Is pic related good?

Is pic related good?

I stopped giving a shit about the AC franchise along time ago, but I like the setting this takes place in.

Just wondering if it's at least slightly better than the past few AC games.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3QMeL5vE1Gk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Just wondering if it's at least slightly better than the past few AC games.

Same shit, different setting.

Yes.

Although, only if you think that Assassin's Creed is better than Faffing About Creed.

I just want to say that it's fucking comical how the first AC game didn't have subtitles, an industry-standard feature since forever. They were never even patched in afterwards, the fucking thing still has no subtitles. Amateur hour.

What about Rogue? I always hear people say it was surprisingly good, but I don't see anything unique about it compared to other AC games. What makes it special?

It is an above average assassin's creed game, if you like AC games you will like this one. If you are easily triggered by progressive things though be warned that it has a tranny in it.

the setting and attention to detail of the city is the best point of this game, also seamless interiors and a moving train for a base. pretty good if you like AC games.
most of the side quests are fluid too where you can actually do them while on missions, or travelling to missions.

Kind of. I played through it obsessively for a week and the most fun I had with it was the gang-building, turf wars and getting all the outfits and costume colors.

Too many things drag it down, though. The historical character cameos are gratuitous and entirely unnecessary. There's a transgender character who is completely universally accepted and never once commented upon despite the fact that shit would never pass without a single remark at the time in which the game is set. Jacob spends the game fucking everything up while Evie is painted as the designated straight man who stands there and rolls her eyes while Jacob is being silly. It does nothing but make you hate Evie and desperately want to like Jacob, but he's such a fuckup that you're blueballed out of any kind of character appreciation.

Again, the game's biggest redeeming feature is the fact that it's fun on a content level, but the story and characterization drags it down like a ten ton weight. The only exception is Crawford Starrick, the templar grand master, who comes across as a morally ambiguous and genuinely sympathetic antagonist who makes Evie and Jacob look like Che Guevara t-shirt wearing highschoolers by comparison.

How are there so many wrong opinions?
Syndicate is objectively the worst AC game.

Not while 3 and Liberation exist, but nice try.

That's not AC3.

3 and liberation hd were great

At least in 3 you can actually jump where you fuckin want to.

Well then I guess that excuses every other festering sore on that abomination then

>Worst AC game
>Not Revelations

That was the fucking peak of Ubisoft not giving a shit about their series. At least with 3 they were trying something different and just did a shitty job.

London is a really nice place to explore, and there is quite a lot to do to distract yourself for a good time. It's not a bad game at all, just not GOTY tier.
it's like a mashup of everything that was done right up to that point (AC1-4)
There's nothing bad to it at all. That's what I can say.

>not giving a shit about their series
biggest fan service in this franchise's history along with rogue and you have the nerve to say that crap. Literally best city, best atmosphere, cooler things to do and buy than brotherhood, best OST, best ending of series too.

I make my Own Luck x400

stop mocking me liam
I'll hunt down every single assassin
but first let me rope dart random pedestrians

youtube.com/watch?v=3QMeL5vE1Gk

I hated having to play as the woman.
I just wanted the game to make me like the mc and not force me to play as someone I gave no shits about, that and how unspired everything was made me quit playing after a while.

Did anything happened in the real world after desmond went away?

Minor Progression.
The real world events in AC:S hint towards big movements soon though.

Nope

Abstergo are making video games from his memories and using them to make templars look like the good guys, also there's a precursor who's trapped in computers and her husband is stuck in a cycle of reincarnation as a gay biker moustache

That's literally it