What are you fellas playing and eating tonight?

what are you fellas playing and eating tonight?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lMz5I_bgPB4
youtube.com/watch?v=VFghtwbzsIU
youtube.com/watch?v=L7Tm1Em3JU0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is papa johns better than dominoes

And I'm playin ff xiv

yes, and they have a new deepdish pizza on the menu now

Publix 20 piece hot wings. They were on sale.

Forgot to get blue cheese.

Was just looking for this thread. Pizza, Coka Cola and smoking some weed.

All these Battlefield threads made me want to play some old WW2 games. I'm currently installing Medal of Honor: Allied Assault and looking for mods. Gonna beat the whole game tonight, no cheats (except on the Sniper level and maybe all guns).

The last level in this game is comfy as all anything, set in a German town/forest at night during the winter.

And I'm using the original disc and cd key too, I don't have to deal with any Origin bs. And it looks like there are some people playing the multiplayer too.

In debate of playing EYE or KOTOR 2 moded.

Probably a ham and cheddar lunchable.

Thanks John. I'll get it my next pay day. That looks pretty good

food

also some horror vidya

I just made and ate some ghetto fried rice. It was ok

Rage racer and a random no-name microwave burger because i'm drunk as fuck on vodka (and have a cold) thus my sense of taste is nonexistant.

Playing rocket league and eating beer

>jewish fried rice

>company makes a pan pizza
>calls it a deep dish

what the hell is that on the right
that pizza looks disgusting

Depends. I personally like dominos better but Papa isn't bad.

>Fried jew with rice.

>10bux

For that price (not including tips n shit), couldn't you buy 2 frozen pizzas of a similar caliber?

Demon's Souls, maybe.

And I've been having a craving for some hardboiled eggs all day so I might make some.

Anyone here fuck with Round Table? I need suggestions.

>He gets pizza on pay day
I know that feel bro i want to hug you

i'm modding my Fallout: New Vegas game by adding more enemies that wield energy weapons

Getting Chinese and playing Kirby Planet Robobot

It spins me right round when it goes down.

>tfw full

i want to eat but im full. Darn.

fatass

I bought a stuffed crust pizza. Had a couple slices and put the rest in the fridge. Saved the crusts. They're best cold.

Civ V
Leftover Pizza
Oatmeal chocolate chip cookies.
Tea

I need help deciding on food. Any suggestions? Pizza sounds good but it will have to be a chain or microwaved.

>he stops eating when he's full

this is why the world cheers when ISIS BTFO's america

With some veggies as a side.

Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition

>mfw I'm on vacation from work for 2 weeks and I can take part in comfy threads now

Taco Bell or Lil Ceasers if you're on a budget.
Papa Johns if you have the money.
Order online and put in 25OFF in the coupon section to get 25% off your order.

Its fucking Sasuga you shit head
The real question is wheres the olives

Pizza life is suffering for me. The nearest independent pizzeria for me is nearly 10 miles away and everything in between is chain store 3d printed shit. Should i just check out now?

The chain pizza stores are good though.

I know the feeling. I want to smoke but I'm already high.

>Playan
Overwatch and Ace Attorney Investigations 2
>Eatan
White cheddar popcorn and my home made egg drop soup.

>>mfw busy with reading for class and can't really play any games right now.

I'll probably pick up a bacon cheese burger though.

"Shitty" but I love this stuff. El Monterrey burrito.
Trying to download updates for Gran Turismo 6 which is fucking atroious

just soylent

Gonna finish up re revelations tonight. Debating on getting a wheel for gt 6 and dirt 3.

Alright gays, tonight my options are Wendy's, bk, subway or pizza. The holy trinity of pizza are all in my town btw.

I'm leaning towards Wendy's tonight since their 4$ meal is pretty good.

Forgot pic.
Trying to download updates for Gran Turismo 6 which is fucking atroious

frozen pizza's never work for me, crust burns up before cheese melts

I made some spicy chicken and potato/carrot/sweet potato mash.

Gonna have beer, smoke a little weed, and play either some of the new Destiny expansion or Final Fantasy XIV.

>class
Please leave. Are you not aware Cred Forums is for NEETs only? (Not in Employment, EDUCATION, or Training)

Should I leave if I'm SELF-employed?

Domino's>Pizza Hut>Papa John's
None of them are bad, though.

This is like the 3rd time I ordered a pizza and there was a thread up about on Cred Forums the same day

How's Australia user?

Blame my iPhone damn thing alwys does this

I'm supposed to go to my gfs party but I just want to eat garlic bread and play Killer7.

Playing:
RE4
Dawn of war with the bros later

Eating:
poverty ramen

This

Sushi from the grocery store.

>Round Table?
Their 3 pepperoni pizza is really fucking good. also their bread sticks. Round Table is my favorite chain pizza place.

why dont you guys support local mom and pop pizza shops instead of papa johns or dominos?

there are tons of pizza shops around me that are much better than papa johns / dominos / pizza hut for the same price

Had papa johns last night, so ill probably pick up something less heavy for dinner tonight

Probably a beef bowl from Waba

Not playing any games, but I am working on my GSC stuff in hype for Deathwing

what flavor poverty ramen? lighter fluid or chicken grease?

That's a tricky one.

>ISIS BTFO's america
literally never happened

best if you can eat it while playing a game with only one hand

Daily reminder that putting pineapple or olives on pizza is haram and you should kill yourself.

Final Fantasy 1

whatever my mum cooks

hope the food poisoning doesn't last too long for you

played some MTGO earlier, might play Battlerite, Infamour Second Son, or S.T.A.L.K.E.R

drinking pic related, prolly make some spaghetti & meat sauce

Eating a burger like an American

Pizza hut's pizza is genuinely bad. Their sides and desserts are fucking god tier though.

>tfw burning out

It really depends on the place and the date. I've had some great pizza and shit pizza. It always depends on the said factors

>their sides and desserts are fucking god tier
If their pizza was at least acceptable, I'd buy it all the time just for those reasons

Fuck no, papa johns pizza is bland as fuck.
They do have better sides though.

Dominos > Pizza Hut > Papa Johns

Playing Bayonetta and Madden
Eating leftover Pizza Hut
>mfw large pepperoni, chicken and bacon stuffed crust

Eating some cinnamon swirl bread with some hot tea.

Playing REmake then going back to fumbling around in GameMaker.

>eating
Mac & Cheese, some multigrain french bread, and some ice cream.

>playing
Nothing yet, although I could pick up some Story of Seasons.

I know a couple people that can get me hook ups at pizza hut. I personally think they're the worst of the big 3 chains, aside from their stuffed crust. But I won't turn down a medium pizza for $4.

Just ate some baked chicken and potatoes

Now gonna play forza horizon 3

Debating whether to eat nothing, since I've had a good amount of calories for the day and I'm full right now, or make some Lamb Vindaloo later.

Will probably browse Cred Forums or start up Pikmin 1 or something

Is that coupon expiring any time soon?

Can't really eat this and game at the same time, but it satisfies me in a rare way. Take a small break and just watch some YouTube/Hulu/whatever and then get back at it.

Also otterpops. I fuck with them

>papa johns
fuck no
fuck yes

this is comfy as fuck. saved.

RT is the fucking bomb. I just wish it wasn't so expensive. The Smokehouse with the Maui Zowie sauce is the god tier

I just ate 1 and a half large pizzas and cookie from Papa Johns. I feel so sick, someone please put me down. I thought it would be cool to have so much pizza but my asshole and stomach are vindictive and out for blood.

Mojitos and World of Warcraft, leveling up a hunter. Might make some chicken drums on the oven later on. Yes I'm Cuban.

>asshole gets blown out by pizza

the fuck? I don't get that bad when I over eat, only when I eat excessively spicy shit

muh nigga

Pizza Hut's hand tossed and pan crust is shit these days but that goddamn stuffed crust still saves their ass so hard.

>I just wish it wasn't so expensive.
This, for the same price I can get a pizza from one of our local places that is just plain better. I just love RT's crust that I get ungodly cravings for it.

THAT'S NOT FUCKING PIZZA

Damn cubans

How's Miami?

Price is the main thing. We have quite a few here, but they're not so much better that it's worth paying $5 more on a large. Especially when the employees for some of them tend to fuck up the ingredients as often as not.

Nothing as insulting as paying the mom-and-pop premium only to have some autist dump a small army's worth of oregano or whatever the fuck all over it.

Did pizza hut change their formula like dominos at some point? I used to love them as a kid, but I had them again a few months ago and they were even more disgusting than the new dominos is.

Chainwise I mostly stick with papa johns, though I'll sometimes get little sleazers if I'm short cash. Sleazers is like a crapshoot whether or not it'll be decent though. Pay the $5, roll the dice.

I'm on anti depressants that give me the shits whenever I eat, trying to bare with it for another month to see if it actually has any affect on me. But yeah, normally all that cheese would make me kind of constipated.

Be honest, how much can you eat in one sitting?

Now time to sort the boys from the men in this thread.

>beans in chili, Y/N?

A knife.

Because the cute shy dorky girl I like at work has a fucking boyfriend. WHAT WAS THE POINT OF ALL THOSE FLIRTS YOU SKANK. WHY DID YOU LEAD ME ON.

ffs

i dont like chili

Im playing Guacamelee!!!

And Im eating some chinese noodles!!!

IAM THE KING OF MULTICULTURALISM

why would anyone buy that? it looks fucking foul

12" pizza before I hate myself.

I can eat an entire one of these.

This guy, chili is nasty

yeah man, pinto or kidney are fine

This plus rice, I only wish I had enough money to have papa johns

>tonight
It's 10:30 AM, bucko.

There are two local places within 5 minutes of me but their pizza is so bland and boring I legitimately prefer Dominos over them because at least with Dominos I can get enough food for 2 people less than $15, the local places charge $15 for a large cheese with no topping and 1.50 for every topping or more for specialty pizzas. The only good thing they have is calzones but they're huge and I can't be eating one of those every week.

General chicken, pork fried rice, and gonna play a bunch of random crap on my NES.

same

>"""pizza""" with literally one fucking topping
Why do people do this?

>Playing ffxiv making dosh for that new tank set coming out soon that won the contest.
>Making chicken noodle soup.

Fucked around a bit on legion too since you can pay with WoW moneys but unholy death knight just isn't strong in many comps. It's a fun 1v1 class even though my pet doesn't listen to me and dies a lot of the time in cleaves.

Hopefully King Hack Yoshi hints towards SAM or RDM this year.

Had leftover mac and cheese and am suffering through a digital game download on PS4, shit still has 11GB to go, and I've been downloading for 5hrs... fucking router is in another room and has like 4 walls in between it and the PS4.

By the time it finishes downloading, I'll be so frustrated I will want to play for hours upon hours. I can almost guarantee my sleep cycle will get fucked up.

4 slices of a large from Domino's or 6 of a medium.

Is this what Americans call pizza?

Little Caesar's > Papa Johns > Hungry Howie's > Pizza Hut > Domino's

This is based on one thing only. Price vs amount and quality of food. Little Caesar's is the best. I can get like 4 pizzas for 10 dollars all the time. In fact I've gone in late at night and they offered me a ton of pizzas for free. I got 3 free pizzas because they were just going to throw them out. Great quality too. They hands down taste the best. Papa Johns gives me free pizza like once a month. Its not the best quality wise but I get a lot of it. Hungry Howie's is the best hands down in quality and sometimes will give me free shit with a pizza. Never seen them give any real discounts on the pizza though. Pizza Hut LOVES to throw worthless 10% off coupons at me. Bad quality and bad prices. Domino's is the worst Shitty pizza and no deals. In fact one time I called them and they told me it would be an extra charge since they were running out of stuff.

>tfw can't get comfy when your ground harness is faulty

it's a zesty 'go 'za

>Little Shitzers
>Not tasteless cardboard like domino's
Shit taste senpai

I've only ever found Hungry Howies in michigan, but it is pretty good for cheap pizza

>great value
walmart scum go die

>Red Baron pepperoni

My fucking nigga.

Step 2, after all your chicken is thoroughly cooked, add whatever frozen vegetables you have (broccoli was all I had in my case)

>tfw no slob cowtits soft gf

>I can get like 4 pizzas for 10 dollars all the time
But it's just cardboard

ooo red baron is good.

It's nearly 1 AM where I am, but I grabbed a sandwich and some M&Ms from Tesco earlier. All I really played today was a bit of TF2.

Sometime's it isn't, believe it or not(probably not, but that's your problem.)

It seems to depend on how long it's been sitting, and whether or not they get the sauce proportion right(too much or too litle makes their pizza almost inedible. What the hell is that stuff that it takes a perfect line to use it right?)

Irrelevant, Marco's is better than all of them.

>Flat Broke till next thursday.
>No food in the house besides ramen and other canned crap.

I TRIED SO HARD
AND GOT SO FAR

2 bottles of stir fry sauce later, use kikkoman they don't make a single bad sauce

two

Ate some leftover pizza from last night and gonna play some MGSV after taking a break last week. Also waiting on DOOM to arrive in the mail since I bought it for cheap off Amazon.

If it's not literally fresh it's shit. After maybe 10 minutes it stats going south

You really need to order a kebab my bongoloid friend.

I have a box of wine, forza horizon 3 and a eurobeat playlist. It's been an ok evening.

It should be legal to put down people like this.

I usually get a large dominos pizza with a can of drink and 6 chicken kickers and eat it in one sitting.im 5'6 130lbs

You all have never tasted Mario's from new york
they have every fucking topping combination and will change your belief in pizza forever

Got a yakisoba maruchan, teriyaki beef flavor and a lemon Jarrito. Playing Guilty Gear AC+R and some old PS2 games mostly.

>Restaurant calls pizza Deep Dish
>It's just regular pizza with more bread
Whaaat. Deep dish is meant to be, like.. crust surrounding pizza filling, with pizza toppings on top. Like an actual pizza pie.

It's pizza. You can't really fuck up pizza. Dominos is better though.

What the fuck, do you get pizza with no sauce or something? I didn't think you could fuck up pizza but it looks like you have.

stop fat shaming

Golf, im then getting dinner at yardhouse.

ProTip: Throw cold LC's into the oven or a toaster oven and that shit comes back to life. I agree though, once it gets cold it turns into cardboard on rubber

I'll get back to you on that user. Might need a day or two since my friend is busy keeping his store from crumbling, in addition to being a student.

I really like what Dominos did with their pizza though, I like them the most.

I wish my local pizza place would put that much fucking pepperonis on my pizza holy fuck

>1 Slice of pizza is approximately 300 calories

Damn and you niggas eat an entire pizza in one sitting?

This, playing dead by daylight.

You do realize that a lot of the store brands are just name brands that are rebranded and sold at a cheaper price?

Tombstone tastes better AND is cheaper.

The best frozen pizza Ive had is Screamin Sicilian but it's a little too expensive to get on its own unless its on sale.

stop being a financial burden on society because of your shit choices

as bad as smokers

>can afford chicken

Living like a king. When I was in college all I could afford to eat was chickpea curry and rice, or soy sauce lentils and rice. Fuck chickpeas. Fuck lentils.

Yes but its a LOT of cardboard.

They are all over the place down here in Florida. If they were just a tad cheaper I would exclusively buy from them but as is unless they have a deal like their "Free sub with the purchase of a large pizza" its just out of my price range.

Its hit or miss. The best times to get them is lunch hour and opening. The problem is they will literally let a pizza sit there for 8 hours and then sell it.

is tombstone better than jacks? been doing jacks for years now dawg

I eat pizza like once a month dude

stop consuming more resources than 5-7 people combined.

Brother made some pulled pork, so there's that.

Playing? I dunno, whatever i feel like. Another GalGun 2 run possibly.

>he eats anything other than cheese pizza

Fucking disgusting.

dont eat that shit user just have a sandwich

>ProTip
No
It's shit after the first 10 minutes.
Only like half of pizzas in existence actually come back to life with that. Even then they're a far cry from what they were fresh
You should try Staples or Office Depot

>people who only order pepperoni

Is there anything more disheartening than chipping in for a pizza at a party, only to find that every single one is either pepperoni or plain cheese bullshit? The answer is yes.

I ate at this little hole in the wall called La Margarita Pizza one time to a trip to NY.

My god that was good pizza. And the slices were the size of my arm too, wish we had something like that in Maryland although we have all the seafood n' stuff.

Takeaways can get quite expensive, and I didn't want to spend too much money.

I got about 7 pounds of chicken on sale at Walmart for 5 dollars, I don't normally get to eat meat

Yeah, its better.

Just get Screamin Sicilian though. What are you, a poorfag like me?

>know somebody like this
>she complains about her genetics making her fat
>watched her eat literally an entire loaf of white bread as a snack

/fit/ warned me there would be people like this, but i didnt believe them

>The answer is yes.
So what's more disheartening than that?

it's what's inside that counts

If you aren't going to pay for a whole or half of a pizza, shut the fuck up.
Or bring your own toppings if you're going to be a faggot.

Yes. Finding out that they're all anchovies. Can't even pull them off cause their taste fucking seeps into the pizza.

>It's shit after the first 10 minutes.
you're just wrong, but im not going to waste my time arguing with you about it.

>american on weight loss program

Joking apart the only time I eat even close to that level of calories is when dying of manflu - it gives me a ravenous appetite.

Hell even labouring on a building site (i.e playing human forklift) didn't make me as hungry as I get when suffering from a cold. Side note: GETTIN' HUGE actually made me eat less compared to being a useless piece of shit neet. Didn't help my weight though as I ates less and was more active but put on weight (building the muscle yo).

Does mean I have a strongfat bodytype as I never made any effort to burn fat. I look like i've slimed straight out of Cred Forums or /tg/ but can pick up (depending on shape of course) 100kg with moderate effort. I tells ye carrying an 80kg fire door up 3 flights of stairs is a knee killer (even more so when you have to do it a dozen times a day).

Shred some bacon with a knife, throw it in a frying pan and coat with onions and cheese for the semi-authentic kebab experience.

Look at this richfag over here

I had the Chicken Bacon Alfredo from Dominos

10/10 would order again

Anyone else cycle through pizza places so you don't have to tip? Seeing their reaction is priceless

I just get carryout. Who tips for carryout?

Pepperoni is the vanilla of pizza toppings. It's supposed to please everyone, yet pleases no one. It's like having a bunch of indecisive friends who won't suggest anywhere to eat when you want to go out, but they'll bitch about wherever you choose, so you'll end up going to TGI Fridays, the epicurean equivalent of a throat rash, and guaranteed to make no one happy.

>he doesn't know his pizza boy by name

simply reading your post and remembering the existence of anchovies made me feel sick
fuck anchovies

I've been dealing with shitty and decent pizza for a decade. Fuck you, after 10~15 minutes it takes an exponential dive to the shitter.
Only poorfags with shit taste defend Little C

and whats inside is 14k cal. of utter garbage

Being that nigger who gets all assrecked at a party because he won't eat plain cheese and/or pepperoni, would be my guess.

I sure wouldn't want that guy to stick around. He's probably going to whine about fucking everything.

>I've been dealing with shitty and decent pizza for a decade.
Anyone over the age of 15 can make this claim. Get the fuck over yourself you colossal faggot.

Where is that pizza from?

Papa John's is fucking awful, not better than anything, not even Little Caesar's.

They are great

i love red baron
but desu i prefer these

>sauceless pizza
>cheese bread with toppings

The brick oven crust ones are some of the best frozen pizza I've had.

What kind of shitty point do you think you just made? One that doesn't do shit to deny that LC is shit quality pizza? Nice
Turned 27 in May, projectionfag

Pepperoni doesn't even exist. It's a made-up American topping. The word "pepperoni" means peppers in Italian, so if you go to Italy and order a pepperoni pizza, they'll bring you a pizza with peppers on it, then they'll ask you to leave the restaurant, and then their country. Go home.

>tip

I live in a country where people are paud a living wage and tips are truly reserved for good service. Plus I seemingtly am part jewish given my monetary habits and only tip when I really feel the staff have gone above and beyond (for me that usually means the chef having delivered a truly special plate of food).

Last time I tipped someone I had some spicy chicken wings that were so hot I actually became delusional due to the spice and the chef came out and asked if I was actually okay. It was absolutely worth the rectal ravaging I received hours later.

How'd you get that kinda crust on the Sasuge one?

I just got through the first act of Titan Quest anniversary edition on legendary difficulty, didn't even get a legendary item so I'm kinda upset. Now I'm pan frying some rubens for my girlfriend and I, might play with her pussy later.

Be honest

How much do you weigh?

>Pepperoni doesn't even exist.
Shut up, Maddox. No one but gullible buzzfeed faggots believe this.

i dont know

I asked them to put less dough on the Sasuge one

having some sausage rolls

Yeah tip culture here is bullshit. Your food WILL become shittier in quality if you have a record of not tipping. Not to mention piss, shit, jizz, whatever in your food.

Hell even in carry out they expect a tip. It's nuts.

they're called pigs in a blanket

I like anchovies but I can understand why people despise them, they have an overpowering flavour and if you don't like that flavour the pizza is ruined. A good balance if you're making pizza/adding anchovies to a bought pizza is shredding them and adding a very conservative amount. You just get a hint of that sharp salty flavour only a wild hormone and antibiotic free anchovie can provide. My biggest grip with my pizza guy is when the fucking land walker doesn't properly seal my airlock and I spend my Saturday night purging water when I should have been playing vidya.

Around 185lbs. I've been steadily gaining weight these last few years because I stopped caring. I'm actually surprised I haven't turned into an obese fuck already.

I'm about 5 lbs underweight thanks to my incredible metabolism.

I can eat literally anything I want without gaining weight

~178 lbs
Not obese, but overweight. Packed on the pounds when I got very sick. Once I get better imma start lifting again and aim for 160.

160 pounds
I'm 5'1
All my fat goes to my thighs and butt

youtube.com/watch?v=lMz5I_bgPB4

>this crying nigger trying to be a /ck/uck

Not anyone else's fault you're the sort of jerk that brings everyone down when they're having a good time. Word semantics about pizza toppings won't change that about you.

Took this picture and I don't seem fat.

>people arguing which national franchise is the better pizza

You fucking plebs are disgusting. You sound like CoD vs BF kids arguing on facebook.

You either make it yourself or order from the local place.

At no point did I claim that LC wasn't a bottom tier pizza in the overall world of Pizza, only that it can become edible again if you heat it in an actual oven rather than cold or in a microwave. You saying you have been 'dealing with shitty and decent pizza for a decade' is an absolutely meaningless statement.

i haven't weighed myself recently but you can see my ribs without me sucking in
im a skeletal, and my diet is mostly pizza

>not mentioning the free mustache

It's the only reason you pay $10 for the damn thing.

can confirm worked as a Thank God It's Friday Please Kill Me Now as a cook.

never saw anything done with wieners but quite a lot of spit to some stiffers or assholes meals.

sick genes brah. My genetic testing told me that I gotta do strenuous exercise to lose anything. Some people like you don't have to do shit. I'm jelly.

200lbs, the minimum to be considered an adult male.

Despite the impression you might have to this point, I've actually had some "pepperoni" that didn't suck dick full time. It was home-made and cured without sodium nitrite, and brined in Tabasco. So basically, it wasn't pepperoni. And not-pepperoni is the best kind of pepperoni.

bread makes you fat

Way too much.
Currently working on losing weight though. Dieting sucks when you're a fat piece of shit.

London?

Every once in a while Publix has it on sale for $5-$6.

5'11"
I haven't weighed myself in months but probably 135lbs or maybe less a little less now.

>being a regular

This is the first mistake you can make unless a place is really good which - inherently - means you SHOULD be tipping.

To be pedantic a pig in blanket isn't the same as a sausage roll (its down to the amount of extra flavourings outsideo f the pastry and sausage iirc).

I think I'm slightly underweight for a guy of 6'.

It's like baby time charcuterie up in here. Just go buy crackers in a big box. Buy some cheese. Buy some ham and slice it or purchase it sliced. You'll get more for your money over a larger period of time than this. For the love of god please do it.

You sound like a miserable person.

My inability to properly digest sugar has kept my weight down through the years, so I'm only about 180 lbs at 6'2. Starting to get that skinny guy fat gut.

Moon pies are way too fuckin' dry now.

I can't eat 'em anymore

Local place sells grease discs. Franchise places are better than the local pizza place.
Shit sucks.

Over 280 lbs
I really need to stop spending all day on Cred Forums and lose some weight. It's getting to the point where walking hurts my back.

>cured without sodium nitrite
No it wasn't. You're either one of those dumb faggots who uses some natural sodium nitrite/nitrate contains substance so you can pretend like it's different, or you're just eating dried, uncured meat.

Now I have nothing against dried meats that aren't cured, but stop being a faggot.

>still thinks his pizza topping autism will win him friends at parties

I just had a burger and milkshake from a local place, and will br getting off work in the next 2 hours. After that it's weed and modded Medieval 2 Total War, praise be

But it wasn't you little c autist, it contextualizes/reinforces my assessment that it's cardboard, even if you reheat it.

Delicious

If you have a smartphone get my fitness pal. It makes counting calories easy as fuck. I watched my roommate lose like 100 pounds just by counting calories, 0 exercise until the end when he started lifting.

Re playing mgs4

If someone made a sausage and named it pepperoni the pepperoni fucking exists.

nice you have the same shitty oven / cooktop unit I do.

it doesn't contextualize shit because nearly every adult in the fucking world can make that claim.

115lbs, it sucks.

>tfw you start getting the gut and sucking it in becomes as natural as breathing
>it's allegedly even tensed when I'm asleep

That shit pisses me off because all I hear about on the law campus is faggots drinking that shit. Good luck with that bullshit.

That's probably not true at all.
How many adults do you think eat pizza literally every other weekend for 10 or so years?
Your pizza isn't pizza, it's cardboard, get over it.

Damn lad, how tall are you? Do you have any disorders, be they metabolic or mental (with regards to eating)?

Playing Space Marine, ordered a deep dish pizza, and watching the blu-ray Star Wars Complete Saga, sans VII. Gonna be a good night.

>My inability to properly digest sugar

elaborate

Fuck I'm that sounds good.

thank mr skeltal

210 lbs
I don't know where it is, though since people who weigh the same typically look fatter than I do.

Thank god for dual monitors

I have a smartphone, but I never use it. Might have a look at this fitness pal thing soon, though.

You dumb faggot. Pepperoni is an american variety of peperpone. Look up the pronunciation of that one in italian and then kill yourself.

My nigga

180lbs, I'm overweight but I don't give a shit

>marfan syndrome detected

>SPHESS MUHREEN

Like 330lbs. Was 350lbs at the start to 2012 and dropped to 220lbs in a year. Gained it back because of anti depressants and how tired they make me in combination with how fucking hungry they make me. It really is torture seeing all of my hardwork undone. Thanks for reading my blog post.

220lbs

was 280lbs at the beginning of the year
i see these threads as motivation to keep going

It's useful for all the reasons counting calories always has been. It forces you to be honest about what you're eating (so long as you actually track everything), helps you figure out if you are getting a lot of calories from somewhere you didn't realize (most people don't realize how much they get from sugary drinks) and the technology makes it easier to keep track of than using a journal you'd have to keep track of. You won't lose your phone (hopefully), always have it and it has a camera that can be used to read barcodes meaning most foods you don't even have to search for.

Making a chuck roast and playing some dq7

Anyways I treat myself a bit on saturday. Going to have a few of these and play either Battlefleet Gothic, Dead Rising 2 OTR or some Siege once my dad is done watching talk shows. My tv jihaded itself.

210 but I'm going on a diet next week while hitting up the new gym that just opened up.

5'9 i was at 150lbs 6 months ago but iv'e been losing weight rapidly. I just stopped eating when i started dating, but i think i'm back on track.

205-7ish

Weighed myself just a few hours ago. I lost about 80 of that over the course of the last year.

Hoping to push myself to at least the 180 mark before the end of the year. Probably going to cut the soda when I get the cash to get some new stuff in the fridge.

250. Bearing in mind, I'm also 6'5".

I believe in you lad, I remember the days of my pill breakfast.

playing splatoon and eating 2 medium pizzas from papa johns all by myself

im only 150kg so its not bad i guess .

>was going to make a salad or chicken adobo for dinner
>all this discussion of pizza
>almost tempted to get chinese instead from that one user that made it from scratch
>pizza lust too strong order Pizza Hut

It's true. Cred Forums's influence is too strong mang. I fucking love you guys.
Ordered pepperoni, sausage and mushroom for $8.79.

I take mine at night

Rez

its just brown rice.

What drug are you being prescribed?

Clonazepam and lexapro

6ft 130lbs Probaly 125lbs now that I started working again since i got laid off.
I eat nothing but fast food. I'm usually too lazy to buy/make every meal, so I guess that's my saving grace even though I'll probably die of heart disease.

i have been eating so many ramen noodles that i think i am going to fucking die

probably playan some rocket league too

Personally I find it very hard to strike a balance with sauce. Some places put on way too fucking much but if you order light sauce it's barely any at all.

That bowl of maggots looks more appealing than your choice of consoles.

150 or so, I'm manlet at 5'8. I basically have a skinnyfat build going though. All my weight always goes to my gut.

Playing Dishonored's DLC stuff. It's been ages since I played through the main game, so I'm having to relearn the most basic shit.

Eating curved yellow fruit.

5'11 and 215 lbs or so.
I haven't gained or lost any weight since highschool, its a fucking medical marvel considering I do little exercise and drink soda everyday.

I'm playing Verdun in between checking up on a stray newborn kitten. Haven't seen mum since it shat the thing out, and I'll be damned if I'm going to let it die on my goddamn porch. I guess I just got a new partner to play video games with, right after I burn hundreds in vet fees.

Rainy as fuck right now.

I ate some microwaved pizza earlier. Playing overwatch because there's nothing else to play. Nothing cool has come out recently it sucks.

You are like a little baby.
Watch this.

well I fucked up the eggs

>I live in a country where people are paud a living wage
You still get charged for gratuities in your bill you fucking eurocuck

I'm drinking pure leaf unsweetened tea daily
How fucked am I?

Nailed it!

>this is what burgers believe

Hint: you don't. The option to give a tip is there but its not inherently part of the bill.

Patrician taste

>didnt cum on it at the end
pass

maybe this is more to yuor liking

literally me

105lbs
6ft

>nip game
>nip food

kawaii desu ne?

6'4"
162 ell bees

Just had chili with beans last night. Shit was delicious

This tbqh

hate beans.
I honestly cant stand them, they are like one of 3 things I actually hate.
Beans
Mushrooms
and pickles

granted it looks tasty but if you need to eat a hotdog in a bun with a fork a knife i feel you've lost the plot

As an Austrian kid I really loved Cruis'n'USA. It was fun to drive through that huge country and I still like several of its songs to date.
I was looking forward to The Crew because of that, but was severely disappointed by the beta.
But now that it's free on Uplay, I already drove from Detroid to Miami and from there to Las Vegas today. Was quite enjoyable while streaming it to a friend and talking about the things we saw.

I'm having some good old Cuba Libres tonight.

Also some Rocket League and not really eating anything special.

>hating on mushrooms
Damn you

how do you people eat this shit without feeling like shit? have amerilards evolved to eat anything with no immediate consequences?

Also ya don't understand a hot dog if you're fixin to make it fancy

>that lack of AA

If you want some Papa Johns I'll buy. Let me know.

There's AA on in my settings.
Without it, it's fucking disgusting.

haven't eaten since lunch. bout to shove a dragon dildo up my ass. any tips (beside KYS FAGGOT)?

>chicken, broccoli and rice

r u from /fit/?

220 last time I weighed. But that was a long time ago. I'm probably around 240 now. I'm a fatty.

6'1 175

Then you need more. Where the rear window meets the bodywork is purely disgusting - especially given in a racing game the player's car is the main focus of the screen space.

When I go bacvk and play motorstorm the lack of AA burns my retinas but I struggle to overlook it due to the excellence of the gameplay.

Pic related, a prime example of both graphics and performance.

goddamn who cares that much about their cheese and crackers?

>having money for food
NORMIES GET OUT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Preheat the oven; switch to the broiler with about 3 minutes left and watch it like a hawk.

>Then you need more.
I'm already having a hard time keeping it at a stable framerate. The game is terribly optimized.

vodcka

Got dominos on the way (Free pie) while playing some good ol' Dead Rising, just stopped the bombings underground.

>uh gratuity charges on my check don't actually signify that I was charged for a gratuity!
lmao

Disable MSAA and render at a higher resolution via DSR/VSR. Word is anything beyond 30fps runs like shit.

>implying such a thing exists

Burgers pls go and stay go.

>You can't really fuck up pizza.
Tell that to pizza hut

ITT: fat ass general

sausage gives me the runs i fucking hate sausage

This. With free shitty beer.

Odds: Mother Russia Bleeds arena with Streets of Rage OST
Evens: Overwatch

Goddamn these things are so fucking obnoxious to make. Fuck off, order normal pizzas

witch fucking animal puts a fucking bit of cheese or ham on the top end of the cracker sandwich, like nigga u gotta hold it

>Disable MSAA
I'm using the temporal thing.

>Word is anything beyond 30fps runs like shit.
True.
My friend gave me the tip of limiting it to 58fps instead of 60 and that helped, for some reason.

>My friend gave me the tip of limiting it to 58fps instead of 60 and that helped, for some reason.

Due to some sort of bizaroo coding going beyond 30fps causes the game to load up a single fucking cpu core and then kill it. Locking to 30fps causes it to distribute the load evenly. I have no idea how that works but take it for what it is.

1 part bacon bits, 1 part mayo, 1 part cheetos, mix thoroughly

the mayo coats the cheetos, and lets you dip your fingers right into the bowl. the idea is the cheeto dust never reaches your fingers, so you dont coat your keyboard/controller in cheeto dust, and since it sticks to your fingers with the mayo, you can keep your eye on the game screen and just dab and suck. lets you keep 100% focus on the game and maintain hygiene.

i also do fritos and thousand island, or chex mix and barbicue and garlic powder

>local italian restaurant has god tier everything else
>decide to pick up a pizza
>they literally throw their marinara and a little mozzarella on top of a pretty sub par crust

>a place a block away sells pizza for twice the price as chains but tastes worse

>local Round Table went to shit after they stopped making their own dough

So I get a choice between Toppers and Papa John's. We have Little Ceasers, Pizza Hut, Dominos etc but they are garbage. LC gets a slight pass because i'll still grab a couple pizzas as a bit of courtesy food if unexpected company is coming over.

I'd rather take the kinda unstable 40~58fps, though.

But thanks for trying to help me, user.

This

Chicken wings and onion rings.

thats the strange part about italy tho, thats how the actual pizzas over there actually end up being. they are like purest elitefags, who think doing anything but putting little amounts of the smallest amount of ingrediants is how pizza should be.

putting any more on would "ruin the taste with excess". you would not believe how many times ive heard people comment about going to italy and finding the pizza boring, so really, what you had was probably pretty authentic

Except i've had the authentic stuff. This was just shit crust but looks like typical chain size, excessive sauce because it was likely sitting in a pot simmering all day anyways and only the cheese was minimal. The end result was just a bitter acidic mess.

Italian cusuine was made by poor italians to make the most out of using the same ingredients for all their meals. Don't fall for the authentic italian cooking is good meme.

those hot dogs arent even fucking cooked, not to mention all that other garbage on top makes it completely impossible to eat

I was surprised to find out traditionally chili doesn't have beans (amateur cook) but I always add them out of habit

>Little Caesars by my place has a drive through window now
Little Caesars isn't so good, but the idea of getting 500 cheap cardboard pizzas via drive through for like $20 or so is awakening my inner Americlap.

those are those precooked hotdogs

you boil them

nah those are just elitest fags who pretend it matters. its like not liking pinapple on pizza, only autists care

I respect Little Ceez, i'd take a cheap pepperoni pizza over a pile of Mc Donalds any day. But since they are fast food tier they are competing with Del Taco and Carls Jr and they win.

>Papa John's is fucking awful, not better than anything, not even Little Caesar's.
What the fuck, my Papa John's must be especially fantastic or something because I've never been disappointed with them.

Playing smt4 apocalypse at work and eating pineapple pizza.
The best feeling
Have some lewd, looking to get promoted

I just wish the ones with beans that I have weren't loaded with kidney beans. Just makes the whole thing more annoying to eat.

As my intestines are lined with lead I have my chili so hot beans or not makes zero difference - its like eating napalm. Leads to some lulz when my friends try and eat the stuff that I barely flinch at.

holy shit nigger I used to play this all the time on the PS1

how did I do for $5? little caesars

I make fucking amazing pizzas. Its the only thing I have never failed at cooking. The crusts have varied based on flour and design but they always seem to turn out ideal. Crispy, chewy, dense and heavy, all fantastic. The toppings could be a pound and a half of meat or fresh veggies cooked JUST enough to give them the proper crunch and flavour. I have made pizzas in my clay oven for a fucking wedding and a few parties and i've never once heard a valid complaint.

But for all my pizza elitism and perfection I will always come back to shitty, cheap pizza joints. There is a fucking joy to be had while eating a greasy fucking slop slathered on undercooked or overcooked dough while playing a game or games with friends. Its fucking terrible but there's a fucking massive joi de vie to it. Cold, hot, five days old, greasy enough to grease your fucking axels. Pizza, especially the cheap stuff, is like some sort of unholy fucking combination of so bad its good of foods.

I mean it's a large pizza for 5 bucks.
Can't go wrong with that.
what're you gonna play while you munch out?

little caesars has the best quality/cost ratio of any pizza place

same here, I like to use scotch bonnets and serranos for heat, and a small can of chipotles in adobo sauce for extra flavour, the beans are more for texture than anything really

This, 1 on 1 warfare a squad of marines would take out a squad of ISIS goons every time, even with equivalent tech.

Last time I saw that much lubricant I was oiling up a seized engine.

I know almost everyone hates that place here but that is everyone complaining about the pizza. What are your thoughts on their crazy bread?

Depends on if you got one with more sauce than usual. If all slices were like your right top middle one then you would have a good one.

worth it every time but didnt have enough cash this week

GHOST CHILIS MOTHERFUCKER.

To be fair they - along with scotch bonnet - need proper care when applying to food to give the correct amount of heat without tasting like sucking on a blowtorch. A smooth wave of heat that grows is how its done.

Making some beef burgundy.

Playing WoW.

Crazy Bread and a cup of marinara is my shit.

You can do it user.

I believe in you.

is there a wrong way? i usually add them near the end and just avoid using too many seeds, always tastes fine to me

>Buying pizza from anywhere other than small hole in the walls run by old Italian sons of immigrants

ugh ate so much pizza i vomited

did

did you consume two entire bottles of stir fry sauce

>Italians
>Not 2nd generation Turks who passed trough Sweden and picked up the Swedish way to make cheap extremely good dough

Hello Everybody
I made some stir fry with chicken, baby carrots, & general tso's sauce, w/ white rice.. also brewed some tea.

°Borderlands 2.. trying to inspire myself to finish farming loot midgets for UVHM. I want to negate having to use slag.. at least initially.
°Dragon Quest Builders.. I'm trying to get into this. I like it so far but I want the full experience.
°I need to finish Bloodborne at some point tonight.

Gonna end the night watching Kill la Kill. It is my first time watching an anime with the native audio. I'm really enjoying it.

>do that
>they run a fucking basting brush with sauce over a lopsided crust once and sprinkle a pinch of cheese over it
>$20 plz

You are meant to add them in early and let them cook for ages - it infuses the sauce with flavour and tempers the burn. Its the same of alcohol - el cheapo spirits brewed for 20 mins burn like fire but the stuff left to infise is smooth.

I ain't even that guy, i'm the pizza making dude.

But fuck me if I find it to be a NIGHTMARE to get a really smooth, building heat on my sauces. Either the heat is too much, which is fair considering or its drowned out in the other flavours I add. Its much easier to find a smooth balance with much less aggressive peppers but they aren't nearly as nice for wings or ribs. I've made some very good pad thai but the peppers for those are nowhere near as potent. Any advice on how to make a good chipotle or mustard sauce, or even a tangy and sweet barbeque? Keep in mind I don't want the heat to be all you taste, nor do I want it to be limp.

Playing some rainbow six and some sassy creed: shortgamedycate. Eating a digiorno's pepperoni and poblanos pizza (it's in the oven rn) while I take dabs.

>°
what the fuck is this?

The longer you cook it the smoother the taste. Side note: if you are serious about hot mustard look into english mustard - its basically the hottest mustard in the world and is not to be taken lightly (but equally is amazing in many dishes).

Not high enough if you can still smoke my dude.

1,83m 70kilos

>tfw no chain will ever make a proper 'go'za

Shrimp and gonna watch some anime or cartoons.
I'm not a good cook.

stop

What's the purpose of this channel?

Step aside, Jack.

I'm about 30 days from harvest & fighting the urge to pick some of the bud. The vidyagames are just fine without it but hot ham is Oct 1st, Sat. a comfy time. Darn some of you anons.

But is it diverse? Is it complex? I love my hot food but its so dull for so many. I need it to be sweet, or smoky, or even sour. It has to be something remembered for being both hot yet truly robust and flavourful. I've made some ridiculously hot mustards but any time I try to add extra ingredients it falls to shit. I understand if you can't help but I very much want to make creative and interesting sauces for my foods, and extremely hot is something you can buy in a bottle.

To satisfy an untalented persons ego.

Don't do this, Jack.

please delete

SLAPCHOP

YOU'RE GONNA LOVE MY NUTS

did you guys know 1 18 inch pizza is more pizza than 2 12 inches.

since no one seems to know, this is made for nostaligic ex-cons. the food in mexican prisons is so bad they save up money and buy a shitload of vending machine food and mix it like this, hence everything being a 2 minute cooking packet or shit youd find in sauce/condiment packets

Good lord man, you need to up your stir fry game. That rice doesn't even look like medium grain, and it looks like you made your rice on a STOVE TOP?!?!

205, down 50lbs since spring. But now its to the point where its a horrible grind just to see even a little payoff, and I still look like a fat shit.

>those fingers

could it be?

I didn't know that. What's the math involved?

That's retarded and probably just partial truth, these are just common fast food stuff you find in Mexico.

18^2 = 324
12^2 + 12^2 = 288

wait what???? for real? thats kinda sad

its not retarded at all, mexico has a shotload of ex-cons

The scret to any extreme flavour (spice or otherwise) is the complimenting flavours. A hot chili/mustard/whatevs is useless without a counterpart in the dish to provide context. Lets use english mustard as an example - on its down its yellow death but whe combined with (for example) cheese is provides a nice, rich tang to your typical cheese that is often fairly bland in flavour.

its this reason why one of the msot importart ingredients in cheese straws is the mustard despite the mustard itself not something you can taste in the final product. I personally love adding mustard to cheese sauces as it adds that kick which gells nicely with the typical vegetables and meat associated with cheese sauce (random example off the top of my drunken head: cauliflower cheese).

>what's the math involved
Are you fucking serious

Did you graduate from high school you fucking mouthbreather?

I'm going out to get some food and games.

What you niggas want?

>Mexico
I'm not going to like this, am I?

WHO /COOKOUT/ HERE?

Yes, but literally everyone in Mexico will pack their chips and corn with condiments and sauces, nothing to do with excons.

I'm a hardware engineer. :^)

I honestly don't know anyone who eats Dominoes. Is it only popular on the coasts or something? My hometown only had one in the entire city, as does my current town, but there are a fuckton of Pizza Huts and Papa Johns. I know Dominoes is the second highest grossing pizza chain, but I don't think anyone goes there around here.

this looks like what a 13 apalachian inbred hill billy puts together after he smokes a tooth pick sized joint for the first time.

>le let me get angry and start cursing so i can fit in with Cred Forums

this meme is tiring.

uh, your right, but your math isnt

smoked a bunch of weed and ordered chinese. But their general tsos is weak. I'm giving these idiots ONE more chance

Then you should've passed trigonometry to know how to calculate the area of a fucking circle.

I'd have probably ended up pacing around outside for the next 3 days after that biz

snipped 2 buds that weren't getting enough light.

>tfw Dominos shills on Cred Forums made me buy Dominos
Fuck man.

What's the math involved? Holy shit, how old are you?

get me some chicken vindaloo and mankind divided

6'3 200 Pounds

>vindaloo
>not phaal

Scrub, pls.

I think I might play some Okami, or since it's spooky scary month I'll finally get to REmake.
What do you all think of Costco pizza?

What have you been doing? Do you work out or has it just been eating better/less?

>chicken
>not lamb

pussy.

>tfw skinny fat tummy
>tall skinny with all my "extra" on my gut
>shirt still covers it without anything

P-Please go I wanna be a skeleton again

You need to take it easy, man. It's just a comment over the internet.

Heaping tablespoons gets me everytime

>have female roommates
>they eat huge frozen pizzas like 4x a week
>skinny as hell
What the fuck

I had Taco Bell earlier.

Drinking beer and playing Dying Light now. Also half-watching the UFC.

You're doubling your numbers, retard.
>area of a circle is pi * radius squared
>6 squared * pi is ~113.04, double it to 226.08
>9 squared is 81, * pi is ~254.34

I always curse like this, especially when talking to high school drop outs.

fuck off.

>buying Papa John shit pizza

5' 11.5"

I was approaching 250 lbs so I started an extreme diet. Now down to 244 in a week. Some is probably water.

Holy shit, that's an ugly looking pizza you have there OP. Don't you have a place that serve real pizzas?

Fat tits and/or thighs.

Downside of this naturally celluitis as opposed to smooth toned skin you get from a good diet and excercise. This is also the subtle difference between BBW and landwhale.

because it caught on with more then just ex-cons?

believe it or not, not everyone who eats this is an astronaut

Hey man you grow it, you do what you will with it, just make sure you account for that when you get your harvest in. At least you aren't spending ridiculous amounts of money on wax like me and bud still works for ya.

Indian places always cook the lamb wrong. They cook it the same length of time as the chicken which makes it chewy.

Homemade!

>degreasing an engine

I bet you just love it when there is a 2-for-1 offer on toilet paper.

wtf is that? looks tasty

This thread needs some Yuka
youtube.com/watch?v=VFghtwbzsIU
>tfw she will never shit in your mouth

I'm 6'2 and I weight 257lbs. I started doing cardio like a month ago everyday and I'm only drinking water. In that month I lost 10lbs but I feel like I'm stuck. It just wont go down anymore. Send help.

This is a literal crime against humanity.

>le saving face cause i got caught memeing meme

this meme is getting tired.

>You're doubling your numbers, retard.

>squaring a number is the same as doubling it

>KIYOWANEKIYOWANEKIYOWANE

Arby's: Maybe it's just the one that I used to go to, but goddamn is that shit expensive for such a small amount of food. Two of their medium roast beefs cost enough to feed three people at most at another fast food place, and I can easily eat two mediums and still be hungry. Fuck, man. Fuck.

One does have thick thighs but both have average tits. It's crazy.

Shit, man, are you Mexican? unless you're from my third world hellhole, just stop talking. It has nothing to do with excons, we just like to put shit on our food.

He was calculating using the diameter. Jesus, are you serious?

>le le meme

this meme is getting tired.

Maybe you're drinking too much water also it depends on the cardio you are doing

drinking gin.
dont even play vidya anymore.

>All those fucking onions
los cebollas estan pinchando

>2 12inch pizzas = 1 24inch pizza
>somehow less than 1 18inch pizza

I see Guy Fieri recorded his lunch being made.

boiled chicken and rice

A13 crotch of the father

my fitness pal app, food scale, honesty, and everyday even after you've lost it

>costco pizza
pretty decent to be quiet honest

5'9"
94kg

I look like /tg/ but can lift like /fit/ due to working on a building site. Sure shocked one dude who bet I couldn't dop a single pull up (I managed 4 before my arms gave out). Still lifting 94kg just in your arms is no mean feat - I can lift more weight if I can shoulder it as it were (stocky legs yo).

Not onions, it's pickled pig skin.

you want gains. cardio is good for stamina but gains is where you lose weight.
your body burns through a certain amount of energy per day, and the more muscle you have, the more energy you burn just being alive

write down what you eat and how many calories it is every day. I've seen a lot of people who do a moderate amount of exercise and think that means they can eat a lot more food than they really can. for most people, weight loss is really more about reducing calories than increasing exercise.

>Not Little Caesar's master race

Somebody hasn't had their deep dish pizza, I see.

Que clase de puñetas querría una de esas mierdas de tu webm?

Having homemade Butter Chicken. Tried playing Monster Hunter Gen, but everyones a shitter who leaves.

Geuss its for the best, kinda drunk now too.

Is that you in the gif? I'm fairly certain that guy must have died shortly after. I've only smoked wax once and it was a pretty different high. Not as speedy seeming. You don't get paranoid when you smoke so much?

>orange juice + beer

what the fuck man

Both. I overhauled my diet, bike 6 days a week and lift 5. I also walk a hell of a lot more to supplement it. I knew the lifting would slow the number loss down with muscle growth, but I also hit the wall around the same weight the last time I dropped down years ago, and that was without lifting. Still, its not like its come to a complete halt yet, so I can still muster the will to keep going.

DAILY REMINDER THAT IF YOU ORDER ONE OF OUR "DEALS" OR USE A COUPON, WE MAKE UP THE DIFFERENCE BY SCREWING YOU OVER ON TOPPINGS.

take note,

I remember dominos being a lot bigger in the 90's

chain pizza in general doesn't get as much exposure in general these days

>pig skin
Yeah I'm not that mexican.

STOP

YOU MUST BE HUMAN TO POST IN THIS THREAD

>tfw tons of left overs but you don't want any of them.

2 meds. = 7 ounces of beef, was prob at least $5, eh? Their chicken bacon swiss has a coupon.. like 2 for $4. You should ask the cashier to let you use the coupon deal when there aren't other employees right near them. It is easy for them to do and they don't have to have proof. I'd ask for the meat mountain for $10 and eat some the next day.

youtube.com/watch?v=L7Tm1Em3JU0

Costco pizza is good for the price. Dominoes to me has a better sauce but both doughs are good. Also domino's has actual toppings instead of the three costco choices. Basically if domino's is on sale get that. No sale then costco.

I'm not big on papa Johns. I like pizza hut but haven't had them in a while.

They're chewy and actually very tasty.

>all the toppings on a meatlovers pizza even possibly coming close to what a coupon saves anyone
>literally removing all the toppings

lol. tell me how i know your a minimum wage pizza maker and not the manager

People had more money back then.

Truth.

what do you mean by exposure? between shows and sports thats a good 25% of tv commercials.

How do these people afford all their food?

>implying the price you pay for a discounted pizza isn't already 10x the cost to make the pizza

>tfw family owned pizzeria near me
>They make up to 24 inch pizzas

>tamarindo tacos
Shit, any idea if those are any good? I fucking love candy made out of that stuff.

diabetes?

Who the fuck is this guy?

>woman that is five packs of instant noodles you do not need to make that many at once
>okay they all look good in the bowls but you can't seriously
>I
>but
>WHAT
Where does she put it all?

Working the graveyard shift in a closed mall. So:
>playin
Got my 3ds, might play monster hunter or professor Layton
>watching
Maybe some warhammer battle reports. Trying to learn how to play
>eating
Chicken stirfry, but I did bring some gummies snacks and a monster to get me till 6am.

I actually really like this job. No one here all night. Brought my rig a couple times but was just a hassle.

exactly my point, lol. the ingrediants, and the pizza itself is so cheap, theres no WAY you could scrape enough off to even remotely effect the value of the pizza itself. no one pays a fast food joint thinking they are getting a cheap pizza, they pay them for them to make it. convenience. a service.

your taking more of your time and risking your job for PENNIES.
>mfw imagining how much time youve wasted risking your minimum wage job

Not him, but that looks amazing, the tortilla itself is the tamarindo, I don't know if you've tried jicama (the white thing) that shit looks great

>tamarind shell
>coconut
>pineapple
>dog food
>peanuts
>pepper sauce?
Dang, those look like they'd be good if they didn't have dog food.

Had some at my sisters house a while back. It was ok. Reminded me of potatoes kinda.

alright bros give it to me straight. Hows pineapple on pizza

Probably because a lot of people don't watch TV commercials. I really don't anyway.

>Hows pineapple on pizza

It's a crime punishable by law.
I would kick you out my house for bringing literal shit in my home.

>trying to save money and you're making me want a pizza

Fuck you

amazing. try pinapples and jalepenos and thats it

I love it

I'm 6'4", I weigh 300 pounds. I look kind of like Jason Segal in Forgetting Sarah Marshall, build wise.

They're probably alright, don't forget the chamoy sauce.

It's not dog food, just more tamarindo candy and it's chamoy sauce, a bittersweet sauce, extremely popular in Mexico.

It's great. >Not putting pinneapple and chipotle sauce on your pizza

That "dog food" is tamarindo

KILL YOUR FUCKING SELVES!

>chamoy sauce
I never really liked chamoy
I'm a disgrace as a hispanic person

Eating a sweet chicken pie from the Chinese bakery near me, along with iced coffee, Lucky sticks, and BBQ corn chips.

Playing Princess Maker 2 while watching Batman the Animated Series, trying to get a better ending this time.

5'8 184lbs when I first wake up.

>when I first wake up
w-what about when you go to bed ??

6'1", 295lbs

I've lost 92lbs in 10 months, and I've got at least another 80 to go.

Its very easy to do. Just wish I'd done it sooner.

How are you fucking alive?

nah the rice is proper nip rice (so medium grain) and was cooked in a rice cooker, I just didnt show that part

that fed me and my two roommates, and we'll have enough for another meal each, so no not really

130lbs, feels good. I'm being careful not to eat too much, I used to be 110.

some homemade pho & cities;skylines

i was 120 5'11 for the longest time, its totally feasible. im kinda jelly, i wanted to get lower. now im gon fatty mode, more like 150-160

The way i understand you're supposed to weigh yourself first thing in the morning when you wake up if you're tracking your weight.

>upside down photo

what did he mean by this?

5'9 185 lbs. Bulking season.

He's in Australia

G'day m8

Depends what I did that day. ranges from from 186-190

fixed??

>EATAN
Spicy chicken sammich with extra pickles and waffle fries from Chick-Fil-A with Whataburger brand spicy ketchup

>PLAYAN
Alien Isolation, one of my favorite horror games of all time behind Fatal Frame 2

DELETE THIS!!!!