not thick enough

The fact that she dies in chapter 1 and is replaced by keebo

>not Mechoto

Why is she so goddamn fat?

Keebo is literally his official name, user

She's not Hopebot

She is not NC

Her socks aren't high enough to show off her

God, the wait for V3 is gonna be painful.

That abysmal edgy art style.

Those shoulders.
She could be an American football player. Holy fuck.

Literally a disgusting cross-eyed pig.

Not brown

She's a cartoon

She is not Maki

if you could make a danganronpa what would you make
i'd make an SHSL Glassblower and have him be Weedman 2.0 with glass ninja darts who ends up being like 6th to die

>Female protagonist will have more backbone than the manlet and the talentless fuck.

Because she is lewd

HOPE

wtf i love hope now

wtf i can't feel sad now

I have so much hope, wtf

wtf i dont have emotions

Not enough hope.

JUNKO MAY HAVE RUINED EVERY ENTRY IN THE SERIES SO FAR, BUT SHE CAN'T POSSIBLY RUIN V3 RIGHT?

wtf i will kill on mitarai's command now

She's not as cute as Ibuki

The twist is everyone is Junko.

She is LITERALLY Junko.

>Just the right amount of thick
Bless the person who drew this goddess

nhentai.net/g/141474/
nhentai.net/g/170052/
nhentai.net/g/175132/

Look at all these disgusting reverse course trash, they are nothing but stepping stones for us passsers

Cred Forums Pass user since September 2016.

>those tags

I feel unsitisfied by the end of Kibou-Hen.

She's not riding my dick this moment.

How will I get erotic shots when I am her?

This is your dictator for tonight.

Reminder to purchase your own Cred Forums passes for only $14.99!

Cred Forums Pass user since April 2016.

it's funny because paying for privilege is literally the reserve course, hopeman

It certainly didn't reveal any big twist, beyond Naegi becoming the new Hope's Peak headmaster. Every new character is pointless as they're all dead but two of them, and neither Mitarai or Munakata are very important.

You'll get to go into the woman's changing room and bath, dumbass.

>Cred Forums Pass user since X

T h I c c

Is Munakata going to fucking kill himself? I'm actually concerned.
Plus I just realized literally every single leader of the Future Foundation is dead/gone except for Togami and Kirigiri who probably quit her job to be Naegi's personal mistress

I don't get how everyone was all happy go lucky here

>Remember that time I smashed your head in?
>LOL

Togami is all you fucking need.

Find a flaw.

I imagine there were some excellent apologies.

>Impostor's a cool dude, so he ain't mad. He just has Teruteru make it up to him by cooking him an awesome meal
>Fuyuhiko gets on his hands and knees and apologizes to Mahiru on behalf of Peko. Then he apologizes to Peko as well

Munakata was almost slicing Naegi's in two some episodes ago and now they're good pals.
nothin personnel kid

They probably smoothed that over when they all woke up. Plus they had a good two years of memories being best friends4ever.
They still didn't bring up anything about the whole "My lesbian best friend murdered your sister" thing and how they resolved that

I can't, he's absolutely perfect.

>The one and only character who is actually portrayed well in DR3

welp
got to kill trump

>tfw can moon
>tfw going to finish the game before everyone spoils the fuck out of everything

I mean Teruteru didn't even mean to kill the imposter, he just did it to prevent Komaeda from murdering someone but accidentally ended up killing him instead.
I want to know how everyone felt after Komaeda acted like a crazy fuck the entire time without even being in despair.
>"Hey sorry for that time I ochestrated my own murder in to kill all you fucks"

Nagito is the only one who I can see them being really mad at
I don't see how he can continue to be with them when he has beliefs like pic related.

This is where it gets weird. I can even see Hiyoko letting what Mikan did to her go, but how the hell can they just forgive this crazy bastard?

>Rewatch case 1
>Remember how hard Nagito fucks with Teru

Was pretty funny

Everyone already thought he was a crazy asshole, so I guess nothing really changes

Hajime is probably his only real friend out of everyone and they probably had that little Island mode moment where they officially become friends and Komaeda tones it down and finds his own hope

wtf I love hope now

>Changes disguises like 3 times in a single episode
Imposter is the fucking best

SIX FINGERS
I
X

F
I
N
G
E
R
S

Wasn't this the moment he changed though?

Kyoko is cute.

THERE IS NONE
SHES SO CUTE

ugh thiccer

welp

What went wrong?

no royal togami dick to please her

Everybody relax, no brash moves

Calmly put the hope in the bag and we all get out of this ok

wtf I'm attracted to Munakata now

Will there ever be a better villain than Monaca?

PUT THE PIANIST DOWN YOU TALENTLESS SHIT.

I really hope that guy does end up being a murderer or Nagito 2.0 or something.

>Munakata's face
Kek

>Monaca will never bully the HECK out of you

Why live

>trying to steal my hope

you gotta ask yourself one question, "Do I feel lucky?"

I hope V3's villain is good and not Junko again but it will probably be Junko again

wait what
did the artist fuck up?

I SAID PUT IT IN THE GOD DAMN BAG OR YOU'RE WAIFU GETS IT

my waifu is genocider you can murder all the Mikans you want.

>broad as fuck shoulders
>chicken legs and skinny thighs

>that part where the soldiers are able to broadcast the video to each other for some reason
Hack

>Mikan
>my waifu

Ha, you couldn't have been more wrong than assuming I'm a Mikanfag. Go ahead and shoot her.

bug catcher a best

That's not a waifu. That's human-shaped garbage

Honestly it would be interesting if he actually had six fingers, and he was one of the killers and the winning clue is somehow tied to that

She's the protagonist of a shitty game in a godawful series for weebs.

*bam*

All right, we're doing this the hard way, huh? Hand over that hope.

jokes on you i've already given up on life

you can't threaten a man who's waifu is already dead

the only flaw is that DR went on to have two more games

anime murder mystery was a cool premise, then they gone fucked it with the third

New plan, Komaeda gets it next unless I start seeing some fucking hope in this bag in the next fifty seconds

Stuff him in the bag then.

you've got the infinite well of hope in your hands already woman

EVERYONE
GIVE NAGITO YOUR HOPE

>five seconds later.

Lets end this charade, Hajime. It was me all along, I just needed your hope.

NOW PUT IT IN THE FUCKING BAG

No Nagito.

You are the hope.

>Bug eyes
>Dang it ron paul
No thank you

wtf i hate despair now

>Going to have to wait till January till it's released in Japland
>Probably have to wait another 6 months at the earliest for NISA to localize it, all while avoiding spoilers

Just kill me

her head is a party hat

>implying NISA will localise it

I'LL DO IT

How did Fukawa become so much better in UDG? She's going around being a hardass, giving tough love motivational speeches and shit. I like this a lot.

I don't care who localizes it as long as we get jap audio.

anybody go that laughing picture of gundam that says the filename is too big?

BEST GIRL POLL

strawpoll.me/11331904/

>seiko in anything but 1st place
>waifubait chiaki winning by that much
Rigged

>dude hinata-kun lmao

>Sonia is actually that popular
I gotta give them credit, they are the least obnoxious out of all the top waifus

Junko's dead for reals though. Both the real her and the AI are gone.

Now Junko 2.0 being the inventor chick or the ??? guy...

she is not the best girl of her game

user isn't it quite despairful?

Soniafag reporting, we're just a quiet group who doesn't want to bother anyone and honor our princess.

Only downside is she doesn't have tons of fanart, at least from what I've seen.

I'll never forget Juzo.

>Cred Forums threads literally filled with hopegun
>see a nice danganronpa thread on Cred Forums
>it's the same shit
FFFFFFUUUUUUUCK YOU

I'M JOINING ULTRA DESPAIR

He really was the best actual character in 3. Too bad he's kinda one of the most responsible for Junko having free reign.

You say that like he didn't hate himself for letting something so stupid like his feelings get in the way of stopping someone who could destroy the world and sacrificing the trust of the one he has a crush on for.

Juzo had a hard fucking life

That's not mitarai.
>Handed her the brainwashing techniques.
>Didn't tell anyone about her but his smoking hot 20 something year old teacher he never met.
At least Juzo was being blackmailed, Mitarai literally just fucked off after handing her what she needed.

Ahem... put the gun in the bag. We don't want to make a mess.

I like the cut of your jib user

Wait a minute, why didn't Mitarai ever ask Chisa what happened when she confronted Junko while he was in the FF? Wouldn't he have been like "Wow that's real fuckin weird how you confronted Junko and got out alive but she mauled your students"
Mitarai was a mistake.

She got experimental brain washing therapy, I forgot where it was said but i'm pretty sure it was.

So she was normal in the FF? After she killed the kids?

No. Experimental is a keyword there

Too bad I've got TWO GUNS

Why is your left hand backwards?

SHUT UP OR THIS BITCH GETS IT

I NEED MORE v3 INFO RRRRRRRREEEEEEE

You are wandering down a dark alley when you see this ominous motherfucker heading towards you.
How fucked are you?

She looks like she wants to get it.

>that one user who still never got the source
I wonder if he got it

Don't try to figure out plotholes. DR3 is so full of them it's actually a mystery they managed to fuck it up this badly.

>shoulder moving down with junko's arm before it even makes contact

Whoever did those inbetweens needs to be fucking fired

Autism

I open my anus.
Almost certain Shadow Munakata is the strongest character in universe considering out of all the choices Imposter had to impersonate he chose Munakata when all the shit was going down.

They literally show in Future arc that he asks Chisa about Junko after Juzo tells her Junko was innocent.

Chisa was brainwashed at that time though so she told him Junko was innocent.

After Junko was revealed as the mastermind he probably just figured Junko managed to out smart them.

Actually it might have been shown in despair arc. I can't remember but it doesn't really matter.

Mitarai, not Munakata.

Not Munakata.
MITARAI.
Why didn't MITARAI find it suspicious that the teacher he told about Junko not only confronted Junko and survived, but all her students got the despair dick.

Alright lemme get this straight. Is there anybody here who doesn't have a gun?

DON'T FUCK WITH ME

>pointing out basic errors in an animation made by a professional studio is autism

this still hit me like a truck

a big hat is covering her head

Cred Forums Pass user since September 2012.

No guns here. Only weaponized hair

Don't be so cute.

Is it true that Naegi is the heroine from DR1?

>Every goy is now labeled as such

I can't even watch this scene without tearing up.
I knew Chaiki was going to bite the dust but fuck me running I didn't think it was possible to get me to cry over a gay character until based Juzo.

Oh fuck.

Mitarai is a fucking pussy, that's all that is. Literally the entire final episode is him having a breakdown because he wasn't strong enough to confront Junko or anyone and just kept running away without taking responsibility for his actions.

That's not really a plothole.

>Cred Forums pass user since September 2012

Since when has this been a thing?

Juzo is probably the best homo I've seen in any chinese cartoon in both coolness and portrayal.

Never refer to me as cute again, thank you.

There's only one winner here.

Stop being so cute and I will.

Hajime.

He may have lost his waifu, but he managed to get his original mind back, keep all of Izuru's talents and woke all of his friends up from a coma. He's probably going to go off and have fun times with his pals.

Munakata is probably going to go into exile or something and while Naegi got his waifu back, he has to hold the burden of being the hero of hope and running a school of problem children.

TAKE IT BACK, IMMEDIATELY

LAST CHANCE, FUCKSTICK

Cute.

Well this whole thread is just one big Dangan Ronpa fest isn't it?

female protag

Cred Forums Pass user since June 2015.

ka
wai
i

>everybody hated Komaeda in the sim and in real life
Why is hopeman so hated?

He's a creep
youtu.be/nhZwL-u3XJ8

Listen guys, I'm feeling really left out. I guess you won't miss me.

You're pretty cute too, Ultimate Princess~

Do it.

Seeing as Kirigiri literally fucking lives, it's pretty clear who the winner is.

WHO SAID I WOULD LET HIM DIE

Eh, I'd fuck you too.

Everytime he opens his mouth it's always some type of excessive praise or rant about hope. They didn't start to feel totally weirded out until they found out he was assisting in the murders. Kazuichi in particular strikes me as the biggest hater.

he is also insane and in love with his dead waifu

its ok when naegi does it

Naegi doesn't aid in murders and call dead people "stepping stones for hope"

Picked up our boy.

There's nothing wrong with that.

Hearing the ED made it way worse

>All of hose Mikanfags

Disgusting.

I don't want to wait a whole year for localization.

I don't want to die.

Plus the fact that even if he told the truth by coming up with some lie like (oops I was wrong)

His word would have to go against Chisa's.

>a year
If we're luck it will be like the Vita ports and only take a few months, but then again for DR2 it was 11 months

I'm going to hate it if V3 doesn't have a portrait as exploitable as laughing Hajime

Me too user, me too.

Literally impossible. Hajime's meme magic became so strong it showed up in the Anime.

You can pretty much not count Chiaki or Kirigiri since they're the obvious waifus for respective games, and with that taken to account, how the fuck is Skanko's cocksleeve first place?

Boobs

>Aoi and Akane that low
Still number one to me

>Akane
Never liked her
>Aoi
Literal perfection.

post dis bear

>Literal perfection.

Why did DR1 have such a godlike opening compared to this season

The fuck are you on? The openings were both really good for DR3

>Shooting Shirokuma with the Dance beam when you're supposed to kill her will have her do this dance

Despair arc opening was better than the rap tho.

Boring talent.

DR3 unanswered questions

Who threw the gas grenades?
Who was in the helicopter?
Who moved the bodies to the underground complex?
How did nobody, not even Munakata who oversaw the construction of the FF HQ, notice a gigantic underground structure underneath the HQ?
How did somebody as thorough as Kirigiri not find the pictures on Chisa's corpse?
How does a bangle automatically detect somebody stepping on your shadow?
Why did Kirigiri end up on her back with the notebook perfectly concealed under her when she fell asleep forwards and the Antagonist puts you in a catatonic near-death state?
Why did Munakata say "You know why?" to Juzo? It's implied that he's killing Juzo based on what Tengan told him, hence why he blames despair right after killing him. But Juzo is completely in the dark about the "everyone being despair" thing.
Why didn't Kirigiri tell anybody or write down in her notebook that she was taking pills that would put her into a catatonic state and to get her medical attention once they get out, instead just banking on the off-chance a medical professional comes down and finds her?
Why would Tengan give Ryota an NG code like "revealing your talent" when the whole point of the killing game was getting Ryota to use his hope anime?
What was with Kizakura talking about how detectives are the causes of murders?
What was the point of bringing up Ruruka trying to form a splinter faction of the Future Foundation when nothing comes of it?
Why didn't Juzo just tell Munakata about Junko after she left?
Why did the Remnants of Despair in particular decide to take responsibility for an attack that wasn't broadcasted when the Future Foundation has many such enemies, not just those 15 in particular? Wouldn't this cast Naegi in an even more negative light to the public as it would mean him helping the remnants directly resulted in the crippling of the Future Foundation? Wouldn't they WANT to say the RoD helped them to prove to the world that Naegi's HOPE works?

Is he related to Ushiromiyas?

You're questioning shit in the same series that takes place in a world that completely fell apart because of anime, where massively complex AIs(and simulations) can exist and where you can literally remove memories.

???
Your point?

Just because stupid shit can happen in the series doesn't make it immune to plotholes or criticism.

All he needs is Mikan and a wig and he's good to go.

fuck off, Pete.

>Why did Munakata say "You know why?" to Juzo? It's implied that he's killing Juzo based on what Tengan told him, hence why he blames despair right after killing him. But Juzo is completely in the dark about the "everyone being despair" thing.
Munakata thought Juzo knew.
>Why would Tengan give Ryota an NG code like "revealing your talent" when the whole point of the killing game was getting Ryota to use his hope anime?
It's possible this bracelet was meant for Weedman, since Ryota wasn't even supposed to be there.
>What was with Kizakura talking about how detectives are the causes of murders?
It's a mystery trope. Mysteries happen because detectives are nearby to solve them later.
What was the point of bringing up Ruruka trying to form a splinter faction of the Future Foundation when nothing comes of it?
To make her even less sympathetic?
>Why didn't Juzo just tell Munakata about Junko after she left?
Cause he's a cowardly faggot.

Ryouta wasn't supposed to be in the killing game.

Then learn moon.

1-3 Despair soldiers
4 ??? Chisa did it?
5 plothole
6 plothole or Tengan/despair soldiers watching the whole time
7 plothole
8 plothole or he went nuts
9 for lulz
10 it was so he would use his talent to take over the world and because he's such a bitch that he wouldn't risk using his talent at all
11 That was dumb. Why can't detectives be caused by murders?
12 establishing bitch
13 embarrassment from not doing it earlier
14 Code Geass 10th anniversary. Also I thought it was broadcast to FF and not the world.

>What was with Kizakura talking about how detectives are the causes of murders?
This is a general concept in real life and fiction. Basically, the more heroes and defenders exist, the more people rise to the challenge of them (think Batman and his villains or cops heavily policing in real life)
>Why didn't Juzo just tell Munakata about Junko after she left?
Because she threatened to blow his secret and he was too worried about that, tense why he tried to find and kill her instead.
>How did nobody, not even Munakata who oversaw the construction of the FF HQ, notice a gigantic underground structure underneath the HQ?
Is it directly stated that he didn't know? He clearly knew where the breakers were, so I would imagine he did know.
>Why would Tengan give Ryota an NG code like "revealing your talent" when the whole point of the killing game was getting Ryota to use his hope anime?
It wasn't revealing, it was using. In his case, he never wanted him to be part of the game, and probably figured he would get too involved if he did use it, making himself a target.

Don't feel like (attempting) to answer all of these.

This is the only cool person in this thread

So, how many dicks Mikan took when she was in the despair remnants?

>"HEADMASTER JIN! A SCHOOL MASSACRE JUST OCCURED AMONGST THE STUDENT COUNCIL! WHAT DO WE DO!?"
>"Don't tell anyone, they might think it was our fault"

>"HEADMASTER NAEGI! THE FUTURE FOUNDATION CHAIRMAN JUST CAUSED A KILLING GAME AND SEVERAL MEMBERS OF THE FUTURE FOUNDATION JUST CAUSED NUMEROUS DEATHS AND DESPAIR! WHAT DO WE DO!?"
>"Don't tell anyone, they might think it was the Future Foundations fault"

I fucking hope the SHSL Reporter finds this shit out or something, these dumbasses deserved to get rioted again.

asking a mikanfag
>n-none! DR3 is not canon!
asking me
>10 gorillion

How about you go fuck yourself?

Friendly reminder that real Chiaki was betrayed by her classmate and the teacher that she greatly admired. Friendly reminder that she had the longest, most tortuous execution in the series. Friendly reminder that she died thinking she was unable to make an impact when really she was able to create the bright future she wanted for her friends. Friendly reminder she died right in front of Hajime while desperately pleading for him to remember her. Friendly reminder that Hajime created a tulpa of AI Chiaki and not the real Chiaki. Friendly reminder that there was absoultely no closure in her death, and she died in one of the most miserable ways in the series. Friendly reminder that the instigator behind her agonizing death, Junko, was able to die with happiness and ultimately get what she wanted. Friendly reminder that other popular waifus (Kirigiri, Mikan) came back to life.

Just a friendly reminder.

At least we got these threads though.

Friendly reminder that Hajime is just gonna bullshit his way to a time machine, and go save her.

>accidentally stops by in v3
>everyone wonders why the fuck this laughing guy is here
>he hops back in his time machine

I just hope the English dub will be as good as DR2's. I'm fuckin tired of the same Japanese VAs in Animes and in games.

MIKAN A SLUT!
S
L
U
T

Honestly I wouldn't even be mad. I'd be pretty fucking entertained, and the collective shitposting that'd result from it would be great.

i would lose my shit in so many ways if this happens. Kodaka might as well do it.

Outclassed talent.

Besides, I want to bully Saionji so much. I want to scold her to tears and throw her into pool. I want to take her gummies and eat them in front of her. Then I'll force-feed her with lemon-flavored gummies, palm after palm. I want to call her a stinky and take her panties so she has to going commando for the rest of the trip. I want to mock her inability to put her kimono by herself, so I'll strip her every once in a while, yelling what one day, she'll be glad to be able to dress up herself. Also, I'll take her kitty hairpins, making her long blonde hair cover her private parts. And when I'll give kimono back to her, I'll make sure to put Mr. Ants in every single pleat and Mr. Crab in her panties.

And when finally she snaps and try to bully me by any means possible, I'll spank her in front of everyone until she'll like it. And when she'll come to me, begging for another spanking, I'll mock her again, then spank her as if my life depends on it, laughing on her moans full of pleasure. Mere seconds before her climax, I'll throw her into pool once again, leaving her in her aroused state.

That reminds me, shouldn't Mitarai have warned Tengan or some shit that Chisa was very likely brainwashed the same way all his other classmates were?

Comes from a shitty franchise

You can't bully the dynamic despair duo

I actually agree. DR1 and especially DR2 are good tho without the Junko shit.

Seems a little fat

someone post the pictures with the huge ahoges

My motives...

The entire world is already doing it for me, but I'm not satisfied yet. She needs to be bullied even more, and I'm the man for the task.

>DR2 dub
>Good

Goddamn, dubfags must have low standards if that tripe is considered "good".

Good fuckin' luck, kiddo.

She reminds me of Weeby newz which makes me want to fuck her even more

I'll miss those threads on Cred Forums

she looks more normal than Komaru

Indeed. Lucky to bully such a bulliable Target.

She is the Precious Precious Flower for a reason. It's the simple fact of that every single aspect in her is bullyiable. Everything in Saionji is just an obvious tentation for an endless bullying. As I already said before, her face, her hairstyle, her character, her habits, her talent, her weight, her height, her clothes, her hobbys, her taste of music, her diet, EVERYTHING in her is a blatant tempting of serious bullying. At least you can find at least one genuine quality, in the other people. Just look at this photo, and just dare to tell me, that you don't want to bully her every day. It's scientifically proven by the best researchers of Hope's Peak Academy to be nearly impossible.

Spanking her into tears, just before throwing her into the pool is a very minimum of the daily routine Saionji gets every day!

His mullet for his actual appearance is glorious.

Dub Monokuma > Sub everyone

>Dub Monokuma

>Dub monokuma >

holy shit please leave

Weebs

>Implying it's not all the same people

I know it's tumblrshit but I have a soft spot in my heart for those Danganronpa comedy videos

You're right!
Let's start posting Hajimeme instead.

Hey! Don't missinterpret my picture! I'm taking her lunch money, that's it!

Dictators and their friends usually have some kind of fucked up feature that makes them insecure murderers. Look at Mussolini and Hitler's syphilis and Goebbels' club foots.

R07 vs. Trigger Happy Hack when?

JUZOBOYS Report in

We still got the ones on Cred Forums for now. They won't be as entertaining, but they'll still be good fun. It'll pick back up again with V3 for Cred Forums, and the Nagito OVA for Cred Forums.

All that suffering in despair arc, looking at class 77 turn into despair... at least they got a "happy" ending in the end.

Sup

I just want Hiyoko to dance on my face and body, that's all. It's not like I'm perverted.

Something like this? It's pathetic, to be honest! It's better to step on her, not letting her step on you. A big difference.

>I'm so close minded and delusional that everything which is not a jap dub is shit.
I almost ended up the same way. So I understand you.

pastebin.com/2Gs2she1

My favorite
>Juzo beats up Kyouko, Ruruka, and Ryouta with a pocket knife without cutting any of them. Also Koichi isn't touched at all, so I guess he just watched.

>you will never bully the fuck out of saionji and suck the fuck out of her qt toes and smell her feet
s h i t
Why live to be quite honest with you family?

>b-rate looking Nyaruko

You can only post ITT if your girl is alive.

But what's exactly that I'm doing, barring licking and smelling bullshit part. Saionji is smelling like garbage, if left alone. So this kind of bullying is unsanitary and low ranking at best.

I'm encouraging the others to do the same as well, insulting and berating Saionji whenever they are!

I am Polanreff, you killed my sister, prepare to die.

Soniabros report in
Our beautiful princess didn't even get scathed for a moment

Everyone in DR2 is alive, the only ones that stayed dead for good were the ones from DR1 anyways.

youtube.com/watch?v=-1m4iBKz5YQ

When's Nagito ova?

It's not weird or pathetic at all. I hear it's actually very therapeutic.

kek her fucking shoulders are wider than her hips

everyone hates you jojo shiters

I feel like the ending to DR3 was a huge middefinger for people who liked DR1 cast more.

I hope pic related turns out alright and isn't shit. She's cute.

Not really the same thing to be fair, since this time the people on both sides are in cahoots with each other.

The issue is re-opening HPA at all with fucking SHSL Bad Luck as it's headmaster. Makoto himself will be fine but expect another big bad tragedy to kick within 3 years tops.

The game's English monokuma was great. Why didn't they use him?

I know, but leave T H I S to specialists like Nidai!

They wanted to stay consistent with the dub for the original DR1 adaptation.

>people who liked DR1 cast more.
How? They were all shit

shit, meant for

Jesus fucking christ!

The DR1 cast were basically unaffected by DR3 in the grand scheme of things
DR2 as a game was shat all over by what DR3 did, especially it's ending which completely threw out of the window every message DR2's ending had
and then there's the DR3 characters, who only existed to die

It's one thing to get some sort of shallow pleasure out of the ending I guess, but for anyone who actually liked the previous games I dunno how they could be happy with the ending irrespective of who their favorite casts were or whatever

>SHSL Nursery Worker/Childcare Worker
>is in super prison
Man I wonder how fucked up she really is.

So this is despair

>an astrologist
>in prison
>a keyboard player
>in prison
>a robot??
>in prison

They fucking rattled my jimjams real good, desu.

>every message DR2's ending had

That asspull miracles happen? DR3 was true to that.

youtube.com/watch?v=25w2SGhBsrQ

Why the fuck is she so big compared to everyone else

She's not sitting on my dick

Mikan is the thickiest girl though, and alive, futhermore!

Shit aint my waifu, but only the gayest of men, wouldn't fuck her

Hotdog down a hallway

Nah, I like Ibuki more. Every single girl in DR2 is cutiepie and they all deserve hapiness, even Mikan!

DR endings are always sorta asspull-y, that's not what I was referring to.

Hajime figuratively killing himself to become Izuru is basically being treated as a good thing now. Unless the Nagito OVA expands on it, there was essentially no consequences to DR2 now either, they talk about having to atone and all but Hajime & maybe Sonia were the only ones who seemed to even have an air of trauma about them and the rest just act like how they did in Zetsubou-hen. I'm not actually complaining about the DR2 cast being brought back (I think that just the survivors would've been fine, but whatever), but the way it was handled was just extremely shit.

thicker legs, otherwise she's perfect

Is DR3 anime worth watching? Was it at least written by the writer of the games? Is it officially canon?
I felt like the open ending in DR2 was good enough, not sure if the anime was at all necessary

so rantarou can eat her out while standing

>Or just love a 10/10 body
You're god damn right

What if you'd absolutely fuck and marry each one

wtf I'm feeling pretty neutral now

OVA is good. And the interaction between DR2's cast was fun. Else it's really low quality.

Who fucking built the 2nd FF building? Why is it there? Are you telling me Tengan had an entire copy of the building built below sealevel without anybody knowing? How did the FF goons know where the survivors were?

then you're a haremfag

you have no idea how much the idea of a traditional relationship with sonia with consent turns me on

Why do all the characters in DR have mindbroken/cocklust eyes?

>mc is a giantess confirmed

"Consent"

Harems only exist by virtue of the infinite interim wherein a main character never officially chooses a girl but displays interest in each, allowing for them to vie for his affections.

The only modern tasteful archetype of harem was the true end of Grisaia, and I am not Japanese liquid snake

Truly you have set me up for something painful

Now that Hajime has talents of Izuru and no longer have his waifu, he really can use his taents to seduce every girl and even cuck Gundham and Soda.

I believe there's a doujin about exactly that

It makes me sad that we're not seeing best detective again.

Akane is actually the demure as hell when it actually came to romance going by her FTEs, even DR3 managed to fit that in with her being the shyest one there under aphrodisiac. She'd probably get more hot and bothered by cuddling than she would with the sex.

The way I see it, the DR1 survivors & the DR2 survivors basically won their battles against the uncertain fates they were pushing against at the end of their games at the end of DR3, and got all their (available) people out in one piece. There are some people complaining that DR1 cast members aren't being bullshit back to life, except that even this ties in with Makoto saying that he'd never let anything like that killing game happen again. He basically succeeded at that (even if indirectly).

The actual problem is just how shit the story in DR3 itself is and all the gaping plot holes everywhere . I hope that Kodaka realises that he's better at smaller more self-contained mysteries than he is at this big dumb epics already.

How is this so accurate to me. I want to marry her so much

Mitarai confirmed gayest of men.
like we already didn't know that

>when the despair hits you too hard and you have to concentrate on not ejaculate extracting every dick on the roster

And now he would live on the same island with her. Talk about awkward encounter!

>was programmed
>AI pilot
>Tengan
>tengan was the principal of hope academy and director of FF, how he was not able to do that, and munakata was into the remnants of despair at that time
>who say she didnt?
>you want to discuss logic on anime? thats other field
>its just a detail dont overthink it, she could just drink antagonist before
>juzo said junko was inocent like chisa did, and she was a remnant of despair, so you can do the math
>who knows
>to push ryota to the limit
>its over all the serie, its the same as telling you need dispair for hope to exist, exact opposites
>for you to suspect her, this didnt really work she was pull off the next ep
>gay fear
>the heads of FF are dead, you think that wouldnt be know to the public?

this arent plotholes maybe the helicopter pilot was

Never used to play VNs. Well not exactly VNs but games like DR you know what I mean. Are there any games besides this franchise worth playing?

Phoenix Wright.

Good, now try to address this
>pastebin.com/2Gs2she1

Phoenix Wright and the Zero Escape series are usually played by fans of DR and vice versa.

After you finish those, then you can go into the true VNs that have even less gameplay but more mystery.

Ace Attorney
Zero Escape
Higurashi
Umineko

>Umineko
What's that?

like 3 and a half

>I hope that Kodaka realises that he's better at smaller more self-contained mysteries than he is at this big dumb epics already.
I can't help but feel that this is why DR3 actually exists. He felt he at least had to tie up the HPA storyline so as to not piss off fans before he just reboots the whole thing and frees himself from the current canon so he's free to do whatever weird shit he wants to do with V3.

>Seiko and ruruka are still fighting and both clearly assume the other is the traitor at this point, but really that doesnt make any sense because if the other person was the traitor their first target would be the other one.

I always assumed this was about the high school exam, not about being the traitor of Future Foundation. Ruruka even later says she believes Munakata is the traitor in the killing game.

A Visual Novel about Magic being completly fake

i can belive somebody take his time to note every single little detail that didnt make sense, i take it i could explain most of them surely but, why would I do that?

All-purple color scheme is kinda meh

so it's Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright?

>Seiko is holding cure w, when she dies, which explains where kyouko got cure W, which is a bit better than the previous explanation of "She found a random medicine and drank it" However it's been proven not to work since she gave it to bandai and it didn't fucking work. So why does she think it'll work at all? I guess it still makes sense if you assume its a last resort and her options are hope this medicine that didnt work last time works this time.

She tried giving it to Bandai as he was being poisoned, but Cure W may be a medicine that has to be taken before it goes off.

>Juzo breaks free of mind control with the power of who gives a fuck.

The power of CAN ANYONE REMOTELY CONTROL OUR BOY JUZO or that he just took a spear out of his arm and that pain could override the mind control candy or whatever

>Seiko lives getting shot with a missile
>A full building drops on togami and weedman. They both live. So does all his men apparently.
WAH WHY AREN'T ANIME PHYSICS LIKE REAL LIFE

>Luck is magic.
Rule of funny

it's more and less stupid at the same time

Luck isn't funny when it's Komaeda.

Suda51's mystery point & click game Silver Case comes out on Steam sometime this month I think. The demo of it was interesting (it's a lot edgier/more serious than the stuff mentioned in though, for what it's worth)

Those iOS Layton spin-offs featuring his son were pretty cool.

>she has clothes on

Generic 2d weebshit

What if I like Chisa?

>implying DR2 wasn't low quality
>implying DR1 wasn't mediocre

all this descriptions are the same but with different synonyms, its like reading the horoscope

Really now? Since when you can make a scientific psychological(lack of better term, sorry for contradiction) test from ONE of your favorite girls in ONE series?

If you can't do it right, don't do it at all

I am not that user but it's fun, that's it.

Greatest vn ever written. I recommend to read Higurashi first tho.

Not the same user, I have a different one.
>Seiko
You have best taste.

Kek
What about our lovely child-loving teacher, Chisa Yukizome?

Mikan fag here and this is objectively wrong.

Stop deluding yourselves, everyone.

>women being exclusively used as tools to emotionally manipulate male characters (and the audience)
at least kirigiri actually does things besides being moe

She looks like the fat chick from 22 jump street

She is basically Naegi's karmic reward at the end though.

So it seems that Dr1 characters will be relevant in V3. Kirigiri and Asahina had been spotted in the background in the official cover art for the games.
Them being descendants of the old crew is more plausible each day.

I just want Hiyoko to spit into my open mouth, I don't see what's wrong with that.

What if my boi is alive and getting laid?

she also singlehandedly solves the killing game and saves the survivors, even though it's portrayed in a dumb as fuck way

those are their dr1 sprites, unless they're wearing their old clothes for some reason those are just placeholders and you're stupid
>official cover art
What

Please take this shit back to /drg/ where people can circlejerk and cum on each other

Something like 36

I would also add Ever17 series. Not very interactive but is still a VN focused on mysteries ratehr than romance

retarded plotline about one guy playing a role of a man and woman in the story

Literally only real Chiaki. She does nothing else of note.

Post 'em all, they are always fun

Peko Pekoyama murdered a woman
Peko Pekoyama later murdered the red haired best friend of said woman by ruthlessly caving her skull in a premeditated murder.
Peko Pekoyama would then attempt to frame another friend of her victim in the hopes that she would be blamed for her crime which in turn would lead to every one of her classmates being executed.

Peko Pekoyama did this all without being brainwashed.

Upon waking up from a coma
NOBODY
HAS A PROBLEM WITH THIS
IN THE FUCKING SLIGHTEST

I like how Makoto in the ending decided to reopen Hope's Peak, only to establish that Ultimates are superior than normies again. How will the world will react to this? And it also should've showed then cleaning all the blood from the fucking school, it's not everyday that you go underground and find crazy death machines.

placeholders, no idea why they'd release that in a screenshot though.

You are delusional if you think its a differnet universe or a reboot.

But Chiaki is pretty much the only waifu with a decent amount of development and plot. And as manufactured as it may have been, the tragedy of episode ten fucking got to me

Monokumas were used as placeholders, Kyoko and Asahina are part of the plotline

i think it's possible they may be mentioned
i don't think it's possible that they will show up in the flesh in their clothes from dr1, that's retarded

>Makoto didn't reply to Kirigiri's death with a photo of her being alive while saying "CURE W"

What if they see the old pictures from their DR1 school life?

Tell me about Seiko!
Why does she wear the mask?

I want to gently tie up Ibuki and nibble her earlobes!

>prefering rap to the god tier future arc opening
how?

>chiaki
>waifubait

Only in the anime fan fic. She's objectively the best girl in DR2, which makes her the best girl overall because that's the best game.
It's ok user, Seiko will always be second place in my heart

You don't need to remind me bro. I consider Chiaki and AI Chiaki entirely different, and that's what makes it so tragic. It was their friendship that not only helped her become more normal, it was also what killed her. At the same time, it was what ultimately gave Hajime hope and a future, but she never knew this. She died thinking she had lived a pointless and unfulfilled life, even though she was the most important character in the series.

She was the one good part of Despair arc.

>how the hell can they just forgive this crazy bastard
He did it for HOPE

All he was trying to do was kill off a bunch of mass-murdering RoDs, I'm not sure there's even anything to forgive.

>nanako chat

my sides

>Kinzo Jr as the SHSL Dictator
Yes please

>Still no Chisa doujins
>No doujins of her reverse raping Juzo while teasing him that Munakata loves her
>No doujins of her cucking Munakata with Junko( or random guys) to make him despair just to erase his memory in the end
>No doujins of her fucking the class 77th under the effects of the aphrodisiacs
>No doujins of her getting raped by Reserve Course trash
>Not doujins of her /ss/'ing multiple kids in a park just to edn up killing them
>No doujins of her raping a sleeping Munakata in the third killing game (with everyone else sleeping the same room), getting dissapointed by Munakata's dick and endurance, but cumming at the moment of suicide, thinking of Munakata's despair

>If we ever get a doujin, is probably going to be vanilla shit

Is this what despair feels like?

Hajime probably admits now that he's pretty similar to him as a person in a lot of ways, can't really hate on him.

Why do i see people on Cred Forums discussing anime and doujins while people on Cred Forums discussing V3 game?

To fill you with despair.

>mfw everyone bullying Komaeda throughout DR2

The final boss is always big, just like in Dragon Qu-

Komaeda did nothing wrong.

Who cares what he did? In the end, everyone got out, alive and happy.

She was born and raised to be a hitman and all.

Do you think they had this island moment too?

Maybe, between two bros, there's nothing to hide. Those two are friends now.

hinata-kun?
Where are you going?

What do you think komaeda kun does with his robot hand?

The same thing he did with Junko's hand, obviously.

Hope things.