Best nmh girl?

best nmh girl?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mAH7CLUmvhE
youtube.com/watch?v=LSfbb3WHClE
youtube.com/watch?v=UFXqJ--L_Kk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Probably biased cause I'm black but she's the closest I've had to a vidya waifu.

Shinobu

final boss

Jeane!

Though they are all pretty great except Sylvia's whore ass

That's because she's the best girl. I'm white and I agree that she's the best one. Her only potential competition is Doctor Swordfu, but she's just plain not as likable. My only issue with Shinobu whatosever is her whole 'pleading apprentice that wants master's cock' thing in NM2. It's just not my thing. I like women to be the more authoritative party in a relationship.

It's okay, you still have good taste.

I'd say between Alice and Naomi.

I'm black as well and she's probably my favorite personality-wise. I'm probably more attracted to Sylvia, but fuck her. She sucks as a person, even more so than most anyone else in the series.

With that said, Shinobu is probably best girl by default really.

h o l l y s u m m e r s

1) Dr. Naomi
2) Alice
3) Shinobu
4) Bad Girl
5) Margaret

All I see when I look at her is Samurai Champloo and Afro Samurai.

Go figure. Just like them, she looks really cool but has nothing going on beneath that attractive aesthetic.

That's okay though, 'cause they have really strong points, even if they are shallow in nature.
youtube.com/watch?v=mAH7CLUmvhE

just letting everyone in here know if you say sylvia you are most defiantly the dumbest nigger alive and should kys real quick

I liker her frills and skirt.

>Current Gen remaster of both games with 60fps

Where the fuck is it? If this the gen of remasters I want remasters of games that matter.

It's a very similar aesthetic, not gonna lie. Not him but her appearance really reminds me of the same, but it's cool, because that's more than likely what they were going for. I love the way she looks.

I really wish there were more cool black girls in vidya though, who didn't necessarily look, dress, or act like her. I applaud Suda for putting in the effort.

Bad Girl is best girl.
youtube.com/watch?v=LSfbb3WHClE

I feel you, user
I have a thing for Gothic Lolita fashion.
Celestia best grill
Which more games had characters with that fashion.

I haven't played this game in years, I liked Alice the most.

Damn shame NMH2 sucked.

Hell yes, my fellow SunButt worshiper!

Reaper~
Reaper~
youtube.com/watch?v=UFXqJ--L_Kk

The one that isn't used goods
Wait

Holly, although Naomi is strongest runner up.

Margaret, she is confirmed pure, has an amazing theme and design.