Here's your controller bro

>here's your controller bro

Other urls found in this thread:

store.aksysgames.com/products/blazblue-fighting-commander-blazblue-central-fiction-playstation-4-limited-edition-bundle
play-asia.com/fighting-commander-for-playstation-4-playstation-3-blazblue-cen/13/70a99t
youtube.com/watch?v=0VClLTCxB7s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wtf is that

ur controller bro

poverty fightsticks are fucking great.

Unique+functional/10

pizza hut is awful these days.

>tfw spent $150 USD on pic related
>bought an octogate
>bought a bat top
>new buttons because I don't like the hayabusas
>could have just put it this shit in a poverty box

>using an octogate

Look at him and laugh

>it's a mad catz controller

Cred Forums Pass user since September 2015.

Square gates are for retards and people who play charge characters.

>Octogate
>Bat top

Is it that bad? I haven't had them in years and can really go for some. Chicken pineapple used to be so good.

p-post your stick, f-faggot

How the fuck does this work? How do you plug it? Do you have to make the programming and connect the hardware from scratch?

>Pass the controller, mon

>using an octogate

i tried using one of these too but it fucking sucks . square gate is the only way, i just had to get gud. cant play charge characters on them

Last week I ordered from them 3 times!!!
I hardly go there cause its kinda expensive but... i had a stuff crust attack.
Ya feel me senpai?

can i turn a school supply box into a fightstick?

They use the boards from playstation controllers with the buttons wired directly to the board

>check out this arcade cabinet I made bro

It'd probably be a bit tight, like but yes.
>Implying that's not the tightest shit
Just because the buttons aren't labelled doesn't mean it ain't good.

god damn nigga that shit's dope.

you betta run boi

>bring this to tourney
>open sticks and eat pizza during matches

I want to see this happen

its ok user i use a korean stick too
i blame galaga

>passs the controller bro, watch how i play

>dope

You are like a little baby

>2016
>not playing fightan with a piece of the outrage

The box is pretty small as is, you'd have to also put your food in ziplocs or other sealable containers so as to protect the internals.
But yeah, you could do that, you just would have like 1-4 slices depending on the dough thickness and pizza width.

>stickfags

>Plays with his mouth
>Still 100x better than I am

I should just kill myself at this point.

look at that layout, try to imagine playing on it, and try to tell me that

I use a stick but even I'll admit the Fight Commander is the elder god tier of pads.

here, you can be player 2

Cred Forums Pass user since October 2015.

Unless its a ruse, I can see multiple layouts there, which would be why it looks like that.

The classic Guilty Gear arcade layout is there in the bottom left.

You're a retard, it's an arcade box with multiple games in it.
>Start it up
>Navigate with flight stick
>Enter with silver button to the left of it
>Then it's just one set of buttons and sometimes a joystick/flightstick per game
It even has 2 player compatibility for a multitude of games.

oh nice the falls apart commander 4
hope you got the cash to buy 4 replacements per year

Is falling apart of common problem with that controller? I've heard nothing but good things about it.

>Cred Forums Pass user since October 2015.

Just ignore it, it's the new Name Stars.

>here's your controller dad

That shit looks like a "Miami Subs" cup.

Yeah it is unfortunately. It's a nice pad but it dies on people quickly.

Bought this as my first stick. I feel like I need to exaggerate my motions to get inputs to read, but it could just be SFV being shitty.

Did you buy the original RAP4 or ver. Kai?

The Kai uses Hori's new Hayabusa parts, the stick has way less throw distance (you need to push less to hit the switches) and the buttons depress much more quickly (faster than I personally like so I replaced mine with Sanwas).

Here's my controller, bro

>fart commander

That would be amazing if it was soft.

How do I get to be a pass user?

You buy it, its $15 USD.

>Sorry bro, I've got dibs on this one

I got the Kai.

I'm fairly certain my issue is either SFV or me just not being used to the stick, but I don't seem to have the issue with GGXrd quite as often, but I do ave Sol's moveset pretty much memorized in my sleep, that could explain why I don't have much trouble with that game.

why is there a tron stick just sitting out there? I don't see an up-down spinner so it's not like you could play deadly disks with it.

That's pretty cool desu

Probably just SFV then, I haven't had any problems with my kai, but all I play is Revelator.

U gotta send dick pix to Hiroshima

I need someone to give me the picture of donald duck with the monkey breathing in arsenic in a recliner

Here you go

Cred Forums Pass user since October 2016.

Are there any arcade buttons that are also googly eyes?

Thank you.

Getting the BBCF Limited Edition just for this desu
The design looks great

it's actually really easy to do, using a controller pcb. the buttons and stick will set you back like $50

That looks like it would be a neat controller just to have a 6-button with no asymmetrical shit. Is it sold separately?

Thanks senpai

I need someone to give me the picture of donald duck with the monkey breathing in arsenic in a recliner

>bat top
>octo gate

very special snowflake

is this the fireseal?

You can get a special version of the Limited Edition off their store that has it included

store.aksysgames.com/products/blazblue-fighting-commander-blazblue-central-fiction-playstation-4-limited-edition-bundle

Looks a bit pricy at first but considering the actual price of the Limited Edition and that controller seperately, it's pretty good.

Yes

here's you Cred Forums pass bro

but
where's the sticks?
that controller doesn't make sense

play-asia.com/fighting-commander-for-playstation-4-playstation-3-blazblue-cen/13/70a99t

Yeah, but preorders are sold out everywhere.

Its the JP version of the controller but that doesn't matter, its not the like the buttons are in chinese.

I have a sfxt limited edition te2 that I got for super cheap at Canada Cup and I like it alot. It has issues with compatibility but its super solid and been with me for a long time.

Its a fight pad, user.

For fighting games.

>NIGGA DEY ALL CHINESE

D-pads are generally considered better on fightpads than sticks.

You don't need to get the JP version, they're already putting it on the US webstore exclusive in

The one the US store is bundled with the LE of the game, the user I was replying to just wanted the pad.

None of my friends fight commanders have failed on them and their a couple of niggers.
They probably had them for more then half a year now too.

Stop being a ragequeen spurg and breaking your nice things

Can I use this for Diva?

Hori makes a controller for Diva, they're just sold out right now.

But, yes, you could make your own controller for Diva if you wanted to.

I'd love to have that. I'm a massive padfag but i love fightan. Having 6 buttons on the face would be godlike.

I want a poverty stick for pacman...
I don't even like fighting games.

It's pretty much the only good large pizzeria chain, though.

Boston is Miles better.

Fucking kek

>nah senpai

Have you looked at their online menus?
Even Dominoes has a better menu variety for online purchase.
And Pizza Hut doesn't even do custom orders beyond different topings and crust flavors anymore.

Under what circumstance would you even use the Mugi buttons?

I have no idea what you're talking about. I said LARGE pizzeria chain.
Pizza Hut actually tastes good though.

Reminds me of how Japan plays Armored Core

What shitty pizza hut do you go to? Come back to me when dominoes has free crust flavors and sauce drizzles

>PH actually tastes good though.
I agree, but Dominoes tastes better.
Local is definitely the end-all be-all though.
>Got a Sal's Italian place down here and a Founaris Brothers Greek
>Both will make you anything if they got the ingredients and the dosh to pay for it, even a four inch thick Lasagna Pizza with 2-3 crust layers

Why would anyone do this?

No one actually does, that image is a joke.

Must live somewhere shit then.
Where I live Boston Pizza
And Panago (Canadian chain) are just as big and way better. Dominos is pretty good to.

id use the mugi buttons

Oh. Appearantly boston has only 40 locations outside of Canada. KEK. Muh bad. I just saw it on Washington amd assumed it's stateswide.

Your shitty thread brought me good luck. I spent an hour on this stupid Roshambo shit before work and now that I'm playing on my Gamepad screen while in this thread, I beat it on my first try.

Rock, Paper, Scissors is an objectively shit pastime.

Left handed.

>Left handed
As a lefty, I disagree. They're far too high to use.
And flipping them over just gives you a set of really awkward micro-sticks.

I don't have one of those though. I have

Bruh shit works.
Pic related is mine before I bought an all metal case.
I played on this cardboard one for 2 months, it held up really well.

I fucking love poverty sticks

>plus tip

I hate how all controllers are made for tiny nip hands.

I miss the xbox duke.

What's the difference?

there's other games that use that sort of control
namely, the metal spinner next to it makes it the proper setup to play Mad Planets

man, I want to make a dial+stick controller just so I can play that game at home

>those poor people who actually went and bought this piece of shit

i feel bad they got baited so hard.

I actually own the Xbone version of that stick, and it's fab. IMO, it's my fav of my 5 sticks.

>bait thread
>no one posts a hit box

>implying hit box isnt the goat design

how can you like it. the stock stick and buttons are terrible and there's zero hand room.

can't use hitbox in tekken.

>tekken
Lmaoing at ur life kid

>can't use hitbox in tekken.
Is it banned or does it just not work with Tekken combos?

see me in any game you want. i have all consoles. :)
usually banned. it's heavily frowned upon because it's pretty much cheating.

Xbox One controller fits better than most current ones.

Looks like a rock climbing wall

...Is that a paper cup?

How is it cheating?

>cheating
If they're pressing the buttons and custom controllers are allowed, who the fuck cares.

I thought the skill in fighting games came from hitboxes and frame timing, not combo practice.

3D fighters are for babies, news at 11

youtube.com/watch?v=0VClLTCxB7s

this should cover most info.

where in the video does he say it's cheating to use it?

>a place called Stephano's opens up literally three minutes walking away from my house
>god tier pizza
>god tier everything
>they do delivery as well

Its just preference, really.

Some people find rolling inputs (hadouken for example) to be easier on the octogate, some people find charge characters easier to play on square, some people can do everything on both.

Its just down to what you like.

10 minute video of some guy "reviewing" it has nothing to do with my original question of "who the fuck cares".

There is no reason to care. It's not like it's inputting multiple keys per button or something. Banning controllers that basically key macros, I can understand. But getting mad at rearranging buttons and remapping joystick inputs? Who cares?

heh thats cool

Cred Forums Pass user since June 2015.

what up homies
I'm just here to be a gigantic hipster douchebag
I like this thing though

the point is in tekken specifically it lets you do things that are impossible. thus why its usually banned in tekken tournaments. it has to do with how inputs like pressing left and right at the same time are messed up in tekken.

that joystick thumb thing is actually comfy as fuck

Hey bro its your turn, help me slip this off.

>sharing cock rings

That's actually pretty neat. I'd use it, at least once.

>the stock stick and buttons are terrible
sanwa a shit hayabusa and kuro are literally the best stick button combo on the market

I'm mirin. I only got the RAP4 Kai.

the LE doesn't come with that, fag

It comes with their store bundle of the LE

>130 dollars
dropped

The LE alone is 90 dollars, and the fighting commander alone is like 50-60. Considering that, it's a pretty good pricing. I needed a new pad anyway so.

how do you make a controller like this?

That's not a controller, that's a keyboard!

That is sum aesthetic shit right there mang.

what fightstick would be good to use on my ps4 and pc for old arcade games?

>bought an octogate
>bought a bat top

>- BlazBlue Song Interlude III Soundtrack (10 Tracks) -

I know they gotta make money off the actual soundtrack albums, but this shit always discourages me from buying a LE. The artbook being hardcover sounds nice though.

Printed circuit board.
Wires and soldering equipment
Pushbuttons
Joystick (optional).
Box???
Making a controller's not that hard, it's just a matter of breaking down that initial fear of what the hell you're supposed to do. There are PCBs that are designed to be solder-free, so they are a lot easier for a novice to use without fucking things up. If you start yourself off with one of those you'll be able to get a decent understanding of what you even want in a controller in the first place -- it helps prepare you for any subsequent projects that have added refinement to them.
Pic related is one I threw together the morning of Combo Breaker earlier this year.

>tfw you lose to a pad player

Solo Jazz Pattern. Now I must have one.

you are the biggest retard for getting octo, might as well play with no gate like koreans

>tfw you found a real arcade pro 3 at goodwill for 20 dollars

Wasn't there like some fighting game tourny with a Razor gamepad and it shitted out in grand finals or something and almost got the user DQ'd?

Momochi's stick malfunctioned somehow during EVO grand finals against Gamerbee.

So is the Rap4 a bad stick or something? I see you guys shitting on that one guy for having one. I used a FC4 for the past year and last month I went out and got a Rap4 because I wanted a stick because I have a lot of fun using them. Did I fuck up? My Rap4 is stock btw.

What does that little spinner on the left side do?

why is the octagon on a tilt?

Locks the Dpad in place. You rotate the dpad 20 degrees to the right if you want to.

Leads to the dpad breaking fairly easily though.

I don't get this, Ive had mine for a year now and it has never given me any problems. But someone who I know has one and he broke the wheel so he had to glue his D pad in place.

I've been having more problems with mine lately. My dpad barely registers diagonals anymore even though it's on the loosest settings. It's actually really frustrating.

They're shitting on him for what he added to it.

no, people are just being autistic about the hori buttons

>How the fuck does this work?
Poorly.

>How do you plug it?
Poorly.

>Do you have to make the programming and connect the hardware from scratch?
You can if you want to. Pre-made control boards are the best option, but making your own is slightly cheaper.

>new nikes
>poverty
Shit, Kanye. What are you doing on Cred Forums

My man I was just about to post that but thanks for having me covered senpai.

Why are people wasting their money on "arcade controllers" when normal pads are superior?

>having to move your whole hand to play a game

You haven't even begun to understand the extent of the "fighting scene" autism.

Because they're simply far more comfortable to use and lead to less dropped motion inputs. When you play something like anime fighters and end up needing very specific inputs during certain frames, the directional pad can simply lead to inaccuracies that can get frustrating.

Obviously it's still possible, but I'd rather use a stick that gives me more direct control over it. Pads are also ergonomically worse, and can get ridiculously annoying over long-time practice sessions, whereas arcade sticks give your entire hand constant movement which leads to it just being healthier in general.

>friend picks up stick
>spends dozens of hours learning new muscle memory
>spends hundreds of hours playing and practicing
>i pick up a hori gamepad
>we play
>he whoops my ass constantly
>"BRUH GET A STICK"
>tell him i don't have a hard time with inputs and i'm not trying to pull off boneitis bullshit with juri or may
>"BRUH IT'S BETTER TRUST ME"
>tell him the hundreds of hours he pours into fighting games are probably wha-
>"BRUH"
>next day he gets shredded at a local tourney by a dude on the same gamepad i have
>"fucking high floor characters man. like, he'd be better if he picked real characters and used a fucking stick. him beating me with a gamepad doesn't mean anything. if anything, it just means he should be using a stick"

>Woolie's Overwatch setup.