Wait a minute...hmmm

Wait a minute...hmmm

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zo-uHtaJ1Ts
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

really makes you think

What's the issue here?

Cred Forums Pass user since November 2015.

Is there a problem? Don't tell me you're a bigot, racist, alt right supporter of Trump, come on it's 2016

>black people exist
Wow I'm terrified!

really makes you think

Cred Forums Pass user since September 2012.

I know, how they haven't been cleansed is a mystery.

Mafia 3 will flop.
BF1 and WD2 will sell like mad due to Christmas.

He probably just doesn't like being pandered to like a lesser human. Which all these games do.

Bitch made Cred Forums, triggered so easily, this place and tumblr are made for each other.

>lesser human
I think niggers and fat neckbeards who spend the day in front of the computers are at the same level tbqh.

all games i wont be buying

What is this witchcraft?

Quite honestly anybody using Cred Forums.org needs to question their life.

youtube.com/watch?v=zo-uHtaJ1Ts

Wooooow

>Cred Forums Pass user since November 2015.

Pretty much, which brings us around full circle to the topic at hand.

I think we should reach an agreement with niggers, collectively kill us all ourselves and make this world a better place.

What do you think about Mafia 3? A new game where the minorities in America can play a game about the racial tensions in America. How did the developers have the player solve such racism?

By having the black protagonist killing hundreds of white people.

>italians
>white

Really forces me to contemplate.

agreed

>white men are now so triggered and scared that they are forced to see a game where not 100% of the cast is white

poor things

> Not knowing the difference between Northern white Italians and the southern arab mixed trash.

I just don't like being pandered to, it's insulting.
>a black dude

>wops
>white
WE WUZ MAFIAS 'N SHIT

> It's another nationality = race because Americans are retarded episode

>wops

Using a southern Italian insult on northern Italians. It's like calling people from Texas yanks.. Troll harder brofag

I NEVER HAD TO THINK SO HARD IN MY LIFE.
MY BRAIN IS ON FIRE

Hope they sell very well.
Cred Forums is only entertaining when they are mad.

But those faggot yanks and west coast shitters invaded TX, they try to change laws and social policies constantly. I don't think he's trolling.

>oven
>Cred Forums
You messed your meme up, bro.

>Mafia 3 will flop.

Ha. Hahahahaha. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU CAN'T BE THIS FUCKING STUPID HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!

WE

WUZ

What difference does that make retard? Northern Italians weren't any problem in America/Canada. It was the southern "italians". AKA leftover arabs from when they invaded Italy that caused all the problems in the new world. Learn some history.

>battlefield suddenly has at least 1 black in each army
>all 3 games have black protagonist
>mafia III and WD 2 both have the antagonist heavily based on Donald Trump
>Mafia III also has the KKK and racism as a big part of the story

gamers are dead articles when? the agenda pushing is so obvious it's not even funny

there are people literally this ^ retarded...

>oooooooh noooooo theeeeey maaaaaaaade aaaaaaaa gaaaaaaaaaame wheeeeeeereeee yooooooouuuurrreee aaaaaaaaa blaaaaaaaaaaaack guuuuuuuuuuuuuy kiiiiiiilllllliiiiiing whiejigoejwoi FUCKING NIGGERS!

I was pointing out your shit analogy.

>Mafia III also has the KKK
That's one of the few good things about it.
The KKK is nothing but a gang, and a cult.
Insane, white niggers.
All cults deserve to be mowed down.

They will, because NO ONE is gonna buy a game that looks like it was from 2006.

>Mafia 3 will flop.
No it won't, there's people out there that have pre-ordered this game and don't know a single fucking thing about it just because of the word "Mafia" in the title.

that black guy is a time traveler?

I don't get it.

You say that when Call of Duty is always a best seller?

How is it shit.. Calling northern Italians wops or saying they aren't white is the same as calling Texans Yanks or calling people from Washington confederates.

>caring about Western garbage

According to Cred Forums the only black people to exist are africans and plantation slaves.

All burgers are yanks.

WE

and the Irish.

You can kill whites in lots of games as black people

They just dont pander it as the only selling point

>saying black """""people""""" on Cred Forums
are you retarded? Ghetto american niggers are the worst kind.

This game is pandering to blacks as a "kill whitey" simulator. Probably funded by George Soros to help brew the white hatred..

BF1 will sell

Mafia 3 might do OK because it already has a fan base

WD2 is trying too hurt to pander for the SJW dollar and many people were unimpressed with the first

The irish aren't people. ESPECIALLY conmsidering how stupid the burger "1-drop" rule is. "i'm totally rirish! My great-great-great grandfather saw dublin once!".

I forgot in burgerland saying black is a captial offense. In my corner of the world its the preferred term.

>WD2 is trying too hurt to pander for the SJW dollar
You forget the fact that nobody cares about this.
I remember people saying Overwatch was ''obviously going to flop'' because it pandered to SJWs, and right now, only Call of Duty could take it's place as the best selling game of the year.

good
it's about time we cleanse America of all the white trash