ITT: Games only YOU have played。

ITT: Games only YOU have played。

Frantic Flea

Nope I played that OP
That was some good shit

Posted last night and nobody knew

Guys I need your help, this is seriously killing me

There was a website I used to go on with games, it may or may not have been an educational site, I can't fully remember

There were a bunch of games with this bipedal dog named Riley, there was one game in particular where he had a dream about numbers attacking him and he had to add them together to defeat them or something

There was another game with some woman going through a jungle/temple maze

Does this shit ring a bell to anybody, I've been trying to remember for years

Holy fuck, OP, now I miss those good 'ol Flash games from Cartoon Network back when it was still great.

Anyways, MTX: Mototrax.

A Willy Wonka 3D Sweetarts flash game that I don't remember the name of.

The Manhole

My power is Maximum

This game scared the fuck out of me

that fucking computer pissed me off so fucking much as a kid jesus christ

I remember this one disturbing game. The 'people' had different shapes for heads and each person was a different color. You would change the channel of a camera and creepy shit would happen occasionally. I forget what it's called, anyone know what I'm talking about?

best game ever made desu

Well fuck my eyes and call me a faggot, I haven't seen or remembered that game for fucking years.

I don't have a picture of it, but there was that hi hi puffy game too.

Pretty similar to Batallion Wars. The NORAD campaign last map was way harder than the WOPR last map

One day. I knew if I lurked these threads long enough, I'd find somebody else who played it

Or close enough I guess, I had the dark version

A very sub-par mario party clone

Holy lord that looks terrible

>last level
>DEFCON 1
>enemy AI goes batshit and proceeds to bomb his very own backyard just to shit on 8 or less of your tanks strolling in it

played it as well on the cartoon network website

lol

My grandmother would occasionally get me games that she thought I would like, so I have quite a few games like this.

Jesus christ I'd love to get something like this nowadays
I want to see a super HD Heihachi play Mario Party

I played that and still own it. It was alright

Holy fuck I remember that

>that goddamn Heihachi

Thought it was going to be shovelware, but turned out to not only be fun but had really good cutscenes, pretty much another episode that was great.

Think a skateboard game meets shooter.

I should also add this was one of the games I got for Christmas alongside the PS2. I was disappointed immediately.

I did get a bunch of neato games along with it though

Sega should make one with a similar cast to Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed.

Underrated gem right here.

Nobody knew this game

This fucking game, man. What the fuck.

I emulated that a few days ago.
I fucking hated it, I can't give you an exact reason why, but there was something about it that I absolutely despised

Drawn to life is pretty popular, I'm sure it'd be on every MUST PLAY DS game list.

I have to admit, that's some really decent sprite work.

Tlon: A Misty Story

Always like to post this. Most obscure shit I played.

The Lord of the Rings RPG for the GBA. Fuck that game