Which vidya character do you want to be, Cred Forums?

Which vidya character do you want to be, Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

healthstatus.com/calculate/calories-to-lose-weight
youtu.be/p978u4r-q4c
youtube.com/watch?v=GlhOUyy4wbs
inbodyusa.com/blogs/inbodyblog/35425601-how-to-tell-if-youre-skinny-fat-and-what-to-do-if-you-are
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

any one
they are all better than this
even lester the unlikely went to an exotic beach or something

It's not that I don't have a life, I just chose to have many etc

He's so perfect

I live like a god in this world. Why would I want to be someone else when I am in the best position ever.

>not "You will..."
Shit motivation.

Being Terry would be kinda cool. Though I would've already fucked Mai since Andy keeps being a bitch.

Easily Otacon. I don't care that my life would be the very definition of suffering right from early childhood or that every woman I would ever love would die. I just want to be a genius hacker, not some dope who can, at best, use a computer only slightly (we're talking a fraction of a percent here) better than the average user (and who will inevitably be left in the dust when the next generation of technology comes along with people who'll know way more about it in a week than I ever will in the remainder of my life).

I've always wanted to live a life where I do barely anything at home, don't have to sleep and don't have to eat, but with bursts of excitement. The Reaper from Deadbolt would fit that perfectly.

good lord, if a guy that fat got to be a as thin as the thin guy he'd have so much loose skin he'd look like he was melting

assuming i would be a male, otherwise some sexy female magician with evil power and then leech money from all your horny desperate nerds.

Interesting choice

Forgot to add a fucking pic before I did the CAPTCHA. Stupid, stupid, stupid . . .

I want 2B Toobie.

how do i find the motivation to get in shape

I wish to be the reverse trap. Live as a grill while still being able to enjoy muh privilege

Me on the right. Except I put all the weight on in the past few years and have tons of stretch marks.
Even if I lose weight my body is permanently ruined.

Being a Magic Knight would be cool.

why'd you do it OP?

Stop resolving all your problems with a promise to kill yourself and start actually working on them in the moment.

i wanna to be the guy

I think there are surgeries to get rid of the excess skin.

>want to be small cute healer
>6'1" with manly frame
can we really be who we want to be, or is it a lie we tell ourselves to keep the sadness away?

you can always go full Michael Jackson

this was the dumbest shit
>literally trained to be hardcore specs op agent
>murders like 40 people
>then breaks down and cries when she has to kill 1 more person, the actual evil dictator leader who uses literal child soldiers, and is the reason she killed 40 people just minutes ago

I can't tell if this is saying you can lose weight if you try or if it's saying it's alright to be morbidly obese.

yeah its almost like David Cage is bad at what he does
didnt stop me from getting that platinum tho

I think it's saying you can be morbidly obese if you try.

I wish I could heal my wounds by growing swords.

if you dont say solid snake you are objectively wrong.

this is a yaoi doujin isnt it

hes gonna start sword fighting other peoples dicks with his dick, isnt he

I want to be Dante

If you can't accept physical limitations for what they are, you'll be no better no better than the crazies who aspire to be cats or wolves n shit

>wanting to be a skinny cuck
It should contrast the fatty to a swole lad for better effect.

wanna switch with a 5'6"?

Fuck Solid Snake, he dies of old age in his 40s.

That's a little too short my man.

and still did more in his life than anyone on this board ever will.

remember, Solid was genetically modified to be a super soldier but fails to kill an old man on 3 separate occasions and his employers had to step in to complete the mission they gave him.
Solid also almost lost a fist fight to a man in his 70-80s when his muscle suit broke

This one.

I'd like the be the one on the right fucking the one on the left while he calls me daddy.

>tfw look nowhere near as fat as that guy
>but probably weigh about the same
>reason is my body fat distribution put it all in my buttocks, hips and thighs
>have an ass that gives JLo a run for her money

>tfw I'm a guy

Solid was also genetically engineered to age and die at an early age

By the end of MGS4 it's testament to his resolve that he can even walk

happens to anyone who sits down too much

So? Same goes for literally everyone else we've mentioned here, none of whom become geriatric at a time in their lives when most people buy sports cars and get trophy spouses.

So the only flaw you have is that he didnt kill big boss which was clearly because they wanted to keep the series going, and that a sick old man lost a fight to another less sick old man?

>lost a fist fight to a man in his 70-80s

Nigga you better not be talking about Ocelot

someone in a different world

Litterally me

both are DYEL mode

gotta eat big to get big come on!

Nagito

Having my luck stat maxed out would be the only thing to keep my life interesting

>good looking
>raspy voice
>powerful
>iron cock

All good things have to end. if you could feel pleasure 24/7 it wouldnt BE pleasure anymore. it would be normal, see what im getting at user?

if he's so lucky, then why is he the worst dangan?
Why does everyone hate him in the ronpa universe?

One of the random NPCs that dies instantly in the opening.

do it for 15 minutes and feel how amazing it feels
if you can get to that step, you're already there.

Well its not maxed since he himself aknowledge naegi and izuru as superior in luck

thats the point, the hungry skeleton is next to the fat man.

go to healthstatus.com/calculate/calories-to-lose-weight

fill in the fields, put your activity level as sedentary

eat literally anything you want up to the calorie limit that has you losing 2 pounds a week

you don't even have to exercise

that doesn't get you in shape dumb-ass.

if you're a fatty like I was, getting fit seems a lot more attainable when you're at least close to your target weight

>All good things have to end.

True, but there's also no reason to end it prematurely. There's room for you to both do great things and live a full life that doesn't get arbitrarily cut short by 20-30 years.

There's just so much wrong with this post. Your fat is quite literally energy. Energy is required to get fit.

I'll let you figure out the details by yourself. But just because you did more work than necessary doesn't mean you should put others through it.

>male
>29
>6'0
>290lb
>sedentary

>your daily BMR is 3085 calories

LOL these things are so fucking full of shit. Yeah, maybe if I was solid 290lb of muscle and 5% body fat. This is delusional shit that makes people think you have to eat like no less than 1500 calories a day or OMG YOU ENTER STARVATION MODE! YOU WILL ACTUALLY GAIN FAT FROM NOT EATING!

theres nothing wrong with what he said
it is much easier to motivate yourself to work out and get fit if you see that its working, that it IS attainable at all

Short hair is shit

SHIT

nothing you've said has anyhting to do with the post you replied to.

yes it does
you cant change anything if you dont feel it

I realize that but I feel like snake would not handle old age(I mean actual old age, watching your friends die off one by one until theres nothing worth living for anymore) well, he is basically the last true soldier standing in a world thats fast becoming more and more foreign to him. Sure his body craps out on him but at least he goes out knowing he helped make the world a better place.

But I'm too tall to become a delicious trap

I will never look like this and it hurts because I have that sort of frame and I'm getting fit. But I've got stretch marks that completely ruin my boipussi status.

>6'0
>290lb
you could jump around every day for 20 minutes and you'd lose 10 pounds in a month at absolute worst. count calories when the idea of losing weight doesn't cause compulsive shitposting in you

When I got this game as a kid, I thought Native Americans were badass. My history teacher didn't like my essay, but whatever. I wanted to be a badass dude who fought dinosaurs and poachers.

I bet you can toast bread under there.

>tfw hit the plateau

Lots of people have stretch marks user, even people that were thin all their lives. It's really not that big of a deal, just find somebody you love and I'm sure he'll think you're adorable no matter what.

I just want a nanosuit m8.
Or give me the prototype armor.

Nope it's a magical girl spinoff.

I hear this time and time again and it's simply not true. Working out fucking sucks and makes me feel like complete shit. I only do it because I know it's good for me.

You still look like shit

When you exercise, your body releases chemicals called endorphins. These endorphins interact with the receptors in your brain that reduce your perception of pain. Endorphins also trigger a positive feeling in the body, similar to that of morphine.When you exercise, your body releases chemicals called endorphins. These endorphins interact with the receptors in your brain that reduce your perception of pain. Endorphins also trigger a positive feeling in the body, similar to that of morphine.
Wow this new google machine is just INCREDIBLE, you should try it sometime user!

>mfw I will never know the pleasures of absolute elf genocide

my brain must be broken

Better than still being fat though

What do you want me to tell you? I don't feel good while I work out and I don't feel good after I'm done.

I'd help you get there

T-thanks user. Even with my insecurity I've still been sticking close to my healthier diet and constant exercise. I just don't know if I'll ever feel comfortable naked with someone but I still I want a strong guy with big arms to pick me up. Gotta keep at it.

assuming that your bad shape is a symptom of apathy and lack of motivation in most aspects of your life, watch the first 30 seconds of youtu.be/p978u4r-q4c

I want to try glam dressing just to see if I like it, but I'm REALLY too masculine. Plus I don't want to shave off my beard.

Wait, really? You saying if I stand more often all my ass fat will gradually redistribute to my skellington arms and other places it should normally be? I'll put in effort and even go for runs and shit if this is remotely true

You either don't exercise often enough or you don't push yourself.

I'm nearing 200 and I started where you are in january of this year

I feel so much better now and I can't wait to finally be skinny

On the upside, shaving your beard will make you look loads younger and more fem.

>tfw taking in 3500+ calories a day and always fail when trying to eat healthier
I always tell myself no more but I end up leaving the market with a bunch of snack cakes and trash food. Always about how I'll cook that night but end up ordering dominos last minute.

>I don't feel good when I work out
>HURR DE DURR FUCKING ENDORPHINS BRO DON'T YOU KNOW HOW TO GOOGLE FUCKING BRO IT HAPPENS WHEN YOU WORK OUT IT'S SCIENCE
>I still don't feel good when I work out
>LMAO DOING IT WRONG

thanks op this thread made me put my burger down and

I love raisin!
>ctrl+f reisen
>no results
did he be an hero?

>ad hominem
Nice logic there user, I mean god forbid someone points out that what you said was factually inaccurate just imply hes a sperg!

the crippling depression means I'm half way there

Doesn't work on my machine.

Don't get me wrong, Snake is a hero in a world desperately in need of them. But I would never, ever want to be in his shoes.

But if I do that and end up not liking it I'll have lost my (arguably really nice) beard.

And if I DO like it I'll probably be disgusted with myself for wanting to dress like David Bowie

the clay figure in pathologic

Hey, that man was a national treasure. Plus you can always regrow the beard.

Stop pirating

I would accept a hard life if it meant knowing that you made a difference with it when you die.

I excercise as often as I can, at least 4 times a week, and my sore limbs would disagree with you about me not pushing myself.
Excercise makes me feel like complete shit.

this isn't a waifu thread, start one to summon him

>Going against science
>With memes
Good job champ

But I own the disc.

im edgy and want to control an army of goons

Just take small steps man. Like limiting yourself to only 1 snack cake a day or whatever's less than you normally slam down your throat. Also if you drink soda that's an easy one to cut out as a habit.

As for cooking, start easy. Like chili is fucking easy to make and makes tons of leftovers.

Also consider descending into poverty, that's a good way to force you into only having meals and no snacks.

Opinions are not fact. Working out does not guarantee a release of endorphin you fucking /fit/ drone. One of the worst things for all these fat nerds is the horseshit parroted by you and your brosience ilk. Get in shape by going to those places but don't start pretending you know anything.

I wanna be switch with a 5'6"

Rance.

I dunno, I'd probably feel too much like a fag. Maybe I'll try it one day

The thought of looking so - I don't want to say feminine but just - glamorous isn't so much erotic as it is just interesting to me. Like retaining a sense of masculinity while dressing like an eccentric fuck

Pretty sure as long as you are in your attainable "shape", most guys won't really care about stretch marks unless they are REALLY shallow. And if that's the case they probably aren't worth your time.

Take it from an overweight guy, I'd kill to be slimmer and in shape and deal with some stretch marks than be how I am any day of the week.

It's not science you mongoloid.

Cool opinion bro

Are you eating right? are you bulking or cutting? What exercise do you do?

If you owned the disc it would work, stop pirating

>Opinions are not fact.
but is that an opinion or a fact? can it be my opinion that it's an opinion, and is it impossible for it to be my fact that it's a fact?

I wish i was a broken teenage girl

I wouldn't mind being a character who does good and makes a difference in spite of a hard life. I'd just like more time in order to do even more good and make an even bigger difference.

Then what is it

That's the spirit user, never give up. I used to feel the same way, but once I got out more and met a few guys I realized that nobody else even notices the tiny imperfections I constantly stress out about, and that even if they did they wouldn't care if we really loved each other.

Sometimes it feels like meeting the right guy is impossible, but I'm sure we'll find him as long as we keep looking.

sounds pretty cool to me to be honest, I wish I dressed more extravagantly or at least with more color and grace and stuff. it'd be cool to be a visual experience for people

In all seriousness not everyone finds every kind of exercise fun and good. Like I love running, jogging, and swimming but always hate myself after doing weights. Find one you like and start from there, look outside the box too.

Ehehe.

The fat fuck so I can NTR the skinny guy

Like I don't care much for Jojo or much anime at all but the aesthetic they wear is really appealing to me.

Maybe I'm just a closet homo

Which part was an opinion? The scientific FACT that exercise produces endorphins? Im not EVEN in shape myself but that doesnt make me wrong either.

If you're trying to lose weight:

The ONLY way to do it is to eat less. Try skipping breakfast and having a normal sized lunch and dinner, or something like that. Replace soda with water, whatever. Calories in needs to be less than calories out, simple as that. You can do it.

I looked up whether or not exercise reduces stress on pubmed. "releases stress" is here defined as lowering stress hormones in the short and long term. the only form of exercise that beat control (that is: no exercise) was light cardio- any other, more exhertive form of exercise increased stress hormones

Disqualified. You can't ask for this.

>comfy robe and wizard hat that conceals my face
>can into magic
>cool ass walking stick
>have justification to yell out chuuni phrases in pseudo-latin

Wearing flashy clothes doesn't mean you like dicks. Hair metal was a thing and they all ended up slaying pussy on the reg.

>try go to the gym, going for runs and even walks
>social anxiety takes over and i stop doing it after one or two weeks
A-atleast i can stop eating so much, right?

Post some lewd boybutt and thighs then.

How very fucking wrong you are. Big Boss/phantom Big Boss a best.

Moving the goalposts user?

Bodyweight exercises, home gym equipment, treadmill, stationary bikes! user you can keep it up at home even with a budget of 0! I hope you can feel comfortable enough one day to go back out, so please do not give up!

Why the fuck would you want to be James Sunderland

What about increasing your metabolism? Like I know exercise =/= weight loss but going from lying in bed all day to taking daily walks has to help, right? At least that's what helped me, I started losing a lot more weight after changing jobs to where I was more active with no changes in diet.

either way it sounds like you got a tough call to make about the beard.

I'm so tired of feeling like a worthless piece of fat human trash, I've been in a depression for 3 years because I feel like I'm not worth anything because I'm overweight.

Happy birthday.

Anons, i'm so hungry but i'm losing almost a kilo a day
am i gonna make it?

Listen to this guy here , he has the right idea. Cut out soda, it's the worst contributor to anyone's diet and should be purged from the earth. If you eat out on a regular basis, try to cut back on that, but go slowly at first so you don't wind up in over your head with the whole cooking thing. Crock pot stuff is easy as shit and makes tons of leftovers, and in case you've never had eye of round (it's a type of roast) it's fucking easy as balls and is fairly lean if you bother to take the 2 minutes to trim the fat. Like seriously, this is all you do:

>oven to 500 degrees
>trim fat (entirely optional really, but I do it anyway)
>coat that shit in as much salt and pepper as you can
>cover a pan in foil, put meat in pan, put pan in oven
>leave oven on for 7 minutes per pound of meat (e.g. 3 lbs goes for 21 minutes or so)
>shut your oven off and leave it for 2 or 3 hours - residual heat cooks the rest
>DO NOT OPEN YOUR FUCKING OVEN UNTIL THE TIME IS UP

If you can manage that, you've got the hard part of cooking down. It's like math, just follow the instructions.

you can lose weight without going to the gym or even outside. Look up Power 90. It came before P90x and it a lot easier on you than P90x/Insanity/all those other popular workout videos.

calisthenics you awkward fuck, you can still keep you body ready for training if you stop being a puss

oh I'm not that guy I just thought it was interesting. I couldn't find anything on endorphins. I would think endorphins are hard to measure..? but idk I might remember it wrong

Sorry your taste is too bad for you to be allowed to live, please visit your nearest suicide booth in the next 24 hours.

>good looking
>great voice
>not a virgin
>single
Why wouldn't you?

Social anxiety is no excuse. Go pushups and shit at home, go for jogs at night, etc. until you look good enough that you can go to a gym and not sperg out about it

It'll be hell, but if I have so suffer, so do you

Imagine being able to effortlessly live with sick smokin' style.

Remember the Kirei fight? Hit your head once and you are dead for sure because the swords will destroy your brain.

I want to be Blanc

nice.

Starving yourself is a dumb thing to do user

You just got to take that first step. Cut out all sugary drinks, find the time to exercise when you can, and try to not waste your time as much on Cred Forums (or at all if you can), and focus on bettering yourself.

not sure

Seconding crock pot, it's fucking magic. Put meat+spices+other shit in, wait, delicious food later. The hardest part is not autistically checking it every half hour.

>social anxiety
Stop, just stop. Everyone on this site uses this as an excuse to not do fucking anything. The world does not revolve around you, no one pays attention to you in the gym. Just keep working hard and you will make it.

I think I'll start by dressing in brighter colored clothes and tighter pants. I'd probably have to get in shape but I think if I could pull off looking like a glamboi it might be worth it

but it's working
i haven't been this weight in years

which ever one has a good life

>Not wanting BB's 10/10 aesthetics, charisma, and voice
Solid Snake is a fucking tool of the Patriots who did everything wrong, knowingly or unknowingly. Maybe you should be the one who kills himself.

>a kilo a day
doesn't sound like it honestly. RIP in peace user

this. Besides. I never understood people who found scars unattractive. if the body shape, and face shape is nice and intact, you could be super scarred up and still be good looking in my books.

Fellow depressedfag here, you should know by now that just doing what your currently doing is a downward spiral. You have to make a simple change somewhere. For me it was a combination of getting my sleep cycle back on track (if you don't have a job GET ONE, not being poor is good motivation) and going on a walk every now and then. No iPod or anything, just forcing yourself to walk and be introspective for like 30-60 minutes.

>love of your life is dead
>suicidal
>extreme guilt from having killed your wife
>went through literal hell
sounds great

> lost my job last week
>can no longer afford gym membership

A-at least I can watch what I eat, right?

n0ice

but you could also be like james in that one doujin with the thicc female pyramid head and nurses

Those are all things that can be changed

Big boss also manipulated ya boy solid snake(the best) into doing his job for him only to get his ass whooped TWICE.
Also the side by side explained everything. I honestly dont even need to have this conversation. the facts are all there, snake is 10/10 big boss is 10/overratedfaggot

>Immortal space biker that can go toe to toe with superman

What's not to love?

It's actually nice to hear someone address my own dumb little paranoia, thank you anons. May we all become cute fuccbois and find our hunks.

calisthenics, clear a space on the floor and start you pushups

yes user-kun, the upside to it is that you can still do cardio and bodyweight stuff seriously fuck cardio though holy shit anytime i am running i just want it to be over

Unless this is a japanese ad, which i think it isn't, why would I want to be fat?

You can do pushups on the floor anywhere and jog in circles if you have to.

>fat bearded numale trying to cop the based homo aesthetic
Please don't. For everyone's sake.

I want to be Marie Rose, but I would gladly settle for being her swimsuit

At one point I looked into the mirror and realised that I once looked pretty good.

how do I get rid of the fat on my thighs

I have those same feels user. I am losing weight, down to 240 from 300 pounds (and still losing more) and I can already tell I will have tons of loose skin and stretch marks. Feels really fucking bad man.

Lobo may have appeared in vidya, but he is not a vidya character. Otherwise, I would have nominated Radical Edward or Spider-Man instead of Otacon.

I like cardio personally

Now pilates is where true hell lies

For losing weight, is it better to run or walk?

Running/biking, specifically uphill if you can get it.

walk around some, tubby

Take lots of pictures of them and send them to me, that will melt them right away.

>Want to be the cute girl
>Can't

fug this planet

>tfw I can do a whopping 10 pushups

>Chick with a bob cut is blowing me
>Back of her shaved head feels so nice

Anyone know that feel

>projecting subjectivity unto the populace
user please, people can be startlingly shallow, especially females.

eating right is the best way, you really don't need those 4 extra hamburgers

>tfw not completely sure about what exactly are pilates, then google it and recognize all of the exercises.

oh my goodness, all the flashbacks

DEATH
BY
RHYMES

>lifting brightens my day and makes me feel fulfilled no matter what im doing or how hard my limit is pushed
>join bf for his faggy yoga classes because I promised him and yoga pants make my brain revert to caveman
>I feel like I've been tortured by a mexican drug cartel for months on end
>collapse in a heap every time a session is over

rollin for pushups since this thread ain't vidya anyway

I heard it's a brisk walk but really google it if you're very curious. it's about getting your body to use stored fat as an energy source

I am eating right, user.
I haven't eaten any junk foda or drank any soda for the past 2 years.
Now i'm starting to cut the carbs that i used to eat so much.

The Patriots sent Solid Snake to kill Big Boss twice. Big Boss said so in MGS4. Your side-by-side is pretty fucking biased too.

there was a short moment in my life where I realized that as a dude I'll never be a 9+/10 woman and I felt kinda bad. Like, I'll never know what that feels like. it was pretty short though

Running burns more calories. If you're a big guy then consider using an elliptical if you're worried about joint health.

>elliptical
Yeah, that seems good.
Thanks user, i'll look into it.

What's your goal, user? Weight loss or getting big?

Eating properly.

Source: Lost 46lbs in 4 months

Sure, it is biased; but that doesnt mean its not true. And wasnt it big boss who sent him to save gray fox?

I was waiting for it

blowing out you knees isn't a laughing matter

I want to be Miller because he's the best character in BB's "downfall" trilogy. BB is overrated and PW fucking sucks except the side characters.

Snake was being manipulated in 4 as well. Watch drebin's drunk rant in the end. Snake just beat the Patriots while playing by their rules

If you blew out your knees would you die?

I would like to be Miller in PW.
Look at this beautiful son of a bitch.

no, but it would be extremely painful

are treadmills an acceptable alternative

but I'm only like 140lb

no

I just want to be some sort of Golem that gets to chill on a mountain.

Rock Golems are cute.

I never played MG1 or MG2:SS. I'm only going off of what BB said in MGS4.

You're a big guy

Miller is my favorite character in MGS period he stole the show in MGSV and THIS IS THE ENEMY AND HE IS ON HIS KNEES.

I wish we could have gotten a cqc fight like Boss in MGS3 against Solid. I'll always be pissed couldn't fight Skullface because I think he had to have been a badass.

Yeah, that'll do. Probably stuff like squats and whatnot tend to focus on the thighs at well.

Why not? Surely you only post about having chubby thighs on the video game board if you're looking for a gamer boy bf to worship them.

140lb's? how tall are you?

whatever one 4chain memes up to be the best like wario or demoman :D

Doomguy.
>no fear
>insanely strong (lugs around a bunch of heavy guns with no penalty)
>gets to fight for the future of humankind
>cool armor
>handsome
why choose anyone else?

Soldier on the left was so shocked he tried to hayai the fuck out of there.

How to lose weight

Without sacrificing booze

For you

by drinking way less and sadly not as much beer unless youre fine with drinking rolling rock or similar beers

He's onto something but missing the mark. Don't skip meals, your body needs food at regular intervals through the day to fuel yourself.
Instead eat less quantity of calories in your meals. Have more greens and fruits.

Stop drinking booze for one thing it's nothing but packing on pounds.

get drunk really hard, take knife and slice lard away.

For the powers and to fap

>you'll never be this cool
Just kill me.

I don't want to be anyone because I already am him.

5'9

Although I have not actually weighted myself in a while

>Which vidya character do you want to be, Cred Forums?

I'd choose to be my Second Life avatar. I have their mouth put into a permanent smile, so they're happy.

Fight monsters by day, fuck hot Sorceresses by night. Also best daughterfu ever. Yup.

>a kilo a day
no you're not pal

>a smile means someone is happy
Seems we've never met

How do I get get thicc Cred Forums?

>Be 340 lbs
>Cut down to 230
>Back to 310
JUST

Lots of sitting and eating.

be a woman

I'll have pussy for days

If you're goal is to lose weight eat at a caloric deficit, do cardio and do calisthenics to prevent muscle atrophy on a cut. Going to the gym for cardio is a waste of money.

No way fag

My body type is that of the left but I'm like 5'5 or something. I look cool, I think.. just small. I can get laid whenever, never had any issue with that. Girlfriends always end up pissing me off. I honestly feel that all of them think I am blindly in love with them.. like, I am so into their looks that I don't notice they're a terrible person. It's pretty annoying and I'm turned off by it completely at this point. Anime, videogames, the geek/nerd culture is ultimately more intriguing, and I mean vastly. I wouldn't care if I was fat. I could fit in more with who I'd rather be around. Having any kind of sex appeal can be a bad thing. I'm not sure what positivity comes out of getting laid.
thx.

Sulk about it while jumping off a bridge, Chad Thundercock.

I'm with you user.

>No Lightning

I'm disappointed

pardon me

dude im the same height, i dont think being under 150 pounds is very healthy assuming youre a guy

>do 200 pushups a day for a week after being a venomsnake coma tier skinny neet
>body hurts like hell
>wake up a after a single day of rest
>feel strings of new muscles all of my upper body
>no longer feel strained from simple movements
>do the same with squats and situps
>notice that I dont feel as depressed anymore
>coninute making progress

I'm still a skinny faggot, but I literally couldn't do more then 2 pushups in a row before I started.

Can do around 60 now, after around 6 months

>do 200 pushups a day for a week
what if i can only do 10, though

do ten, take a break for a minute, do ten more

keep it up till you hit 200

I could only do 2 man, I had to do 100 sets of 2 my first week

week 2 I could do more then 11

being skeleton mode is a god send if you try, you see gains very fast, as you hit a more normal weight its harder to tell without longer spans of time

More humie version Rengar.

Sure I'd be part degenerate since I'm partially catman but that mother fucker is shredded and scoring money or pussy would be easy.

Bitches love cat ears and shit.

I am a dude
I just want to shave fat off my thighs, I've been at around 140 lb for like the past 4 years

do as many as you can in one sitting then wait 30 minutes and do it again

150 is fine if he is otter mode

>Kids all play.
>If they would make more money thing new at Nintendo, Miyamoto says his disappoint and they move on the state of the top (including Miyamoto) and replace them with people who understand the state of they poured 100% of their only audience has money then they have on they would by selling good games, and Pound phoenix
>completely purge all platforms, they're a joke
>Third parties hate beyond "2017" and will likely be another forgettable entry
>Still no info on NX with only one good games than 6 money is 3DS which continues to lose against smartphones no fixed release date beyond "2017" and will likely be another forgettable entry
>Still no info on NX with half-assed mediocre titles
>Third party.
>Nobody gives a rats ass about the top (including that still get games, and sold them with online play.
>Go third party.
>Nobody gives a rats ass about them
>Wii U was catastrophic failure
>Only then they move on the same projects over and over.
>If the industry today. ng Miyamoto) and replace they would by selling Pee Poos with less than 6 months left unt

they get it.

In the same boat, I'm around the same weight and my thighs are freakish. I asked a med student friend of mine and he said it's prob due to low test. Hormones (or lack of) can make your body distribute the fat in different places

I've gained some weight over the last few years. I actually like the fluffy belly, but I think it's taken a toll on my sex drive, and I don't like that.

>almost

Yeah but
Why wouldn't his brains also be swords?

>165 lbs, 6'
>broad shoulders
>strong chin
>womanly hips
>~an A cup
I don't like it
I DON'T LIKE IT

Would Donkey Kong be considered fat?
How does he gain muscle on a diet of bananas?

>tfw 5'8" and wanna switch with a 4'8"

It's not that I want to be that fat one, but i really want to slap his belly.

I really hate pictures like that. Just because you can be fat and out of shape... doesn't mean you should. Much higher risk of cancer and other bullshit when you're fat.

You don't have woman hips, you just have no core muscles to fill out the abdomen my strong jawed twin

Why do you want to be me?

You want to be literally me? I'm flattered.

STOP OPPRESSING ME REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

what happened?

That's probably it, I'm not naturally muscular at all but that also might be me being Asian

Cut back on the sugar and soda and you'll lose the man tiddies in no time. Or you can take drugs and see how far the rabbit hole goes

Never have soda but sugar is an issue, I'm supposedly a healthy weight for my hight but looking at myself I see there are flaws int he BMI index

Been away from the gym a long while, really need to pick up a routine again

>you will never be a fat grill
why even live?

>hight
>BMI index
well fuck me

So many fucking weeaboos on a Western oriented board

I'd be guile. Sonic boom all y'all niggas

>tfw she lost all the weight, then gained it back, then got into fat dudes instead of gaining weight

a weird cycle

I never knew I wanted this

>So many fucking weeaboos on a Western oriented board on an anime website

Thicc, yes. Fat, no.

because fat girls are ugly, even when they lose weight their skin is horrible.

I think fat girls are cute as long as they have cute faces

Like if they don't have cute faces I don't even look at them sideways but if they're 6.5+/10 I'll consider

Fuckoff huge burly barbarian that carries around a fuckoff huge sword

fat girls don't have cute faces. There is no facial hair for them to hide their disgusting jowls behind

>being this wrong

>having a disgusting fetish
that face is horrible, even has a cow ring in her nose to show everyone that he's a subhuman animal

Extra weird because fat chicks rarely get into fat guys. 9 times out of 10 if I see a fat chick with a bf, it's a skinny-ass beta...it's only the really obese women who end up with an obese bf.

Yeah, its kinda hot in a degrading kinda way

Becca's pretty cute and gotten REALLY fat

Skipping meals is bad for you, you should just reduce your meal sizes if you think that could help.

she'd be cuter if she wasn't a fat slob

>tattoos
How do tattoos look after seriously weight gain/loss?

Oh shit , I thought it meant that the fat one on the right could become like the left one if he wanted to

>not wanting to be the Demifiend

>ugly face even when caked up
>tattoos and piercings
>ugly body
>ugly candy-coloured dyed hair
how desperate can you be?

don't listen to this fuck. you should never skip breakfast. it's ok to skip lunch though if you feel like it. make sure to eat healthy food during those meals though.

>I'd kill to be slimmer and in shape and deal with some stretch marks than be how I am any day of the week.
>I'd rather murder someone than actually do anything about how fat I am
golly user

Oh that's easy, but first one question.

Does this user have a soul?

Are you me?

So far you have the same everything I do. I tried starving myself and losing weight (even though I'm already skeleton mode) and fat left everywhere BUT the thighs. I think you should just get yo legs as toned as much as genetics will let you and learn to deal

You think we don't know that? We're not idiots. Hasn't your brain ever had weird thoughts all on its own? It's like that except all the time.

Do they work as getting fit? Or do you have to o weights?

My weight loss occurred after college. I was fat all my life until I lost over a 100 lbs by doing very strict dieting. However, I came to the realization that I spent my "best years" as a fat person, and there was no way to relive my younger years as a fit person. So I said fuck it and started eating junk food again.

Fuck yeah, exactly my choice. Good thinkin, user

getting fit, yes calisthenics can get you a some mass if you had none before, and maintain or slow the loss if you already have.

getting huge, no, there is only so much you can do with body weight alone, you will need to start pumping iron if you want your pythons to be as thick as melons

I wouldn't mind

I want to go back in time where I was enchanted by this image and the E3 trailers, the dreams before the game got released and she turned out to be goddamn awful with even pinkier hair and some fantasy power trip of the creator.
Goddamn I fucking hate videogames.

This, I assumed it was a motivational picture, like anyone can lose weight if they want to.

There's something comfy about Hyrule that would make me want to be Link. I think it would be relaxing just hanging out at Zora's Domain all day or chillin at Lake Hylia, or maybe even getting a buzz on and trying to mack on Malon.

You suck. Apathy has overrode my introversion and anxiety a long time ago.

I killed him for his hat and loot. I'd kill you for your hat and loot.

god this is the gayest shit, can we get back to posting cute boys

>Goddamn I fucking hate videogames.
we all do user

superb taste

Literally could be my mirror image on the right. Nearly 30. Should probably just kill myself.

What sane person would like twice at this ham-planet? Most punchable face I've seen this month at least.

A fairy with a GUN.
And maybe a spaceship.

Nigga I'm pretty skinny and I have stretch marks so bad they look like I lost a knife fight with a great white
Sometimes it sucks being tall af

If you look like that, please do.

Fucking this

How do you even eat that much?
I literally can't force food down my throat hard enough to eat that much

Been thinking about it. Thanks for the motivation, I guess.

you won't look like him because he's fucking anime you tard

this
youtube.com/watch?v=GlhOUyy4wbs

Don't actually do it

I wish I was as half as cool as him.

Akira Kurusu (P5 mc)
Why?
Babes, cakes and all throw themselves at me
I'd love it

man, this meme never dissapoints me

Years of consistent high fat - high sugar (esp high fructose) diets do it

Mmm that one on the left.

I LOVE ESTELLE!

realize that motivation is only the beginning. the only thing that will keep you going is discipline, and i'm assuming you have none since not many do. its impossible to be motivated all the time, but discipline is constant

Would definitely be the most powerful entity in video games: Dante the Devil Hunter's Slayer Hitoshura.

Then I would sell my service as a bodyguard to Sony and make everyone buy PS4s even they already have a high end gaming PC and basically none of you could do anything about it because none of the characters in this thread can defeat Hitoshura.

For me, its rage and burning self hatred.

If you're literally Saber can I fuck you?

I was in an elevator one day when a mom and her little girl daughter walked into the elevator. The little girl pointed at me and to her mother said "I don't like that man."

Yeah please don't. You can find someone who will love you.

Holy shit. That must have cut deep.

He was in a video game, I guess

What's going on in this image

>that feel when you will never know the pleasures of all non-Human genocide

Which allows for better min-maxing?

>tfw stopped eating shit and drinking soft drinks
>lose weight and treated nicer by everyone

I still feel like shit all the time and want to die

Dex and Str are equally viable in the bedroom.

There's gotta be some /fit/ crossboarders ITT

I'm too lazy to move boards

What are some babby's first exercises I can do (preferably in-home) to burn some fat/tone muscle?

I'm no hambeast but I'd like to not jiggle so much.

count you calores with an app like my fitnesss pal or lose it

Duke Nukem.

Should have said "Well, that's good because I don't like you"

>take night class at school
>6'2 220 bit of a gunt
5 year old girl points at me and asks if that man is pregnant
>down to 200 lbs fat ass

The pale and frail little boi

>that feel when 116 lbs but still have a gut

What the fuck is this shit

Planking and squatz

I want to be Lady Maria of the astral clocktower

Calisthenics, chances are you did them in school
pushups, squats, jumping jacks, planks, etc

eat proteins instead of starving you retard, works just the same

Skinnyfat. You are doomed.

How do I fix it

So you want to get mentally raped by a blue-haired faggot at a young age and mindhacked away from your cute gf for a half year before being forced to almost kill her?

>You are doomed

That doesn't answer my question

Skinny fat.

>the net result of losing muscle mass (and decreasing metabolic rate) and gaining fat mass due to maintaining the same caloric intake with a lower metabolic rate creates the skinny fat condition. Diet and exercise (or lack thereof) play key roles here.
>A diet high in carbohydrates, fat, and sugar while low on vegetables and essential minerals is a surefire way to gain fat mass if there is little or no effort made to exercise. Carbohydrates and foods that are high in calories are great for creating energy potential in the body, but if that energy is not used, it will become stored in the body as fat.
>Similarly, muscle mass decreases over time when the muscles are not being used. If you work in a 9-5 job that requires you to be seated and not move around for most of the day, skeletal muscle mass is likely to decrease over time. Fat mass will also increase as mobility decreases.
>Sitting all day, eating whatever you want, and not exercising is a recipe for muscle loss and fat gain. Many people have sedentary lifestyles due to work and are prime candidates for muscle loss and fat gain if they don’t do anything to guard against it.

inbodyusa.com/blogs/inbodyblog/35425601-how-to-tell-if-youre-skinny-fat-and-what-to-do-if-you-are

There is no escape.

/fit/ here
go read the sticky faggot, there's no half assing it if you want results

if you want to lose fat, eat less, or burn more calories, or do both, combining both will make results faster

use an online calculator to see what your daily caloric needs are, and subtract 500 if you want to lose weight, I think some actual subtract for you etc.

as for toning muscle, just do some calisthenics to start I guess

From what?

But why would you WANT to be a fat ass?

alright anons time to kiss

But on the bright side you get to be adopted into the raddest family on the continent so it turns out okay.

From Skinnyfat.

Skinnyfatness. Being Doomed means you have no way to stop that.

>my body is broken in so many ways, if I do any amount of exercise, it causes crippling pain that lasts for hours
T-thanks OP

Thanks anons

Why not?

>dukan diet it up for 10 days
>lose 5~10kg

You'll then see how easy it is to get thin. Seriously, if you're gonna kill yourself, might aswell just go through the fucking diet and get some pussy.

Usually when one's body is at that stage the body has been "Tricked" into converting carbs and fats into bodyfat. Worst of all, your protein is being turned into "Antiprotien" which is why you lose muscle. Much like how mental abuse takes decades to remedy, so does the physical abuse you have done to your own body.

It's not like I had any muscle to begin with though.

hi sam

And now you are nothing but a giant fat cell.

I'm a single cell?

Yes. Its the ultimate fate of your kind.

I'll ask this before the thread dies since I always catch these when it's almost too late. Fat dude, 6'0" and around 350 lbs (weighed myself last at 335 but I think my scale is fucked). Would investing in an elliptical or treadmill be a good idea. I work in grocery (meat department so I'm on my feet all day) and I don't like the idea of going to the gym. I feel like if I can start walking at my own pace at home it would be a lot better than going to a gym or walking outside. I started thinking back to when I was in high school and I could actually run, do pushups, and was just all around in better shape and it hurts to think about.

Keyword is single.

It's the ultimate fate of humanity?

>lose 0 fat and 100% muscle
>"you'll see how easy it is to get thin!!11"
>t. 500 tonnes landwhale

>Would investing in an elliptical or treadmill be a good idea
Sure.

>I feel like if I can start walking at my own pace at home it would be a lot better than going to a gym or walking outside.
And what do you base this idea on?

I'm single? Tell me something I don't know.

babbies when Black Mesa Xen drops

I want to be this guy so I can have fun going fast for a while and then get cancer and die.

You must link the First Cell.

Or it may be possible that some people are different asshole. I don't get the rush either. I feel like shit. I lost a lot of weight and was happy because of that but I despised the work outs.

>eat only protein
>lol don't, you'll lose no fat you'll only lose muscle

I see that you lost not only muscle but also brain matter. How sad.

you could just prove me wrong instead of shitflinging

or maybe you can't prove me wrong

>And what do you base this idea on?

Mostly the fact that sometimes after my job I hurt like hell. I'm a closer at my job so I have to break down machines and everything else in the department and leave at 10pm. Sometimes if I push myself too hard (busy night where customers just won't stop fucking coming) I'll find that my feet or a foot will be in a weird state that I can't do much with. I feel like if I can go at my own pace at the start it would be better for me than say going down a few blocks, having my foot flair up, and then going back home weak. It's probably just an excuse in my head but I don't want to be somewhere else if I need to just stop. I should probably just try and get over it though.

If you would rather not go outside, then a treadmill would probably suit you.

If you really want to lose weight though, you HAVE to change your diet. Start cutting out sugars and start eating fibre. A ton of it. Make sure you're well hydrated too, and I don't mean with a two litre bottle of Mountain Dew.

If you're not familiar with it, there's a ton of gut flora in your digestive track which helps break down food into usable materials for your body. If you eat a lot of junk food, which usually contains no fibre at all, your stomach acid will break down the food before it has a chance to get to your gut flora. Since they're not getting any food, they're going to starve to death and you're going to feel like shit because you're getting little to no nutritional value out of the food you're eating. If you want to replenish your gut flora, yogurt contains a lot of probiotics and is a good place to start.

So, in summary, light exercise, less sugar, plenty of fibre, less junk food and try to get some probiotics into you.

>I'll find that my feet or a foot will be in a weird state that I can't do much with
Is this a fat person thing or what the fuck

I want to be a character that gets to kiss Morrigan.

Probably poor footwear

Literally looks like a comparison of me and my dad.

He's literally more than twice my weight, roughly same height.

>Probably poor footwear

It's this. I have to buy slip resistant shoes for work and was using the same pair for 6 months before changing them. The supports were worn out and water (from my closing duties) would seep into my shoes so I'd basically be standing in water for 2 hours. My new shoes have almost completely taken away my pain.

You're just going into it with a shitty, bitchy attitude.

Like the kind of guy that talks shit about a movie before it's release, goes into it looking for confirmation that it's, and then rails on it for being shit even though most people find it incredible.

You've been brainwashed into thinking of exercise as bullshit work and a waste of time, so of course you're going to bring a bad attitude to it.

Sounds like plantar fasciitis. Take an NSAID to keep inflammation down when it flares up and get a gel heel insert for your shoes.

Honestly
If its character in our world
Probably someone super rich like lara or Handsome jack
fuck it just make me Jason from MKX
if its the character in their respective world then probably one of the pokemon characters

Actually scratch all that make me spiderman

Fuck what everybody says. Take DNP, lose all weight in 2 weeks, profit.

I found /fit/ Fat Hate Threads to work well. I lost 20kg thanks to them, I don't know why people say that shaming and self hatred doesn't work.

If my family had told me that I was a landwhale, I'd have realized it that I looked disgusting and I'd have lost weight sooner. I wonder if my high school years would have been any better.

I cant I'm too short and I'd need hair dye.
>tfw you will never cast ancient