COUNT ME THE FUCK IN

>pyramid
>corona
>intersection
>frame

kek

How did we go from this

To this

I really hope it has a 3DS slot. I know it's too much to expect, since Nintendo stuff usually only has one gen backwards for they previous system, but shoving MH4U onto the tv would be nice.

>illuminati
>Earth
>swastika
>TV screen

kek

Are they trying to tell us something ?

>triangle
>square
>circle
>cross

kek

Isn't that some samsung bullshit? I remember seeing a phone/tablet with these detachable things.

It can't have an X button, Microsoft already has that.

Fake as fuck.

>Project NX with Sony face buttons

What did he mean by this?

>1 line
>2 lines
>3 lines
>4 lines

kek

huh.

reminder

youtube.com/watch?v=ynqq3wetjQE

skip to 1:54 if you are too impatient

>that disgusting "consumer electronics" tier design

what the fuck.

There's a lot to be said for good presentation (this device looks like absolute dog shit), but still, seems pointless. I don't think this is the NX anymore. Nice video.

the input lag on that thing is ridicolous

issa chad warden

Shit, now I don't know what to think. A console/handheld hybrid machine sounds incredible on paper, but that thing definitely looked like shit (as well as exactly like those Eurogamer reports). Would Nintendo be able to pull off that concept in a more palatable fashion? Are they even going to make a hybrid at all? Like Dave said, the supposed announcement window from that leak has officially passed, and there's been not one peep from Eurogamer about it since.

What the fuck is the NX, man? When the fuck is Nintendo showing this thing off? I'm losing my goddamn mind over here.

So, is NX a home console with an iphone app for streetpassing?

>Circle
>1 line
10/10