Ps3

> internet blocked on ps4 and pc
> 3ds battery is perma dead
I'm forced to play my old ps3 today...Jesus christ...I was actually on a win streak in overwatch too...

>forced to play the superior console
>playing Homowatch
also, never heard of single-player games on PC ??

so, ps3 even has ps4's best multiplayer game aka GG Xrd Rev

Holy shit I had no idea Xrd had a PS3 version. I'm buying it right now.

Why is your internet blocked?

Torrents probably

Nice blog post, normie

Hmmmm I might think about it
I'm a young neet who pissed off their parents.
> normie
Spotted the normalfag

Have you tried moving out?

Come on user, it's story time. How did you piss off your parents?

>plays faggotwatch
>im the "normalfag"

>Young NEET

>Parents know more basic technology information than you
Just kill yourself, man. How do not know how to log-in into your routers setup page?

> be me
> 18 year old neet
> applied to 20 jobs and failed
> discover overwatch
>Hype.jpg
>play in competitive daily
> curse loud all day and night while playing
> famm can't sleep
> I get no sleep to begin with
> begin sleeping at 8 am and waking at 2
> parents take counter measures
> take my phone and internet away for a night
> I sleep normally for the first time in a long time
> parents proud of me
> I'm happy
> they let me play ps4 till 11 pm
> I was on a win streak in competitive and I played till 1
> they knew
> blocked my internet when I finished
Now here I am on my phone. Also I played overwatch on ps4 since my pc specs are mediocre
If I had money and education, sure
> that ascended squidward
Kek

I do. Buy my stepdad is always one step ahead of me. He was a neet longer than me, remember that.

What's your router brand?

> forgets that there's always some sort of overwatch thread on Cred Forums.
> implying that normalfags take overwatch seriously, let alone still care for it

You're a fucking adult. Dude.

Netgear

>was actually on a win streak in overwatch too...
so play overwatch
your pc is fine

>NETGEAR
How scrub do you have to be to get beat out by your dad when using a NETGEAR set-up?

>plays overwatch
>is a consolefag casual

hahahahahaha what a fucking faggy ass loser

Yeah I know...go ahead and laugh Cred Forums...I was able to get around it before but this guy learns fast and when I tried it again I got roasted harder than Cred Forums ever could do to me.
> implying I only play console
Kek. People can't read it seems. I actually miss playing my pc games like MDK

>Yeah, I know
You're trying to saveface. But being taken out by your old man when using idiot-proof like NETGEAR is like a kid who refused to learn how to walk because he taught it was too hard and has no reason outside of being a lazy defect.

>it took 9 minutes to formulate that response

>roasted
I want normies to leave

I was watching luke cage on my phone while posting this.
Yeah but you expect me to pull some wizard shit? I'm not an ace like you guys. I wish I had the same knowledge as you guys, roasting me isn't helping me at all honestly

You know most humans are built with the ability to learn, right? Why don't you try doing some of that?

See

>console
>overwatch

XD

You must fight, never lose hope.

>win streak
>Overwatch
Don't fucking lie to me

That's exactly what I tried doing. Things aren't that simple for everybody. I'm aware that I'm an idiot. It's probably a good thing I'm not in college yet.
But this is Cred Forums, where everyone is against you.
So ho ahead and laugh I guess. It's inevitable

Use the opportunity to go out and get a fucking job. You think your parents want you to tell at your monitor all day? You're literally the "I fucked your mom" guy.

Jimmy. You're Jimmy from GTA V. Entitled as fuck.

I bet you just fill out an application, drop it off in a sweaty Iron Maiden t-shirt without a word and expect to be called back. Put the effort you put into overwatch and maybe mummy might be proud of you more often.

No excuses.

Literally use fucking Google. Your dad likely used Google to outsmart you too, dumbass.

>Being a NEET and not bending over backwards to please your parents
If you're gonna be a NEET then you need to fucking accept that they control everything and just go with it you colossal retard

srry about your autism

Your stepdad will know you made this thread OP.

You didn't try. You flopped around and whined like a bitch on a korean basketweaving imageboard. Use google, or, even better, listen to your parents because they are allowing you to be a worthless piece of shit scumming by on their hard work and suffering.

I actually come dressed prepared
It's the truth tbhh famm
I have the wifi code which I figured out. But my ps4 and pc are blocked by him personally. I looked on Google actually but the methods involved apps that might fuck up my phone

There's no internet connectivity required to enter the setup page, dunce.

Not your blog, fuck off and whinge about being a goddamn normie on tumblr

If you're not disabled or a housewife then you have literally no reason to be a NEET. Get a job.

no, see guys, we need to feed his addiction and cause him to lose more of his privileges

op, on pretty much any smart phone you can wirelessly tether your internet, and play off your phones internet

enjoy your phone bill

> jobs don't want me despite how hard I tried
>College didn't accep me ( I had ne ither an acceptance or a denial)
> can't get past Netgear a 2nd time
> I'm now the laughing stock of Cred Forums of all places
>now I look like a whiny lazy faggot even though I applied to over 20 jobs and counting
If I don't get this target job I'm done. i was already an embarassment to my family, friends and girlfriend. I didn't ask for the neet life.

not his phone bill though

Get a job you lazy bum. Not all jobs need a degree. Most don't. Live within your means and don't be entitled you goddamn millennial.

if it was, why would it get it taken away from him

>no son, stop using the product and service you paid for and rightfully own the way you want
???

>being a wagecuck normalfag
Anyone with a job or in school will be permabanned when I get mod. You know, like the site used to be like.

You have all the information you need to change it, no apps required. Youre a whiny bitch, its that simple.

Youre a neet, you literally have all the time in the world to learn anything. Apply yourself.

> Neet
> Doesn't know how to reverse back trace IP of his stepdad
> 2016

I try. But I fail. It's been this way for the past months since graduation.
And I wasn't whining. I didn't get mad at anyone in this thread . I literally don't know where to start with three tools so I give up
I applied to over 20 and counting. And I got NOTHING. That's why I said here I need that target job badly

Because if you don't own the place you are living in you are subject to their rules.

...thats...kinda what my post was about. rack up the phone bill that isnt his...so his dad takes it away from him...

Not your blog, stop posting for sympathy. you're acting worse than an attention seeking whore

>I was actually on a win streak in overwatch too...
>all those misused ellipses

Jesus fuck.

I don't get it. What did I do to everyone in this thread to piss them off??? Yes I'm dumb and yes I'm pathetic, but why are you pissed? I applied to so many jobs with effort, determination, and a " positive attitude", yet nothing happened. What else could you possibly want from me?

You have unlimited time, why did you give up? That is your problem.

>but why are you pissed?
Do you even know where the fuck you are? You said you were playing Overwatch, so pic related comes into effect, you faggot.

you're the typical 18 year old shithead who thinks the world is against him. It's fucking annoying

But I'm not edgy