PSO2

Anyone want to play some small party Challenge Quest in PSO2 for fun?

I'm feeling like shit but can give it a try
block?

I'm over in 825 on the shared ship.

Oh god, a PSO2 thread when I'm not going to bed for once.

Bump

I really cant fucking motivate myseld to play anymore
i just unlocked very hard for my three characters and its so fucking boring just wailing into enemys because of the huge hp increase, nt weapons are at +10 so that isnt the problem. fast leveling is only possible through EQs but fuck just logging in every 3 hours to play for 20 mins. Please tell me theirs a faster way, at least PSO had TTF.

Tried AQs?

They are still relatively slow (plus they require you Lv40+)

Bump

>already started
bummer

I quit last year, this is the worst PS yet. Waiting for clementine to come back up and playing psp2 infinity on the side if anyone wants to play that.

I quit the moment they announced gathering, that was the straw that broke the camels back for me.

I saw that, I keep track and look at the updates sometimes. I've seen videos of the new areas and EQs and everything else like the gathering sytem just sucks. So many menus and dumb side shit bogging down the game. PSO and Us thing to me was its simplicity but this mmo structure sucks. I feel bad for sega, they said they've been working on this since 2009 or so and they expected it to last 10 years. 4 years in (well it was 2 years for me) and its just not engaging anymore. Man i wish they didn't kill jp psu as soon as they did, I stopped playing 360 expecting that it would last years like psobb did. Infinity is fine but its just a substitute for the real thing

im already playing infinity because episode 1 is just vanilla psp2.
I would love to have someone to play with but i wont be home for another day. i can only hope that if i start an infinity thread that you and others that want to play will notice.

>tfw just played pso with my brother last night when he was over
is this as good?

its depends, do you enjoy flashy combat that really servers no purpose due to the gameplay being borderline muso tier (save for xh bosses)? do you like more focuse on dressup then actually gameplay? do you like random tri hourly quest that can range from fun to mindless mob slaughter and you can only do once?

guess not
if there were a new game like pso with a few updates I'd be all over it but there isn't

Phantasy Star Portable 2+Phantasy Star Portable Infinity.
literally the last hurrah of the pso series before sega axed it and made Univers two-i mean PSO2.

Universe is the height of the series

Kind of ironic to praise PSU2 and call PSO2 that in the same sentence.

PSP2-universe if they fixed all the problems as well as attemped new things (chain system)

PSO2-universe if they scrapped everything both pso and psou related and shoved as much FOTM anime into the mix as possible.

universe on relase was a disaster unless you were japanese, it stayed that way too thanks to sega and their view of north america and thr ganjin.

There was nothing to kill, PSU completely died the exact second PSO2 left Beta. There were fewer players than on Schthack after wipe.

psu was good for english up to 2011. psu jp was strong all 6 years.

I had a good time for PSO2 as someone who has put over 1800 hours in PSO ep 1 & 2 on GC + BB with schthack.

Though I felt horrible when I saw that Hunter Sword was actually horrible and people were doing x10 my damage, so I switched to Fighter with Twin daggers, it was cool.

After a while tho, all I did inbetween EQs was to go in the room of my friends or even strangers to beat their record on the katana minigame (pic related was done in pure instinct without bot).
Even 1 year later I still hold the best time.

>that level cap
>tfw only thing to do was White Beast runs
clementine cant come soon enough

you know you were able to hunt other materials and boards and units and not be restricted to white beast right

Wow we actually did it.

High-level PSO gameplay is literally sitting in the menus and switching to a weapon that works against this particular enemy any time a new wave spawns. It doesn't take skill like PSO2, but there is hardly a lot of simplicity.