Clock Tower

Let's talk about the greatest horror video game series of all time (Clock Tower).

Without emulating, whats the easiest way I can play Clock Tower PS1? Is it on the PS store? Where's the cheapest I can get a physical copy? Same question with Haunting Ground.

Emulating

Why don't you want to emulate? Is emulation bad for Clock Tower (PS)?

No, they aren't. They emulate just fine. I just want to add them to my collection. I've emulated them in the past.

why are there no indie games like clock tower. they should be shit easy to be made

I tried making something similar to Clock Tower at one point, but I couldn't come up with a good villain.

The chase music is the best.

The chase everything is the best.

Can't get past the controls. Feels like I'm Pac Man 2

>Can't get past the controls.
Controls? Its walk and click. Do you mean how long it takes to do anything? Because yea, that's annoying af. The best way to play clock tower snes is emulated and at 1.5x speed.

I don't wanna sound edgy but I wish more games dared to kill children in bloody ways

holy shit what is this webm

most european countries ban games with child killing which is why its so rare, fallout has almost been banned in europe multiple times due to this reason.

How was the spiritual sequelthe creator did this year?

Clock Tower 3 for the PS2. Pretty sure it was released uncensored in Europe.

Bad

Its mobileshit that is missing the fun element of clock tower.

x-acto knife man

box cutter man

So like an evil version of a survey corps officer?

Is that... a chimpanzee in a suit?
Because that looks more hilarious than scary.

>why are there no indie games like clock tower.
I'll admit that I haven't played any of the Clock Tower games, but from what I've heard they are pretty damn good. Making good games is hard, regardless of the technical side of things - it requires creative vision and focus that not many people really possess.

The Stapler

I know that clock tower is set in Norway in the Japanese version, but is it set anywhere named in the western version? They showed it on gamecenter, but don't think i saw it in the western release, at least for the snes game.