Is this why slavs make the best video games?

Is this why slavs make the best video games?

>No Barbosa edit
Are you even trying?

wtf does living in Lithuania suck THAT much?

the numbers are so high because slavs aren't people

>Hungary
Wow I guess they still have depression form Trianon

>Stalker
>Witcher
>Tetris
>Animal Crossing

this is hardly "the best video games"

You've obviously never tried Lithuanian beer.

>Animal Crossing
What

Yes

They still complain about it, but it's the older generation. The younger don't care about it. They are just depressed fags. To be fair, I think most of the younger generation leaves.

It would be important to check WHO is commiting suicide.

No, not really. It's just that people expected shit to be fucking great right away, after gaining independence from commies, but were gravely disappointed.
The country's entire existence is literally bigger countries trying to distort and destroy it, its religion, its language, its identity. Things were pretty cool until christianity came.

WORLD OF TANKS AND WAR THUNDER ARE AWESOME GUYS

>It would be important to check WHO is commiting suicide.
Read the image text, WHO checked.

If number of suicides correlates with detailed escapist fantasies and if those with detailed escapist fantasies bother making them into games then maybe I guess

S-sed, deus lo vult...?

Actually, you're making me think slavs really do make the best video games.

I don´t get why he claims that AC is slav, but reading the japanese title (forest of animals) made me realize that "animal crossing" does pertain to hybridization.

>does pertain to hybridization.
does NOT ...
Fuck you, brain and fingers.

>scandinavia spells out 9/11

If you think about that for a moment, you will realize that this does not even make sense as a racist joke.

>greece has the lowest suicide rate
really makes you think...

>2012
Things were bad back then, but they're worse nowadays.

yeah

>handful of human beings live near slavs
>get depressed and an hero

how does statistics work

woooooo lithuania going strooong

don't tell anyone but we totally did it

They can't afford rope or knifes.

Takes dedication of your population to kill yourselves in such amount that your suicide statistics display hints towards global conspiracies just for a prank. Props to you.

>Country with fucked up economy has the least suicides
Explain this.

The chart is prior to the collapse.

The people of greece literally don't care about how poor they are because they live with their family and are expected to care for each other, unlike other western countries

Weather's nice, they live off German bailout money and play vidya all day

>france has higher suicide rate than england, germany, italy or spain

statistically validated stereotypes

based Italy

this

why is france such a shithole?

Greek here, wee don't care about thee economy. As long as you live outside of Athens life is great with 300 Euros a month. We have family and friends around us, we don't get depressed like Northerners.

You will care when you can no longer afford your GTX 1080s and Steam pre-orders.

meh, I get 600 euros a month for unemployment, enough to save and buy all the stuff I need for my PC.

Really makes you kys

Collective suicide doesn't add to the statistics

>no one kills themselves in Greece
Not believing it

The green parts are that low because people are being murdered by muslims before they can kill themselves.

>Denmark
That scores too low

Drinking yourself to death doesn't count as suicide.

>Yule Goat

Oh Finland

Albania is lower.

Are you blind?

nvm I suck at geography

Great banter! Very smooth! You get 10 meme points and a (You)!

>Christmas log

stats of suicide in Baltic states are inflated due to homeless Russian migrants offing themselves whilst over there.

THEY TOOK OUR SUICIDES!

DEEPEST LORE

That's actuall really funny

>>Beginning with the Feast of the Immaculate Conception (December 8), one gives the tió a little bit to "eat" every night and usually covers him with a blanket so that he will not be cold. The story goes that in the days preceding Christmas, children must take good care of the log, keeping it warm and feeding it, so that it will poop presents on Christmas Day.[1]

>>On Christmas Day or, in some households, on Christmas Eve, one puts the tió partly into the fireplace and orders it to defecate. The fire part of this tradition is no longer as widespread as it once was, since many modern homes do not have a fireplace. To make it defecate, one beats the tió with sticks, while singing various songs of Tió de Nadal.

how the fuck do they come up with this shit...its obviously some sort of joke but everyone takes it seriously for some reasom

I will be one of those 4.7 this year

Fuck off back to a Cred Forums pedophilia acceptance thread, Mohammad.

it's pretty good

Is there any significance between using father or grandfather?

Don't an hero, you tard. Try to change something about your living conditions first.

you're a retard. Greece is a million times worse economically in terms of employment and future for young people and they aren't nearly as pathetic, man the fuck up.