name everything wrong with this

Other urls found in this thread:

vice.com/read/we-talked-race-and-politics-with-the-senior-writer-of-mafia-iii
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

a black man being the protagonist of a mafia game

Easier to name things they did right.

So much diversity even the laws of physics got involved

A game made in 2016 looking like a game made in 2006

but Black Dynamite, I sell drugs to the community!

that watch_dogs quality

> Grenade was not in his hand before he threw it.
> Target goes into a static death animation.
> Hostage is immune to all explosive effects.
> Bodies in crowd where effected by the explosion before the chairs.
> Only some of the chairs where affected by the explosion, some remained static.
> Ceiling lights did not flicker or shatter due to the explosion.
> Potted plant in the background doesn't get damaged until almost two seconds after explosion.
Is there anything I missed? At least I'll give GTAV this, it at least tries to achieve some form of consistency.

Mafia
>a poor taxi driver gets pulled in the life of crime and rises through ranks until it goes tits up

Mafia II
>an Italian immigrant kid comes back from the war and gets pulled into life of crime by his best friend and they rise through ranks until it goes to shit

Mafia III
>a black guy comes home from war and starts shit with the Italian mob and Vito is shoehorned in the game as black guys friend/accomplice because he was very fond of black people or "moolies" as he used to call them

We just have to wait and see if they will put icing on the shitcake and reverse the ending of Mafia 2 by saying that Joe is alive because I believe those faggots would do something retsrded like that.

kek

underrated

is that mafia 3?

that hud sucks, couldnt they go with a hud that looked more 50's ish? looks like some watchdogs or the division type shit.

The color of my skin is not important, what is important is what I'm going to do!

So this is the power of AAA games.

Guy wearing a sack over his head is the first one to notice the grenade

it's pandering to oreos and suburb niggers. Fuck this game.

>the only black people in the room weren't harmed even though they were close to the explosion

Aww shit those grenades really flare up the heartburn don't they

Most of the people in the room are black user

I'd love it if people would stop talking about the race shit for a minute and talk about how fucking horrible the game looks.

Tell that to the dev's. It's their fault.

holy shit

I'll probably rent it, but never buy it.

THE GUY ON HIS KNEES GETS UP AS IF SOMEONE JUST UNTIED HIM

it's shit

the hilarious psycho nigger black power terrorist makes it hilariously shitty though

There's a shadow still on the ground even after the chair and the guy were blown back.

>grenade is thrown
>everyone dies except the nigger
da fuk

are black people immune to grenades?

So how come it feels like every dev on the planet suddenly forgot how to make video games?

american companies started hiring people to fill diversity quotas instead of hiring people who can do the job

casualization for a new videogame audience/SJWs/they don't give a fuck anymore

>that filename

Why is cuckservatives so easily offended?

death of the middleground. you're either an indie who's just figuring out how to cobble a game together as you go along, or you've been snatched up by a major company to slave away on their next safe investment of a AAA fart

looks worse than mafia 2 desu

and the mafia series was ahead of its time when it came to graphics, just look at mafia 1 (2002)

Diversity quotas and the retiring old guard being replaced with faggots and cucks from 'game design' courses

They love being led by the nose by porky.

Name everything RIGHT with that.

Cred Forums Pass user since October 2016.

I don't give two fucks about him being black, isn't the whole racist speal about how blacks are all criminals and worthless degenerates?

All that irks me is how obviously poorly made it is, like legit "professionals" have taken a look at the final product and gone "Yep! Good enough to ship!"

d-did you literally buy your pass today

Huh?

Umm, it has a modern slim-lined UI that looks like it belongs in a futuristic MMO or something despite taking place in 1968.
Wait no, that's still a negative.

I legitimately can't think of a single good point about that... The artists might've gotten the clothes correct to the period, so at least someone on the team didn't completely drop the ball.

This looks like another game that was only made as part of a series to cash in on the name. I mean it has a lot of mafia-esque things I'm sure, but it probably would have been better off just being it's own standalone game

What is the black panthers?

>implying I want to play as a Black Panther in a Mafia game
stupid namefag, off yourself

>Unamano
I dun get it

Una - one
mano - man

He's worried how the changing demographics of the South will affect his bee business.

Vito isn't the protag.

Una = One
Mano = Hand

He's using one hand in all the shots.

The more and more footage I see of this game the more and more I think what a psycho the protagonist is. Does he get a bad ending like the first 2 protagonists? I can't see things going well for him.

Not wanting to play as a Mafia member in a Mafia game...

How are things going with Pablo Escobar? What has he been doing lately? Haven't heard of him much.

forgot mano meant hand, whoops

>when u eat too much chipotle

Because the SJW bullshit and white guilt at this point are being forced down everyone's throats.

Imagine, if you will:

>game where you're a white guy
>throw a grenade into a room full of black people with a Black Power flag

Now imagine the shitstorm this would cause, yet when it's a black guy no one gives a shit. Also, lol at a black man being involved with the mafia in any way, they hate blacks.

>Mfw his line was improvised.

>Black panther
>Mafia
Nigga they were nothing but a group of thugs

Okay
>protagonists hands are empty while aiming with grenade
>protagonist puts hands between his legs for a millisecond to manifest grenade
>Man with a sack over his face is the first one to react to a grenade being thrown (????)
>All people are blown perfectly backwards in sitting position THROUGH their chairs
>Chairs are effected by the grenade after the fact
>Some chairs are not effected by the grenade at all
>Shadow of man remains with chair after the explosion has cleared both him and the chair away (far right)
>Main bad guy acts like someone punched him in the guy
>Hostage gets up in perfect health as though someone has just freed him and as though the grenade never touched him
>The plant randomly explodes after the fact
>All the characters put their hands up to their mouths in perfect unison
>All clothing even hats remains glued to the persons hit by the grenade

>Black Panther
>Mafia
Also, I want to play as a stereotypical AY OH AY Italian rising up the ranks in the actual ITALIAN MAFIA and do the Don's dirty work so I can get paid, not as a big buff dindu killing whites because "R-R-RACISTS!"

Yeah, Cred Forums was probably too underage to remember but I remember, but Mafia 2 trailer's always showed how cool Directx 11 was. Shame how this has nothing going for it techology wise, or really any other way.

That racist flag

At Least censor it

Why wouldhe be? Mafia had Tommy Angelo and 3 should have had Frank Rossi.

>italian mafia

This is a redundant distcinction anyways, "mafia" implies Italian. It's an italian word. You wouldn't say "italian triad" and there's no such thing as the non-italian mafia

This just further proves my point.

half life 2 has far better rag doll physics and was earlier than that

Looks good

>We will never get a Black Dynamite game
>All games that feature black people must be portrayed as holier that now good bios that dindu nuffin and jus tryin to take down the racis white man.

I don't want to live in this generation anymore.

no fuckin way

>holier that now good bios

What did he mean by this?

>that throwing animation

>guy has death animation while every one flies back
> nothing happens to the black guy
>the grenade isn't even in hand and only appers on line
> potted plant randomly explodes
did i do good boss

You're in luck, California is apparently in store for the mother-of-all earthquakes.
If you pray hard enough maybe Yellowstone will go off, too.

>game is HEAVILY based around the story
>all webms are about gameplay
>mafia 1 and 2 were even worse with gameplay bugs

why is 2K games so under hated?

Not the mafia in any way shape or form you smug faggot.

Might be a good time to point out that the guy getting shot is the same in all frames too

there's some serious filename potential here

Too bad the story is going to be agenda-driven bullshit.