usual and nintendo are dying a slow death due to wii poo.

>thinking you're rich because you can buy a 60$ videogame

>Oh no people google Forza Horizon 3 and get the first picture they see to make a thread

wew.

still wrong

(you)

all the rest are trash games anyway

They still haven't released JC3, Warhammer and Deus Ex, but they've released Inside, a fucking right "video game" where all you have to do is push the stick to the right 90% of the time

still wrong

(you)

there is LITERALLY nothing you can do with it being decrypted as of right now, it still have that UWP thingy which prevents from launching it aside from splash screen. Nothing to look right now but im pretty dissapointed buying ultimate edition. good for pirates tho

I'm not seeing a torrent anywhere though, so it's cracked but not released yet?

I never understood why the left analog stick is on different height than the right one. What's the point?

I'm actually tempted to try this out and compare the performance with my legit version.

Midnight club driving was always shit.
But they definitely had a great online community and free roam before it was cool. I remember playing LA remix and spending half the time showing off different rides with my friends amd just doing stupid shit with randoms around town.

But what we need is a real Most wanted remake or underground 3. I honestly believe Ghost couls pull it off. NFS 15 had it's problems but overall was fun. I even liked the drifting and I normally hate it.

Because 99% of the time your left thumb is on it anyway. So it fits better there. But you actually use the buttons. Also need more control typically over left stick than right which is just like camera adjustment and shit.

>mfw kickass is dead

>Gave you a free OS
>That is complete dogshit, a downgrade in everyway to previous versions and harvests any and all information about you it can
>Gave you good exclusives
>Like a bunch of shit that is just inferior ports to the console version
>That only run on this piece of shit OS
>That require you use Microsofts own store which doesn't work most of the time

Absolutely based!

Just because someone gives you a kick in the balls, it being free does not make them based. It's still a kick in the balls and no one enjoys that.

>MFW a crack was made before the launch bugs were fucking patched
gg turd10

still wrong

oh and do you mind staying wrong for the next 10 minutes or so, im making some mac and cheese

>using literal botnet 10
>explain how fucking bullshit w10 is whenever I can
>mfw I have formatted like 30 PCs using win10/8 to win7
>getting paid for it
:^)

La remix?
No the ps3 one.

(you)

In W10, you can just disable the update service altogether.

it's not cracked you fucking faggots, they just unencrypted the files which allows you to do minor things

This.
They just made it harder. Which makes sense when you consider most casuals who would disbable it would get fucked by vulnerabulities

>W10
>disable the update service

kys

(you)

The encryption has been broken. Someone can use that to make a proper crack. Give it a few days.

shit, came back to say im making sausages as well, so i need you to stay wrong another 20 mins maybe

(you)

>drm loyalty

lmao

what is qbittorrent search
oh wait u use utorrent too?

It's gonna be a sketch as fuck sideload requiring a UWP account and I'm gonna be scared to use it. Maybe i should make a second W10 partition...

Where's Recore??

Tbh the only actual complaint i have with it is no sales or price drops.

In W10, you can just disable the update service altogether.

where it belongs

It's bad enough I have to use one piece of drm, I don't want to go beyond that.

Look how angry Laura looks because her ass got cracked.

Also hpw have you been treating her piratebros?

Should have just used Denuvo.

With my joystick

Fucking Bang Bang Racing on Steam is better than this shit

Good, I've been wanting to play it and now I can. Thanks whoever cracked it.

>With my organic joistick

sweet, now I can refund the game, and still play it.

lags like a bitch with my decent computer.

you literally need a $2.000 pc to even run this game at max settings, no pirate can afford that

enjoy your 800x600 resolution with silky smooth 12fps on low settings

I want infinite warfare campaign crack. Hope it happens.

Pants on head retard

It will still look better than the Boner

YO HO
OFF WE GO
NINE IN A LINE
ROW BY ROW
to play vidya

Even the lowest settings on PC look and run better than console. This is common knowledge.

first of all dipshits I didn't say jack shit about the xbone, I play on pc, secondly you can't be that fucking retarded? of course the xbone version looks better than the lowest settings on pc, jesus fuck

>need to crack the game to be able to mod it

Dark times we live in considering a bit over a decade ago devs would throw out SDKs without even being asked.

So if I dual boot Windows 7 with 10 can I just use 10 for games without it fucking up and trying to get rid of 7 "for my own protection"

>check the private forums where such kind of cracks posted at the lighting speed once avail vale
>check the rin
>check the CrackStatus

FORZA: UNCRACKED

kek

Only the drm was cracked

Why don't you go play Halo 5 on Xbox one? I did so about 2 hours ago. Was very fun

who cares if they cracked it

>all these people mad at pirates

I worked for an AAA studio for over two years and during that time we produced the best selling game of the year. We didn't get shit. Salaries were at minimum and never got paid overtime.

Just pirate whatever you want unless it's an indie game and you want to support the devs

>xbone

Not that lying faggot, but I'm playing on Ultra 30fps locked with a 4690K and a GTX 970.

I was going to screw with it to get 60 fps but I just don't feel like it's worth the effort right now. I'm having a blast and waiting to see if they're going to deal with some of the issues.

This is we we need to #killallmen !

heard the same thing about quantum break, then it was released in DX11

So like, isn't the appeal to FORZA the multiplayer aspects? Racing friends and stuff? What does a pirated version have to offer?

>I only buy good games
>pirates a good game

>I only buy good games on sale
ftfy

>But porting to DX12 is much easier

Funny considering only Microsoft shills claim this, and there is an endless list of independant devs who talk about how much of a pain in the ass it is. Most recently being Remedy

After playing this game for 100 hours for free I can confidently say that it's actually shit and not worth my time or money.

To me it's more value.
The full game (loljk you still need to buy dlc) of the game is $99 canuckbucks. That's taking the piss.

I mean there's more to it than that.
M$ has demonstrated you can get it to run with extremely little effort. But DX12s down to the metal attitude nature makes optimizing and making it run properly a bitch. Remedy did this shit in a couple months with no real experience in the API. Eventually it will actually be easier when everyone is more familiar with it. But M$ has to stand behind their own API ffs.

Kek.
Took me a few minutes to realize this was a joke

Let's hope this is the last time MS bothers with PC and the next Forza is exclusive to Xbox.

Let's hope so i want you cucks to keep your trash on your shitbox.

>stealing
LOL

kek mad that we get all your ''''''exclusives'''''' for free

>join thread
>mfw sonyggers getting destroyed itt

Based MS tho

>hurr durr
Good games doesn't need DRMs at all. Example? Witcher 3

>Witcher 3
>good

I think his point was that it still sold well on pc despite launching with a drm free gog version.