Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0EI_0Ir2-3E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ANIME-INSPIRED

i still kind of want to fuck him though

>LOL HEVVY WEPONS GUY
>BUT TEENSIE WEENY FEET
>LOL LIL BITTY HEAD XDD SO RANDUM

Fucking cancer, this is why this garbage game failed miserably and got sent to the realm of F2P trash

Dirge of Cerberus has the worst character design of any game ever, when it wasn't purely ripping off Foxhound.

Gearbox devs are a bunch of numales that need to make a generic stereotype of gymfags to make them don't feel insecure.

Fucking horrible, all of them.

dont talk shit about vulcan raven

ALL UNITS BE ADVISED
FEMINISM IS AWESOME

>skipping leg day

Neat concept. Poor execution.

>people genuinely think Geralt is more handsome than Venom
wew

literally
>hold the fuck up
turned into its own character

He is

hahahahhaa oh wow

or badass goku

Actually his bio defines him as:

>When he’s not clotheslining bears for fun, Montana can be found suppressing enemies with his fearsome minigun and soaking up industrial-sized buckets of hurt on behalf of his comrades. Self-appointed morale officer of the Battleborn and friend to all.

So there you go, the only white male in the game.

This makes more sense though, since they stole his minigun too

Look at this faggot, look at him and barf in disgust.

>That head
>That fucking hair

Kill me now.

Rip

Reminder that one of the heroes is literally t3h pengu1n of d00m

No (you)

wow you couldnt pick shitter pictures for that image

Why is his design bad again?

Read

>The head
>The feet

You tell me.

God that entire game had shit designs.

This is the purest example of awful character design but good artwork. Really shows the importance of art direction

>Shimon Belmondo

ciri + yen + ves are great. geralt's fine. triss fucking sucks

Not all of them but I still can't forgive that gay mummy that was suppose to be grant

Oh so yeah let's make him have normal head and normal feet to make him normal hulk sized guy to not stand out with anything only the way big he is

literally use your brain

This is pure shitposting, it tells me nothing.

Yes they're head and feet. Please articulate a whole sentence my friend.

who's venom

t. weeb cuck

>playing witcher 3 without playing witcher 1,2 in 2016

why

He has exaggerated proportions, which means its a bad design, i guess?

>The racket he makes when he walks

venom snake

Yeah totally. Fuck styles man.

>playing witcher 1

I tried three times and could NOT find the patience.

it's a better game

i'm casual and tw3 is the only video game i've liked in the past year

i prefer to spend my time looking at the nicer graphics

This is like some weird fusion of yaoi and bara art style

you seem over upset by this

>no ponytail
Why?

The worst part about Battleborn is that the concept art isn't actually awful, but when it gets fed through their design department, it comes out looking like this.

so how is this okay but not the big tits mage in dragon's crown?

because while Valve made choices for their character design based around shilohette identification of characters. This isn't a style so much as a poorly imitated rip off

WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?

Even if they completely obliterated the Prince's character I'm having fun.

>that cylinder

Poor Kaiser

>pizza blade
>pizza shields
>pizza book

get this boy some dominos or somethin

>Tfw really like battleborn and wildstar's cartoony art style

their writing department really cannot write good announcement posts

BELTS.

If your design can't stand out without a retarded gimmick that relies on le memes then maybe your design is shit

What pisses me off the most about Ernest is that the core concept isn't even bad.

They just somehow make it both boring and horrible at the same time.

>Legs

>Vesemir
Fat, greasy slav. Shit.
>Yennefer
More like Yiffer.
>Geralt
Shitty, greasy, ugly, slav.
>Ciri
Whore slut.
>Triss
More like Piss.

Lloyd and Ludger are the best

Suspenders are just belts worn around the shoulders

This guys awesome. Fuck off.

I want to cosplay this someday.

sick opinion bro

I like them, so silvery~

>retarded gimmick that relies on le memes
The small head is something artists use/used alot to show just how muscular the character is. Just look at old marvel, Rhino is a good example. Its not a meme user.

>marvel
Like the post says, shit character design

Everyone in this pic activates my vag juices,
Anything witcher related gets me on babbymaking mode.
I don't believe i will ever feel immersed on any other game ever like this one.

This is the most disgusting, self wanking, douchery indulging, circle jacobian codwalloping faggotry i have ever seen.

HAHAHAHAHAHA
my god gear box, step your shit up man.

more like fire emblem mistakening
>shoe funnels

I unironically like that guy. His small head makes me laugh. Nothing more to it than that, really.

Anyway, I nominate Skullgirls (mostly Peacock), the rest of Battleborne minus the birdbro, and Overwatch.

Fucking trash tier sewage slurping toenail chewing gutterslut.

Objectively a better design than the knight faggot from Overshilled.

Some people have a hard time aiming their feet into their shoes

That looks like shit

Does anyone have a picture of that Disgaea character who is just a generic loli with one belt around her chest

bullshit : the post

the valkyrie?

Not even you believe that.

The girl warrior?

Hope you ain't shit-talking my Disgaeafu.

It's not really "character design" from any actual game studio, but I will never get why this shit is so popular. Most of them look shitty and out of place, and I'm not even talking about the fact that they're glossy low poly models ripped from the sims.

This is probably worse than GI Microcephaly, because he could be fixed by just making his head proportional to his body, while this shit is just full of asymmetry and awful design.

Lightning still makes me want to projectile vomit into a smoking toaster while sitting in the bathtub

heres my attempted improvement from another thread

>medieval fantasy game
>you can make you character have a fucking afro

>the only character that would look good in that art style
>do not put he in
I'm still mad

They couldn't have 2 draculas in the game

I honestly don't think it's that bad. I mean yeah, not a sterling example of character design, but other than the fact that lightning has the curvature of a lamppost there's nothing out and out bad about her.

Literally the only problem here is the fact that he has the most retarded haircut in the franchise.

I will never not be mad

excuse me? This post is problematic.

How do you even fuck up this bad

The concept art guy must be crying blood when he sees the final model

nah just kiddin. edgewolf is cool after a while

That's actually better

I honestly don't think this is really that bad, beyond the comically small head.

Everything is fine but the hair. Whoever the fuck decided that shit was okay should be fired.

So fucking bad.

Obligatory.

Yikes.

I actually don't really hate this. I'm not really a fan of Nomura's designs at all usually but this is actually pretty damn tame compared to a lot of other Nomura or FF stuff.

>no babby legs
>no penis neck
>arm makes sense
bretty gud

Would have been good if you removed the huge neck and chin and moved the horns up

>someone actually approved this

Usually when I see shit design I just laugh, but for some reason I don't quite understand that hair actually makes me a little bit mad.

looks fine desu

I dare you guys to find a worse design.

user

copy that

He just looks like a Generic Bad Guy #2749 JP edition.

The artist doing this promo image probably wanted to draw the protagonist depicting all gear he might have equipped in the game. its over-designed but that also seems to be the point, its not supposed to be about the protagonist, it's literally 'this is what the items in the game are like'

Also why is Magic art so appropriate as video game concept art

>black lipstick

Why japan thinks that man using lipstick is badass while the rest of the world think it is fucking faggot?

He's so generic he looks like a digimon in thumbnail.

literally anything japanese

Jap villains have always been too fabulous for my tastes.

I kinda like the wings design, the wings holding guns and everything else is retarded.

Yeah it's edgetastic, but he looks completely fine

Japan has a lot of shit backwards.

Is tekken made for mexico and south america? Almost all if the characters have a Latino vibe to them

>high heels

What's with Japanese people and belts?

I think that's less character design and more character itself, I can't stand """punk""" girls

It isnt the worst design ever they could have made it a lot more edgier.

This would look alright, if his chin was more manly wide. I mean come on, it's Simon Belmont.

My quick fix

Well now he's just boring.

I think that's just your inner racist, user

I wish you luck.

>robori
Classic shit.

at least he isn't stupid. And in that game, he would look great. Only normal creature in that shitfest.

That's not random though. That's just basic irony.

>does acrobatic shit
>wearing this pants

wetpolnareff.jpg

Looks great.

People have edited him to have a perfectly normal head and the design was fine.

The head is disproportionate to the point of being distracting. It becomes the whole point to the character, and for many of us, it's not a very interesting point. The tiny thin legs may also be an issue to some people, but I really don't mind those so much.

Oscar Mike, Phoebe and Benedict are the only good character designs prove me wrong

Is that female warrior an actual female?

So this is them ripping of Angry Birds, right? Are all the characters rip offs of other games?

For example being a buff dude in japan means you're super gay and being a scrawny faggot with emo hair means you're super straight

For the most part, I think this is pretty good, but the pants, boots, and...whatever kind of weapon that's supposed to be are just terrible.

Chilebro here, I can confirm fighting games, especially Tekken are super popular down here

>those shoes
Who the fuck would wear the opposite of sandals?

>hey what was Grant Danasty? I have to do a design for him for this castlevania game lol
>He was a pirate/thief kind of guy
>so a shinigami, got it

fucking Obata

I think they see smooth designs as plain and the belt is an accessory that can be added (though it shouldn't) to any piece of clothing. The same is true of zippers but I imagine they are less fun to draw and don't fit into every setting.

i keked

I guess not enough people played his game to put him on the edge-o-meter. If it was red instead of purple in his color scheme, he'd easily be Donte tier.

kek

>i've got a bone to PICK with you

Is he a dentist or something?

Idk user, Cristiano B-side from Traces fatias might as well be plagurism of devil jin

I would say the most common problem with bad character designs is unpractical concepts. That's a given. The second one however is when art looks like it was made first and given plot second. It really feels impersonal and leads to a lot of games having practically interchangeable designs with how things look in relation to each other. That being said, Battleborn does the opposite and fails every time. It's astounding to me how utterly repulsive that game's aesthetics are.

He's the death of cavities everywhere.

If this guy was a little thicker I would have thought it was a captaingerbear thing.

I believe they're called slippers user.

This guy kind of looks like a character who'd be in an amateur yaoi visual novel

Hot damn

The thing that bothers me the most is the random ass metal chains
for what purpose is it for?

It's a demonic/spirit trait. Corpses and ghosts are often drawn with darkened lips like that, demons too.

To be honest those pants look really comfy.

I hope whoever made this knows that they are the biggest faggot.

Took me a moment to realize there wasn't supposed to be a little guy standing on his wing.

It's not even a rape fighter or anything fun like that, which would justify the attention paid to animating the bulge in every male sprite.

Apachii is popular because LITERALLY NO ONE ELSE WILL MAKE MALE HAIRS.
Wait there was that one guy with a steam-only mod with 11 variations of justin beiber's hair...

little girls cant have tons of armor, or use huge shields, or smash people with hammers

Seems like no one dislikes the design itself, just that this is supposed to be Grant. The design is pretty cool, but I understand it's pretty bad for who Grant is supposed to be.

none of the judgement designs are terrible on their own but they're bad when you know they're supposed to represent a character.

This is Maria.

This better be a boy

What a boy-molesting fruit.

I actually like his design.
And Noel in general.
Fuck, I only played FF13-2 because Noel was like Tidus done right.

Nah, that's a terrible design on its own. What the fuck is even going on there? How does that owl survivor, even even get in there?

True. And jeez, I remember her voice being suicide inducing.

This dude looked slick as fuck though, and was made just for this game I think, so you can't level the same criticism at him.

If absolutely nothing else, this game gave us the best version of bloody tears. If you disagree, you're fucking lying.

I dunno but she uses it as a blunt weapon. the bird.

What's even worse is that he has the most cliche fire-and-ice kit in game, even when his character design doesn't call for it.

>Heavy armored loli knight

On the plus side, he totally fucking improved Cornell's design. Knight Mechawerewolf was fucking ace as shit.

>Maria's entire thing is about becoming an oppai loli
>THOSE ARE A SACRED GIFT

pffffttttheh

reminds me of Jack from Powerstone

I also liked its version of Iron-Blue Intention.

and yes god damn Bloody Tears in Judgment is so fucking good

I honestly hated BEYONDU THE GRAVEU's look compared to BASED BRANDON HEATO

>Just fuck my character design up

>mod gives you the option to have varying styles for over a thousand different scenarios and play throughs you can try

>WHY WOULD ANYONE PICK THIS SHIT,
>IT DOESN'T FIT MY CHARACTER SO WHY WOULD ANYONE ELSE USE IT

There is literally so few mods for males that we just work with what we have. Even then you can build your character to suit the style, you don't shove shit together like a Frankenstein creation. Those work well for me anyway since I mod my game to be more "anime-esq"

Actually I take that back, I just remembered the ending.

Was this character designed by Rob Liefeld?

More like this

when you skip leg day and your mother had zika

This shit still makes me laugh.

nah more like this

Post the naked version

Literally an old rumour from 2008.
It's not that buff men are seen as gay in Japan, but when Japan receives requests and mail from America saying "why aren't there more buff men?" "Where are all the buff men?" It's bound to get the "are you.just gay?" Reply. Also video games are for children, buff men don't play video games, only the west has this culture of grow men playing games.

Poor fucking artist. I feel bad. Maybe he can submit his designs to someone else who won't debauch them so terribly.

This honestly doesn't look that bad.
Sands of Time Prince was GOAT though. What an amazing design.

who is Cable, and why are his feet XBAWKS HYUG?

wait for the next deadpool movie

Are you just turning him into a manlet or are you making his head big thus giving him "normal" proportions?

are you retarded, you know magic and elves arnt real either dumbass

Because some women actually have tits that big.

Yes

Those are some awful fakes, holy shit.

Thighs like that exist too?

Literally fix the hair and its a damn solid design

don't try to argue with him, user. he's just one of many people who like to run their mouth about shit they know nothing about. everything is memes here.

What the actual fuck is going on with his neck?

what is this outfit

That's a great improvement on a shit design

Good work

it's actually like a shrunken head and there's poles coming out of his eye sockets that the skull mask attached to.

for some reason the skull can extend out.

the game failed for many reasons, shitty art design doesn't make it in the top 5

He has about the same proportions as Reinhardt doesn't he?

>p
>when the model team uses the concept art for a suggestion rather than faithfully duplicating it

this shit pisses me off to no end

why are art/model teams in video games so fucking incapable of communicating with each other?

Very few of the Etrian Odyssey characters are little girls, you know. They're just drawn in a cartoony way by a guy who mostly deals in loli so it's easy to think they're younger than they really are.

Fucking no

>ITT: Shit-tier vidya character design

okay

Seems like its weebshit that has the most blatantly terrible designs, while western games are plagued with a bunch of forgettable cookie cutter bullshit.

Anyone have any appallingly terrible western designs to prove me wrong?

Of course there's anything from Netherealm so lets just get that out of the way

I dig that he shares a few elements with Caius' accessories, but his weapon is just overdesigned shit. Serah was the same.

the whole character designs of ff6 is literally layers upon layers of mismatched clothings
its belts on eveything tier

You realize the drawing you just posted to justify your point has a comically oversized human head for the tiny helmet head that reinhardt actually has. It even fucking clips through the helmet when it's overlaid.

What where they thinking?

>appalling western design

say no more senpai

Reinhart didn't skip fucking leg day.

>Shoes just missing a part.
But...why?

who is this gigaloli?

That really goes to show just how boring the design is anyway and they just distorted his proportions to make up for it.

I thought it was some weird death note fan art when I saw that pic.

make him into a badass Dwarf and he'd actually be a solid 7/10

user, this woman has implants.
Dangerously large implants. Implants that can really fuck her up.

Ninja Theory can't design worth a damn

>What where they thinking?
They weren't

Individually, these would be ok.
But layered on top of each other like this just gets them lost among themselves.

>these are the "waifu's" of this game

what were the devs thinking?

why did they actively choose to make everyone into a inbred or a goblin?

hey man early Leifield was ok, it has a sense of motion and chaos to it...

thats some nice bait

The entire cast of Indivisible is just the weirdest combo of ugly, bland, and over-designed that shouldn't even be possible. They suck in ways I can't even describe properly.

The ugliest elf ever created

18 years old

(You)

I always though the mimic wore so much stuff because he needed to create costumes on the fly.

The whole cast is kinda ugly, especially with the weird sweat gloss on everyone, but she really does take the cake.

Go back to tilling crops, peasant.

Nigga you gay

that's an elf? I thought it was a goblin

you literally cant defend

>warlock
>Slardar
>Terrorblade
>Elder Titan
>New Venomancer

>Hey, remember how Tolkien elves were apparently perfect on everything but on the contrary they were as flawed as humans (or more) at times thus leading to a lot of deep stuff?
>Well fuck that, we PROGRESSIVE now.

>used to have a huge boner for DA2 cassandra despite the game being shit
>DAI destroyed her face

Hate. All I feel is hate.

kek

Thing is, that's just anime bullshit. They have the typical issue most designs of that kind have: overdone, boring in execution due to lack of real creativity and the classic really fucking stupid attire choice. If we were by this we'd end up listing most vidya characters from jap games. In other words, the red claw girl is just boring and mediocre, not terrible. Looks like something perfectly designed to appeal at teenager weebs.

Clown girl it's pretty passable however.

>those boots
>keeping that poor owl trapped in the staff
>three fucking belts on that corset

I dont even play the game but I still have a fap folder of them

>he Capcom project leads also recalled Ninja Theory's initial penchant for concentrating on cool visuals first, then building the world image from there, regardless of whether the gameplay matched well with it or not. "I remember, during the first stages of development, one of the illustrations we got for a regular enemy had this huge blade on his right elbow," Itsuno said. "It was actually on pretty much all the enemies! Apparently the designer really liked putting blades on people's elbows."

>"So we asked how the guy was gonna attack with this blade," Eshiro continued, "and the reply was 'Oh, he doesn't use it much'. So we said 'No, no, that's not going to work as a game' and had them rethink it a little bit."

This goes for most Tales designs. Baba's idea of a good looking character is a feminine looking man with a katana. Or a skeleton with a long robe and a katana.

Looks like could be a jojo stand

Not really

>qt
>qt
>redhead
>other redhead
>blue chick
what more do you want

Why is this guy such a fuccboi?
He looks he has regular prostate orgasms.

Ludger and Yuri a best.

No it doesn't. Way too edgy, boring color palette, non symmetrical design.

My fucking sides.

Why did you just post a blank image?

Not so much character as it is armor.

I don't like Ludger's hair color, but for the most part he breaks the most.

Haven't heard that one in a while

master chief

are you really asking Cred Forums what they think is bad character design?

Cred Forums thought Overwatch was going to fail because the characters were just boring archetypes

Why is he wearing a toilet?

i'd fug him

>boring color palette

No one in Jojo has a canon color pallete

>non symmetrical

A lot of stands aren't symmetrical

>No one in Jojo has a canon color pallete
Exactly, it doesn't get boring and drab. There's always neat coloration going on. That shitty blade-armed thing also doesn't have the Jojo aesthetic in any way.

Those chains have to add a lot of tension and power to that bow.

The chain bow and the halberd arrow are so retarded that I didn't even noticed the absent feet

>No one in Jojo has a canon color pallete
No stand has a gray, shit brown and dirty red color pallete either, it's always something colorful.
>A lot of stands aren't symmetrical
The vast majority of them are, in fact I can't think of a single one that isn't.

Since when was Cable a Megaman character?

HOBBY GRADE.

GENDER BLENDED

Ebin

ALMOND UPGRADED

TACHYON ANALYSED

It looks like a normal character at least in the thumbnail

I think OP character looks like he'd be fun to play as.

I used to do that with my hair whenever I took a shower.

You leave Goth-Tits out of this. We've shared many a fap together.

RIPOFF

>all those belts
what is it about japs and belts?

...But that's literally the old character with different proportions. So the old character is only interesting because he looks stupid as fuck.

fucking bunch of sheep in this thread
this looks great, just cause some things in battleborn look like ass dosnt eman everything related to it is shit by default

good clean design, with a easy instantly recognizable forms and silhouette

>CHARACTER: TRIGGER

battleborn design in a nutshell

Doesn't change the fact she's wearing a skirt made of fucking belts.

>Original character do not steal

Does it count as stealing if it was intentional for him to be the most generic cowboy ever?

Spidey got dat booty GODDAYMN

Left 4 Dead's tank looks more anatomically correct than Montana

More like the most romanticized cowboy ever.

>hurr ima gurl
No wonder why you have such a horrible taste
Women have zero appreciation of art and design, being crude and mindless beings themselves

hehe

why his head so small?? hehe funny... haha

That's so ridiculous it rolls back around into being kinda cool.

Other than the weird hair, he's just so forgettable

The majority of people are literally saying the concept and overall appearance is great.

The hell are you on about.

Inspired by =/= stolen
Why did this mindset become commonplace?

agree, those niggers' desing looks fucking horrifying.

Not vidya

Looks like Silver Chariot/Death 13

except it is retard

What you said makes little sense, how can any single human have zero appreciation of art and design? Are you stupid?

Oscar Mikes a dubloon in a sea of chocolate coins

Part 5 annoys me because everyone has to have a battle cry

>Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda
>Ari Ari Ari Ari Ari(vidercci)
>Vola Vola Vola Vola

>dat am a serius

I always thought that Reinhardt was using a big mechanical suit of armor, though in the comic he was a pretty big guy to begin with relatively speaking

It kind of is.

I kinda dig it though.
It's like everyone's wearing fancy rugs.

>Can't write an interesting character
>Try to compensate by making their design "interesting"

His angry expression is so ridiculous, I mean I couldn't really see it before but now... I can't stand it

A classic

I actually don't think either of these are all that bad.

Trip (the girl, I think) is actually pretty hot and does things to my dick.

I was talking about women, not humans, moron.

Oh god what did they do to Nidhogg
they had perfection
why did they throw it all away

If women were not humans, then there'd be no way to procreate with them. Idiot.

Those are literally the same exaggerations. Gigantic arms, small head, small legs. Blizzard just knew when to stop it before it entered ridiculous territory, and gave him stylish armor and weapon. The BB guy sucks because he's just generic and boring if not for the proportions, while Reinhardt has substance beyond that.

That fucking shit is a new Nidhogg?

Honestly, on its own, it's not bad, actually. The fucking problem (and it's a fucking HUGE problem), is that it's supposed to be DANTE. Motherfucking Dante from the Devil May Cry series.

Nothing about this design is really evocative of Dante, the Son of Sparda. Assuming you were talking to someone who was a huge fan of the original games but had somehow never heard of Ninja Theory's DmC game (assuming they'd been living underneath a rock for the past 6 or 7 years), if you told them this was supposed to be Dante, they wouldn't believe you.

On its own, he just looks like a punk. Honestly, if DmC were just its own thing and if the writing weren't complete shit still, he'd be fine basically.

>Ninja Theory can't design worth a damn
Nah, I kinda disagree. I don't really like them as devs but they do have good character designers and artists. They just need to, you know, make a good game to accompany their aesthetics.

Also it was Capcom who forced the change on them. Their earlier designs were closer to classic Dante. It's still NT but Capcom, especially Inafune back when he was still at the company, is to blame.

It needs work but I don't hate the concept out right, gives me an interesting idea for some sort of Adeptus Mechanicus-lite version of transformers with this being megaton.

take that back you fucker

Humans can create mudbabbies even with nigras, you subhuman.
Women, downies, nigras and fetuses are no more human than cumshots.
Humanity is more than just genetics - it is also the results of it. Most importantly brain, which is something only men have.

Yes

youtube.com/watch?v=0EI_0Ir2-3E

True, but his helmet-less skins actually show his head as larger than the helmeted version.

>Nidhogg 2
Let me guess, they're trying to expand Nidhogg? New weapons and mechanics?
Completely missing the appeal of the game?

Yep.
A shame, isn't it?

I always thought FF6 is example of "overdone" actually working. The art style isn't you average anime shit and it meshes well with all those layers. I don't know why but I always found it reminescent of bizantine and middle east style, giving impression that it's not just another weeb fantasy world. It's hardly a belt tier bullshit.

What's unfortunate is that the artist is actually good and can do a style that isn't this wacky meme youtube bait shit.

What if I don't like FF but really like Yoshitaka Amano's designs and artwork in general?

They could've done multiple weapons and still kept the feel of the game. Look at Bushido Blade, for instance. It still has the purity of dueling while having some variance in weaponry.
But adding in a bow as a non-joke weapon is a huge mistake.

You faggot. Leave Rosa out of this.

>take Nidhogg
>add like 20 new levels
>give it online multiplayer
>you have now made Nidhogg 2
It's really not that fucking hard.

Multiple weapons wouldn't work. Nidhogg's combat was based around you both being 100% even in terms of basic ability. There was only one weapon and so you always had the same moveset with the same strengths and weaknesses. Adding a ton of weapon types would just turn it into a crappy fighting game.

I honestly did not buy Tales of Legendia because the protagonist looked so terrible.

I always hated this girl.
Her outfit looks like it was constructed by a 3 year old who was allowed to dress herself.

True, true.
The only acceptable solution is to give both characters two weapons they can swap between- a sword and a poleaxe, perhaps.
Even then, that'd upset the throwing-your-sword penalty of losing your weapon and ability to instantly kill.
Really, they should've just added more stages. Maybe add in two more stances or something if they really wanted to change up the mechanics.

>>give it online multiplayer
>can go full autism with my friends
It'd be so great

I'm still mad about this

Multiple weapons would have to be game modes. You couldn't have swords and spears in at the same time. On the menu you pick which weapon appears and you both get that weapon and only that one.

Think she kept that necklace after shooting herself?

nice.

I fucking hope they do.

underrated

Yeah yeah, and everyone should be wearing plate armor to appeal at the edgy neckbeards.

as for this
>a
>fucking
>cone

Every single character in this.

How come when Cred Forums talks about bad character designs it's always males. And females are not only defended but it downright makes people upset when you one bad thing about them.

so I could make jotaro have blonde hair, wearing green lipstick, wear a yellow trenchcoat and it'd be fine? What about Dio with black hair and white clothes?

>waifufags are retarded
More news at 11

I wish idiots would always stop thinking with their dicks. The world would be a better place if they did that.

>What about Dio with black hair and white clothes?
That'd look sick as fuck

Had everything I hated about fantasy from every angle
>completely unoriginal setting
>completely unoriginal story
>character is Gruff Mcbadass with no character
>other characters are either meek weaklings or other badasses, characters are defined by weither they hold a sword or not
>designs are "spikes on everything, everything must look like scrapped metal work projects"
>takes itself way too seriously.
There was nothing in it that made it interested aside from the combat, which wasnt enough to hold the game up because the setting was so lame.

Not that user but do you think anyone is gonna fall for it? No one cares about the game and it's a petty excuse to talk about an overrated series liked by unlikeable fanboys. The poster did not even try to post screenshots of the game. To prove his point.

wut gaem?

I think you're forgetting Hermit Purple

Hate this shit so god damn much

Lords of the Fallen.

Both the second and third bother me for different reasons

>2
>lol schoolgirls and wacky guys, slice of life shit!

>3
>better art style but swords lol

>Preps
>Normies
>Edge

>hating cool shit

Stop posting anytime you want.

Blizzard does nothing but steal shit though.

>>better art style but swords lol
I wouldn't say so. Just look at those hairstyles and clothes. At least 1 had decency to pretend it was military.

> >hurr ima gurl

fuck off

There are millions of posts every day where anons refer to their boners but I don't see you saying responding with >hurr i'm a guy

femanon has as much of a right to say how vidya characters make her genitals feel as anyone else

>liking watching something go from a kind of on-point war game to anime school shit

>kind of on-point war game
>about chicks who can bench-press a tank with magic

why it´s shit? coz the character is the man you will never be, bitchboy?

*tips fedora*
You'll be the one in the kitchen, right?

You don't say

emphasis on kind of.

At least they have a standardized military uniform.

2 has them in pleated skirts and pretty blue and pink anime hair and their tits out.

>Most importantly brain, which is something only men have

Thank god hetero white men don't have any.

just go back to /r/incels m8

The halberd arrow is dumb

I like the chain bowstring

Man, the first game had such an iconic look to its first designs. Who the fuck is responsible for this. 2nd looks like a fanservice spinoff and the 3rd looks like they heard people didnt like the 2nd games look and went too far the other way.

>about chicks who can bench-press a tank with magic
VC1 treated those as a pretty big deal and metaphor for weapons of mass destruction. It wasn't like they were running around every high school. You don't even get to play as one.

I'm where I should be.
It's you who should go to /soc/ or some other whore board.

We want the God Eater audience

I love how anyone who designs bows in videogames never have any idea on how they actually work in real life

>I'm where I should be
how many times do you have to be told this isn't reddit

shut your whore mouth

Why is the string so fucking long?

Banana

Which is funny because God eater made sure to keep it's strong anime look.

The original trailer for GE2 pushed the "more realistic visuals" but they remembered who their audience was so they put more emphasis on the, and I quote, "Hentai Look"

Great, so when you're leaving? Want me to help you pack your posts, black dildoes and pink hair dye?

Because it worked for DIO and DIO only

because people who design bows in game don't understand what recurve and tension is, and assume all bows in video games use an elastic string like child's nerf bow.

I think the third one is still great if some of the wackier shit was toned down. It's the first VC just gone 2anime4me.

You're wrong

If I recall, Lulu was designed like that to challenge the animators, since FFX was Square's first big-name PS2 title. Nomura wanted to see how team would handle all of the belts being animated properly.
The team's solution? They left her off-screen in many of the animations, and hardly ever showed her dress.

You're thick in the head

>string bent
>string on outside of arm
>armguard kinda in wrong spot
>arrow knocked on wrong side
>entire bow design is completely retarded
>quiver on wrong side

anything else?

You're making a good example of Dunning-Kruger effect out of yourself right now.

this is funny, I like it

She's standing in a fire

All of these range from cringy and horrible to passable and mediocre to, at best, acceptable

You don't even know that means. You probably just read about it today because it was upboated on /r/til

Remember it doesn't count if you can fap to it.

The only one I really don't like is the Heavy ripoff.
Why does a big fucking musclewoman have the head of a boyband member?

Fucking christ, this was like the pinnacle of terrible Nomura designs.

the mech is cool

>a piece of shit for a ponytail that extends into whatever the fuck on top of the head
>a fucking onesie
>a sardine can key for a cane

and apparently he's considered sexy?

>Nooj
Even his fucking name is retarded.

>*Blandon Heato

I normally think Nomura's designs are mostly awful but this is actually pretty good. I love that it's basically a clusterfuck mish-mash of a bunch of different shit. If anything, it's not unlike some of Amano's work.

Noel's design is one of the better in recent FFs.
Only problem is his retarded weapon.

Yeah, and since I don't find breasts on pixels arousing, the female characters in Overwatch don't do a thing for me.
But I do like Mercy's design, it's one of the more acceptable ones.

Apparently it was a reference to a staff member or something. Overwatch's character designs are too fucking cluttered and unfocused, they are "overdesigned" (pun intended).
I'm glad you brought up TF2 because TF2 had stellar design all around, not just for characters.

this is an ok approach to videogames, but your opinion is not worthy to be listened

Blizzard's art direction is just horrid all around

There is literally not one thing I've ever seen from any Blizzard game that is aesthetically pleasing.

KNEEL BEFORE THE POWER OF FOREHEAD BAYONETS

Nigger, I will fight you if you ever compare Amano's singular artistry to Nomura's zipperbelt fuckups again.

You shut your filthy whore mouth.

>yeah, uh, I don't find video game characters attractive! yeah, uh, I'm too mature for that!
It's a fucking tit, mate. A tit is a tit.

what game?

Most of them are acceptable or even good

Overwatch is still gold compared to the abomination that is WoW art.

Hey man nothing agaisnt those who do, I'm just stating that I don't.

Do all tailors in the FF universes have fucking mad hatter's disease or something?

>lol let's give everyone black lipstick, eyeliner and frizzy hair and dress them up in the worst fabrics I can think of

that's it

All the designs in Halo 4 and 5 were terrible. All of them. The armor plates look like overdesigned plasticky dogshit and the pebble-texture undersuit was a horrible change from the previously smooth iterations.

>You will never have that combination of rugged functionality and futuristic design again

Not that user but why is it so important to not care about video game women instead of real ones? No need to be upset over something so trivial and pointless.

its not that bad

i would go even further than that
basically the guy should emanate strength not a fat beer belly
i would also change the horns .. actually i think its just hopeless

You are dumb, the chain string is the dumbest part.

I don't care what you fap to, but the idea that a boob isn't a boob because it's drawn with a pencil is retarded. Your brain doesn't know that it can't actually feed a child, you're going to get a boner either way.

>my name is Jacqueline McCafferty

Certainly far above (heh heh) most blunderborne designs, but still
>those facial feathers that look like scaly skin infection
>egg bomb because le funi bird joke
>those tiny feet

I wouldn't say Overwatch character design is bad but it's painfully mediocre. At least Blizzard's designers didn't put huge pauldrons on everyone.

The chin needs to go, but I don't think photoshop can fix it.

You're cringey and passable

Yes, and it's glorious.

I might give it a go with my poor drawing skills.
I'll post if I make something half decent.

You used the wrong Blunderborn there, amigo.
Blunderborne is for Bloodborne shitposting.

>At least Blizzard's designers didn't put huge pauldrons on everyone.
Why do you act as if it was a bad thing?

Still odd that someone is getting upset over a useless and nonissue thing. Some people just can only enjoy the real thing. It's not like people here can't get a girlfriend or a willing female.

odyssey to the west
is this shit just a bad play on journey to the west? that guy does look rather ape-like

if that's the case, what a terrible, hack idea. that story's been done and re-done for centuries.

Mental typo

Goddamn dude I can hear you mouthbreathing from here. Do women trigger you like this in real life Habeeb?

no u

I'm just saying that you're an idiot, is all.
If it's arousing then its arousing, you don't need to spend all your life worrying that you might like anime girls. Contrary to popular belief, fapping to 2D doesn't turn you into a weeaboo.

NONE WIDER

the hand

I don't care what people fap to nor do I care about being some dumb weeaboo. If it makes them happy, then more power to them. You however seem to have an issue that people are specifically attracted to the real thing and is actually happy with living a normal life. It's so jarring.

No, I have an issue with people being idiots.
Your brain doesn't work on the logic of "if it's not real it's not attractive". If you saw a tree with big tits you'd be aroused. That's how the brain works, and you're retarded to try and pretend otherwise.

Guys I literally said that I don't have a problem with people who find breasts on videogame characters attractive and that all I was trying to say is just that I, personally, don't. Why are you even having this autistic argument ?

tier 1 chest armour looks cool if it were part of a bigger chest design. what the heck were they thinking?

They look good to me. You're that troll in /dsg/ that hates the Four Kings, aren't you?

Because you do, in fact, find 2D tits attractive because you're a heterosexual male.
You're telling me that just because it's not corporeal that you don't find a female attractive? You look at a nearly naked woman in a game and it doesn't even register in your mind as a female body?

You have a mental problem. I'm serious, you have some sort of disorder with your association and recognition of symbols and shit. Do you also not recognise vidya characters as having faces?

Why is now a meme to hate on anime design?

notice how 90% of this garbage is from Japan.

japs are shit

Remember when Street Fighter designs used to be good ?

One, I am not the same user. And two, why are you so fixated that some people just like different things? Not all men are thirsty losers getting hard to things that are not real but if they are then it's okay in my book.

The idea is cool, it would work way better if it was a 100% Robot Cowboy design, none of this cyborg bullshit.

You just revealed your bait, user.

Overwatch was originaly full of cyborgs. It's only later when they decided to drop it in favor of lighter tone leaving only clean cyborgs like Genji in.

>You're telling me that just because it's not corporeal that you don't find a female attractive? You look at a nearly naked woman in a game and it doesn't even register in your mind as a female body?

No, I don't. I don't find most women or pornographic material arousing either.
I don't see why do you consider this a mental problem.

Do you ever think you might be the insane one? No one has an issue with it, some people just said that they like the real thing and you are getting angry that someone does not like your 2D girls. Please, I hope you at least have a girlfriend or a friends with benefits.

A lot of Metal Gear is so dumb it's kinda cool. This loops all the way around and is just dumb again.

Candy Kong.

It's always been a rational thing to hate bug eyed retarded females. Anime is awful. You should join the real world someday.

>I don't find most women or pornographic material arousing
So you actually have a mental dysfunction? Does asexuality count as a mental illness anymore?

so garbage

What bait? Just because someone does not agree with with that doesn't mean it's wrong. Are you so out of touch that you think people don't think this way?

Still trying this bait?

Metal gear antragonists always had very realistic deisgns

I'm not asexual because I do find attraction in females and pornographic material, I stated that most of it just doesn't get me.

Again, you are trying to pretend that I have a problem because I don't find sexualized 2D women attractive.

because combat is so bad in 1 I couldn't make it through

>hasn't been posted

Not that user but

>if you don't agree with me it's bait

Do you understand how irrational you are? People like different things. Why is that so hard to grasp?

You do have a problem.
It's like that disease where you can't see faces. The specific shapes of a female body, or male if you like that, trigger a response in your mind. It's not about taste, it's a biological response.
If you don't find women attractive purely because they're drawn or rendered then you have some kind of image association disorder. Your brain literally doesn't recognise a 2D woman as a female human.

You have an illness.

You are that user, though.
And your bait is obvious when you say "I don't judge people for fapping to 2D, if they want to be pathetic beta losers then that's fine I totally don't judge those pathetic fucking losers"
See, that's too obvious. You need to be more subtle about it. You need to string me along with subtle, clever bait. You won't get many (You)s by just hammering me on the head with lazy trolling.

satans all about illusions and distractions. the fact that youve fallen for that shit this easily means the artists intent fucking succeeded flawlessly.
>i have huge tits that distracts you from combats
10/10 AMAZING DESIGN
>i have a clearly visible pelvic line, that not just distracts you from gameplay, but causes you to post online about how much it distracts you
0/10 DEGENERATE SHIT

its even okay with this. the harder and more time you spend complaining about it, the more the artist laffos. hes probably giggling about how much a set of fucking pixels has triggered you

Again. You keep ignoring that fact that some people just like the real thing and yet you are just victimizing yourself and thinks it;s all a meme. Multiple people in this thread are telling you this and yet you are not having it. Why?

>multiple people are shitposting

you really think people would do that

go on the internet and take the easy shit post

Men are stupid and hold biases. News at 11.

ITT: Actual degenerate tried to defend whacking it to hentai.

>troll in /dsg/ that hates the Four Kings

nigger, the fuck are you trying to say?
whatever, /dsg/ always hated 4skins, there're no questions.

>multiple people calmly telling some irrational angry user that being attracted to actual human being is okay but if you like something else that's cool too
>NO YOU MUST BE THIRSTY TO ALL FORM OF WOMEN! YOUR ATTACKING ME! STOP BEING SHITPOSTERS!

Do you understand that is how you look to the perspective of others?

>the real world
we're talking about video games user.

The fucking rope don't have a knot on both sides of the rope.
It's magically attached to both sides.

In-game Sera bow it's even fucking worse.

Needs to note the guns he has

But we are in the real world, we are not video games.

HEY GUYS WE ARE SBARDANS :D :D :D

or are they daggers now that I look at it

But the characters and the designs we're discussing aren't in the real world. They're in video games

srsly, this is so fucking retarded it makes me kinda laugh, on the other side - cry tears of blood. Whoever designed this shit must've been one hell of an imbecile. No wonder the community seems to commonly hate this so-called boss' guts.

You're wrong you retard

not to mention the """"""""""fight"""""""""" is just so easy and the retarded gimmick so laughably bad it's almost offensive to the player.

I wonder if Gearbox devs look at these threads and cry knowing this correction a random user made for free is ten times better than shit they got paid to do.

I am not talking about that I am telling YOU to grow up and join the real world. Anime is dumb. Always has and always will be.

Is it true that they changed it because japs are still triggered by the war and/or wouldn't buy it without a school setting?

Why don't you grow up and join the real world and stop playing video games

You're making an arbitrary argument.

>Make a terrorist veteran super soldier character
>Give him a Happy Meal toy guy and glasses and a high school jacket

Not sure why this triggers me so much. I think the problem I have is that the design of Overwatch is completely disconnected from the flavor text and from character to character.

I have, I am using Cred Forums as I am doing number 2 at the toilet right now. Seems fitting for Cred Forums.

Every non female Overwatch character.

And if you consider plagiarizing zero suit samus as shit tier, then every Overwatch character

The fact that you even attempt to equate those two design approaches reveals how fucking desperate you are to strawman this whole thing. The ridiculousness of Montana's design is *not* that some of his features are unrealistically small *for the purpose of emphasizing others*, but that his head and feet are so overexaggeratedly tiny that it results in a character that looks "non-functioning", a character who looks like there's something physically wrong with him, a character whose shins should snap under the weight of his own body.

Saying "don't argue with this pleb" in an attempt to lend credence to your (or someone else's) shit arguments seems to have become a meme too.

well why doing nidhogg 2 if it's the same as 1?

it means you have excellent tastes

I have never met a fan of MH that didn't think Zinogre was top for design or fight mechanics.

I think they made his design shit so they had an easier time making you hate him.