Are you willing to take a chance on this game Cred Forums ?

Are you willing to take a chance on this game Cred Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IitCQCaKi3E
youtube.com/watch?v=eylUOJgs9Ig
youtube.com/watch?v=72r32bceDzg
youtube.com/watch?v=LNK5-uE5JFg
youtube.com/watch?v=WoBWsh4s2cY
youtube.com/watch?v=zx3mNymaBXU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No thanks ill just pirate it

Yes.

And I hate myself for it.

I'm going to pirate it because of the racist arab.

no

>implying that it wont use denuvo

Never bothered with the first ones, won't bother with this, and my wallet and mind will be better for it.

I'll pirate it 8 months after CPY crack it.

Then I'll wait a week, then pirate it.

>implying denuvo hasn't been btfo time and time again

Your meme is over

W H I T E T E A R S

H

I

T

E

T

E

A

R

S

If they don't go around throwing their romances as a selling point. They make great waifus and husbandos, but they shouldn't rely on them as a crutch to make up for shitty story. I hope they have learned that from Inquisition.

>week
Try a full lunar cycle pirate cuck

after Gears of Mass Effect 2 and Same Ending in Different Colors Effect 3, fuck no

It wasnt remotely like tears of war

I'm definitely not pre-ordering it (why pre-order fucking ever). I want to hope it will be good, but I'm not going to get my hopes up. Skeptical, but I really want it to pull through. Fuck EA though.

>Not wanting to play a sex simulator

No.
because

But its okay to hate whitey

The Mako is returning and there will be a renewed focus on exploration. I'm hopeful, but I've been burned before when it comes to Mass Effect.

As with all things, I'm waiting until it's released to pass judgment.

I roleplay for that.

Depends on the companions in the game. I'll wait till it comes out, and see what they all look like. As long as their Dragon Age character designers aren't involved, it has the chance.

That shrek Asari doesn't inspire much confidence, though.

>Giving a shit about the political opinions of some fag who's a gameplay designer not a writer in a company as big as Bioware

You guys can be huge faggots sometimes

I'm willing to take a shit on it. That'll be worth $60 bucks right there if I can't get a review code.

>dude, lets give this guy money even though he shits on us and bioware doesn't care, or actually endorses it lmao

You'll always be a cuck

Not until it shows promise

You're the huge faggot for giving a shit about other people's reasons for not playing.

Either way it's just a thinly veiled attempt to hide the fact that you suck Bioware cock.

I'm not willing to take a chance on anything Bioware releases ever again.

Jesus, they fucked up Yvonne but we all knew Miranda was HOT and meant to be sexy. Now we just got...this Asari thing.
Mfw

Considering I really liked DA:I after hating DA 2, ME 2 and never playing ME 3, yes.
I just want enticing areas to explore and not have it be a corridor shooter like ME2.

I would like more of ME3's multiplayer. That's about it though

fuck no, i'm not taking any chances on any games.

i'll wait for reviews or pirate and see for myself.

Define "promise"

>Either way it's just a thinly veiled attempt to hide the fact that you suck Bioware cock.

Neat assumption. I'm gonna wait to see if Andromeda is any good before getting it since 3 was complete garbage (2 wasn't very good either) and preordering is stupid unless buying the game provides a discount of some sort and the dev studio has a clean track record (which they don't)

I just don't get triggered by shit opinions of small inconsequential cogs in a large business

Pirate or get super cheap only. I refuse to get burned again after ME3, epecially since that fucking dune coon is going to go out of his way to make it diverse.

No. I bought DA:2 user. That was Bioware's last chance.

>getting cracked 6 months later
>this is btfo
Yeah okay buddy.

F

>all these retards thinking they will be able to pirate
Highly doubt EA will allow such a thing

Neat looking new worlds.
Hot or Interesting Aliens that I can bang if I so choose.

I fell for Sonic Chronicles
I fell for DA2
I fell for ME3
I fell for Inquisition

For fucking years I ways needlessly loyal to this company, thinking they would somehow turn themselves back around to the glory days of BG and KOTOR. I have realized this is completely impossible because no one of any talent still works there, instead they are filled with people who just played their old games.

Fuck them and more importantly fuck me for ever believing in them.

Oh, I forgot we need EA's permission

Yes, contrary to popular (read as Cred Forums contrarian) belief, Bioware hasn't made a single bad game. They have 2 mediocre titles and a selection of other great games under their belt, I'll give the game a chance.

>The adventures of Not-Shepard in Not-Milky Way galaxy featuring not-mass relays that allow almost instantenous travel across the galaxy. How will our protagonist defeat the evil Not-Reapers?

I was talking about the game not the company.

Except they aren't small inconsequential cogs when they are lead designers and game directors.

Go to Mike Laidlaw's twitter for instance, he constantly retweets batshit insane liberals, the hair-dyed kind, and insane hillary propaganda.

Fuck that shit. Fuck supporting those insane liberals.

But DA2 turned out to be a good game

Fuck yeah

They don't have Drew Karpyshyn doing world-building and writing, so I don't trust their new game to be any good. Casey Hudson and the two doctors left as well. Who do they have in their place? Manveer "white tears" Heir? I'd rather a company full of professionals, not a bunch of immature nu-males who tweet 24/7.

CD Projekt will blow them out of the fucking water. Honestly, they should consider themselves lucky that Cyberpunk isn't going to be out for another 3 years.

Mirandas body is top tier but her face is so ugly. Wtf bioware.

They failed so hard on that part. Yvonne IRL is much better looking than that. MUCH, face wise. She do not have the body although.

chance = day 1 pirate

Their mistake was using face modeling instead of just trying to make it look like her. Graphics just have not reached a point where scanning a face actually looks good.

>Casey Hudson
>left as well

You're saying that like it's a bad thing

They fucked up the basic concept of saving the galaxy, what makes you thin they wont fuk this up? what are the stakes now? the universe?

I do not trust, repeat, i do not trust a company that thought the best way to improve a flawed but interesting gameplay feature was to remove it altogether and replace it with a minigame, i do not trust a company that used the gays as shield for criticism. I do not trust a company that chops the game and sells it for even more profit.

The last good looking character Bioware ever made. It was all downhill from there.

ME3 Ashely was good looking

And Miranda's face was fucking weird man

I'll pirate it, even if it takes some time, I've given Bewario enough money back in the day.

Well when you look at the alternative

#ridethebull

So far it's looking great. EA is giving them surplus time to work and they really feel bad about how they let fans down in 3.

But they have mac"daddy issues" walters

Yeah, idiots really should have gone for that, shit is not as stiff either I guess, since they really do lack emotions in Bioware games compared to what the polskis done on their toasters in Witcher 3.

>ME3 Ashely was good looking

Hell the fuck no

>ME3 Ashely was good looking

Are you sure we played the same game, or do you like bimbos?

Imagine having an incredible gf for about 5 years. Sure you may have had a few problems here and there but pros far outweighed the cons. Then suddenly she breaks up with you out nowhere and gives you complete bullshit excuses that make absolutely no sense.

Now Imagine 5 or so years later that she contacts you out of the blue and wants to get back together and she acts like nothing happened. Would you trust her?

That's how I feel about Mass Effect. People went through the 5 stages of grief over that game. I'll always be angry. Here's to better times.

youtu.be/IitCQCaKi3E

>thinking they gave a shit about the fans
Lmao

Yes

Photogrammetry was pretty shit in 2009/10 (whenever development started for ME2). It's only in the past 3 years that massive strides have been made in it. In 5 years, there won't be a triple-A character artist who hand-sculpts from scratch anymore.

MGS-5 pulled it off pretty well with Quiet. Keep an eye on what Ninja Theory is working on as well. They're even scanning extreme facial expressions and using them as morph targets. That shit is the future, and will be indistinguishable from the real thing.

>youtube.com/watch?v=eylUOJgs9Ig

He's indian if I recall. Why Bioware, of all companies, haven't kicked him out I don't know. They're pretty pc.

Given the huge backlash generated by ME3, I have hope they'll deliver something decent. The fact that we're getting a game more in-line with ME1 by what's been stated is already a good sign

Obviously I'm gonna wait and see though

Because being racist against whites isn't racist. It falls within their PC agenda

>implying being racist against whites isn't PC

Inquisition was shit, but Trespasser actually had a lot of good moments. Hell even Bull betraying you and the lack of melo drama in that moment was a pretty cool story element. So while I'm reluctant I'll probably play Andromeda with some small level of hope. Assuming they write like they did for trespasser and not Inquisition.

after ME3 bioware can suck my sagging left testicle, I'll never buy or play a game from those faggots ever again

Or he's a good enough worker that they don't really care and what he says doesn't create huge negative coverage for the company

They're a fucking company, as long as it doesn't heavily affect their sales why would they care?

>indian

>Calls himself Curry Thunder

Does he shits in the streets too?

Yeah, you don't seem to know anything about large companies at all.

He also keeps one long finget nail to scrape the shit off his arse

Shills be hitting hard tonight

You shitting me? You say that shit, no matter your position, in any other company in any other field and you can kiss your job goodbye. Bioware is just a shitshow on wheels.

>Drew Karpyshyn, the man who came up with the world, races, cultures, etc. of the series left the company after ME-2.

>Casey Hudson, who helped direct KOTOR, and was the project director for all 3 mass effect games, left in 2014.

>The founders of the company left a few years ago as well.

And who replaced them? Manveer (pic related) is a senior designer, and that girl from the "virtual rape in GTAV" news story recently joined their writing team.

user, you KNOW what game you're going to get. It's going to be a social justice afterschool special, except it will cost you $60.

Damn you're dumb

I'll watch it on YouTube

still haven't finish Mass Effect 1 cause it was dull as fuck

what's the secret, how can you sit through this shitty fucking game?

If he hates living in a white majority country why not move to a country where his etnic group is the norm?

Oh, yeah. It's probably shit.

Nah, I already spent my cuck money on No Man's Sky.

I thought Cred Forums saying SJWs hate white people were exaggerating, but then there's this guy.

What, of course they wouldn't kick him out, being PC today just means hating white people and blaming them for everything

That's why the modern 'social justice' movement is such a joke

He's probably a model employee to them

Have you been living under a rock?

He epitomises the current social justice fad perfectly, hating white people is one of their core tenets

>Are you willing to take a chance on this game Cred Forums ?

Fuck no, I will never buy a Bioware game again after all their retarded shit in the past ten years. That studio should be shut down and cemented over.

I didn't even like the so-called "good" Mass Effect, which was the first one, and that series seems to have just gotten worse with every installment.

I'll wait until the reviews are out and watch some youtube walkthroughs on it before I start flogging money at EB Games

The anti white sentiment from the people Cred Forums calls SJWs are pretty apparent. If this guy convinced you try digging a little deeper and you'll see fullblown racism.

Of course they just redefine words in some delusion of that somehow redefining their actions.

that's like asking if i'm willing to take a chance on drinking poison

>MGS-5 pulled it off pretty well with Quiet

Quiet looks good in screenshots but she was fucked up because she had a grand total of one facial expression. Makes her look like she's paralyzed.

Casual racism socially is ok when it's towards white people. If he twitted "KILL ALL WHITE PEOPLE!" he would be sacked, but so far he's road the line of acceptability. I wonder if hes still tweeting shit like this, my guess is HR told him to shut the fuck up when this shit got articles and videos publish about it.

I guess if only because the third game lowered my expectations to the level where this game couldn't be anywhere near as bad.

Im willing to take a chance on dat turian waifu ass

Probably the most likely scenario.

>this game couldn't be anywhere near as bad.

It's going to be way worse than ME3. It's going to be worse than you thought is possible.

I swear the left wasn't this retarded just 5 years ago. Or at least the fringe elements were kept largely under wraps.

BioWare is as upset by the shitshow of 3 as everybody else. The entire game with the exclusion of most of the krogan genophage storyline was rewritten halfway through development by a couple of execs, and everybody knows the infamous ending was shoved into the game literally last minute by the head honcho, despite everyone telling him his "improvements" were terrible.

They really wanted to turn out a game that audiences would love, they just got burned by the morons in charge. They're really trying their best to make the Mass Effect both they and the players wanted. Just give us one more chance

if he was white he would've been fired before he clicked the submit button of his first racist tweet. Because white people are evil or something.

>requires origin account
>denuvo
>me3 ending and dai were somewhat bad
Sure Ill preorder it and its (1st) seasons pass for 90€, ill even buy the day 1 dlc to get the optional reaper companion

Casey, I...

Naw, although his skin color is probably a contributing factor much of the social leaway he gets is because he targets the acceptable group. In this case being white people.

>I swear the left wasn't this retarded just 5 years ago.

It wasn't. There's always been fucking retards, but now it's like the retards are on megaphones and every leftist with sense is awkwardly glancing around, trying to not be seen.

>BioWare is as upset by the shitshow of 3 as everybody else.

Prove it faggot. Start by firing the white tears paki.

>still playing the game for free

yes, still btfo

>Naw
Ye. If you're white tweet the least racist thing you can think of and watch as all hell breaks lose around you. If you're anythink between brown and black tweet the most racist shit and watch how nobody cares.

He is brown, user. He's not going anywhere barring a proven hate crime committed by him.

>"feminists" protesting a movie about suffragettes
Mary Wollstonecraft must be spinning in her grave.

No but I will join in on the shitposting.

>release date: somewhere between 2017-2021

I can't wait for cyberpunk to come out and drive the final nail in Bioware's coffin.

If he was white and wrote the exact same things he has done in reality, aka against white people, do you think Bioware would have fired him? The foremost reason why he hasn't gotten the kick is because he went after whites, had he gone after black or other PoCs the company would have been on his ass real fast.

The snake eating its own tail is my favourite new trend of the left. They can't help themselves, they have to out-victim eachother

no need to take a chance. its already confirmed to be shit.

Jesus i feel dirty just reading that

>Dorian together with a trans woman is currently heading the most progressive political party in Tevinter

Oh, Bioware.

>Wanting more thebull94 shitposting
No thanks. I've had my fill of that guy's autism. I just want to make fun of Bioware based on their own fuckups.

me:a comes out 2017
cp77 2018

EA is about the only company besides maybe Ubisoft I'd believe have paid marketers here.

its somewhat silly idea since itd take 1 guy whos careers pinnacle is shitposting on forums to collect some evidence and release it public and cause massive bad pr for a company.

Yes. Just in case the multiplayer is as good as ME3

I can understand the rationale. being a victim is social currency so it is a race to the bottom. Anyone remember BLM interrupting some gay parade in Canada because it had cops in it. Nevermind the fact that the dynamic between blacks and cops isn't the same in Canada.

I don't know, maybe.

I actually had a ton of fun playing Mass Effect 3's multiplayer gamemode.

If Andromeda has a good MP then I will probably get it, so I can play it with my friends.

Also who /N7Engineer/ here?

>anything but sentinel
How's that lack of armor treating you pleb?

>Meet-dorian-world's-first-pansex-
i thought he was "fully" gay?

Nah N7 Demolisher is the coolest. It's the closest you can get to making a base.

>Place pylon down
>Infinite ammo and grenade spam

I'll pirate it for sure.

>the white supremacy you benefit from

So he believes in white supremacy?

youtube.com/watch?v=72r32bceDzg

>its a "letting creators beliefs influence how you enjoy things" episode

enjoy never ever liking anything.

I can't see how it could be even worth pirating.
>made exclusively by sjws/cucks that never worked on anything good
>manface asari
>not an RPG

I'm gonna be fucking astonished if this shitshow even manages to limp its way to mediocrity. I'm expecting the worst game of the year out of it.

You're not wrong.

Would it astonish you if I told you that there are a lot of games out there that are not made by crazy anti-white racists who can't stop rambling about how much they want to kill the cis scum?

>no Javik
>no buy

>buying bioware games

>BioWare games
>BioWare
>BIOWARE

There is no such this as BioWare anymore. There is only EA. BioWare is just a logo slapped on the game cover.

hol up i dont think you read my post

>its a "letting creators beliefs influence how you enjoy things" episode

>No qt Quarian
>No buy

The whole plan of the New Left was to get anything resembling economics out of leftism. And it's finally come to fruition.

A white male miner from West Virginia is a racist, xenophobic patriarchal oppressor, while a gay biracial venture capitalist from San Francisco is a victimized minority.

This.

No pirate either.

Personally I'm hoping for a ara ara onee-chan quarian this time

It's just like the right mostly wasn't this retarded. Either we're speeding toward the end times or people will calm their shit down.

no, bioware is dead and mass effect is wew fucking nothing

Nope. I didn't buy or pirate Dragon Age Inquisition or Mass Effect 3 either. Bioware's dead.

>Being mad Nu-Bioware won't ruin qt quarian waifu.

Why my dude?

>take a chance
Chance implies that there's some sort of risk involved. There's no risk if I just pirate the game. Worst case scenario I waste a few hours of my life playing it.

well if there are 6 romance-able characters in the game you can bet only 1 female will be straight and it probably isn't going to be shrek.

No

this

ME3 was a real eye opener to just how passive aggressive bioware actually was the entire time

yeah probably
i just want more of that multiplayer action

No, I don't like social justice shit.

>tfw always get (you)s when i shitpost this game

>tfw no qt Quarian butts
SHIT GAME
H
I
T
G
A
M
E

The black bodysuit is criminally underrated. Seems like everyone prefers the default white.

>not using the alternative outfit

>can't be super soldier wearing non-faggy looking armor saving your waifu
Mass effect's version of weapons and armor always disgust me.

>Chaos
>ever

>40K fag

>Biodrone insulting anyone

literally worse then the bronies

Never said ANYTHING about Bioware or ME but fuckin 40k is far from being the bastion of creative designs.

>Crons
Sorry I find that typical futuristic garbage distasteful. Make it resemble an actual firearm instead of an autistic shape like MUH CARNIFEX.

Oh thank God, a 40k thread.

For a second there I thought it was a Ass Defect thread.

I cannot in good conscience give Bioware money. It's directly funding the enemy.

>Never said anything about Bioware or ME

you're in an ME thread

>40k is far from the bastion of creative designs

They're all concepts from other fiction but they mesh well, are normally unpopular, and are executed well. I'm more of a Battletech guy but 40k isn't generic futuristic garbage.

Would go down on the goth chick so hard.

I hope she doesn't smell like the cushion for a chair in an old pizza delivery truck and cigarette butts, though.

I've played, and enjoyed, every Dragon Age and Mass Effect game. Loved them. Played ME3 well after that free DLC thing, so the ending wasn't as pants on head retarded for me.

I'll probably play it, but I'm more worried that it's going to be Inquisition in space than anything else. I prefer the more linear style of things for Bioware games. The 'open world' stuff is boring as shit to me.

If you can play as a non-human then I'm day 1-ing it, though, even if it's shit

Fuck this retarded Andromeda bullshit. Post your Sphess Mahreen Chapter-fu's.

nope.

>Not liking space mummies

ALRIGHTY BOYS THIS IS NOW A 40K THREAD

HOPES FOR DEATHWING?

THREAD THEME: youtube.com/watch?v=LNK5-uE5JFg

THREAD MISCELLANEOUS THING: youtube.com/watch?v=WoBWsh4s2cY

GAMESCOM DEATHWING TRAILER: youtube.com/watch?v=zx3mNymaBXU

A chance for what exactly? It's definitely going to be shit.

(Bikes Intensify)

>Space mummies
No fuck yu nigger Oldcrons will forever be the true canon form before turing into 'TOMB KANGS IN SPACE N SHEEIT'!

fuck no. i'm gonna pirate it. fuck ea. fuck bioware

Cred Forums Pass user since October 2016.

40K HIGHJACK HO!

Just started the DoW series.
Fun as shit.
Though, the camera controls are a little wonky, should I tune down the speed at which it scrolls?

Also, what the flimflam fuck.
My minimap bleeds over some of the controls on the left side of the screen and I can even tough a huge chunk of the map because of it.

Anyone else have that problem, solution?

Holy shit Edmonton. I thought alberta was a safe Haven from this shit.

I'll give it a pirate if it doesn't use denuvo, if it does i'll never touch it.

Oldcrons we're completely uninteresting and wouldn't really progress with the setting, leaving them that way.

I'm glad for Newcrons.

Get the extra zoom-out mod. Works with all expansions.

No idea about the other problem though. Play with the settings.

If you get the expansions, Winter Assault is equal to DoW, Dark Crusade has top notch campaign, voice acting and narration (Though multiplayer is broke and skirmish is bugged, use official patch from Moddb) and Soulstorm has garbage campaign/voice acting but good, somewhat alive multiplayer.

If you get into modding use Titanium Wars for Dark Crusade (Also improves the campaign) and Soulstorm.

Tbh any conservative can sympathize.
He's a fucking idiot, but it's shitty when SJW's come after our jobs cause of wrongthink that doesn't impact our ability to do our jobs.
I refuse to stoop to that level. If he is good at his job, let him do it.

Except Joost is hot and Quiet looks like she has down syndrome.
It's stupid to use that tech when you have fucking shinwa

>so little interest for the 40k series to the point where you can't even sustain your own thread and have to latch on other dying threads like a parasite

Pretty sad desu.

it's a dude

not an argument

where is the argument?

>so little interest for the 40k series to the point where you can't even sustain your own thread and have to latch on other dying threads like a parasite

Have you even been to /tg/?

What leads you to believe that anyone at Bioware right now is good at their jobs?

then go back there
dont le hijack thread 4 da emprahh XD
make your own thread cunt

There's more 40k threads on Cred Forums then there are Mass Effect threads on the site.

Stay mad.

Nope.
Not even under disccount. i am not injecting money on Origin and its shitty games.

t. manveer

>Highly doubt EA will allow such a thing
Guess i'm going to have to be on my best behaviour so EA says it's okay.

I just finished playing The Witcher 3, and all I could think while I played it was how much Bioware could learn about how to give actions consequences and make choices matter.

So many minor things I did turned out to have large effects later on. ME3 couldn't even manage to make the big things matter.

I bet you have a slaaneshi in your closet.

>Oldcrons were mysterious, vicious, mindless and efficient killing bots that all had a burning hatred of all ogranic lifeforms
>Hatred was so great that they strike with absolutely no warning turning lush argi and paradise worlds into barren, dead rocks sevoid of even bacteria
>Have hundreds of sleepig armies ranging in the millions buried in moons and other dead worlds ready to begin the harvest
>If enough were to wake up they are to begin wiping the galaxy clean of all life
Vs
>Newcron space niggers that all gained free will, have constant infighting instrad of doing tgeir fucking job and do "Get off my lawn and turn that damn music off you kids!"
Pretty shitty desu.

The Polacks have been schooling Bioware on narrative since the first one. Too bad they don't want to learn.

>2 40k threads
>21 posts between the 2 them
>compared to the ~200 me posts in this thread alone
Stay dead 40k fag.

Reminder: the Space Marines game is 75% off right now.

Just get the base game, the rest is (dead) multiplayer DLC.

>99% of newcrons
>99% of newcrons
>still the same
>still the same
>Infighting is merely banter between overlords and jewteks

Only different thing is that they're practically tragic villans now. Best left mysterious but I prefer newcrons over old.

Mephet'Ran is not my king and is probably a Tyranid too. Praise Szarehk.

The gulf of difference between TW3 and ME3 is honestly incredible.

And TW3 is about four times longer as well. Fuck ME:A, but if CDPR ever want to make a Witcher spinoff, I'm all over that.

No, the game is made by SJW's with no gamemaking knowledge or experience who just want to inject their politics into the game.

>BF Gothic
>Deathwing
>This

never thought i'd fall for the GW jew but oh well.

if (you) in specific give me another reply or comment towards me then your mother will die in her sleep.

You liked DA2?

Not that user but yes. It was heavily flawed but still not as bad as its made out to be. It was rushed by EA for the more popular series (mass effect 3) but it had the base work of a good game.

Fair point.

'Member when Bioware was good?

But it is on ((((((((((((((((((((((4k))))))))))))))))))) user.

I'm thinking of running through the trilogy as a human supremesist. Fun or a waste?
I mean I've already beaten the games multiple times properly.

>The last good looking character Bioware ever made.

do it. nobody gives a shit about what you play.

I liked it too, but it's mostly just getting off at dead mages.

after the first time i played it, i go full anti-magic and kill, or fuck over every mage, every chance i get.

I will never forgive criterion for fucking up nfs though. Ghost is much better even.
I meant would it be fun/make sense.
Or would it be broken?

it wouldn't make sense until me2, were you can go full, Cerberus dickrider, but then me3 is more like "let's try and save everyone"

so you don't really have a chance to do a pro-human run throughout all 3 games.

I mean you can be a dick to everyone and make an all human council in 1. But 3 will probably be a shit.

I 'member!

Her character was introduced literally 2 months before Miranda.

If that thing ships before 2020 I'll be fucking stunned. They would have only just entered full production mode in the past few months.

DA:I Morrigan had a totally overhauled design though, in terms of face and body structure.
The brown pirate lady from DAII was also pretty attractive.

If they bring back the GOAT ME III co-op multiplayer, yes

So? After the way they handled ME3 and the trailers I'd never pay for it unless I try it and it's good.

GIVE ME A TURIAN GF
RIGHT
NOW

I'd sooner cut my own dick off.

No Vorcha! No Buy!