Why didn't you hack your 3DS, user?

Why didn't you hack your 3DS, user?

Also if anyone can help, when i download DSiware off the freeshop it never works, why?

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki)
github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/Homebrew-Launcher-(No-Browser)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I did.

link to the circle pad cover?

Anyone else with the DSiware problem?Not my image, sorry.

Nope. They work for me, but they're all shit so why bother playing them?

What is the best way to play or install gba games on a o3ds after using this guide??? (github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki)

Is there another guide for that?

because I have far too much respect for Nintendo

Cred Forums Pass user since September 2012.

>it's a "why haven't you something-something your 3DS yet?" thread

I can more than afford games and like supporting the industry when they release a game that's worth playing.

Faggots.

What the fuck is that text you faggot

I already have homebrew channel installed but I don't how to proceed from there. Can anyone help me? I'm on a 2DS.
>inb4 2DS :^)

yokai watch is fun

lmao poorcuck

Cred Forums Pass user since October 2016.

plailect guide tells your everything
also 2ds counts as old 3ds

Also I forgot to add that I have few downloaded games so will I have to part with them or do I not have to worry?

It gets really tiresome how unoriginal thread creators are. Monster Hunter general you shit on the game then spoiler monster hunter general. 3ds pirating general you do a "why haven't you ...". Mario is half A press lol. General trends that you notice in games is a frog shitposter image with greentext. Risk of Rain threads are just GET IN HERE LADS.

And every other thread is an anime girl image shitposting thread

I'm not a poorfag so I can afford games AND a Cred Forums pass, currently $5 off! Don't miss this offer.

Cred Forums Pass user since December 2012.

Grab the cia files from 3dsiso or compile them into a cia file yourself, then install them with FBI

>September 2012

RARE

what is this garbage

Cred Forums Pass user since December 2012.

FINALLY I SEE

>DSiware not working
Gib setup and maybe I'll know why.

Does the 2ds come in older firmware?

i did
im waiting for a non dsi ware method

Already did. A9LH so far. Have to restart my games though since I lost the saves from my hacked o3ds. Had a HR7 MH Gen file and a 100% Kirby Robobot file

>dsiware not working
You're not on a9lh are you?
If you're on something with an emunand it won't work. Get a9lh already dipshit.
Why haven't you properly hacked your 3ds yet, user?

>>>>December
>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>chan pass user
Holy shit I'm so sorry for you.

I have.

>He still uses letters on his folders instead of custom badges

I've never played or installed the Jew Bunny game.

You don't need to install it
Download that custom badge cia and grab a badge set from some site

my freeshop got updated and now when I download a game and its about to install it tells me that it has the wrong title key, the fuck is that niggs

11.1 and I am absolutely not doing soldering

Already did.

Most of others would had hacked them already.

>using stickers
>ever

I am not buying a game to pirate because of the browser bullshit not working.

I don't have a 3DS

luma3ds requires the arm9lh shit right?

i updated my sysnand and my 3ds screens, sound, network shit, and everything just wont turn on no matter what i hold and everything

>implying i didnt

fuck tripfag wannabe

i probably will when the NX is revealed or released.

Theres not much else on the 3DS i want to buy and i am a fag and feel bad about pirating current gen shit. Ill hack my wiiu when the NX is out too.

I'm on 10.3 and I can't use the browser. Am I fucked?

Do you know how you lost them? I thought everything was supposed to be preserved when you move your emunand.

not necessarily, but you'll need a different entrypoint

github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/Homebrew-Launcher-(No-Browser)

Why can't you use it?

3ds has nothing to fucking play so why would I bother. Bought like 5 games, played none of them yet because I can't even be arsed anymore to use a shitty handheld with bad resolution.

Ok fucker I see this thread daily, tell me how to do it and I will.

>OFW 11
You're fucked.

You've deconstructed Cred Forums to its most primal essence. I think I'm gonna go to bed now.

This thread keeps getting spammed on a daily basis. Isn't that against the rules?

You seem mad, Nintoddler.

at least use folders for your games you uncivilized pleb.

I've got them organized fine enough as it is, stay mad.

mad at what? im not even the same "nintoddler" you replied to and my 3ds is also hacked.

I was in the same situation last week user
You should be able to bypass the update nagging by setting the internal clock to 01/01/00 and the time to 00:00

Look up a guide for, it worked for me

I was on 11.0.0 and apparently downgraded to 10.4.0 with a hardmod? Anyway, the browser and eshop are telling me I need to update to use them now, and I can't buy any game carts to use any of the alternative entrypoints
What do I even do now???
Also, can I update to 11.1.0 safely from here or do I need to flash back the backup with the 11.0.0 firmware?

I did hack my 2ds, but , don't ask me how, my little sister managed to update the 2ds at the last firmware, there's nothing i can do?

Because there are so few good games that I want to pay for them to get them to not abandon the platform.

>tfw 11.0

stop torturing me with these threads

>11.0
You cant

Nope
Next time fuck her before she does anything stupid

11.0 :(

Same rowboat here. What to do? Do i have to block dns lookup for that cdn nintendo server on my router?

wait wtf you hacked your 2ds and then your sister updated it? you mean didnt right?

Yes, i hacked it , then she updated it..
She's 10 years old

hmm well im assuming you hacked it along time ago and were using emunand? because if you hack it and get a9lh you're free to update without losing hacks.

>he didn't set up A9LH
Jesus, nigga, what are you doing?

I fucked up

Bought a n3ds xl all my saves were on a snapped hinge o3ds