Fucking daughter stealer

How do I keep this fucker from fucking my daughter? Fuck that whiny asshole, he keeps marrying her.

Other urls found in this thread:

dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/373/1373026/
store.steampowered.com/app/349300/
youtube.com/watch?v=6K2Ptamw05c
a.uguu.se/OnUW7IqX6Pnh_F107.GNX
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stop dying on adventures.

Keeping this thread alive in hope that Brook user shows up. Other anons please feel free to post your daughters. I'm on my vita right now so I can't

Don't die on Adventures, and when she's sick care for her personally.

I'm usually not into weebshit but this game caught be off guard when i first played it. I love playing father figure, and the way you're just kinda scraping by and the sheer volume of things to do let me make quite a nice story for myself.
I really hope the steam release will encourage people to maybe translate 1, 3, 4 and 5. After Long Live the Queen dissapointed me i've been craving another PM-style game.

Also, which is best ending and why is it Pic Related?

Well CFK said that they were going to do the rest so we'll just have to take their word for it and hope for the best. I heard that 3 had no RPG elements and was a pure raising sim but most people who complain about how boring it was probably couldn't into moon. I mean would you have enjoyed PM2 as much if you couldn't understand what was going on?

I thought the butler was female at first.

Whoa really? Hope they keep their word then!
But when you say 'No rpg elements' does that just mean no Adventuring/Errantry?
Honestly i could do without that - its fun when raising fighters but, not really essential.

Cube has a vintage boyish femeninity to him, probably why there's such love/hate for him in the community.

dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/373/1373026/

Apparently it says so here according to some moon speaker. Also I think they mention something about it on the forum. And yeah no adventuring, just pure scheduling and special events and such.

Same. I'd still fuck him, but I'm no longer lamenting not having an ending where the father can marry him.

Probably because it involves following in your footsteps.

pls holp

I'm playing Princess Maker 1 on msx with a really shitty translation and it's pretty fun.
Ah least it was, until my daughter got sick and all her stats went down like crazy. Nothing can stop this from happening. What the fuck am I supposed to do?

Magic defense obviously.

My daughter had literally 0 relationship with Cube
How do you fuck up that badly and let her marry a manlet?

I really hope CFK translate 1 as well if only for completion sake as I've heard it was the weakest in the series.

I've literally never had this problem.

Common rookie mistake is dying too much on adventures or doing housework too often.

So what are we doing this month?

What stats should we have her focus on?

>CBT skill
I didn't realize this game had Cock & Ball Torture mechanics.

She's also got a pretty high FGT rep.

Keep focusing on magic for now. Maybe take some theology lessons for MDEF.

Oh and do some housework to raise your housekeeping rep.

my dream is to make a PM clone with my shitty python skills

If she falls sick and you leave Cube to nurse her, she will end up falling in love with him.

Where's everybody else for yesterday's thread. I'm only good at raising warriors.

do not dress your daughter like that

I'll get a jap friend of mind to read this for me, thanks a lot! It makes me so happy to think that I'll finally be able to play a raising sim that isnt obstuse as fuck, moorunes only or a hentai game of sorts.

stats update

Are we sticking with housework this month too?

Go back to taking some kung-fu lessons to raise defense above 100 and you can maybe beat your rival next year in the combat tournament.

Even PM2 is celebrating Cred Forums's birthday, it seems.

Sure, why not?

My new dream is to have you finish it, Pythonimous.

We have a visit from a fairy

>666

The number of the Beast.

Fucking metal.

I guess being a child of god makes you popular with fairies, demons and other gods.

Is this a spreadsheet simulator?

The general stopped chatting with us last month, who should we visit this time?

>200
>Its actually 2000

How do I money? I'm an eternal poorfag

I think your faith is high enough to chat with the Bishop.

Raise a fighter and go adventuring.

theres heaps of money in chests and random events out in the wilderness

All hail Lizzie Shinkicker!

she looks cute in it though

We've been challenged.

I remember yesterday someone said something about our fighter rep being too high and we should deny these.

What do?

She looks like a whore.

Well it can't be too high if we're going for a princess ending. However if we're going of a warrior ending the more duels you fight the better. I guess just refuse for now to play it safe.

nobody what wears a white cape can be a whore

stats update

PM3 is pretty good, even if it's different from PM2. The pace feels a lot slower but your daughter has more character.

More kung-fu and I guess maybe some dance lessons if you want to get your glamor up to talk to the general again.

>But when you say 'No rpg elements' does that just mean no Adventuring/Errantry?
Yeah that kind of sucks about 3. But the way it expands on just about everything else really is great. PM3 is great, and I hope they do it next.

Cuter forehead too. PM 3 princess reminds me of Yucie.

So how fun is this? Is it like Long Live the Queen where you are playing and replaying trying not to find out how not to die to a status check, or is it more of an in for the long haul type game?

You guys know what time it is?

It basically give you the freedom to raise your daughter however you want. No need to fear your princess dying unless you're REALLY bad at this game.

Torrent time?

Combat tournament. Get at least one win in before your stupidly strong rival shows up.

TOOL TIME!

No, festival time.

I thought we were going to do the dance party

Oh right. Yeah go for it. Tournament next year though.

Good to know, thanks.

looks like we won.

I guess that means I have to buy her a birthday present this year.

So what are we buying her for her birthday?

Fucking hell Brook is too OP winning contests left and right. Makes up for that failure at the combat tournament.

Teacup. She deserves it.

They went with 2 first because it already had a translation, so it's much less expensive. It has to sell very well to be worthy. It's tough to sell such old looking games.

Well she's 14 now and can work some new jobs.

I think PM2 is doing pretty well sales wise. I heard numbers around 2000 but I don't know if that's legit since I haven't seen any source on that figure.

they didn't use the SoftEgg translation so they didn't save any money there.

>it's the PM3 daughter
it's the little details this game has.

bar is the only way to raise speech, but if we've already been raising her int there's no point.

Stats update

Well her int isn't really that high and we're only 14. So I guess the plan is to get her speech up?

Her int isn't too high. I say go for it. You can raise intelligence later.

"not using it :^)"
Then why not start with a more modern one? Would have been easier to sell.

thanks dadanon. I was the guy /r/ing this. Good shit.

torrent where

Not really. PM2 is the game pretty much everybody knows.

nostalgia maybe. it's available in more languages and regions than just English after all.

It's all above-board so she'll be fine.

I think you would be allowed to talk to the king. Also, do strategy to raise intelligence, you get hit with sensitivity but it's not a big issue

it's a friendly neighborhood bar. like Cheers or something. she can work at the sleazy bar soon.

Wow this generates a lot more stress than the other jobs.

Is this when I give her pocket money?

Guessing from her stats, I think she can tank 200 stress

the C course of science is fine, it raises Int by a lot, it's cheap, and it doesn't fuck her other stats until she goes to the B course.

yeah if it gets too high time off with pocket money. if she ends up delinquent at the end of the month you can lecture her for a little stress reduction, too.

>pocket money
why? you could just hang out with fairies in forests for free stress relief.

We got another visitor

I thought someone said we shouldn't do that because it could push our skills too high or is that not a problem?

Am I the only one who got REALLY fucking emotional during the ending and the holiday scenes? Why does this game make me care so much for this glorified tamagochi with tits?

>push our skills too high
yeah the cooking skill. looking at this
I take it back, you do have high cooking

Because you'll never make and raise a real daughteru of your own.

You're like one of those ladies that fills her nurturing instincts with massive amounts of cats except you're doing it with digital daughterus.

It's stirring our paternal instincts I guess. I don't know really that's just part of the charm.

you answered your own question
>tamagochi with tits
>with tits
>tits

But I fucking hate tamagochis.

Because you are genetically inclined to desire to raise children, but your mind knows it will never happen because western women are too risky to deal with.

she's a fucking cute tamagotchi. and you can raise her to be such a wide variety of things, like the lord of darkness or a hero. tamagotchis just poop and die.

Okay it's starting to get way too meta in here

prince time
>tfw a royalty who only get to leave castle once a year and only thing keeping alive is meeting a little girl who can crush your skull with one finger
go talk to him

>Not marrying your own daughter

I expected more from you all

>go on one date a year for 8 or so years and never see eachother at all in the meantime
>get married
yes, this will be a strong relationship

So guys

Is there a version of DOSBOX I can run as an executable or am I stuck with the windows install?

degenerates pls go

i'd like the prince more if you got to learn even a thing about him except he's the prince and for some reason he's only free in fucking January. what does he do the rest of the time? what does he think of his decadent lard ass father's policies? is he going to be just as bad a king as his dad was/is?

at least all the other 'special' marriage options are actually interesting, even if you don't like them. the only interesting thing about the prince is that he's the prince.

Did anything ever come of that? I never got the angry bitches yelling at my daughter for winning on popularity event.

we long distance relationship now

Doesn't matter, you're supposed to marry the Prince. It's called Princess Maker, after all.
Marrying the Prince makes her a Princess. At least until her new father-in-law kicks the bucket.

"Install" back in the day in early 90s just meant copying to hdd.

Stats update.

Shit dude, her int is down to single digits.

The bestoldgames version comes with a batch file and no need to install DOSBOX.

>no war god sword
SHAMUFUR DISPURAY

PM1 >>>>>>> PM2

the daughter in PM2 has ugly hair and no pubes. shit tier daughter.

i'd rather marry her to shota dragon, he's a dragon prince right? totally counts.

bar work makes her retarded.

War god sword is dumb anyway

nigga she 13

I have found an annoying as shit bug.

If I try to go on a summer sea vacation to lose weight while she is wearing the dragon tights, the game will crash 100% of the time going to the next month. I lost like six months because of this.

Also her breasts won't stop growing. They're gonna hit 100cm at this rate, which is like DD.

I almost wish that pic was legit.
That said
>shitdudeyouonlygot10int.jpg

downloaded and extracted the game from that site, now how do I run it?

My daughteru didn't comment on it, but she's good even without the bias. 968 points and counting.

How and where do we get it?

I assume it's on a quest.

R we tuff enuff?

still wiating on that Refine torrent, hell even a MEGA link would do

War God Sword is earned from beating the War God, which is the strongest enemy in the game. Beating him also gives you +100 to a stat depending on who the girl's patron deity is.

Just run the Launch_PM2 exe. That's it.

>8 int
>283 glamour
>157 cooking
The perfect woman.

Yo, what the fuck.

That daughter is hardcore.

Oh wait nevermind. Download the gamesnostalgia version.

Are you implying that last thing is something to be avoided?

ah, thank you for that I was wondering why I kept getting "not supported" errors

You don't need it right now, your strength and intelligence are both too low for war goddess.

Does F12, R, N, and Q work?

nope.

There's no benefit to being large and no penalty to being small, so it doesn't matter, barring a dialogue bit with Grandpa Dragon. It was just I've never had a girl have a set that large before. Back in 2005 when I played it, I think the largest I got was in the mid 80s by age 18.

The really fucked up thing is she weighs less than 100lbs though.

I take it he's up here.

Yeah. Have fun with that.

Well he doesn't sugar coat it.

Kick him in the shins

fucking savage

It's going alright so far

It's kind of arousing when she complains about her huge knockers though. I hopped my daughter up on titty pills and she would always complain about her big tits and small but. I could not contain my erection.

But he does do a good deal of damage when he actually hits

What's up with her breasts?

Where's the ass though?

Control yourself, you disgusting pedophile

Old and saggy.

pretty close, you might need a bit more morale

>there are people in this thread that pirated this release
Fucking vee

Ahhh! Don't fail us a second time goddamn it!

why isn't there a butt pill? i don't want a daughter with a small ass.

no there aren't because there isn't a torrent yet. hah!

>Start game
>Spend most of my gold in one month
>Accidentally quit the game

Need advice on what to do

We had single digits of morale left over.

farming is the best job in the early game because the pay is decent and it builds up her stamina, which is important. if you don't mind abusing saves, you can try running through the desert adventure zone (Errantry>Desert), there's a lot of gold just sitting in chests. but you'll probably get your ass kicked before you find it, so if you want to do it in one go you'll be reloading a lot.

How in the fuck do you play this game, how do you make money what in the hell is going on why cant she do anything right.

How the hell do you accidentally quit the game? Just give her a bunch of jobs or make her go on adventures.

fucking metal. Do charisma or intelligence when you get asked for your bonus.

who's the idiot now, War God? yeah it's still Brook.

>Work twice a month, rest once a month
>If she isn't at 0 stress at the end of the month and her face goes from all smiles to neutral, then give her pocket money during the rest days
>When you have enough money, send her to school instead of one of the works
That was my method.

oh and don't forget to keep going upstairs and talk to your guardian deity

It didn't give me a choice.

She told me I needed to be less of a uggo.

she's a hot, strong bimbo now.

Stop posting Takagi-san, she's too cute.

The castle general is going to love you now.

he's already maxed out with the general, that old pervert loves cute lolis.

Jesus dial it back a little. Brook is too OP.

Will Venezaro randomly appear in his area if I keep walking around in it or does he appear once you walk in with a small chance? I've read that the other bandits won't appear unless you kill him.

then I guess he could hang out with the king if he wants to

Both.

Stats update

>0 intelligence

i've only had him show up on popping into his area.

bless her heart, at least she's pretty.

too much fgt rep and too little social rep
you can do this op, you got 3 years

Once you get speech up to 100 I guess it's about time to edumacate her dumbass.

Those are some funny eyes.

She's got brain problems.

well if I keep getting challenges I can still lower it

keep it above 350 and under 400 if you can, your mag rep is perfect where it is, so try to match that

try to keep it above 421, that's the threshold for the best FGT REP endings.

what ending are you trying for?

>Faggot rep

I'm hoping OP gets to be the princess, so Queen or princess

I think we found our rival.

>Start game
>Go exploring
>Run into some faggot bandit
>Get my shit rekt
>Get literally raped
>Daughter is now permanently damaged
>Delete

Nah fuck that noise. Lets build her up then bring her down. Crime boss ending.

>Baaam !

uhh, Queen ending is actually the king cucking his own son and making your daughter his new wife. she can marry the Prince no matter what profession she has as long as she meets the requirements, which Brook already does, and as long as you don't get a 'dark' ending.

>implying that isn't the best scenario
also, the series canon is Olive being the queen by pm 5, so that's the true end

God, that sword is fucking dumb

The other Daughters are references through the series?

So her speech is at 100, what are we focusing on next?

What should be do to get her int back up? How do we raise her social rep up?

wat do?

there's Queen by marriage (daughter marries the king) and ruling Queen (king abdicates crown and gives it to your daughter). ruling Queen is harder to get, obviously.

tru story. Not in 4 and also not in 1 obviously though

plub detected

science lessons until you're forced into the B rank classes.

>he doesn't think three pronged swords are cool

They're not.

The most glamorous whore though.
The first file I played to completion was the story of a young twelve year old lady lumberjack turned "illegal bar maid" who eventually through sheer determination to dance won 3000 gold in the harvest festival dance competition before fading away into infamy as the best 夜の女 in the land.

THE FUCKING INTELLIGENCE

see
that's the PM3 daughter

What a bitch

why is she a baka?

Fuck that queen is a shitty ending, she should either be a warrior hero or the magician hero married to the prince. That way she isn't tied down ruling a shitty kingdom.

>said the mercenary

I'll never understand people like you who want to watch their daughter throw away their future like that. Damn this game attracts some messed up people.

Is this enough?

Soon™

yeah, go for it. we're gonna make Brook smart again.

you might actually be promoted to tier B class which will start penalizing your stats. save and try it

So far so good

horny daughter is horny

I do feel kinda bad chickening out of these.

That's not her horny face.

Should we keep going or is this enough?

she's got 69 intel

Oh. Har har, I didn't see that.

Alright at the end of the last class he bumped us up to B, so I guess that means we stop.

stats update

it's good. Intelligence is just MP in this game, you're not really using magic so that's good enough. We gotta get you up to 800+ refinement or whatever the equivalent of that is in this game if you wanna take over the king.

I fapped like three times while playing especially when I forced her to be at the illegal bar all month until she was stressed out to the point of getting arrested

Are you running the game in two windows, user?

Did they re-release this lately? Because those grafix look a hell of a lot better then I remember. It used to look like the MSX Policenauts.

It was remade a long time ago, and it was just localized recently and put on steam.

Disgusting.

Neat

good parenting right there

I didn't even buy here season appropriate clothing for 4 years

if you wanted, you could start accepting fights again and win them with magic to raise your MAG REP.

>14
>stats already like this

i'm not sure what to tell you. manners classes?

No I took two pictures and posted them both in MS paint so I can post two pictures at once.

These are what they call 'advanced techniques'.

The things I do to support the niche Jap games industry. *sigh*

>Pays $15.99

>We gotta get you up to 800+ refinement
How do we do this exactly? Manners classes?

What's the best way to improve our refinement?

Alright, if we get any more challenges I'll try killing them with magic.

yeah manners/protocol class. There's a sorta workaround if you sell your faith to the demon king, but I think you end up becoming his bitch if you do.

There's no rush or anything Brook is still only 14. Satan is a last resort.

These classes are starting to get really pricey.

Also I took a vacation

No shit. That's the price you have to pay to make your daughter's debut in high society.

Paimon also visited to give us more speech skill

yeah, funding manners classes is probably going to be the challenge from now on. can we get a stat update?

it's really weird to imagine such a friendly looking guy using his evil powers to make our little girl a more refined lady.

That's good, the king's concubine likes that

Sure

Why do we want to talk to her again? Isn't talking to her not such a good thing?

Jester is the only bad person to talk to

there's no downside from talking to the concubine, only the jester.

desu the only hard part at this point is probably going to be balancing your REPs, gotta get them all within 50 points of whichever is the highest.

All these years I was under the mistaken impression talking to the king's concubine led to the king's concubine ending.

>concubine getting her friends to suck on the dick she herself is sucking
sounds like a great girl

nope, you get that if you have 380+ social rep and 500+ charisma.

Anyone else notice she's been sprouting like a fucking weed?

thank god for titty pills.

I don't remember Brook taking any of those unless daddyanon has been giving it to her on the sly.

>godslayer magic prodigy becomes a regular housewife

why

>dadanon not giving his daughter the best stuff

she got one late last night i thought.

HKP REP too high.

Because a woman needs to know her place.

She did.

No we did last night
see

stats

Also good heavens look at the time, she this year was quick.

Is it time to kick our rival's ass?

win the tournament only with magic for challenge's sake

Oh okay I must have missed that.

yeah kick that bitch's ass with magic, we need that MAG REP.

Also making sure I save this fucking time incase we have a repeat of the last tournament.

Wow first round?

I figured we'd meet in the finals to make it climatic.

Anita is pretty fucking baller though. Brook is going to have a rough time. I think she might be tougher than the God of War.

KICK HER IN THE SHINS
er.. with magic

Hey I'm making a Nonon daughter what should her stats be?

This doesn't seem like it's going to be very hard honestly.

Does she get stronger over time or something?

she just needs some good dickings to pent her frustration out

What the hell's a Nonon?

yeah, the rival girls get stronger as they age. it's only really a problem with Anita and Wendy, i guess. the housekeeping rival girl is pathetic.

ez pz

I think magic is actually really good on her.

Yeah ignore me. My daughter is just too weak compared too god killer Brook.

Went straight into her chest.

guess Anita's only hard if you try to go womano e womano against her.

Didn't we already kick this guy's ass?

yeah that's how it is. if you get a fencer rival, their weakness is magic. The witch rival is weak to swords.

So far magic has been fucking wrecking these people.

I think you might have already fought everyone you could have.

Congratulations!

No clue man didn't watch the show but there's no option for an annoying nasally voice or anything.

Yeah this guy is a repeat too

I think this is the guy who kicked our ass in last time.

Figures he's a push over now.

vengeance is sweet

Too bad the sword is fucking shit.

Yeah you wouldn't have trouble with him if you beat the God of War and Anita.

Now you can work at the sleazy bar, right?

What kind of guy bursts into a girl's 15th birthday with a marriage proposal?

I assume we tell this guy to fuck off right?

yeah fuck that guy, he's not good enough for Brook.

I wish they added a CG and ending gallery into the game.

How did this guy get up the stairs into the palace while carrying the weight of those pendulous brass balls?

never say yes to these douchebags

Oh god I mismanaged my finances so badly that I had to work Nonon on the farm.

wtf that's the triple fang from king's field

Is a three bladed sword a japanese meme or is that a reference?

>I'll be back
I bet he does this with all the 15+ yearolds in the city.

but the farm is a good job in PM2.

And if not that more save slots would have been nice. Beggars can't be chooser's I guess.

All she does is make mistakes in any job I put her in.

there is two different faires you can hang out with, either the lake or forest, one of them raises cooking the other raises art so you can spread it around

She'll learn. Eventually.
Believe in her! She can do it!

well, yeah, she's 10. she has to get used to the job. also, some of the jobs require a skill to actually be good. Restaurant requires cooking, i think. Hairdresser and Plasterer require Art. things like farming just require her to do the job a few times to get better at them.

If you're popular enough they'll propose to even 11 and 12 year olds.

Alright so, stats update
We still focused on elegance or we doing something different.

I'm not sure I'd be okay with our daughteru working in an illegal-bar by the way if that's what you're thinking.

she has high enough glamour that she doesn't need to work in the sleazy bar desu. she's still nearly 200 elegance short of being THE Queen so do that some more.

Just keep your options open. Fuck it doesn't really look like she needs anything else to work on.

How do I keep her from falling off the path of virtue?

You can switch her back to regular diet if you want, there's no need to give her stamina now

raise her morals/faith at the church job. if stress>morals or faith (whichever is higher) she'll become delinquent.

So Katana Terror came to get his ass kicked again.

Do I chicken out or blast him with magic?

MAG SKL that FGT.

Some of the best endings are the bad endings though. I would recommend doing some your first time through then going for the good ones.

that's what the game says when she becomes delinquent. the bad endings are fun but it's frustrating to get there if she spends 8 years as a delinquent refusing to do a thing you say.

>Brook casts magic words
heh

Alternate between lowering fighter rep and raising mag rep every other challenges, if I were you

Alright, someone explain this game to me. What do you do, what genre is it, and is there H?

it's a stat raiser, you schedule your daughter's life in three segments per month and depending on what you have her do, her stats change. you have 8 years to raise her to be something, whatever that is is up to you. there's no H but a lot of degenerates fap to it anyway, because you can feed your 12 year old daughter pills to make her tits bigger, dress her in slutty outfits and pimp her out at a sleazy hostess bar when she turns 15.

Should I get the refine or the dos one?
I'm leaning towards the dos one but does the refine have something new/improved over the original?

Gainax made it

Why does everyone come into these threads thinking there's H?
H doesn't even belong here. If it was H it'd be in /h/.

wat do?

You can also turn her into a fatass by overfeeding her or starve her until she's sick if you're into that sort of thing.

The daughter is just too cute that's why sorry not sorry.

The entire game is voiced

>he wasn't here for late night Cred Forums

Fucking newfag redditors. I'm gonna have to talk to Homoshitto about this one.

refine has pretty nice (Japanese) voice acting, higher quality music and artwork with more colors. DOS version is free, though, and some people like the old dithered art better.

sure, let's see what she has to say.

Because translated raising sims are so rare outside of H I guess.

nah save the money for manners class

Name 3 that have H.

I need them.

Aren't you curious though? Do it.

I was. And I remember threads being deleted left and right. Not like now.

off the top of my head,

Slave Maker
Musumaker
Also some raising sim with a pink haired girl that plays almost like princess maker but with sex, forgot the name but it was bad

>and is there H
No.
>what genre is it
Raising simulation / managing game. Though it does have an adventure / RPG segment to it where you travel lands and fight monsters and find secrets and stuff. But that's mostly optional. The meat of the game is managing your daughter.

So you've got a money and a yearly income. And you've got to manage your daughter's diet, her education and tuition fees, as well as various work to increase and manage the many skills of your daughter's. Then you compete in various contests and such testing various skills as she competes against NPCs.

And then there are a whole bunch of random events that happen also relative to your daughter's stats. If you've particularly famous in a certain area people may hear about it and pay her a visit for better or worse.
And your various stats also determine what NPCs you can visit and have discussions with, raising her reputation among the kingdom among other things.

And after 8 years on her 18th birthday, you get one of dozens upon dozens of various endings, depending on her final stats and how you raised her.
If you're a shit father, you'll end up with a shit daughter. And if you're a great father you'll end up with a great daughter.

Maid's Story, Musumaker, and Prince Maker.

Sorry I already said no.

Anyway stats update

Did they keep the cheats and the Un-dress? Or were those removed?

Definitely the best way to play this game isn't micromanaging but just telling a story with the raising of your daughterfu.

I see thanks.

they were never included in Refine so they're not in the Steam version. we only got them in the DOS version because it still had the debug menu accessible.

Quick question, can she be a queen in one ending, a pauper in another, a nun in another, and a prostitute in another?

This is my fetish. Taking a refined woman and making her a poor slut, and the opposite.

Ah fuck now it's gonna bug me. It's not like she was asking a lot or do you want to keep us in suspense?

She didn't really have a choice.

No look at the money I literally said no to her.

I thought saving money would be useful since these classes are so expensive.

She can be all of those things including a crime boss, bandit, high class whore, bar wench, con artist and a lot of other seedy professions.

Savage?

yep.

don't forget BONDAGE QUEEN.

>nearly 800 elegance
>only 15
what the fuck are we going to do for three years

And yes I remembered.

that bitch shows up every year until second to the last year, so whatever dadanon would have heard was literally meaningless.

>what the fuck are we going to do for three years
Give her time off?

probably save and do whatever else from that point on

minmaxing with satan

He still has to somehow raise social rep so that it'd be the highest stat

Is this game worth playing if I'm not going to fap to it?

Some vacations wouldn't hurt to build up her affection level. Marrying her is already out but better to have a loving daughter than one that hates your guts.

Wasn't there a game similar to princess maker in steam that was censored because it had sex scenes? I can't remember the name.

ruling queen doesn't require social rep to be highest, but it does require one rep to be greater than 421 and all of them to be within 50 points of each other.

I swear that forehead is getting bigger every year

you guys figured out what we're doing next?

We're down to only like 4k gold.

what the fuck is water shield?

Was it this
store.steampowered.com/app/349300/

uhh.. church work or theology classes for maximum DEUS VULT?

Is the refine worth getting?
I heard there's no Mad Eddy's and the translation sucks compared to the DOS one
Also the foreheads look pretty big

Also, where were you fuckers when I made threads the past year

I guess she could take it easy at the church part time.
You could also try farming cats at the forest labyrinth for cats eye and turn that in at the snow labyrinth.

Yes, that's the one, thank you.

>refine worth getting
i really like the voice acting and the art grows on you. the translation needs some work but i trust either they'll patch it better or someone will rip the text and we'll get a community fix.

Mad Eddy's is gone but you can edit your save for gold anyway you fucking cheater.

Wait, did she become a demon or something? Are those horns?

They're kinda different games though.
PM is sim with combat tacked onto it, and LWR is a lightTBS/jRPG with sim tacked onto it

I'll look into it then
Also Mad Eddy's is useful once you've played through this vanilla a bunch of times

This look good?

sure. on the adventure you should try to get your MAG REP up i guess

There are some gameplay tweaks too like harder rivals, more encounters and better drop rate for valuable items.

Well I'm planning on playing both in their due time, it's just that the sudden increase of PM threads reminded me that I wanted to play LWR but couldn't remember its name for the longest time and that kept bugging me.

I think OP is a first timer but he is getting done like 90% of the things he could in one playthrough.

So where am I looking for these cats?

around muddy pile to north, but you don't have to be in the muds

admittedly he's had a bunch of people telling him how to do shit efficiently. if more people had come in the thread to tell him to do crazy shit like lumberjack for a year straight we'd have a much less godly Brook on our hands.

This is new

>muh nature
fucking elves

Should I accept or tell the knife ear to fuck off?

The cats are near the hole to the Elf's tree.

it's 5 combat skill for 5 of each magic skill, i think it's worth.

it's a permanent trade off, and you don't really need it.

He permanently decreases your CBT SKL cap for magic boosts, so your choice.

I thought I'd do it at least once.

Is this still the right area? I haven't seen any cats yet.

You can find more of them near the hole to the Elf Tree.

I was over there for awhile and didn't see any.

Are we sure they aren't seasonal or something?

They aren't. Just stay between the ruins where the cooking fairies are and the upper swamp so you don't meet any guards or travelers.

They're not very common. Try again next month.

On my first playthrough I tried to have her end up with him.

Instead she ended up as a general.

Alright, I'm here again.

Is this the spot I should walk around in?

Yes.

It's not very hard really. Have Cube save you a bunch of times, do housework with him or have him look over her when she's sick. In fact a lot of newcomers get that ending.

The thing is that I didn't know how do that.

I went into the game mostly blind (besides the SA LP of the game).

something about this game's UI tellan me that i can present my daughteru to satan

>buy refine
>itch revived, start playing this game like crazy again and plan builds and stuff
>faith bug kills my buzz so I go back to playing on the free version because my minmaxing ass can't deal with that

anyone else feeling it

Oh sweet Venus, is this finally what we're looking for?

I just put in a bunch of church work near the end of the game to counter the faith bug. The patch is coming soon (hopefully).

So now I just leave or do I keep going looking for more cats?

just one is enough. not even sure what we'll use this for, does Brook complain about being short or something?

i've just been keeping my inventory low.

>cat's eye
so your daughter just butcher the cat and gouging out the eye?

Apparently we're trying to do everything possible in one playthrough.

>does Brook complain about being short or something?
How do I find out?

I honestly haven't talked to her much at all.

i think she talks about her measurements under another topic. my own dateru complains about being short and says guys look at her boobs too much.

>shortstack

You're lucky man. I got a tall flattie with a tiny ass.

>complains about being short and says guys look at her boobs too much
neither are actual complaints, it's female way of bragging

yeah i didn't even give her a titty pill but her measurements are 88/54/80 right now.

Here is a collection of the stupid shit she's saying.

I don't know if it's random or what but it seems like she only talks about her butt and boobs if her affection for you is high. I think you might be in trouble.

translation:
>I need more maternal instinct
>I need to lower my karma
>I need more maternal instinct
>hint about what blood type does to gameplay
>I have too much faith
>I adventure a lot

>What can I do for God?
remove chaos

here's what she says for me. her boobs grew another cm.

>Anna
that's what she gets for being Latina

she's just tan from summer vacations, user. gotta keep her from getting fat.

>two N's
>latina
nope

So where are we going with this cat eye we worked so hard to get?

desert or the glacier. you could go to the desert and try to kill demons for the demon dress and sell your faith to Lucifon for stats

but thats the best ending faggot

Fuck you our dauteru isn't associating with that loser

note, there is no upper limit to this, you can trade absolutely all your combat skill for magic. This becomes gross overkill at 150ish magic and even the god of war will be quickly killed at that point

Is there a torrent out yet?

desert, but don't sell your daughter's faith to the demon lord

anyone else has been unable to use the fullscreen mode ? My screen just flickers black and then the program minimizes itself instantly

Don't worry I'm not selling our Daughteru's faith.

So where am I headed into the lava room?

it's only a little faith you pussies.

from the dragon ruins, take the west path. there's a house you can go in, Ket Shi is there.

I think I just found it.

>CENSORED BY THE JEWS

your call op, none of that really matters

This magic isn't very strong.

Ket Shi is a fraud.

Should have reduced weight. Height is pretty damn useless.

now go back to the old dragon and get his dress

I wonder if I have enough time left to get all the way back there.

I was killing skeletons for money and found this.

I didn't make it...

Go at it again.

At least you got the demon dress.

o-oh. nevermind, fuck the dress. that's a nice dress user. I was just suggesting that for money

ooh, show the demon dress. i've had no luck getting that, but i did get the dragon tights.

he gets -100 moral just for putting it on though

he gets the moral back when he takes it off though, i thought

What good is it? I was thinking of selling it.

I'll make a save first and load

A crap load of glamor but you have that already. Yeah you should probably just sell it. I was just commenting on how rare of a drop that was.

Is right, we got the morals back when I took it off.

this is somehow more cute and less demonic

>super hairy cooch
Yeah no. Sell that shit away and have it corrupt some other blokes daughter, who'll then sell the daughters womb to satan.

They won't do it because no sales and employees salaries are not cheap

It is worth a good chunk of dosh.

So what are we doing?

I know you want me to go back to the desert but what should we be working on before that?

More church work?

I think they'll do it. It'd be a dick move to say that they would and not do it, it takes douchetude of Capcom or Konami to pull that kind of stunt.

manners, I thought we stopped because of no money

and maybe ONE housework? we need to get Brook's HKP REP up at least 15 points.

elegance is over 800, we don't need that money sink anymore.

I thought we stopped because I hit 800 which is what they said to shoot for.

disregard, I eat cocks

This look good?

sure.

I take it I kick his ass this time rather than paying the toll?

I'm not sure but I wouldn't chance it if you want that dress. And I'm pretty sure that will lock you out of the dragon shota ending.

you have to kick his ass TO get the dragon shota ending.

Oh really. I never really tried for it. But does it effect getting the dragon dress at all?

Kick his ass and show the dragon lad who is the man of the house when he eventually comes whimpering with granpa support and asking to marry your daughter for petty change.

this, also ntr his faggot ass

i think you have to kick his ass and get the dragon tights for shota ending, i just triggered the proposal and both events were kind of mentioned (shota dragon getting his ass kicked, and my daughter called the grandpa dragon a pervert and the shota got mad at him for creeping on her). so they don't interfere with each other.

The way the Voice Actor cries make him sound extra pathetic.

i thought it was cute. shota dragon best boy desu

Ara ara~ onee-san /ss/ the dragon while wearing the dragon fursuit. Scalesuit?

Wat do?

>kill your enemies
>peel off their skins and make dresses

user needs more... rare leathers.

youtube.com/watch?v=6K2Ptamw05c

approach for the best scene in the game

Get in close.
licky licky~

daughterfu is pure though

That was a really long event for this game.

I couldn't even upload the PNG since it was over 4mbs.

you'll probably get dragon shota's proposal next month. it's even longer than this.

What determines morale?
Highest combat rep?

that's right.

I might be mistaken but I think this outfit might be a reference to cutie honey.

Well I'll won't post the whole thing for that one. Fuck that.

Silk dress best dress.
Fight me faggots.

>people are STILL playing a 20 year old game because it's the only one translated
Why is this always so funny to me?

I killed a bunch of skeletons and demons for the rest of that adventure. It got us a lot of money and a good deal of Karma

So here is a stat update

That's nothing. Your karma is fine as long as you have the morality to offset it.

>daughter got so skinny from summer vacations Cube made me put her on the fatty diet
i didn't even know this could happen.

So what's on the schedule for this month? More housework?

Church work to lower her karma? Something else?

Demon manservant like them THICC.

no more housework, she's fine there now. churchwork would be okay. she needs social reputation now but you can win that pretty easily at the dance party.

Sell the god sword and mithril armor, buy silk armor and equip royal sword.
Not like you need the combat stats anymore.

the dude already has 14k gold

Well I didn't sell the wargod sword but I bought and equipped the silk armor.

I think you will land the ending as long as you keep the karma lower. gg user. Also the thread is death

Alright guess this is a stopping point.

Here is the save if anyone wants it.

a.uguu.se/OnUW7IqX6Pnh_F107.GNX