Cred Forumsidya draw thread

Previous thread: >Post references and keep them in a single post
>Keep it vidya
>Post an art sample with your "taking requests" requests
>If a post breaks the rules, DO report and hide it. DON'T respond to it.
>Everyone posting "LOOMIS" without explanations and proper criticism is just spam, which should be ignored and reported.
>Have fun

Post your art to the booru for anons to find later in case they miss a delivery or if it is NSFW:
vidyart.booru.org/
Also, to those uploading, if you know who the subjects of the picture are, please tag them!

NSFW Deliveries should also be posted in
Want to learn how to draw or improve your drawing skills? Visit the /ic/ sticky:

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/MqXwJ
imgur.com/a/vnzOc
youtube.com/watch?v=Ac3Xh5uCFF4
imgur.com/a/s3njl),
vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/xenoblade/images/7/78/Fiora1.png/revision/latest?cb=20160428200109
vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/xenoblade/images/c/c0/Fiora_1.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20111023035338
vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/xenoblade/images/1/1d/Melia_concepts_1.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20111020213815
vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/xenoblade/images/d/d7/Melia2.png/revision/latest?cb=20160428194647
i.imgur.com/QsoOnqC.jpg
deptheaven.wikia.com/wiki/Lacrima_Castle
imgur.com/a/x0HqW
vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/odinsphere/images/d/da/PookaCaféMiracleImage.jpg/revision/20150702224119
pastebin.com/0dxD2B8z
youtu.be/OeHgrf5z4C0?t=433
a.uguu.se/zJVzEuz85flY.jpg
vidyart.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=331819
vidyart.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=331250
vidyart.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=331249
vidyart.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=330669
vidyart.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=330670
vidyart.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=330671
imgur.com/a/eoAfE
img.booru.org/vidyart//images/30/ad28695b5a485d4763334d06cfa9bb7da6445081.png
my.mixtape.moe/cyqcqt.png
i.imgur.com/3L3PIfD.jpg
themiskatonicgame.tumblr.com/
fav.me/dajqc9s
picarto.tv/TheHellrat
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Requesting Kana with black hair wearing an Onmyoji(bottom left) outfit please.

imgur.com/a/MqXwJ

Anchor Post!

Requesting Mona and Plague Knight getting ready for Halloween

Requesting Merkabah from SMT being titty fucked, or giving a blowjob while leaving gold lipstick stains on the recipients cock. It calling the recipient Unclean or Filth would also be a nice addition to the piece.

May's big fat milky titties

Just letting the person who drew this blazblue adventuring party WIP know that I'm still watching the drawthreads in case they're waiting to post the finished version.

Requesting bow haunting/possessing a male villager from animal crossing either scaring him or making him act and dress like a bratty rich girl

Requesting Mercy with skull makeup based on Day of the Dead

Requesting Makoto Kotobuki from Mach Breakers 2 posing like in those 2 frames from the left images in front of a camera man with a pleasant face, if possible with a frontal view of both poses.

Requesting Goro as a chef on a cooking show.

Your waifu hates you

Requesting Rosa in this outfit applying make up on Kirby.

Good

Requesting Beowulf dominating Cerebella with a Small package hold

Requesting Draco Centauros getting dunked.
imgur.com/a/vnzOc

Giantess requests?

Requesting a Pinky Demon from DOOM 2016 (left) interrupting the fight by charging Doomguy (along with a very confused Imp and Revenant) off a cliff on Mars in a cartoonish fashion.

makes the sex better

Requesting Delta from Zero Time Dilemma examining Mayoi Hachikuji.

Asking for Helena Douglas ( Dead or Alive, Lien Neville ( King of Fighters MI ) and Elisabeth Blanctorche ( King of Fighters ) having fun in a High Class Tea Party with those outfits.

Optional lewd version: The 3 of them lifting the lower part of their outfit that covers their butt doing a similar pose like in the last image.

Drunk Princess Peach trying to /ll/ with Wendy.
Don't draw her furfaggy or fetishistic please, on-model but cutesier.

Gunvolt 2 spoilers, maybe
Requesting Zonda and Elpizo having a tea party.

Requesting Cynthia in nothing but a comfy sweater that's obviously too big for her.

So the collab theme is Dia de los Muertos!

Anyone else have some ideas on what the collab should look like though, the skeleton aspect of that holiday is a given.

Someone suggested a lucha libre, so that's a possibility

Is the Drawfriend who made this WIP still here? How goes things?

Requesting Ajna being trapped or stuck like in the first image wearing only her spats/bike shorts and asking for help.

Requesting anons to commission

I did. I'm happy to tip drawfriends that draw my request

Requesting something similar to Pizza Hut's "Homesick Alien" commercial but with a Ma-non from Xenoblade Chronicles X. Throw in as much pizza lingo as you can.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ac3Xh5uCFF4

No, I want to commission

Samus wearing X's armor and vice-versa.
And make the two interact with each other instead of being like 2 different pictures.

Requesting that you have fun, and draw what you enjoy drawing!

Depends on what it is. I don't do lewds or heavily anime styles.

Requesting your favorite girl being punished by the Skullodream from Skullomania.

Sucks for me

Requesting Aigis as a corrupted super weapon final boss.

Not him, but define what you mean about heavily-anime styles

Requesting either some lewd/smut of Reco (like Palm sucking and/or fucking her fat tits), or her wearing insect-inspired armor with arm cannons or shoulder/back/hip cannons (think maybe like a Gundam or Kantai girll?) on her.
Also maybe a picture of a maid Reco? Thanks!

Requesting whispy woods being cut down by a villager from animal crossing.

bonus points for putting money and furniture in his branches.

Requesting Ana doing something lewd to Widowmaker in that position, after she put her to sleep with her dart.

Nepgear operating a forklift a la Shenmue

Requesting a nude, wearing only her socks and shoes adult Fran Bow from the videogame with the same name. B-cup breasts, some curves and with pubic hair. Any other lewds are welcome too! As example: Fran x Itward the skeleton.

Requesting Purple Heart in Rosetta's outfit and vise versa, please.

Saki putting on her combat suit or stripping out of it? Otherwise how about her eating spaghetti or taking a shower?

Requesting Talbain practicing some of his moves or some rule 63 talbain

Like no nose huge eyes no real defined facial features

Requesting Rozalin becoming a Deathknight with either of the Auras and Runes of Blood(Red), Frost (Blue), or Unholy(Green).

Can someone please do Mai Shiranui posing like Chi-Chi and Bandeiras or any character of your preference looking at her with a happy face.

And Andy watching meanwhile he's hiding somewhere if you want.

Can someone wrap up Sakura and Elise from Fire Emblem If like the girl in the middle

SD or regular proportions, it doesn't matter to me. (although I think the former would be cuter)

But that's a fucking lie, jackass.

/r/ing D.Va in Asuka's sundress

Jokes on you mine can be reprogrammed anytime.

Requesting Shatte in a barmaid outfit diligently working an Oktoberfest-themed gloryhole (maybe being spitroasted in one) while holding a glass filled to the brim with semen.

Requesting the Convicts from Dead Rising in their Hummer fighting Sweet Tooth in his killer vehicle

/r/ Tifa wearing this outfit.

Taking massive-breasted pokegirls requests!

Completely unsolicited update!

My TG animal crossing fic is in the final editing stage. I'm reading through it one final time to sweep up any mistakes and make sure everything flows right. Stay tuned.

>why not post in a writethread

Writethreads are full of people looking for ideas and no one reads what is posted, unless its a delivery for their request. Drawthreads have lots of ideas floating around in them.

Plus this thread is the closest thing to a community I have. I hate you all, but I love you too.

Site?

Sabrina tittyfucking a thick cock

Requesting Angel, Ramon and King of Dinosaurs posing like this 2 Mexicans.

Just ask him on his da account

requesting the bottom one giving the top one a piggy back ride

A titty cock Sabrinafucking a thick

Have a quick sketch in the meantime.

Requesting these two hatefucking each other, or competing on who can make the most men cum. If you can't read moon runes they're arguing over who should be the sex appeal of the game.

I'd be happy to see someone try their hand at making a Steampunk Ghost.

Seconding a tittycock sabrinafucking

Candice and her shirt can't contain them

Cirno and Utsuho requester here, thanks alot for picking it up, it looks great so far!

Fuck that's cute! Very cute!
Thanks I want to hug her

How about Aether Girl? Nothing lewd in mind just her with bigger breasts.

Sopping wet bikini boobs

Requesting a Rune Knight from 7th Dragon wearing a pumpkin mask.

Big breast nurse serena pls

Working on it right now.
assignments have been top priority lately.

Not video games

What's his dA?

seconding with same body type and age - MASSIVE boobs.

WHOS THE QT

still here, working on it at this minute.

Except it is

Requesting Villager hugging user and telling him happy birthday.

Requesting an outfit swap of Shinobu and Miyabi or just Shinobu in Miyabi's clothes if you don't want to do both.

Requesting a drowsy Cicini fighting to avoid nodding off at a work dress with a cup of coffee

Give me a cute boy to draw some pixels of!

draw more toon link

Beat from Eternal Sonata

Ion from tales of abyss

I think i'll draw something pumpkin related, if i'm to draw something foreign holiday related i'll go with the popular one.

Something cute with the Sun and Moon boy and Hau?

Kanon

Palm!

draw some Lilties from FFCC

Isn't that in may?
what's wrong with pumpkins anyway

Requeting Prince in swimming Trunks eating an Ice cream or a popsicle.

Requesting Tetra bound, gagged with her own scarf, and stashed away in a barrel. Preferably, she's very pissed off about it.

He said cute

Requesting this request, except with a bikini instead

Doomguy and his Japanese counterpart killing demons together

Requesting a fusion of Sumika and Sumika Kagami

I'm ok with this, as long as he has a little tan going.

Misty disappointed that her large breasts are ruining her swimming abilities

Gotcha, just wanted to check.
What are you majoring in?

Nigga fuck you they sexy

graphic design

Hilda sweating and taking off her shirt/shorts because of the heat

Requesting Akari Ichijou slapping a talisman on someone to bind them to her will/control them

Good luck to you on that, it's a competitive market out there, but rewarding.

Requesting Merilee from Aura Kingdom getting her short skirt lifted by a hand to reveal her pink heart panties to the world, embarrassing her. Having a nice, perky butt is ideal

Thanks.

Requesting Noire with silver hair just like Robin's, either riding him cowgirl style or passionately engaging in a deep kiss together.

Requesting a THICC Tamamo hopping up and down happily as her plump thighs and massive breasts jiggle.

Mai's playable outfit makes her look like a slut, so I would like to request a picture of her trying to fight with her spear in the ballroom dress she once wore.

What should I do with them?

Her cosplaying (Crossplaying?) as Gene from Godhand or cosplaying Hatsune Miku's normal or append outfit.

Requesting Alisha from Tales of Zestiria giving a blowjob in this pose (imgur.com/a/s3njl), but with the cock actually in her mouth.

Relaxing at the beach, hula dancing in grass skirts, or skinny dipping?

Absolutely disgraceful

Requesting Yellow Iris walking smugly with her per fox-squirrel Fin holding Makoto Nanaya with her tail, about to collect the bounty on Makoto's head.

Also maybe have Makoto say something like "isn't this ironic?" that she's captured by a squirrel.

(For , yes, the squirrel's tail grows to wrap around the target)

Requesting Shulk being groped on the ass/dick (by either Fiora or Melia), startled and red in the face.

Fiora:
vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/xenoblade/images/7/78/Fiora1.png/revision/latest?cb=20160428200109

vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/xenoblade/images/c/c0/Fiora_1.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20111023035338

Melia:

vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/xenoblade/images/1/1d/Melia_concepts_1.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20111020213815

vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/xenoblade/images/d/d7/Melia2.png/revision/latest?cb=20160428194647

Thank you in advance!

MEIKO undoing her top, V3 or Original please
Also i'd like MEIKO wearing Miku's Heart Hunter module i.imgur.com/QsoOnqC.jpg

All good ideas! I'll give it a thought

Is that a man or a woman?

Your waifu is really bad at croquet. She's never coming over for a party ever again.

Fucking ugly creature! I want this thing dead and with the blood then written "Happy Birthday".

Nigga what.

Requesting Kazuhira "The One Man Klan" Miller singing the white man marches on like pic related.

do this request

where IS that catface from?

Requesting Maki, the Ultimate Nursery School Teacher, having sex with young school boys.

I swear to god if you bully her one more time.

Looks like Makoto from the new Persona 5 game

Will draw for Cred Forums pass users

not or, but I dig it

Requesting Sigrun in a sexy swimsuit, on a beach or whatever. Make it mature and sexy if you could, thanks in advance. Or embarassed wearing sexy armor.

Serene bending over or wearing anything as long as she has her spats; otherwise something badass in the Lacrima Castle deptheaven.wikia.com/wiki/Lacrima_Castle

Requesting Fina with huge tiddies and/or a huge ass

>not knowing best Cinderella girl

Not even him, but she is atrocious

Requesting Kjelle forcibly trying to kiss Severa on the lips or groping her.

Severa reference
imgur.com/a/x0HqW

Fuck you, she's cute!

bumpo

I'll draw ya dick for $5

Where do I send the cash money?

Finally done, after so long.

Deal

PoV from Cornelius of Velvet having dinner in the pooka restaraunt, but she's in a red dress with a glass of Cabernet
vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/odinsphere/images/d/da/PookaCaféMiracleImage.jpg/revision/20150702224119

What a shitty kitty. She doesn't even like fish

Requesting someone just draw Shizuka Sakurai from Happy Manager. The 3d is kind of wonky looking in my opinion but despite that, she looks cute and I want to see 2d depictions of her.

OR here, this is adorable. Thanks

requesting luigi

Well?

SPAGHETTI!

Requesting lewds of asahi

Cred Forums Pass user since September 2016.

forgot pic

Cred Forums Pass user since September 2016.

Requesting any of the bravely default characters in a proper red mage outfit with feathers and frills rather than flowers.

You gotta be shittin' me

Its a guy, name is Edward Prince.

ingenious to be quite frank

he is. i have a pass and i dont have that. Though i did notice the post time has been reduced to 30 seconds

pastebin.com/0dxD2B8z

Enjoy. Go nuts. Tell me how bad it is. Contains TG and related subjects.

Been nearly 10 years since I've shared something I've written. Took approx 16 hours in total to write, edit, rewrite, edit again.

I will go back to requesting my dumb requests now

>post it in the writethread

no one actually reads these in the writethreads

Requesting Leona Heidern wearing Leona West's idol outfit and being a bit embarrassed while whiling it.

Kasumi Todoh shyly undoing her top to show she has great abs

Do you actually have a pass?

Miku wearing the clothing Liquid Ocelot did in MGS4 on the Volta river unleashing the Guns of the Patriots. Scene for reference youtu.be/OeHgrf5z4C0?t=433

kirby with teeth pls

>rerequesting

this reference unsettles me

Requesting a hairstyle chart of IF from Neptunia.

Makin' me spooky...

Requesting a decensor of this image if possible.
a.uguu.se/zJVzEuz85flY.jpg

A busty Estelle fishing while wet, the fish escaping under her top, or swimming in a little bikini (shirt on top of swimsuit optional) please thanks

seconding this, it's quick, non-drawfags can join in while they wait, and more never hurt anyone

vidyart.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=331819
vidyart.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=331250
vidyart.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=331249
vidyart.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=330669
vidyart.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=330670
vidyart.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=330671

its the dude's fetish

Happy Birthday.

Gave it a shot. Fun request dude.

Yeah so why should he be treated better than everyone else who rerequesting their fetish a lot?

So cute!

Draw the reverse of this: If Aoto lost his duel with Akane and became subservient to Akane from Ar Tonelico Qoga, or Akane going full slave for Aoto.

I've never seen anybody treated badly for their fetishes here on the drawthread

Requesting rule 63'd Olgierd von Everec from The Witcher 3

Draw Garrett hiding in the shadows

Both adorable!

I want more Bow possessing villager

Requesting a fashionably dressed Miriam or masturbating and/or lactating.

Thanks user

Thanks!

And me too dude

Sarly dressed like an average Atelier heroine (a cute fantasy-like outfit) bright colours and frills probably working a cauldron. Thank you.
Reference of said Atelier heroines on the right.

I love you so much right now. Thank you.

probably want to make her bloomers whiter. it looks like her butt is hanging out

very cute though

What's an example of acting like a bratty rich girl? I am now also interested in this request

Looks really cute! Great job on it

In fairness, I second your request.

Two cakes

Here you go mate, hopefully you like it

Why are you here if calling someone's taste shit is considered treating someone badly

Fuck all of you with a rake.

Could I request some more school life Drakengard 3? For example, the Disciples wearing similar uniforms to their Intoners? maybe even using a human-dragon boy version of Mikhail?

And now I'm twice as happy. Great work!

Requesting Aqua from Kingdom Hearts giving a buttjob similarly to imgur.com/a/eoAfE while looking back at the viewer.

/r/ing a demonic Ashiya, or just a Dark Sister of Chaos (WH40K)

It's not bad, but shorten it up a bit next time dude

ANCHOR YOUR SHIT

Requesting you to draw your waifu as a boxer/kickboxer

I had a few nice ideas of Uzume.
Dressed like Ryo from Shenmue; drinking a glass of red wine in a dress; SFW or NSFW petplay with a leash and collar, dog ears + tailplug, optional mouth open and her tongue being played with w/ drool.

Requesting a lonely old anchor at the bottom of the sea

Requesting Tewi doing badass bunny things.

Interested in taking a request.

Because it's KIRBY, user.

He's kind of a sacred cow around these parts.

Requesting Pai-Pai cooking a giant Fortune Cookie.

Maria as a cute Lich.

That same picture, but with Aigis from P3.

JUST to clarify, for future reference and the integrity of the tags, the character's name is CIDNEY.

She comes from a long line of Final Fantasy Cids. That's the point of her character.

Thicc zelda in bikini armor

Requesting Kokoro Belmont with a cake with 30 candle on it celebrating Castlevania's anniversary sitting alone, but happy.

Requesting cute requests again. I'm leaning towards drawing xdressing requests, but as long as the request is cute enough I'll draw it.

oh hey, me too

Cute you say

>Kidnapping my waifu
How dare you

Doing what?

Requesting Wonder Red dressed as Wonder Pink.

Hugging a large dog with her tiny wings

>cute
Why is 'cute' synonymous with 'gay' in these threads.

You've made a huge mistake

I wanna punch Sachiko

>I'm leaning towards drawing xdressing requests

Call me crazy, but I interpreted this as them wanting a request involving cross-dressing.

Kogasa getting surprised by Lady Bow from paper mario.

probably because Khiuli used to ask for lewd gay preteen stuff every other thread by asking for cute boy requests

make sure you get her in the stomach

Requesting best toaster trying to do the job of a different appliance and saying "It's just not the same." Oven, washing machine, blender, whatever.

You wanna fucking die?

I'd call you crazy but you're right

I'd draw her getting surprised by getting slaped, would that suffice?

rude

Khiuli should be permabanned.

Khiuli's draws are cute though and I like his non-lewd stuff.

>cute
No.

Because Cred Forums is full of weeaboos.

How about a drawing of Ceres from the scene from the opera in FFVI? Holding a bouquet of roses to her great chest.

Saber and Caster fighting with weapons or wrestling or anything goes

Odd setting for the nature of the story

Requesting any Cred Forums-related character (up to you) doing this pose (see image).

is this a meme?

I think they're cute. I wish he'd/she'd do more Battlecat humanizations

>that
>cute
You have shit taste.

Come on... this character is really ugly.

Not as ugly as your mother.

I'm not Battlecatsfag, but if you don't think this is cute, you're the one with shit taste desu sempai.

img.booru.org/vidyart//images/30/ad28695b5a485d4763334d06cfa9bb7da6445081.png

Requesting Mira of Zero Time Dilemma as the bloody Queen of Hearts

>img.booru.org/vidyart//images/30/ad28695b5a485d4763334d06cfa9bb7da6445081.png
>almost naked little boy drawn in a shit style
>cute

agreeing

Wha... whats going on?

Don't listen to him, it's pretty cute.

I wish the Monster Hunter Stories boy had more art.

What's wrong with me? Man I'm not the one with shit taste.

Requesting Officer Fatcocks Jill

If you want more, just request some.

Requesting a followup to this

Thanks

N-no homo

Please draw a drunk Hsien Ko

Requesting Corrin lying seductively in her undergarments on her bed, inviting someone to come lay with her.

taking pokemon sun/moon lewd requests

Wicke giving a (barefoot) footjob

requesting a Fallout themed skin for young ana.

Is there a clickbait video to go along with that image?

Female Team Skull Grunt giving a buttjob with her shorts pulled down just a little bit.

Just in case it needs to be clarified, those two girls in your image do not appear in Sun/Moon.

Well, Zinnia might but we don't know that yet.

>sun/moon
Damn it.

I need that nigga to draw me lewds asap.

>Well, Zinnia might but we don't know that yet.
I sure hope she doesn't. She's already bad enough.

Me too user. Me too.

my.mixtape.moe/cyqcqt.png

I don't want lewds, but I wanna drawtrade with Khi eventually. If I ever get confident with colors.

Hit me up on tumblr then, let's work that out!

Throatfucking

pretty cute

Fem mc in a bandeau sweating while a sleeping litten rests on her bare tummy

Im in love already
Are you the one that draws cure boys aswell?

Oh, boy! Why is she so hot?

yea

Requesting Ikaruga from Senran Kagura: Portrait of Girls holding a bouquet of flower like the bottom right image without crying, but the flowers like the top right image.

Do you take direct requests? Whats your favorite games with cute boys in it?

Female main character dressed as a cute secretary.

Stop spoiler abusing you faggot.

Because it's easy as fuck to draw. It's a fucking circle with teeth. It takes all of 2 minutes even for someone who doesn't know how to draw.

Sure. Also my favorite cuteboy is probably pic related, but Bravely Default has the most characters I think are cute if we're talking number-wise.

>It takes all of 2 minutes even for someone who doesn't know how to draw.
Then draw it yourself, silly.

You're either new here or flat-out disingenuous.

thanks user good job

Requesting Chiaki Nanami as Kamen Rider Ex-Aid helmetless

since you're so demanding

Your name calling only gets me more aroused!
Is Kou cute enough? I would like to see him with a tight speedo on if thats ok

You know what, I dig it. I'll give it a shot sometime tomorrow.

>loli/shota shall not be posted outside of Cred Forums

If you really wanted me to draw something else you would've given me a really good request.

It's a little slow in the thread, so what is your fetish, Cred Forums?

>inb4 THICC and lactating titties

OR here. Holy shit I never thought that would get done. Thank you so much you absolute madman!

Requesting something of Aegina, she likes mushrooms so putting her mouth on a large phallic shaped one would be nice to see. Anything else would be fine. Something actiony with her sword would be cool too.

fit girls, oil play
and no I'm not Makotofag, i prefer KOF 2bh

gloryholes

handholding

Back to Cred Forums with you, degenerate

Anybody got some spooky and/or gloomy girls they wouldn't mind seeing drawn? Mild gore and augmentations welcome, but not necessary.

Mine too, but don't tell nobody.

Spanking and general humiliation and degradation.

Chrome wearing a surgeon's mask and covered in blood.

Slight chub, bondage, submissive boys to dominant women

bondage and ballgowns/dresses in general

Requesting Roadhog and Lei-Lei/Hsien-Ko in a tug of war with their chains/hooks

nice tastes my dude

Tan wimminz

Yeah, they don't mix often.
I should really practice more often so I don't have to pay for it.

basically everything thats already been posted but with boys in skirts

I know that the OP isn't exactly a Rule 63 Little Mac, but it's close enough and I love it.

In the same vein, I'm requesting a girl version of Gene from God Hand.

bikinis, girls in swim trunks, flip-flops, wetness and water related stuff in general

Requesting Vita-tan getting sudden attention by a lot of pirates, some lewd would be good but thats your choice

Or just making this face...

M8

Ne-class celebrating Halloween.
But if you're in the mood for some mild gore then anything badass is fine as long as she's not injured. Maybe draw her killing one of the shipgirls in a mildly violent way.

Non-conventional scuba gear.

I prefer it on humans, just thought I'd use a vidya related example.

/r/ Laharl chan getting raped by Hoggmeiser ala Shindol

see PIG for reference

>Kokoro Belmont
Did i missed something here?

w h a t

I don't remember that one either.

Ha ha!

>Kokoro Belmont is a descendant of the Belmont clan seen in the Gradius spin-off game Otomedius Excellent. She appears as a downloadable character and is voiced by Hitomi Harada.

Spin--off DLC character

Not even rusing you, user.
The least you could do is not bust my balls.

Holy shit Amy looks like shes about to pin Sonic to the sea floor and fuck him until he calls her mama.

busting balls is my fetish though

Being controlled. In any way, any how. Being made powerless and helpless makes my dick diamonds. To bad I never get it in real life. Dominate females do not exist in real life in my experience.

Futas and traps, no homo.

>What is Blackmail, Drugs, Alcohol and Ruffies

How do you even find porn for that?

Even dunk tanks sound less abnormal.

I have literally never seen a woman use any of those in real life and I was a Resident Assistant for two years handling the Fraternities and Sororities. Plenty of guys being brought up on suspicion but not one girl.

its plenty used but obviously dont expect a hot girl to do it on you, from my personal experience I knew at least 2 fat girls that slipped those "heat up" pills on dudes so they can fuck them, the dude just suddenly gets a hard on and I've guess they dontmind as long as it works, thats why you never heard of anyone reporting that

Requesting a rule 63 Wesker

>Imagine that 5 minutes speech about fucking with you

Space jin please go

I wish Space jin would do requests for us.

tf, mermaids, long black hair, and age progression. Can't really ask for most of those here

dead thread dead general dead anons

Yeah, I hope you're cool with this kind of thing, I don't do this very often, and my anatomy needs a lot of work. Even if you're not, please have a nice day.
i.imgur.com/3L3PIfD.jpg

>as long as she's not injured
Sorry, that a deal-breaker for me.

Nothing but Skeletons here.

I wonder if that skeleton has a boner.

Joke character from Gradius, but since Konami has gone full pachinko she may be canon as well

>Sorry, that a deal-breaker for me.
Shame, still it's always nice to see your deliveries so thanks anyways.

OR here, you made it a lot more interesting than my original request, I like it.
Thanks, and I hope you continue to improve.

Hello. I want to draw fat tits on thick chicks please drop your females.

please

Who dis

Nutty Annie from themiskatonicgame.tumblr.com/
She's a cannibal.

Someone really needs to take over the "your waifu loves you" thing. I can't keep up with you guys.

Your waifu does love you, though. The guy at the top is just jealous because he loves you, too.

Re-requesting

Spooky but cutie.

>The guy at the top is just jealous because he loves you, too.

OAH! gayness.

user's a fag. What else is new?

I'm not gay, i just like gay sex.

Whatever, King.

OR here, looks pretty good, I like the artstyle of this one a little better than what the other drawbro cooked up, and the lighting is unique, goves a nice twilight backdrop and makes Oboro look like she's destroying stuff.
Once again, thank you both. Good luck in classes, graphic design drawbro.

Neat. What's your dA?

I want to sniff their buttholes

shit taste

I just don't like the idea of one-sided damage, but here, have this really sloppy sketch anyway. Have a nice day as well, and it makes me happy to know you actually like my art.

I'm pleased to know you like it, and thank you, I hope I improve more myself.

basicly a girl who acts snobby and acts likes shes better then everyone else and dresses in fancy lolita dresses.

might i suggest this one?

Requesting Lucas from Mother 3 humping Hinawa's grave as Alec and Lucas cry. Alec is masterbating, too.

Thanks a lot for taking my request!
I also find one-sided damage to be silly but I've always felt bad for the abyss girls so I didn't wanted to see her injured. Thanks again for the delivery again.

But that's wrong. Boys butts aren't to be smelled

Too kinky.

Requesting Toadette wearing panties soaked and filled with semen.

requesting for drawfags to post their abandoned wips they never posted

Cute but too spooky because of the skeleton.

It's more just a dropped delivery, but I wasn't completely done with it. It was for that Naoto/Rise request from a few weeks ago.

The skeleton is necessary since it's the month of spook. doot

Requesting this but with any vidya dog.

Kind of like a footfag would. Not everything has to be NSFW to be fetish related.

Funny thing is that dunk tanks are also less common, but both are a subset of aquaphilia.

/r/ing this with amaterasu inside dante's office

didn't know 4chans birthday was actually birthtwoday

Fucking this.

Requesting lewd things involving Elise and her thighs, all clothed.

Delete that shit man, that's just a one way ticket to a 3 day vaca.

Nice work
But this is a blue board, so be careful

Gotta hide the nipples for our Christian mods

Requesting large anal insertion with Cherche.

Anyone likes to do request featuring cute characters and violent characters together?

Requesting Doomguy receiving a hug from Cream the rabbit because he likes bunnies and she likes to make people happy.

bump to keep the thread alive.

Its dead, jim.

NO

swinging her rifle by the barrel like an axe {there's one on the stock) or brandishing a Ryobi power tool arsenal, complete with hardhat, gloves, and whatever other safefy clothing

I should really learn how to draw hands, I keep quitting once I get frustrated at trying

Has any of these pricks who "ask for requests" without providing an example of their art EVER delivered anything?

All they do is shit up every thread with 50+ completely useless replies that don't even qualify as a proper request.

Nice 0s.

I agree, the requestfags should leave.

Yes, I got the Ashley Graham gun magazine 2 days ago, and the Makoto OP picture yesterday.

I've done it a couple of times myself and delivered but since you can't know who's asking I can see how it's always a shot in the dark.

On the other hand some drawfriends have out right said that they have deliberately not delivered anything if there were no good requests because of the smoke screen provided by fake request requesters. Even when their original request for requests was genuine.

My dude, if you want it to continue, just post as you please. Don't apologize for being late and only aim to make people smile.

I rarely use my art, cause then I get less requests. I always try to deliver at least one of the requests, even if I don't like them, though.
Nice trips by the way.

Not to mention sometimes drawfags pick up requests from the request prompts even if they aren't the original poster

It depends. Sometimes there are no deliveries, and then some of them actually post stuff.

I was actually pleased the guy who was asking for Peacock requests made mine, even though he said he mostly wanted to test his skills in drawing a cartoony-styled characters.

I hear ya, but I'd hate to let the old guy down, as well as everyone else. I guess I'll just post it whenever I get here :/.

I'd like to see Cynthia in a sexier alteration to her outfit, that or stripping out of her suit after a day of work with minimal clothing underneath like a white (transparent) tanktop and panties

I did more than a hundred requests and more than half I asked without an art sample. Whenever I posted an image, it wasn't mine.

Estella showing and teaching Mai the pleasures of being a woman, hands-on and first-hand.

First two I didn't like how they were turning out, and then someone came along and delivered something better so I felt fine dropping it. Third one I just didn't like how it was looking. Fourth one was "quick, draw this before the thread ends" and I was slow on the draw.

You seem to forget why I did it, bro. My goal is to make a person smile every day and that was the point. No need to time smiles. You can't really dosappoint me of you have fun with it.

I admittedly use it to fish for ideas for my own personal art on occasion. I also frequently draw requests and never post them because I just like drawing without getting circle jerked sometimes.

Well, since the thread is slow and I need something to do while waiting for the gates to open at work, how are you and your waifu or husbandos all doing today? I myself am doing fine, I broke 1000 BP last night and even managed to perfect an A-ranked Gouken. I'm starting to get pretty good. Maybe after I master SF4, I'll pick up drawing, huh?

The second Ruto flip. The legends were true.

Thanks buddy.

I'll keep that in mind. Thanks for all the smiles in the past, by the way. I'm sure you know that your waifu loves you.

Requesting Seaport-hime as a milkmaid with massive breasts.

[Spoiler]I haven't had a waifu since May. Well, at least I try not to.[/spoiler]

That's fine. Love isn't a must, just a flavor in the meal of life. Cherry flavor, probably.

Requesting girls from any CAVE shoot 'em up drinking Black Label from the bottle or in a glass on the rocks.

err sorry OR dropping this

LA if anyone wants to color
fav.me/dajqc9s

Very cute. Her legs seem a bit pale though

Thats a shame but will you draw my request please?

Thank you

This is my OTP

Just try to make people smile and have fun, I'm pretty certain that's the point of these threads. I'll catch you all on the 15th of February, just keep rocking away, dudes.

already doing one though

Requesting sexy female Wario eating garlic like an apple and flaunting a big butt ripping a fart

Damn

Is it mine?

Yeah I've done that as well.

who's that supposed to be?

>tfw the request you're working on isn't turning out the way you want to

I do that as well

I use to deliver when I ask that
but stopped asking for requests when I started to get nothing but shitpost requests

I always replied seriously to those things. What kind of requests were you looking for?

RIP deliveries that never got to see the outside world.

>tfw no request you work on turns out the way you want to
Be glad you can draw.

Nice, thanks man.

You're all homosexual.

does writing about a girl forcefully feminizing a boy make me gay?

everything you do makes you gay user

Mno,no,no! it must be GANON.

I fuck traps and cute girls so I'm like 75% gay, not full homo.

What? Of course not, why would it?

write more

>tfw you hope a request is being touched up and details are being added.

It took forever to get the sketch and I want the finished so bad.

Taking request for darkest dungeon styled portraits.

I'm feeling a bit down these days, so I'm sorry if I can't finish it, but I will try it.

How about Sadako Cat? I hope you strat to feel better user. Do you wanna talk about it?

>greedfags

Requesting a portrait of Amidatelion.

Can you try a dankest Aurora portrait?

oh, it's nothing serious, don't worry. You know how sometimes there's days where you just don't have will to do anything? Well it's like that. It's just a phase, it keeps going away and coming back, but I don't like when I stay too many days without drawing.

He doesn't actually give a shit dude, he just asked to maximize the chances of his shit waifu getting done

How many days it took to get the sketch yeah I'm fucking greedy.

I imagine but hey I get a chance to talk out a bit, which makes me feel slighty better.

just spent the last 3 days writing. gimme a break man

Potemkin would be pretty baller.

I hate those days user, I hope you can perk up soon. I don't like to see sad people.

>complicated design
>pressured this much to deliver quick
I-I'm sorry I'm slow

>He doesn't actually give a shit dude, he just asked to maximize the chances of his shit waifu getting done
Now that's fucked up, I actually do care. Who gives a shit if my request is done or not? If he feels like shit no one's request will be done not just mine. You faggots are the real cruel ones here. The drawfriends aren't just one night stands.

I want to draw this little faggot in girls clothes, maybe a bikini wrestling a girl forcing him into shameful positions.

>he must be drawing my request for sure with this
Man that's low

>wrestling a boy forcing him into shameful positions.
Ftfy

I hope he doesn't draw my request then. Hopefully that will show you how much of a nigga you're being.

Request Morrigan and Lilith cuddled up in bed after days and days of rampant sex. Make them look exhausted, sweaty, drenched bedsheets and toys everywhere, but Lilith still looks ready for more.

Why are you quoting me incorrectly?

Heh, only my post gets deleted again.

Lilith's flatness is a miracle of the universe.

Boys can only wrestle boys. That's the law of the lands.

She outpaces Morrigan in sexual stamina because she hungrily sucks her huge lactating tits like in that one anime.

Hey, that could another idea for the drawthread.

I follow no laws.

Looks like you're going to jail nigga.

For what exactly?

Not that guy, but I did a rough quickie for ya

>Be glad you can draw.
It's a skill they learned. Not some gift they magically got.

For displaying the 50th commandment:
Thou shall not let dirty girls wrestle with sexy boys.

Call the police then. Which girls hang around with this lil fag?

Not OR but cute

thanks my dude

So uh, any wips or drawings or anything? We're 14 posts from the end of the thread

That's super cute, thanks so much!

I decided to pick the Amidatelion request. I'll be streaming it, but I'll wait till next thread to post link.

Sorry user, i wasnt born with natural talent to draw.

Glad you like it!

Cool, looking forward to it!

Just post it twice im interested please

if you want it.
picarto.tv/TheHellrat

SMT 4 final Asahi

Dirty girls, like straight girls n shit.

So how does one go promoting his art on twitter? Do you have to tag shit or something like that? What is their policy with NSFW content?

I am completely brain dead when it comes to social media.

did this for the trick or treat thread but it closed before I could finish.

New bread soon, fellow drawfags!

>tfw the commission you're working on is looking like shit

Worst thing... especially since you don't want to deliver a shitty product, but spending forever trying to fix it is bad too.

That's way too perfect

Fantastic

cleaned it up a little

You can send the customer my way if you feel overwhelmed.

Woah nice! I'm glad you picked up that one, it seemed interesting, but I don't think I could've done it justice.

Whats the next OP pic boys