Truth is the game was rigged from the start

Truth is the game was rigged from the start.

Benny did nothing wrong, he's basically like a less succesful version of the courier assuming you go the yes man route

Unfortunately the only ending for Benny that doesn't end in his death is pretty underwhelming.
Course Obsidian had a small budget and literally a year to make the game.

ur mom was rigged

Shot the Courier in the one town House was monitoring. Played his hand too soon. Went for it all instead of letting the raisin in a tube deal with the heavy stuff while living a life of power and luxury. Ran off to the Fort with no idea of what he was actually going to do. Got caught because he forgot about his hair. Comes back after you free his lying ass to kill you.

Why was the CGI so poor in this cutscene?
Was it supposed to be a throw-back to the first 2 Fallout games? I'm not trying to be an asshole, Obsidian absolutely delivered in every other regard but this cutscene stands out so much to me

>remember so many iconic characters from new vegas
>try to remember characters from fallout 3
>three dog

Here we go!

Why does the pic look like a cutscene in a 1998 pc game...

>have limited time and expenses
>try to make the intro in-engine
>it's Gamebryo so it's abysmal
>settle for shitty CGI instead

because bethesda gave obsidian jack shit to make the game

I can't argue with that

how could you forget that guy sat in the chair that gives you the detonator

he was pretty memorable

THREE DAWGGG AWWWWW

cute
CUTE

Who?
I only remember dad, Three Dog and the BoS girl

I remember the Megaton sheriff

>Bethesda at E3
>everyone's expecting a new fallout game
>black screen, silence
>and then suddenly "You've been out a couple of days now"
>cue flash of light into a slow pan over Goodsprings
>various locations paired with quotes from other NPCs appear one after another, showing off expanded factions and whatnot
>trailers ends with a remastered opening scene "Truth is, the game was rigged from the start."
>Title appears: Fallout 6
>remastered everything
>locations become lore accurate
>you can choose to skip the tutorial with the doc
>main story actually makes sense now because The Courier is The Lone Wanderer
>you can run into Butch when you visit the kings

I know who you're talking about.
No fucking clue what his name is without googling it.

The robot?

what detonator wtf are you talking about?

>Locations become lore accurate
What did he mean by this?

>buildings now look like the inhabitants actually made an attempt to repair it
>new vegas is no longer in such disrepair

>If I play dumb I can trick others into thinking like me!
The guy's name was Allistair Tenpenny, didn't even need to look it up

The fact is, Fallout 3 had better world building than New Vegas
>inb4 obsidrones start screeching
Fallout 3 itself is a bad game, but that doesn't mean it's bad as a whole, it has good parts

>Benny says war never changes right before shopting you in the head

This is the only thing that Bethesda did right

>world building
Example?

>it has good parts
To bad most of the game is garbage

>world-building
How?

Right, he is that guy who has a posh british accent because he is le evil aristocrat.

Moira looks stupid as fuck and talks like an idiot yet she somehow has skill at tinkering with stuff and has her own shop.

Not sure if she's legit retard or just a sadist faking ignorance just to see you suffer.

Oh shut the fuck up.
I won't even take the time to show how wrong you are because i know you are just baiting.

>if the plants of the mojave were really medicinal, the locals would have been using them for centuries
What's that, faggot? Speak up, I'm too busy turning plants into Stimpaks to hear you

Named NPCs have lives beyond their designated jobs

throwing random words together doesn't help you

>if I scream bait that means I don't have to prove anything!

Fallout 3's quests had more depth and options than New Vegas.

Of course it does, user.

>"go get fatal radiation poisoning lol"
>game rewards players for being retarded

Let's be fair, it's a world where radiation works in a drastically different way to ours

Rad-Away isn't just a game mechanic

>Not using the Science option in the dialogue
Enjoy your third arm.

obsidian deserve no less, if they code like toddlers.

Hey, I can cherry pick too, fucktard.

>Not poisoning yourself for Science!

>rigged

A funny way to say shit.

>353504679
Yeah, that's bait, you don't even deserve a (You), go fuck yourself

then lets just pick the whole darn tree.

>New Vegas threads on Cred Forums again
Did the general die?

Please say the general died

>some retarded bethfag is trying to argue fallout 3's quest had more options than new vegas'
>people will give him (You)s

>mfw someone thinks Yes Man, Caesar, or Mr. House's paths are good near me

NCR true American heroes, others are fascist horseshit/libertarian gaywads

see Both sides are all cherry picking

Autist savant?

Bethfag fucking destroyed

NCR > House > Yes Man >>>> Legion

>NCR
>good

Over 1000 dead Troopers every year

How is Tenpenny "wealthy"?

He has a posh British accent because he's from Britain. Moriarty is from Ireland and Dukov is from Russia, but Europe is even more of a total shithole than the States

originally there was supposed to be zero ways for him to live
in a dummied out scene after you release him from the camp he actually ambushes you later on with a few guys

I'd side with the Enclave if it wasn't for their batshit insane "kill mutants" doctrine.

How they came all the way from Europe to America in a post-nuclear world?

the NCR is, for the average person, pretty much the best place to live in probably the entire world
sure its got corruption all over the place and less than qualified politicians
its also not infested by raiders, has actual infrastructure such as organized healthcare, running water, public transport etc.

>Benny did nothing wrong
He's still a fucking snake tho

>you and me kid, we could team up
>*sics guards on you*

>not fucking benny then slitting his throat
feller's got to die, at least this way its quick, clean and he had some fun his last day

>aren't enough jobs to go around
>there's a draft and the military is run by a retard
>education and medicine is largely provided by an independent charitable organization that are considered anarchists by the government

Being better by comparison is only a small step up from any other wasteland shithole

Also uniting a lot of the factions under NCR rule helps out with their whold "spead far too thin" problem

How would you go all the way between continents in the real world? It might surprise you to know that planes and boats exist

>Zenimax explaining Obsidian their bonuses deal

SO NO ONE TOLD YOU LIFE WAS GONNA BE THIS WAY

there's a good number of jobs, a lot of them are kinda shitty ones like say everything mining, farming and construction related but that's still way ahead of the curve for most societies

being able to leave your house without a 20% chance of getting shot is a luxury in the fallout universe

h-here, try this

Teleportation.

Because any means of travel sufficient to cross entire continents plus oceans would be a pretty fucking big deal in the post-apocalypse and would require some explanation on its importance, feasibility, and impacts on the area. Especially since only three people traveled from outside the US in FO3; Dukov, Moriarty, and Tenpenny. Unless you have some other examples or any proof on how they traveled.

There is literally no fuel left in other countries and only the USA developed fusion power. Therefore any potential travel would have to be on antiquated means such as wind powered sail boats of different size.

Europe and the Middle East and everywhere except China and the USA went to complete ruin even before the Great War occurred.

they weren't completely in ruins, they were just busy having oldschool petty wars
and wind powered ships would not be unfeasible unless in the fallout universe the great war mutated all the sea creatures as well

It's a direct quote from the game that there aren't enough jobs to go around, "unless you like shovelling brahmin shit". And given the state of the brahmin farming industry, being a farmhand is shit pay, shit hours with zero prospects.

There's a reason all the work on the railways was given to prison labour rather than the working man

Because the in-game engine didn't support the models animation without looking like dogshit, and it would echo the first two games which New Vegas is a sequel to unlike 3, 4, and Brotherhood of Steel, lol.

Whenever I start a new game, FNV crashes.
I'm on win 10, if that helps.

Where did Dr. Lesko obtain his FEV for his fire ant experiments in D.C.

The MQ comparison is pretty fair, though.

The only characters I can recall are Moira, Three Dog, Sydney and Reilly.

Of course, that could be because I didn't even finish the game. All I did was roleplay as a ranger and explore the wastes.

Vault-Tec HQ giftshop

because the work was so dangerous actually paying someone to do it would be prohibitively expensive?

and its the "unless you like shoveling brahmin shit" I was talking about. At least you can make a shitty living as a normal person, other parts of the world the wasteland would eat you up and spit you out.
NCR is a 19th century style industrializing nation, course most jobs are going to be terrible.

>The fact is, Fallout 3 had better world building than New Vegas
>man is rich and has a still standing tower in the middle of nowhere with no real trade routes with rich people living inside who somehow earn money from each other I guess
I know you're just shitposting but holy shit tenpenny tower was stupid.

He floated over on a boat made of money

How did a bunch of asshole children survive for 200 years while living in the same cave system as the largest super mutant factory on the east coast

by being flagged as essential

Only five side quest? fallout 3 had less content then I imagined.

five? Man Fallout 3 has no content at all but that is still seventeen.

>Not Truth is the New Vegas thread was rigged from the start

For shame user.

He doesn't actually do that last part.

I hate this meme.

kek

That sounds like crap. If I want to play New Vegas, I'll just play New Vegas, and without the game telling me that my character is the Lone Wanderer.

Feels good man

>Truth is the game was rigged from the sta-

>displays the most railroaded segment of Fallout 3's quest
>displays one of less railroaded segments of New Vegas's quest

There are so many legitimate examples you could have chosen and you still felt the need to cheat. Nothing pisses me off like someone presenting my argument poorly.

>Running with vsync off

Your own fault

I enjoyed Fallout 3 but how is that a poor comparison? It is comparing literally the same things, the main quests, in the two games.

Who is this? I don't remember that

>Some terrible ENB on
you deserve this

I think it's Joaquin

Could be wrong

>only the USA developed fusion power

Where is this stated? I don't remember this.

>>main story actually makes sense now because The Courier is The Lone Wanderer

Snuck into Vault 87 during his childhood in Little Lamplight.

accidents happen

Maybe he hijacked an old trash ship full of bottle caps to be recycled and was dumbfounded to learn they're used as money in America.

They had an eight foot wall with guards, user. Nothing gets past that!

No, it's comparing *parts* of the main quests.

The damnedest thing is that whoever made that image didn't even need to cherrypick. Fallout 3's main quest has a bit of variability, but mostly only in the amount that you can sequence break; Braun's simulation is the only part I can remember where the different paths actually have exclusive content. And the early portion of NV's main quest may be a bit linear, but it really opens up once you get access to the Strip.

Whoever made that image just got greedy.

Fusion power was developed by the military contractors who replaced tanks with power armour, it only started to reach widespread use in mainland America a few years before the bombs, by which time Europe was gone and if China had had the technology, they would have been able to counter power armour with their own

By having magical dogs that can cripple and almost kill you while wearing top of the line remenant government Power Armor.

>FO4 has power armor being disabled easily by shooting the power core in the back of the suit even with small arms fire
>Chinese were getting BTFO by powered armor troops right before the Great War, thus one of the factors leading to the nuclear apocalypse
>Chinese canonically had ridiculous stealth technology, but didn't just sneak around and shoot the core out of the PA USA troops

Really makes you think

Because FO4 is shit.

>he's basically like a less successful version of the courier
>did nothing wrong

Like he said, the game was rigged from that start.

Any good graphics mods I can use? Any skins/textures I can download?

yes

Fucking Chris Avellone man.

character from New Vegas Bounties 2, iirc

That doesn't even help you bethdrone. You purposely left out the side quests with multiple branching storylines(Helios One and thats not even the best example) and 3 has less sidequests than NV in your example.

See

google doesn't show me this guy though
just who is "Joaqu-
oh

uh, tenpenny was the guy that hired the detonator guy to give you the thing, I think his name was burke

Like?

Lucien LaBurke iirc

i dunno, i like that line
it only proves that war in fact hasn't changed and he'd still do the same things from before

Yes, but where was this stated?

I want to marry and impregnateMoira Brown!