Tiber Septim, was he a breton or a nord?

Tiber Septim, was he a breton or a nord?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8yhoPXpaTVg
youtube.com/watch?v=Isx6dSLsQZQ
en.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Daggerfall#History
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He was a redguard, nords simply changed his race because they didn't want to admit the pinnacle of mankind was a black man.

WE

He was a mer, duh

Nord. This isn't even up for debate. It's fact. Why would anyone think he was a Breton?

According to the lore, he's a Breton.

fpbp

K A N G Z
A
N
G
Z

>hate elves, seriously fuck them
>hate Ulfric and his shitty ass rebels

>two terrible choices makes it a moral decision!

No definite answer, it's implied he's a breton, although you could say that he was an Atmoran

how is it not up for debate?
shithesda tossed the lore around left and right to suit their "muh skyrim" vision for the game, overhyping the importance of this shitty province in the lore

I'm no expert on the lore, but because Skyrim and High Rock are neighbors and come from the same linage, it's possible he was both. Oblviously Bretons and Nords are similar enough that your average yokel couldn't tell the difference.

nord if you believe in the more orthodox school breton if you believe the "heresies"

An elf-hater ditching the Empire after it signed the White-Gold Concordat is like an anti-semite ditching Germany after it signed the Treaty of Versailles.

You're going to miss out on all the fun.

If Tiber was a redguard is means he ditched them since he always appears as a Nord or Imperial whenever he pops up in a game(and I don't mean a statue.)

You know, I was actually fucking reading the elder scrolls wiki and wondering the same fucking thing

fuck dude fucking really, fucking fuck what a fucking surprise

>what is height
Tiber Septim is likely an atmoran, but it's still open to debate.

Well Bretons are a product of rape, so, unless he's half elf, which he's not, he's a Nord.

I'd like to pose another question: Stormcloaks or the Empire? Which is better for the future of Tamriel?

>was he a breton or a nord
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT THE FUCKING ENANTIOMORPH.

>Which is better for the future of Tamriel?

Empire.

Empire can't stop the Thalmor without Skyrim.

And if the Empire doesn't stop the Thalmor, *everyone* is fucked since the goal of the Thalmor is literally to exterminate everyone who isn't High Elf enough, then blow up the world.

If the entire Empire couldn barely take down The Dominion, how is a single province weakened from a civil war supposed to? Seems like a divide and conquer strategy to me. Mind you the information on the Dominions strength is inconsistent as hell due to retarded Bethesda writers.

>I'd like to pose another question: Stormcloaks or the Empire? Which is better for the future of Tamriel?
If explored at all, you found a note where the Thalmor admitted that they wanted Ulfrid around because it would waste Empire resources and ultimately make them weaker.
Even if Ulfric eventually won, the Empire would have to retake Skyrim in order not to appear weak to the Thalmor.

>Implying a bunch of faggot candy asses could stop literal dragon jesus

WUZ

>a product of rape

They're result if interbreeding of the Nedic peoples and the Aldemer over several generations. When the Aldmer were no more, they inherited High Rock.

Tiber Septim would have appeared entirely human either way.

The Empire, no doubt. Even if Wulf is right and the time of the Empire is over, a unified force (or a player character) is the only hope of fighting back against the filthy knife-ears. Not to mention the Thalmor literally started the Stormcloak rebellion themselves to weaken the Empire.

WE WUZ DRAGONS N' SHIET

>They're result if interbreeding of the Nedic peoples and the Aldemer over several generations. When the Aldmer were no more, they inherited High Rock.

They're the result of interbreeding as a result of the Aldmer going and and fucking their shit up and taking their women as spoils of war.

This was written into the lore back when Bethesda was trying to be edgy as fuck with their lore.

>Tiber Septim is 3 people
TECHNICALLY not true, but you get points for trying

I think it'd be rather cool to explore a Elder Scrolls game in which the antagonist wins. Thalmor take over, literal Nazi rule, and start a rebellion against them. Memes aside, I wouldn't mind a Skyrim II solely because the civil war left so many unanswered questions.

It was implied in this post that all Bretons were the result of rape, when the Breton race hadn't actually come into it's own until farther down the line. Furthermore by the time Tiber Septim arrived there would be no more rape to be had, the Aldmer were gone. Bretons aren't half-elves, but humans with elven blood, hence the lack of pointed ears. Tiber Septim would be indistinguishable for other Nedic descended humans such as the Nords and Imperials.

Tamriel sucks dick anyway.
Literally every other continent on Nirn has more interesting people than man/man with long ears/man of different color.

Some lore says Tiber Septim is Skyrim's favorite son. Yet lore also says he was born in High Rock. Thus a bit of trouble of his origins. Of course I wouldn't put it past the Nords to fake some history to make themselves feel a bit better about their sub standard race and province. Worshiping evil dragons and then getting their buts kicked by some elves, they need something to claim since the only butkicking humans did in skyrim were from the nedes.

He was a Nede from Atmora

clearly a breton

youtube.com/watch?v=8yhoPXpaTVg

Kyne refers to him as a manmer, I don't think it could be any more clear that he is a Breton.

ESO is pretty fun.

Then what is the name for the three-in-one bit?

I think what he means is that Tiber Septim is Talos but Talos isn't the same thing as just Tiber Septim.

So it's a Father, Son and the Holy Ghost type deal?

He is several people rolled into one concept.
You can attribute this to meta-physics or simply people lumping the great deeds of great men together.

Something like that.

Pretty much what said. Although has a more detailed explanation.

Tiber literally appeared as an imperial in Morrowind

The ghost of Old Hroldan, who was one of his men, mistakes you for him and refers to you as his breton name "Hjalti".

>Nords on suicide watch

This. No doubt the Direnni did some raping early on, but the Bretons didn't really flourish as a people until the culturally humanised Ayleids arrived fleeing the Alessian Order.

He was a god at that point, he could appear however he wanted. He appeared as Wulf which wasn't any of Tiber Septims names.

We nailed Jesus to the cross
A bunch of faggots with magic can take one down

You have to pick the shitty ass rebels because they worship Talos, without enougj worship he either dies or has to achieve CHIM again. If he dies the entire world and every God gets fucked because of how the Gods are planets in this meme ass lore. If he CHIMps out again he either retcons himself or the Thalmor entirely. The moral choice exists only to plebes who don't know the lore.

What the hell is this part of the lore? This is some 5 levels deep shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=Isx6dSLsQZQ

It's unironically the best Elder Scrolls game and the best mmo on the market.

yet he chose that race for his avatar amongst all the kinds of men
Imperials comfirmed for master race

that's not daggerfall or (moded) Oblivion

How's the Blocking?
Heard they remove some perks, that true?

Well Bretons are pretty much the shit so im guessing Breton.

Perks? ESO doesn't have perks, it has a shit ton of skills. And if anything they keep adding more and more.

>daggerfall
My nigga

>trying to get it working on my pc

fucking IDIOTS

Direnni were literally one noble clan/dynasty. They still exist in present tamriel. They weren't mass enslavers/rapists like the Ayleids.

The Nords at the height of their empire held pretty much all of High Rock, hell, they founded Daggerfall:

en.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Daggerfall#History

the whole "bretons are rapebabbies" shit is pure nonsense peddled by underageb& desperately trying to show how straight out of Cred Forums they are. fucking posers

Right, don't know what they call em
Was just something I heard really, some skills but now that I realize it that user might've meant cut content, should check the wiki
So how's the blocking? I'm a sucker for shields

The game depends on a really loose rendition of the holy trinity principle. Shields are intended for tank specs and aren't really that impressive in concept. Blocking works just like in Skyrim, except you can also block while dual wielding; having a shield makes you absorb more damage. Also, using a shield obviously levels up your one-handed and shield skill line, which unlocks one of the two taunt skills in the game.

>the humans of skyrim and the elf&human crossbreeds of high rock are the same

heh

It annoys me that the one handed weapon ultimate isn't an aoe taunt.

ESO is fucking weird in several of its mechanics and I honestly don't know what problems the developers have with AoE taunts or manual skill targeting.