Nero's Game

Are you gonna buy it?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tamamo-no-Mae
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes I'm buying Tamamo's game.

i really liked that cg where saber gets dominated by a dog and fucked all day long

When is this coming out? Is it on PC?
Why does the gameplay of F/E suck so much

I wish more of their work was translated

>When is this coming out?
November 15th.
>Is it on PC?
No.

>Why does the gameplay of F/E suck so much
It's actually fairly good, assuming you aren't an idiot and can remember (or write down) some notes about opponents. It's one of the few games where the background story is remarkably in sync with the game mechanics themselves, so I like it quite a bit.

You mean Tamamo's game.

I fucking hate Nero. Why can't it be a Scathach, Medusa or Medea mouspad? Or you know, the fucking mascot character - Saber? Nero is trash.

I want to pound Nero really bad.

It's an extra spinoff. Nero is the mascot character

Sauce

I am gonna need a link so I can see by myself if I like or not.

Well... no "exclusive" logo shit on the covers so...

:^)

Nero is for _______

Fucking

I must avenge the martyrs of old by fucking her really hard

So besides Fate Stay: Night, UBW, HF, and HA, what other games/VNs are canon?

You mean Saber is the mascot character, and so Red Saber gets to represent Fate/Extra.

no illyasviel no buy

But which holes?

No, those games are for losers. They even named the collectors edition of Fate/Extra the "virgin box", because that's who the target audience is.

All of them

Its called "virgin box" because I'm going to deflower it with my bare hands.

I don't have a PS4

Is this a new fate extra?

A sequel to Extra CCC.

I never played this series before, what kind of historical character is Tamamo suppose to be?

Mordred is best Seiba clone

Tamamo-no-mae, some fox form jap folklore

Tamamo-no-Mae is based off... Tamamo-no-Mae.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tamamo-no-Mae

>Tamamo-no-Mae was a courtesan under the Japanese Emperor Konoe (who reigned from 1142 through 1155).

So she's a whore?

She just wants to be a good wife
She is destined to suffer no matter what

My answer remains the same as it always shall.
But at least one Sakuraclone is going to be in it with her VA being part of it and all.

Isn't Medusa on Tamano's team?

Atila is a bit flat.
I wouldn't mind a pair of snaketits either.

Or a bit of Jeanne's tits

When is breast saber being added?

Hopefully, never. Arturia being it in already soured the game for me.

Saber is shit. Nero is better.

>No Siegfried
>No Jack
>No UNRIVALED

It's more like she was given the title of courteasan so she can stay beside the Empror because he was interseted in her than rather being an actual whore.

Maybe when I actually buy a PS4.

I always wanted a Fate game on my big TV screen and not the usual handheld shit

Let's not try to lie to ourselves user. So what if she isn't pure? Girls with experience are better.

I see.

I would still be rather distrustful of fox spirits though. Tricky creatures that they are.

What game is it, and why is it NOT in moonrunes?

Don't get me wrong, I am not a purityfag, I love Casko for what she is.

>I would still be rather distrustful of fox spirits though.
Well, she was hiding the fact the she is a fox spirit, and was later hunted down and killed because of it.

Localizations.
Fate Extella is the third entry into the Fate Extra series with Fate Extra being the first, CCC the second, and this being the 3rd. It went from RPS into musou style games.

2nd game isn't localized though.

no rin

no buy

I hope you're ready for Saber dlc.

Everyone knows nasu has a fetish for saber even if she is the worst girl

A few more costumes and 2 additions.
I won't like it but oh well, I hate Arturia in every form.

>tfw you genuinely like Saber
Having a series pander to you is a good feeling.

U M U
M
U

tamamo is my tamamommy!

Cred Forums Pass user since June 2013.

And Fate Extella will?

Yeah, already confirmed.

What the fuck.

Nice. Maybe I can get over CCC being in moonrunes.

If the first word in that post and the OP image didn't make it clear enough, yeah.

lol

>For money

>paying money just to shitpost

>Negative 4 dollar balance
Gonna have to wait till Christmas

Hit the space bar over and over.

Not necessarily.

>tamamofags are shitposters

Not surprised.

BB is goin to be in this, but what about PL and ML? Thought that those two were more popular than BB, specially ML.

this

I see.

I doubt it.
>more popular
ML mostly because of Saori Hayami. We'll find out sooner or later.

So is Extella a sequel to Extra or CCC?

I think it's a sequel

Something definitely broke the Mooncell and Nero and Tamamo are doing something with whatever remains while Atilla seem to have just shown up.

CCC in itself was a sequel, prequel, alternate route, and even more shit for the regular Extra.

Are we actually getting a Western release days after the 11s or is that just a placeholder date?

We don't know for sure. Nasu just said that it's not an appropiate sequel to the EXTRA games.

>It is written as an independent story, with Takashi Takeuchi describing it as not being a counter to Fate/stay night or a sequel to Extra; according to Nasu, the story still "inherits the blood of Extra".
You can interpret this however you want.

>CCC in itself was a sequel, prequel, alternate route, and even more shit for the regular Extra.
Exactly, the complex nature of the plot could make Extella something more than a mere sequel, spinoff, or alternate route.

Why did they typed that a Sakuraclone was going to be in this? Shitaya was confirmed for this game? Source please.

>"inherits the blood of Extra"
So Grand Order with a semblance of a soul?

Shitaya Noriko was confirmed, no idea which Sakura is going to make it but I'm just thinking it'll be good ol' Blossom/Nurse Sakura

she doesn't deserve to be happy since she spits in the face of her master in GO

She wasn't going to cuck Hakuno for someone like you, user.

I'm guessing that she isn't going to be relevant in Extella since she hasn't appeared at all in any of the videos, nor her clones will be playable, despite being more active as charcters and actual fighters. Weird since I'm sure that the Japanese would prefer BB and Meltlilith over Lu Bu, Li Shuwen, and other characters that made it to the roster

but Hakuno is me?

I'm all for Li actually, he was my favorite servant from the original Extra.

I'm expecting the Sakuraclones to be DLC while Nurse Sakura is no doubt going to be a neutral NPC. DLC for this kind of game is inevitable and they can definitely add stuff like the other Sakuraclones that didn't make it into CCC.

Gudao, for better or for worse, is way more of a self-insert than Hakuno is.

It's better, except for the part where they choose to focus and shill Casko even after making Tamamo Cat "Guda's" Tamamo

Like why the shit was Cascuck in the summer event

I self insert in Gudako.

People want to consume more material of her, the mindless drones don't care who she's with.

She terrifies me

>they can definitely add stuff like the other Sakuraclones that didn't make it into CCC
Nursery Rhyme, Drake, Robin Hood, Andersen, Dracula, Arcueid, Shiki, and the Sakuraclones are missing. Like how could they fucked up this so badly and kept them away form this game? Why they have to be the ones that are DLC? Robin Hood is popular as hell among the fujoshi fandom, even more than Gawain and Li Shuwen, and Liz is the only CCC character playable in Extella. Karna at this point is more of an Apocrypha and Grand Order character, not much of a CCC exclusive character.

A musou game with just 16 characters at release, 5 of which are Sabers, is just insulting. The roster for now is pathetic. Don't even plan to buy this game unless they add way more characters and the gameplay is really fun, which looking at videos I doubt that's going to be the case. Doesn't help that the game and most the roster looks mediocre or unappealing for a PS4 game. You would think that with such a lame quality more Servants would have been available at launch.

I already have the superior Nero in GO

Fate/Shit goes to the trash

Only if it comes with another figma

>Figma
I always preferred scales.

>5 of which are Sabers
Accidentally counted Jeanne as a Saber, doesn't help that she is a Saberclone.

If we're going by popularity, I think they overdid it since they added Iskandar, Medusa, and Cu from FSN.

I haven't played a musou in a long while but I mostly agree that I probably won't be buying this. The whole guaranteed sales are Nerofags and Tamamofags and they're a decently sized group.

I just started collecting figmas last year because of me learning about Lucina having one.
I have a few statutes but they're just megukas and that yellow girl from miku. Also teddy

>virgin

I had sex with 5 girls and one guy (who's my fiance)
It's pretty easy when you're a shitskin female.

Yes

>from FSN
Yes, but just Cu is relevant to the EXTRA universe. Like Lu Bu, Li Shuwen, and Gawain were less popular than Robin Hood when it came to EXTRA male servants, and the Sakuras are right under Liz, Tamamo, and Nero when it comes to popularity among the EXTRA females. Instead they went for FSN, Apocrypha, and Grand Order heroines. How about Drake, Arcueid, Shiki, or Nursery Rhyme at least? This is the EXTRA universe. Give priority to EXTRA characters and don't keep them away just for the chance of making them DLC.

I think they might be wanting to ride off UBW and the likes with familiar characters since it's a pretty big localization venture with it being released at nearly the same time. No doubt that the people who bought Extra and wanted CCC fall under this but they might want to try and establish something less nuanced/casual.

And with that in mind, the audience they're going for would have no freaking clue what the Sakuraclones would be with their questionable attire but broken stats.

red saber is best saber

this looks like a Dynasty warriors game though

>this looks like a Dynasty warriors game though
It is.

>their questionable attire but broken stats
They cannot be that bad. I'm sure that most of the persons who buy Japanese games are used at this point to anime girls with revealing outfits. Take a look at Blazblue and Guilty Gear heroines. Besides, the original FSN is an eroge, yet one of the most read and popualr novels at VNDB.

You'd be surprised at how animeonlys don't think that's the case. I'm aware of Blazblue's designs but you can't deny that even the proportions are a bit jarring. I'm not against it but it's pretty radical design elements. Back during CCC's release, it was a point where people mostly speculated that it was reason why it wasn't being localized other than the PSP market being dead in the west.

I thought you loved Lucina!

how big a drop off is the vita version graphics?

there's nothing wrong with Blazblue's designs

I'm alright with Bullet, hell, I never had too much of a problem with any of the Blazblue designs other than that new magic-tranny's outfit.

>I'm aware of Blazblue's designs but you can't deny that even the proportions are a bit jarring
Just Passionlip's, the other clones have normal proportions.

All that was before I knew about her, forgive me!

>there's nothing wrong with Blazblue's designs
agree, they are not revealing nor lewd at all