ITT post mediocre games Cred Forums memed you into buying

ITT post mediocre games Cred Forums memed you into buying

After hearing for years about how mature and on another level CDPR are , this game was a Bioware tier cringefest

Other urls found in this thread:

witcher.wikia.com/wiki/In_the_Heart_of_the_Woods
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Das some low quality baite, mate.

>mediocre games are now bad

Anyway, are the Shadow Warriors games good?
They're on sale right now, have some extra cash on me and thought to try them out.

There is nothing in this game that's not within the extremely low reach of Bioware or Bethesda

>lets fight this evil bad guy in black spiky armor and death metal make-up, marry sue daughter-fu saves the world , ahaha going to a ball with my waifu, le evil anti science religion, Lamber the smartass Witcher xDD, pick a strong queen who is held back for being a woman , lets wear girl clothes because that's the pinnacle of Humor

Fuck off.

God you fucking people are delusional. I felt angry for wasting time on this game after I finished it.

Sonic Heroes.
Apparently this was THE Sonic game to get. I had never really played a Sonic game before so I don't know if the whole series is shit or what.

Keep it up. I'm sure someone will bite eventually.

>that greentext
You're the delusional one. Go outside.

Why the fuck are you people so delusional ? What did I say that was wrong?

It is extremely average and mediocre writing. Bioware could shit this one out no problem. Especially like it seemed like the best characters were already pre-written in books like Djikstra or Yennefer .

Badur's Gate 2.

Actually is a Bioware cringefest. Horrible gameplay aside that useless multiclass druid tried to hang off my dick right there in the tutorial dungeon, while her husband's corpse was still warm not five meters away. There are adorable street urchins, mustache-twirling slavers, vampires in the graveyard, dumb suicidal robbers, a master thief who screams COOOOOO every third sentence, and a pirate town on pirate island. I found the big bad's journal. In a barrel. And now, after fighting some imps and fish people, I'm in one of those awful YA drow novels. The only force driving me forward is the desire to see how bad it can get before the end.

>What did I say that was wrong?

Oh shit bois, he threw the line a few yards further.

New Vegas

The game did nothing for me

i only made it to novigrad before i stopped due to boredom. Did i miss anything good?

>picture of a fish

The writing isn't very good, but that's par-for-the-course with video anyways. It isn't a Witcher thing, but a videogame thing. To be fair, The Last Wish is a pretty below average genre fiction, so the source material isn't a big help.

>comparing CDPR to Bioware
>not liking the the witcher 3
>buying a game just because Cred Forums said it was good
>not doing research before buying a game
>not torrenting your games before you decide to support the developer
pleb as fuck

Well you already made it past the best area and the most interesting quests.

Novigrad is the most boring area. There are 3-4 interesting quests in Skelige , afterwards.

Then then game turns into a mess.

>What did I say that was wrong?
You're not wrong per se, but any game ever published can be simplified into that silly verbal diarrhea you shot out.

Nope, it is the good part actually. Everything else after this is holyshitawful
I can't even believe someone appreciate this game because of the core plot or battlesystemshit
But Hearts of Stone is good atleast
Can't finish Blood and Wine

Overwatch
Fuck you Cred Forums

MGR
It's fucking disgusting in every aspect

If you have decent level skip to Skellige and do the main quests there.

They're pretty good. That's what I did and I eventually returned to Novigrad.

Make sure to do this quest, really stands outs

witcher.wikia.com/wiki/In_the_Heart_of_the_Woods

The previous two games were a bit above average for video games

>Cred Forums memed you into buying
Are you fucking retarded? You listen to Cred Forums on what games to buy?

not anymore

So this is the daily Witcher 3 memethread.

We should also meme about how it isn't an RPG because it isn't a carbon coby of Baldur's Gate.