See this shield?

This baby will eat any solid projectile you can throw at it....................but a person can just walk right through it...............wait what!?

OK fine, gimme a gun that shoots people. That just makes no sense at all.

A shield was produced by a Holtzman generator, the field deriving from Phase One of the suspensor-nullification effect. Shields can be calibrated to permit the passage of matter below given speeds. This is vital in personal defense shields, as one would suffocate within a shield that did not admit atmospheric gasses.

These shields are form-fitting energy fields which permitted penetration only by objects that moved below a pre-set velocity.

>permit the passage of matter below given speeds
Then why can Tracer blink through the shield?

>shield was produced by a Holtzman generator, the field deriving from Phase One

I can't help feel plagiarism is afoot here.

she never touches the shield

You fools, he copied/pasted that from the Dune wiki

you can punch through the shield

You know what makes no sense at all?

Retards not breaking that shield.

Fuck all of you who just fucking stare at it for no reason.

Are you dense? She travels in time, for the shield, she moves at normal speed

then why can Genji dash through the shield?

because he cut through it, dumb ass. nippon steel

>She travels in time
Isn't that kind of the whole deal about speed?

how come junkrats' explosives can't go through? they're moving slower than harambe

I know he's easy to play but I'm too nervous to play him because it's so obvious when you fuck up. I'm always worried I'll drop the shield at a shitty time and a Hanzo arrow goes right through my Mercy's head or something.

Even in quickplay. My skin is just too soft to be called out on being bad.

I hope you man up, you stupid faggot. Stop caring what I think about you and get out there and be a good citizen. You hear?

Fucking this. Anyone who doesn't shoot the shield has probably never played as Rein themselves.

You can drop that shit it half in 2-3 fucking seconds.

kys retard

Youll get no sympathy here, faggot

So dashing or punching is suddenly faster than a bullet
>permitted penetration only by objects that moved below a pre-set velocity.

Even when he copy pasted that from Dune, it still applies, also another reindhart force attack and sym's projectiles can go through probably because they use the same sort of technology, or maybe they are just too slow (sym projectiles are slow as fuck) so they aren't fast enough to trigger the shield.

>But the molotov in the trailers and junkrat bombs.

I know, I don't fucking mind, it is a fucking shield, if the projectiles or half the heroes could go thru Reind's shield he would be useless.

>waah I'm too scared to play a character in babby's first shooter because a bunch of casual autismos could be MAD at me T_T
jesus christ, how does a faggot like you even work in real life? I suppose you don't

git gud, though seriously. No one starts good at a thing. The only way to get good is to be shitty at it until you don't suck as much and then suddenly you are the best at it. Stop being a cum chugging faggot and just go try. Not like them yelling at you is going to do anything for or against you getting better.

Fuck you

>So dashing or punching is suddenly faster than a bullet
Then why does Reinhardt's shield also block projectiles such as rockets and grenades? A Genji dashes faster than those.

check and mate

And after 100 hours you will have the assfaggots mentality and blame everything on your team.

Everyone with at least 1 prestige does, and I do it too

It uses Star Wars roller droid rules. Anything moving too fast gets blocked.

Did you read the post or just the first line?

Most reinhardts are bad anyway, you can literally walk up and murder half of them through their Shield

the latter

When is Reinhart not a viable choice for when your team needs a tank?

Wouldn't you get a rocket hammer in the face when you get that close?

If we want to talk fairness then junkrat should be able to throw a mine behind it to displace rein
Junkrat is ass and doesnt counter fucking anything right now

>gimme a gun that shoots people
Silly liberal, guns don't shoot people.

Bastion

He means people are fired out of the gun

>being this underage

The slow blade penetrates the shield.

you mean like a Frank Frank?