Do you even care anymore?

i hate this meme
the internet will lose its collective shit if HL3 got announced

no

Gabe Newell is a big fat shopkeeper now

I feel Value doesn't want to deliver HL3 because everyone would be expecting this magnificent game for such a long wait.

If its a good game, then we play it.
If not, then nope.

I used to, but now I feel nothing but despair and regret for believing in Valve.

I never did. HL2 held FPS back into the linear, story driven shithole it's in.

No. Valve has proven they don't care about making games anymore.

I love you honey...close your eyes

I never cared. I never played the first two, and I won't play this if it ever comes

I do, but I don't think it's ever going to come out. My friend pitched a theory to me that Gabe and Co. are waiting to make some kind of crazy revolutionary VR experience out of it.

Not now, but my interest would probably instantly be renewed if it were announced.

Gabe could just roll on the stage and hold up 3 finger and roll away and it would have a bigger impact than 4 months of top tier marketing

I want to say I've invested too much time in this series to not preorder, but honestly I haven't cared since about 2012.

yes I care a great deal but the talks about a JJ Abrams HL movie proves to me that valve doesn't care anymore.

this game will never be good enough, and valve knows it

>we

Stop talking as if /v wasn't one person

i sure want to end the fucking story somehow, but everyones expectations are (or were) so fucking high, its impossible and literally not going to happen that valve makes a product meeting expectations , let alone exceed them like they did with the entire franchise

if it does release im just expecting some open world shit or a really mediocre game, and if it exceeds those expectations , ill be happy enough to say "im satisfied about the half life franchise" for once

if the game isnt half life 1 levels of perfection, its gonna be boycotted to hell by reddit and whoknowswhat other cancer sites, the boycott will reach directly into steam profits, and theyve been winning so much money from it, they dont want the earnings to wane, ever, so practically, half life 3 isnt gonna be released, unless a miracle happens, and its actually the best game ever made (i say a miracle because valve even though a very good developer, was never flawless)

this is sadly true

hell even that meaningless christmas ARG valve employees did was a fucking chaos of speculation and hype

sums up my feelings nicely

Yes. Just have Gordon get in the helicopter, fly to the boat, run around the boat, blow up the boat and the advisors, G-Man brings you back to base. It's not hard.

Honestly... no. Not only will Valve never make Half-Life 3, but it's questionable whether they'll ever make another video game again.

Yes, we need more open world games amirite?