Is this the best fighting roster of all time?

Is this the best fighting roster of all time?

>no Speed Racer
>no Samurai Pizza Cats
But yeah, really cool roster on both sides.

It's certainly one of the most underrated
Sm4sh was pretty great

nope

Pizza Cats was a dead IP at the time. It wasn't until 2012 that it suddenly became active again.

I would legitimately enjoy playing that.

Or a General Mills one.

Best?
Nah.

but it's actually pretty ace

Yes, if only for making Roll not a joke character and actually fun to use. Rest of the roster is icing on the cake for me.

Blame licensing for Pizza cats
In a perfect world we would of had those two
Plus Ingrid and Pheonix Wright
He seems much more suited for this than MvC3

>tfw Doronjo will never sit on your face

mugen user

Ingrid is a shit character.

No thanks.

Take that back, you cur!

Only japs who are still stuck on the dumbass gothic lolita thing give a crap about her.

Thankfully Capcom made the right decision and abandoned her after a couple of uses.

Capcom VS SNK 2.

fuck you, i like her

literally who: the roster: the game

as said, they didn't even get the two most iconic (to Americans) franchises from Tatsunoko.

Capcom side was alright I guess

>alright
>the last playable appearance of volnutt
>giant lost planet robot
>Frank
This was just a fun roster man what else do you want

Speaking of Pizza Cats, I was surprised to hear that the fanbook is going to be localized. Didn't expect that to happen.

>Capcom roster had nothing but Street Fighter characters except for about 2 or 3 characters that are from other Capcom fighting IPs
>Meanwhile the SNK roster has characters from FF/KOF, Art of Fighting, Samurai Shodown, and others

I was pissed. Where the fuck was Mega Man, Strider Hiryu, Captain Commando, other DarkStalkers cast members(Morrigan is in CvS2)?

So much this
Tatsunoko had VERIETY

Capcom's fighting game department was on its last legs at the time of CvS. They wanted to play it safe and go with the SF cast that always sells.

Frank was more fun in MvC3.

I like the first Marvel vs Capcom. Really a good game.

Shonen jump vs Capcom when?

>Kinnikuman wouldn't be used because it's not in a Jump line magazine anymore, just like in Jstars

Feels bad man.

it had the best roster because niitsuma limited himself, only one rep per francise
>but gatchaman mega man and street fighter
he explained that gatchaman represented all the different versions at the time but based on the classic versions.