First 12 minutes of battlefield 1 campaign

First 12 minutes of battlefield 1 campaign

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=9LuptlmRH6k

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/369th_Infantry_Regiment_(United_States)
youtu.be/Z63IOjegylI
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLB2vhKMBjSxMK8YelHj6VS6w3KxuKsMvT
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_career_of_Adolf_Hitler
statisticbrain.com/call-of-duty-franchise-game-sales-statistics/
statista.com/statistics/321374/global-all-time-unit-sales-call-of-duty-games/
moneynation.com/how-much-money-has-every-call-of-duty-game-made/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Were there actually this many black people in the first world war?

There were blacks yes, but not a lot of african americans, and if you looked at the average group of soldiers in europe, it'd be mostly whites.

The war was extremely diverse in terms of what kinds of people served it, but not as this game portrays

anyway

WE

Not that many, no. It was mostly Europeans. However there were non Europeans, but they mostly served in companies with other people from the same region. Like Indians would serve with other poo in loos and Africans would serve with other Africans.

>that m16

Why the fuck do people care about the campaigns?

Remember 3? 4? Hardline?

It's all about the multiplayer fuck the BF campaigns they are worthless

>want to do a BLOBLOBLO WAR IS HELL campaign
>using the ethnicity that died 400x less than whites

Whatever, hopefully multiplayer has customization so Cred Forums can fuck off

looks pretty good desu. looks grimy as fuck. the choice of map for the beta was a bad idea imo.

How many WWI FPS campaigns are out there? There's my answer.

wow, so cinematic
When will we see real video games getting released again?

I want to get excited but the trailers are a mess of wubs and ADD and lol dice making a campaign without game breaking bugs

It does, it was confirmed months ago

"""""WWI"""""

>everyones a nigger

meh. it just doesnt make sense. itd be like a japanese person narrating and being the main character in a game about the american civil war. not feeding money into the anti-white revisionism bullshit they're going for.

Why don't they make a game about the awesome battles of all those magnificent sub-saharan african empires? They can make all characters black if they make a game like this.

>the game is narrated in ebonics

>who is responsible for the negrification of the rhineland??
>well?

Why is everybody black is this that american unit

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/369th_Infantry_Regiment_(United_States)

Not even 5 minutes in, and they're already pushing the WE WUZ narrative. As for the gameplay itself, it literally just looks like Battlefield 4 with a WW1 skin.

Yes retard im asking if that part of the campaign is played by this american unit

We wuz soldya n sheeeeeit

its worse than that. it looks like battlefront

I really hope anthony burch new game fails. He loves him some black dingus.

>every single playable character in the video is black
I understand the diversity quota, but this isn't even diversity, they're ALL black
Maybe this is just an American thing, but blacks are very over represented here.

I just really really hope they have the balls to let us play as Hitler. They announced that we would be playing as a "message courier" in a part of the campaing, having a message courier in WW1 and not having it be Hilter would be such a pussy move.

lol

Remember, diversity = anti white, thats all there is to it. If you are white then you have zero benefits to diversity

looked pretty neat until gameplay started
>hitmarkers in single player
>frontline soldier gets machine gun and semi auto rifle
one thing I liked though,
>when you die, you assume the role of another person
that's pretty cool

>asking the most obvious question

With the way things are going that could even be the british side

wew

WUZ

yep

this isn't WW1

>intro portrayed by harlem hellfighters
>Cred Forums triggered into oblivion

this game is already great
youtu.be/Z63IOjegylI

can't wait the moment when they say american was racist.

WUZ

>Guy getting shot every 2-3 seconds
Or, you know, you could have gameplay that actually shows an intelligent player operating like a soldier who would survive.

Hopefully there's a WW1 difficulty mode where 1 shot kills you, 2 if you're lucky.

All memes aside this looks incredibly generic gameplay wise. It plays the same as every old medal of honor game or call of duty.
The combat is so fast paced that it's annoying seeing people moving side to side and twitching like rabbits when playing multiplayer. I honestly don't see what's different about this battlefield other than the setting because gameplay wise it is exactly the same generic shit with twitchy quickscopes and mechanics.

>There still isn't a confirmed Central Powers war story
>the war story call "Storm of Steel" is from the perspective of the Entente
>Mass amounts of minorities in the western front mixed with whites
Just fuck my shit up senpai

Hey there CTR
>thank you for your support 0.5 cents have been deposit to your account

>console footage

What?

Why?

Only thing the trailer makes me think about is how great a game that looked like this but with RO2 gameplay would be. Because it really does look beautiful but the gameplay is shit

>automatic weapons everywhere
>holding two automatic weapons
>bullet sponge hp

?

In battlefield you never had the option to change the race.

This, I hate that every single post I see everywhere talks about the ww1 setting or some other irrelevant shit when the most important thing is the gameplay and it looks like shit. Single player campaign is still:
>Get out of cover for a few seconds
>Line up the iron sight and shoot
>Screen turns red
>Get back into cover
>Repeat until everyone is dead.

>20 seconds in

Dropped.

You mad, Cred Forums?

is that CJ?

Looks boring as fuck.

>guy has ptsd in 1914
>still have hip 2016 hiphop beard

Looks like it'll have a decent narrative, but where shooter campaigns are usually really over the top and eventful that shit was a fraction of the action you'd get from the multiplayer.
Mite b cool further in but they picked a terrible segment to showcase

It's a fucking shame desu, the mud reflections, the color palette, the level design itself, is so well done it's like they wanted every angle of the map to be screenshot worthy. Lovely for immersion except it may as well be a reskinned cod gameplay wise.

fucking reeee

That's literally the single player prologue. The units won't die as fast when you start playing a character with a backstory.

>Germany... Home...
>LEAST IT WUZ 'FO I FUCKED EVRYTHAAANG UP
>SHEEEEEEEEEEEIT

Yes. We wuz fightas

>hitmarkers in campaign

Why? I mean, it's still shit in MP, but at least makes sense on some level there. DICE went with a gritty WW1 setting, but STILL couldn't resist tacky, gamey elements like this.

And that's not to mention all the other same old CoD/BF campaign gameplay tropes. If they're not going to shake things up now of all times, even slightly, then they certainly never will. Things can only get worse.

>ottoman
>like 300x more white than fucking germany

How come so many games that are coming out this year get Blacked?

Is it some kind of Propaganda or something?

>Called Storm of Steel
>Not based off the book

Nope. That messenger is an ANZAC at Gallipoli.

You can disable those

>getting memed on character customization

Where were you when Sweden made Lawrence of Arabia into a numale?

>Pickelhelms in 1918

Of course, but the average player won't. These garish hitmarkers are DICE/EA's vision; how they intend for people to experience the game.

You'd blink and miss them, basically a drop in the ocean.

Of those few, nearly all of them were in Africa.

who cares what the average player wants, I will turn them off

is there any good documentaries on the italian and african fronts of ww1? ive seen tons of western and eastern ones but dont know shit about italy or africa

KONGZ

>no german campaign
>german is le evil nazis so let them become evil enemies in ww1 too!

They could make it interesting like portraying young Rommel in a campaign, but instead went full nigger and SJW pandering.

Literally all they need to do is to remove automatic weapons besides machineguns, pistols and remove blacks.

Go back to /lgbt/ cuck

KAISERZ

Yes.

LoomyNutty are attempting to destroy western society like they did with the last 3 Empires.
It started with trannies no longer being considered mentally ill, and now they are going to metaphorically castrate the only race with any ambition to stop them. Then they will give all hierarchical power to vapid women with no real plan for how to they will rule.

The final step will be an attempted disarming of the population that will start a disastrous retaliation from the general populace that tears the country apart entirely.

Just like the last 3 Empires. It's what they do to maintain global control.

I wish I as kidding.

There, Italian Front explained.

These guys are doing a whole week by week of the war:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLB2vhKMBjSxMK8YelHj6VS6w3KxuKsMvT

There are some specials included. Look up Leetow-Vorbeck for the African front

holy shit why are italians so dumb/bad?

Germany was aggressive or "evil" in both world wars.
Neo-nazi faggots are equally as bad as sjws when it comes to revising history for their narrative complete with rose colored glasses.

WW1 Germans used mustard gas on thousands of British/French/Russian troops. They were never an honorable people.
WW1 Germans also caused the Russian revolution by intentionally sending Lenin(a radical exile) back into Russia as a form of subversion to "win the war"

Its only delicious irony that those Lenin commies ended up ruining things for Germany in WW2, Germany deserved it for creating them in the first place.

>surrendering to HUE

Vietnam sort of had it, though after that races became fixed to a class for some reason.

explain how they lost more planes than they had

The odd amount of blacks is one thing, but the most egregious thing about this game is that the French and Russians aren't in it at all.

As an opening level, this is pretty epic and poignant. As long as the gameplay slows down later on, I can get behind this.

Variety is key.

Im going to watch the campaign to see how bad it is, when does this come otu

The game doesn't give a single shit about period accuracy. Everything WWI-related just got all blended up and put out.

Which is a bit of a shame, it would be nice to see the uniforms and gear rapidly progress over the first couple years.

>You will literally never have a mortal enemy in life like Luigi did with Svetozar.

other than the WE WUZ
do you think this'll instill a new sense of nationalism in people?
>learning about people who sacrificed their lives for the future
>showing that not both sides are filled with evil
>most people fighting for their country are nationalists

I would buy this if you could change the skin colors for multiplayer.

There are French, just not as playable characters.

Russia a shit.

they will be, its planned expansions.
>16 new maps
>2 new armies (France/Russia)
These are future expansions we know of.

>most people fighting for their country are nationalists
>Draft

N

Here is the codified Italian military strategy

>Pledge allegiance to aggressive country
>Convince them of Italy's strength and fortitude in order for them to view the country as a buffer from attacks
>Fail to equip your troops and train only 1/3 of them
>Purposely make strategic errors
>When your ally begins to suffer as a result of Italy's incompetence, switch allegiance
>Allow newfound allies to finish the fight
>You have now successfully won a war

>being agressive in war is bad
>effectively killing enemy soldiers is not honorable

Both sides were equally "evil" in WW1 unlike in WW2 were deliberately bombing civilian and genocide is a thing. Go fuck yourselves faggot.

>ea
>DICE
>doing anything authentic
lol no

Ironically Battlefront 2015 was the most authentic game they ever made, shame the actual gameplay was shit

It'll probably go the standard route of "wow I thought this was going to be fun wtf I hate Italy now".

WWI is not the war to choose if you want to encourage people to support their nations.

WWI is generally thought of as a discouragement of nationalism.

Most people fighting were conscripts.

THANKS
FOR THE MEMORIES
OF BRITISH AIMS DIVINE
FRENCH NEGROES ON THE RHINE
YOUR FOOD BLOCKADE AND MISERY
ALL OVER THE GERMAN REICH
WHAT AN INJUSTICE THAT WAS

WE WUZ FIGHTAN THE WAAAAR TO END ALL WARRS MY MAN

Not entirely true. They fucked a lot up in that and didn't give a single fuck to fact check any of it.

Svetozar_Boroević

>After the demise and disintegration of Austria-Hungary, Boroević decided to become a citizen of the newly created Kingdom of Serbs, Croats and Slovenes.
>He was not welcome despite offering his services to the National Council of Slovenes, Croats and Serbs.
>So he stayed in Carinthia, now Austria's southernmost state; his personal belongings, which were on transport in Slovenia, the former Austrian crownland of Carniola, were confiscated there.
>Boroević could not understand the mean treatment he had to experience, "the only field marshal the Southern Slavs had ever produced", as he wrote in his memoirs.

So basically the man shitfucked Luigi over 11 goddamn battles and no one gave him any respect for it. What a fucking shitty world we live in.

I'm actually surprised Lenin was successful at all, given that it was well-known that Russia's enemy sent him to fuck up the country.

The French were the first to use chemical warfare you dumb fuck.

Is your basis for your information the fucking Treaty of Versailles?

The only war crime exclusive to Germany in WWI were the unrestricted U-Boat attacks.

This looks unspeakably fucking boring. Especially after just playing Doom 4, I seriously cant believe how souless and bland this game looks. It is actually unbelievable. The exact mockery of what modern military shooters are but it has a WW1 skin. It looks more modern than fucking Red Orchestra and absolutely nothing like Battlefield. It only goes to show how far COD has come recently because I wanted to make a COD comparison but even those games have had more original ideas put into them recently and thats not something I ever thought I would say. Its like they learned literally nothing from Battlefield 3, jesus fuck.

in the war? yes. the french and british colonies in africa fought the three german colonies in africa, these fights were carried out nearly exclusively by local blacks who had joined (or were drafted into) the local colonial army. the only whites in those places were a few high-ranking officers and administrators.

in the european theater? no. britain fielded a very small amount of indian troops, the french brought a small amount of troops from their african colonies to the european theater as well, and a tiny bit of the american forces that arrived were african americans. the other forces in the european theater (russian empire, german empire, austria-hungary, the balkan states) exclusively fielded white troops since they largely didnt have any african colonial posessions to draw black troops from (yes the germans had some colonies there, but they were overrun by the allies very quickly, and no colonial troops were used outside the colonial defense force)
and the ottoman forces consisted mostly of turks, along with some balkan europeans

>being aggressive in war is bad
yeah, people generally frown on reckless invasions of sovereign nations. Its a good way to get labeled a "bad guy"

>hurrr chemicals are effective!
chemical warfare has never been accepted.
If the USA is "evil" for dropping two nuclear bombs on Japan (as Germanboos always say)
Then Germany is "evil" for utilizing chemical warfare in WW1 and debatably in WW2 as well.

Italians weren't effectively propagandized by their government. Even this guy wasn't very good at it.

Men who really don't want to fight don't fight well.

>tfw black and hispanic
>tfw it's only ok for me to hate this race baiting bullshit done in games

This is the part where I'm called a race traitor or a uncle tom. Also I don't understand how it's ok for me to have pride in my shit but not for white people. Kinda seems unfair, especially since black culture is pretty much the worst...

It's the first fucking level of the game calm the fuck down. It's meant to make a point. Assholes like you see 10 minutes of gameplay and scream IT'S JUST A BLAND MILITARY SHOOTER. Jesus fuck.

Russia had a really uneducated underclass to exploit. Most of them illiterate and poverty stricken due to the war. It was just fortunate timing for his message.
Also no surprise: he lied and used a lot of dirty politics to subvert people.

>more people dying in a couple of days/weeks of fighting in WW1 than the number of people dying in decade long modern wars
>get the opportunity to portray how horrifying it all was in a vidya game
>totally fuck it up

It's sad that you're given flak for having a rational point of view but most people are just retarded so nothing will change anytime soon

>he lied and used a lot of dirty politics to subvert people.

Don't they all, user?

Don't they all.

I think the Harlem Hellfighter's story will at least be interesting. Won't be anything like a lot of shooter stories because it's rooted in a (super triumphant) history. Hopefully they can still portray the horror though. I wanna get mustard gassed and tag along with other regiments

>When you die you become someone else... Who will probably die
That's metal as fuck.

at 8:47 you cans see the German guy who got Shell Shocked.

i think at least BF 1 trying to portray their campaign differently than the usual "Hoorah here to kick Terrorists/Commies/Nazis/Russians/Aliens/NotNazis Russians asses and save the world Yeeeeeha"

Let just hope they can stay true to their intention

I'm black and I think the overuse of black people in this game is crazy.

I mean they can have a little section about that 1 American black unit (The Hellfighters or whatever) but trying to shove so much DIVERSITY is just cringy.

I don't get why ultra-liberals do this shit it all comes across fake as fuck. Like some sort of internal "feel good" moment.

>I'm black

no you are not

Her poophole looks awfully yummy

So the multiplayer-like respawn is the only innovation they came up with after 10 years?

Eh, it's atmsopheric but the actual gameplay just looks like a typical regen military shooter only with muh grafix and a fuck ton of framerate drops.

Looks great, graphically and cinematically. I also love the anti-war theme. However two things:
>that absurd body physics of grenades propelling bodies through the air
>a level ending with a German teleporting behind you and killing you

kek

I hated almost every single thing I saw, but assuming that when "you" die it gives the person a name and date of their life and you move on to the next person is a game-spanning mechanic and not just the opening level mechanic, that's something I wish more games would do it adds an interesting element to it.

Good thing I stopped buying DICE games after BF4. Based on the beta, this is gonna be top 3 if not the worst BF game ever. I give it till December when the first free DLC drops until people relases how trash it actually is.

>tfw too intelligent to fall for the DICE is a good dev meme

its for the first level only

My facial hair naturally grows that same way. I'm white, too.

of course it is.

>tactical shooter
>first-person campaign

Who gives a shit?

>mfw got 27 dollars off bf1 when i purchased my new gpu
>Still dont want to buy it

The gameplay seems really lame but they're at least doing some interesting things with the story.

I liked how they're handling the AI, lots of times there were enemy soldiers just wandering around in a dazed state or sitting on the ground in a fetal position instead of fighting you, that's pretty neat.

I'll probably get it at some point and have a decent time with the campaign.

Woah there. BF1 seems to be doing a decent job portraying the war as a horrendous and miserable loss of life.

I wonder if you're actually good at playing if you can just survive as the 1st guy forever. Assuming they have a system set up where if you play too well some sneaky German will pop up behind you and take you out or something.

Why the fuck do character faces look like shit in frostbite engine!!!!!

>tfw naturally grow an amish beard
>barely anything on my cheeks
>breddy gud stache genetics
>dad never grew one out so i have no idea if he had a full face

Is battlefield hardline worth 4 dollars? Probably only going to go through campaign desu

>Turn every british soldier into a nigger
>turn Lawrence of Arabia into a fucking woman

No, eat shit DICE
This game is fucking disgusting and i hope it bombs

Actually felt a little bad for the tank crew. They had just enough time to make them seem important like the player characters usually are and they get fucking annihalated, I liked that since they weren't the one tank out of their unit who miraculously survived, they died like everyone else.
Had cheesy dialogue but still, was actually decently effective.

There are no Central Powers missions. At all

>all these black hands
>anyone who is potentially white, has either their face or hands concealed

..i just. don't understand the reasoning.. Is it now racist just to be white??

Of all the shit that the game fucks up, having the American unit be black isn't one of them. US units were segregated at the time. And when I say units, I mean, like two of them, as that's all there were.

It's not representative at all, but it doesn't have to be.

No. Closest thing would be the african campaign. Germany had some colonies in africa,

This has about as much to do with WW1 as COD zombie mode has to do with WW2 or C+C generals has to do with the gulf war.

The sides that should have the most black people are the Ottomans and the French.

There are race obsessed fuckers making this shit.

Italy hasn't had a warrior culture since the Roman empire.

I think it will have no cultural impact, and be laughed at by future generations.

He just called you a bougie kevin hart muthafuck. You gonna take that?

I don't think so.

I like it too. It fits the setting perfectly.

I had just about dropped this game when I found out there wouldn't be French, but I like the direction they are going with the single player campaign for the most part.

You're right. Im sure the gameplay will radically change and magically become interesting a few levels in, just like all the other games with this exact gameplay tend to do.

I really appreciated, the game switching perspective every time they died, especially the names and lifespan. But it's only for the prologue

Needs more pull guns.

I kind of hope there is a multiplayer mode where everyone has to use actual issued rifles instead of experimental sub-machine guns.

probably got lent planes by germany

Back to Verdun

>turn Lawrence of Arabia into a fucking woman
Did you not see the really obvious white guy

There will be French.

Just not in the base multiplayer.

They wanna keep the typical battlefield game-play. So no issued rifles for you.

This is the absolute best rationalization for skin color in this game I can come up with.
>Oh! Let's focus on the Harlem Hellfighters! It will diversify a war everyone things was fought by just white people and plus they are American!
>That's great! But what about the Central Powers? We just can't have them all be white. Players will thing they are evil Nazis which undermines our whole "WW1 was pointless" message.
>... Ha! I just checked Wikipedia and it says there were Africans fighting for Germany!
>I'll get right to putting German uniforms on the Hellfire models!

I'm sure there will be all sniper or all sniper and no scope servers.

BUT DON'T WORRY! YOU'LL BE ABLE TO PLAY AS THE FRENCH FOR THE LOW LOW PRICE OF $19.99 FOR THE FRENCH DLC!
ISN'T THAT A DEAL?!

>When you and the gents about to drop your hottest record.

Fuck you I laughed

> Apples Butter Charlie Duff Edward Freddie George
What the fuck? That doesn't look like NATO phonetic alpha-. Hold on, I'll google that.

Well, I learned something new today.

AND THE FRENCH ARE ALL BLACK ISN'T THAT COOL!?

the 31st nousétions Regiment

SHIT

you're batshit.

>Black German soldiers in Europe
>Black Australian soldiers
>Black British Soldiers in Europe
>Harlem Hellfighters now 30% of the US military
>France is dlc

How is this actually allowed in a WW1 game? It doesn't even make sense from any standpoint, how did this even come up in development?

Never doubt the power of how big of cucks swedes are and white guilt

>Harlem Hellfighters now 30% of the US military
Don't be stupid. It's not like African Americans were spread across the entire Western Front. They were concentrated in all black regiments.

Sweden

I'd be fine if they actually got out of their way and researched shit bout the harlem fighters and made a full singleplayer about them, being as accurate as possible. most of us (who learned about ww1 in school) would get to learn something new. like this its just blacks and blacks and more blacks going through the familiar stuff of ww1

but nah fuck that am i right

I'm sorry for being retarded, is there any confirmation that these are the actual hell fighters? What was this battle called and who are the Germans fighting?

Why is everyone running around with super accurate machine guns? Aren't those things ridiculously heavy and supposed to be mounted on something?

>DUDE ITS A VIDEOGAME LMAO
>ITS NOT REAL LIFE
>WAT R U FUKKEN DUBM?
>WHY WOULD U WANT SOME SEMBLANCE OF REALITY IN YOUR GRITTY FIRST PERSON SHOOTER BASED IN ONE OF THE MOST IMPACTFUL WARS TO EVER OCCUR ON THIS PLANET
>LOL THIS GAMES GUNNA SUK IF IT DOESNT HAVE KILLSTREAKS LIKE COD XD
>BF1 DOA NO KILLSTREAKS LOOOL

This is a WW2 game with a WW1 theme and 95% niggers

Alright this is too much

EA is never, ever seeing another single cent from me

World War One is not the war to instill nationalism.

Young men were convinced that enlisting was the right thing to do by their peers whom had an era of long-time peace. The war was seen through the eyes of the Napoleonic War's painting. As though it was going to give moments of beauty and gracefulness. When they got to the front, it was the exact opposite, a hellscape embellished with mortar shells and gas.
In the end an entire generation either missing or regretting the decisions they made as a young man to join their respective army.

Like 60% of that video was him in a tank.

Arent they inaccurate as shit in the game unless you mount them at least, I remember liking the support class because you could pick a window overlooking a street and shred people running into the open easily because it was so strong, you just couldnt run and gun reliably with it, I actually liked that. My problem is the SMGs, that shit should not be so common, and its its own class weapon. Make the bullet drops severe or something so people arent using them for every single situation.

It might be noted that in the German south west African colony the army was actually mostly German and in general for Germany's colonies the forces were so small that the German admins and officers actually made up a decently large proportion of the forces.

If you were to depict something like the famous East African campaign though the German soldiers definitely would be mostly African.

>More than 60 million soldiers fought in "The War to End All Wars"
>50 million were black

LMG mechanics have been reworked so base accuracy is garbage and they actually gain accuracy the longer they are fired, mounting removes cone of fire increase entirely and significantly reduces felt recoil, first shot recoil multiplier has been changed so it now carries a spread increase which stacks, making tap firing like in BF4/3 impossible.

You seem mad lol

>WW1 Germans used mustard gas on thousands of British/French/Russian troops. They were never an honorable people.
Oh but flamethrowers, bullets, bayonets, and digging a shovel into a man's throat is A-OK right?
Fuck off with your "gas crosses the line ;_;" bullshit, the French and British were all too eager to start launching massive shells of nerve and mustard gas the second they figured out how to
Oh and by the way if you think this is in any way an argument, the Germans in WW2 strictly forbid the use of gas on their enemies in the war (ironically enough)

Look at his helmet, it's a Adrien Helmet seen here also the fight takes place in France 1981 same time and place the Harlem hell fighters fought.

not that ironic considering Hitlers own experience (and the nazi party being filled with old soldiers who fought in WW1 overall)

I think the worst part is that they easily could have blacks in the game and still be historically accurate, they did fight after all
Just not in Europe

I think it's just because the west front is so recognizable that they want to inject them there as if they were there from the start on equal footing

>battlefield
>campaign

Who gives a shit?

No, like others have already said very few participated in the war compared to whites and turks. It's just MSM lying as usual. Anyways WE

Look at his helmet, it's a Adrien Helmet seen here also the fight takes place in France 1981 same time and place the Harlem hell fighters fought.

>tfw I'm 1 of maybe 4 people who like what the campaign showed

My only real problem were the lack of bolt action rifles. Cinematically and atmosphere wise I thought it was fantastic.

Why is everyone okay with inconsistent, whacky weapon shit in modern era games but ww1 inaccuracy needs to be treated like someone just shit on a bible in the middle of a church during sunday school?

Because it entirely defeats the purpose of a WW1 setting.

I'd rather we just go back to WW2 if they're going to do all this nonsense.

Oh its another Entente powers campaign...real interesting....your mission is to push trough german lines with a tank...oh wow so original...ZZZzzZZZZ

Because not many WW1 games have been made, and when one has a chance to be a semi realistic depiction of warfare in that era and completely fucks with historical accuracy for the sake of "fun" it pisses everyone off.

>original or its bad
Presentation>original idea
Even the most generic shit can be good if presented well.

If they did ww2, it'd have the same style of gameplay.

WE WUZ WERHMACHT UND SCHEISSE

Literally none of the battlefield game are realistic other than using real world weapons.

Yeah, that's my point, dumbass.

>Because it entirely defeats the purpose of a WW1 setting.

Read this line over and over again until you understand.

>Storm of Steel

Got me exited for a while there

>Fictionalization of WW2 is okay but WW1 isn't
And then they never explain why. Shouldn't you people be having a Verdun cuddle party?

Posting next gen AI

That's why I said semi realistic. Having every player die 10 seconds after leaving their trench doesn't make for a very good game, but having every other player run around with automatics and semi automatics betrays the setting.

>Turn every british soldier into a nigger

u wot senpai

we're talking about single player here familya

people actually used handheld semi/automatic weapons in ww2

Console aim as well I take it.

This is great. More stats like this need to be posted, so that people stop re-writing history.

They were very rare and due to the mud/trench conditions combined with early non-bolt action reliability issues saw sparse service.

Submachine guns were the most widely used type but even then was handful of examples late int he war.

99.9% of offensive infantry units were equipped with bolt-action rifles.

>And then they never explain why.

Because ww1 isnt an action-like experience. Its a long, stationary, dirty war.

Artillery, gas attacks and charging into machine guns is world war 1. And if you portray it differently, you are disrespecting the people who lived through it. They lived through that shit so that we would know how shit it is.

There is almost no tactical/strategical value to ww1 as compared to ww2. Its a stupid senseless war.

>9/10 soldiers in the video use lmgs, smgs, and semi auto rifles
>1 uses a bolt action
What the fuck Dice.
Like, I knew you were dumb cucks when you made every character black, but don't listen to your wife's son's gun requests too.

>player is showered with semi automatics and full automatics
>ww1 campaign

You mean like Vietnam?

Vietnam had active cleaning operations. If anything, most of that war is cleaning operations by choppers.

Go in, kill the commies, get out. Lots of strategical and tactical value in that.

>all those black faces
>from a war almost completely fought by working class, white men
I know it's not a fiction that black men fought, but it's a crazy time we're living in when the first really big WW1 game to come out has to view the event through the prism of 21st century race relations.

I don't know if its a marketing ploy for greater exposure, or just a design decision to make the setting fresh and cool, but it's fucked up all the same.

>you literally can't fail
wooooooow

>Objective: Survive

>Want to play WW1
>get WW2: black steampunk edition

I don't see any steampunky in bf 1 tho

>"WAR IS HELL"
>"YOU'RE NOT EXPECTED TO SURVIVE"
>Proceeds to some ayoo holup nigga shooting like 50 white people in 20 seconds while smacking lips profoundly

>automatic weapons out the ass
>Airship everywhere

>*blows whistles*
AYO HERE COME DAT BOI
>*unloads accurate World War 1 handheld heavy machine gun*

>From the hip

Maybe now you shitlords know what it feels like to be marginalised in history.

There should be more women in this game as well, they fought, worked in factories and kept the world turning much more than the men on the frontlines.

>A game about trench warfare
>People are not in trenches
>They are actually just standing out there in the open

>World War 1 game
>Have mounted Machine Gun section
>Ammo regenerates

All of you newfaggots need to learn what the word 'nigger' actually refers to. Fucking edgy parroting sperglords gtfo my Cred Forums.

Does that game take place in Africa? If so, where?

well, automatic weapons existed during the war, just not on a large scale

pic related is a steampunk blimp

There have been black ottoman warriors since the Jannesarries were stabbing people on camelback.

I've only seen a few dev statements but the ones I have seem to think it's a civil rights thing.

This isn't presented well.

You don't have to throw away all the action to make the thing work, and at least resemble the time period. Something were each player has a squad of AI followers, to better represent the big infantry charges, for example. Timing attacks to work with artillery barages.

Where the fuck is all the color?
Its like we dropped Brown, blue and orange for black, white and fire red

People will rewrite History anyway.

It look like a BF1 artwork

this is true. Its even happened in our time.
For some reason, almost everyone remembers SNES winning its fight against the genesis when in fact, sega destroyed the SNES

You are the reason no major attempt has been given to create a WW1 game.

sure, ok, fampai :^)

color wasn't invented till the 1930s

Literally none of the Battlefield games are semi-realistic

>Expecting realism from Battlefield
>That franchise that let beach carrier ships
>That franchise that let you loopzook
>That franchise thats primary strategy was to jump and prone mid air constantly
>That franchise that gives you infinite parachutes
>That franchise that has tanks taking 8 rockets to die
>That franchise that lets you magically repair things with a blowtorch
>That franchise that has magical boxes that heal anyone in a radius around them
>That franchise that lets you revive people from a bullet to the face with a defibrillator
>That franchise lets you bail out of jets mid air and fly into the seat of a blackhawk unscathed
>That franchise that was built around the idea that war was won and lost by a bunch of chuckle fucks running around in circles raising and lowering flags

Your own fault boyo.

There is a difference between gameplay realistic and setting realism retard. Learn the difference.

I thought they got lumped with French away from blacks. Or was that just hellfighters?

So why are the Harlem unit our focal point for American soldiers? Representation is one thing, but literally every soldier you visibly see in the prologue is their unit, especially in the final part where you can die multiple times in the charge since you still have to be the 'right' potential person for the story cutscene.

The end part implies we'll see more Americans in the campaign but seriously, they've been focusing on the Harlem Hellfighters excessively.

You're complaining about automatic weapons, that's just as much of a game play thing as infinite parachutes. One actually existed take a guess which one?

Run out of ideas? It wasn't infinite parachutes.

HH were just for covers n shit.

There weren't even HH in the Alpha and Beta - however they will be a skin instead if you preordered the game.

What the fuck, almost all of them are DINDUS! except for Team kebab, oh no diversity their! But Germany and Britain Muh Diversity! Muh Progressive's! Fuck DICE... and Their Sweden KEKING WAYS! Verdun did a better accuracy of depicting world war one... Also No wonder Sweden is a fucking Laughing Stock! such a failure of a nation and an embarrassment to Europe, Absolute Trash.

Because black people have had a difficult time since slavery, so we should be nice to them and make them feel part of the team.

Hopefully this game will make them feel better about themselves, because I'm sure the developers feel a warm fuzz.

It IS the first 12 minutes. Next mission looks to be a British tank squad.

Infinite parachutes is a gameplay mechanic. Similar to how infinite bullets spawn out of a fucking bag is a gameplay mechanics. They are given the benefit of the doubt because they allow better gameplay. Now automatic being blatantly everywhere isn't a gameplay mechanic. It is a blatant abuse of the theme and setting of the game. Why not add the AK-47 into the game as well if we are throwing realism out of this game?

If this is how people are gonna react to the MP customization I'm going to make my Germans black and my Ottomans white.

Because the AK-47 didn't exist until much later. These weapons did exist within the time period they just weren't widely spread.

Some nice hyperbole there. Automatic weapons are a gameplay concession as well if you can't see that then there's really no point arguing with you.

>white
This game is so politically correct that even white skin color looks brown.

>WW1 only happened in trenches.

> you start off as a nigger
> with PTSD

kind of want

>Automatic weapons are a gameplay concession

Only because DICE can't design a good gameplay without abuse of realism. Muh automatic to make a good BF and then proceed to set it in WW1. Fuck off EA shill. If you can't make a game without the blatant addition of automatic weapons how about you fuck off and set the game in another war instead?

>well if you can't see that then there's really no point arguing with you.
Suck more dick EA.

inb4 they make french team full of dindu's and russian full of womenz.

why are you so mad user

did ur great grandpa regale you tales about the great war?

You're very heated user, why does the addition of automatic weapons in a game you weren't going to buy anyway bother you so much?

>that white hand at the beginning.

>out of ammo
>magazine still shows that it has ammo

Looks like the EA shills are in boys. Retards that don't understand why so many automatic weapons in WW1 game is bad.

You still haven't explained why its bad.

literally historically thin-accurate PTSD the game

>WW1 game
>Automatic guns
>Why its bad
W O W

Well why is it bad

Still haven't explained why.

No point talking to EA shills it seems

So you don't actually have a reason that its bad?

>Hey guys buy this game based on the roman empire !
>its cavemen using sticks and stones, that makes no sense and doesnt even allow the suspension of belief
>WELL WHY IS THAT BAD!??!?!?!
Kill yourself.

@353540231
Such a thirst for (Yous)

No. You just can't seem to see the reason cause you are paid per post.

No, especially not in the italian army (see the helmet).
But instead of an anacronistic but politically correct nigro soldier, I'm more afraid of his bullet-sponges-not-giving-a-damn-about-cover comrades.

We're just one step away from:

>a Vietnam war game based on the exploits of an exclusively transgender special forces unit
>a Roman game based on the exploits of an exclusively homosexual legion
>a medieval game based on the exploits of the disabled crusade

And so on until you accept that history is written by the victor, you fucking bigots.

>I'm actually surprised Lenin was successful at all, given that it was well-known that Russia's enemy sent him to fuck up the country.
Well, russia at the time was a fucking mess. Lenin himself said that "the power lies on the street for the taking, and you just have to take it".

Your example uses extreme hyperbole. We're talking about guns that existed but just weren't as widespread as in the game.

You're talking about bringing cavemen thousands and thousands of years into the future.

Well in the movie Lawrence was really effeminate.

But also in the movie there wasn't a single woman really.

ONE BIG IMPORTANT QUESTION:

Will you be able to play as HITLER in WW2?
And loosing one of his balls?

No. This meme has to end.

Damn, this Origin exclusive look so much better than Steam """games""".

>DICE is afraid of making a trench warfare stalemate type of map for multiplayer because "people wouldn't like it"
>meanwhile their two most popular maps are Metro and Locker, both of which are essentially trench warfare stalemate with people fighting over a chokepoint and a massive machinegun fire in the middle

not him

but calling the game a "breath of fresh air"
because of using an "unused theme"
while at the same time being so far of the history line

this shit just bothers me too
they should just called it an "alternate version of WW1"
and everyone would be happy, because they can put as manny negros in there as they want

or just go straight back to WW2
they had shittons of automatic firearms near the end of the war

>if you die you start to control an another soldier

so what is the point trying to stay alive?

> meanwhile their two most popular maps are Metro and Locker
> most polular
most forced would be a better fit

Because of all the eras this was one that was fought in 90% by bolt action rifles.

it looks like any other shooter from the last years, pretty boring, dumb AI, and i don't get why bf has the reputation to be more realistical than other shooters.
but i don't buy it for the single player, i never liked bf single player.

To get that sweet "Survive a whole mission as one soldier" achievement

I think it's just for that specific mission?

looks like WW2 games, and they should've made WW2 game becuase it's cooler.
cooler tanks and airplanes

People willingly populate those maps. Because of the carnage. People really actually like sitting in one spot and just blowing through the ammo reserves.

>those fucking tanks

Widespread use of automatic weapons seriously conflicts with the setting of the game while offering no real gameplay benefit. Why can't you realize this?

Don't forget strike on karkand for BF2 as well. Or the fucking corridors on 2142. Or 1/2 the rush chokepoints on BC2. Yet somehow they decide not to make trench warfare in WW1.

Switching to another character when you die, the muffled panic of the flamethrower troops when their packs are about to go up, and the slow down during a melee kill make this look better than the run and gun game I expected.

DICE is fucking retarded, that's not really news.

Although I'm pretty sure at least one of their maps will have this type of gameplay. I hope so at least.

And it will be the most popular map as well

I liked the prologue It gets rid of the "You're a one man army" trope that is used in almost every action video game.
Really makes you feel how the war (and most wars) just throw you into the meat grinder. You're nothing but a number in the end.

I like how you jump from soldier to soldier as you die instead of playing just one special cupcake, I've wanted to see that in a war shooter for years.

It looks pretty superficial though, it would be great if dying repeatedly affected your side's manpower and ability to push forward in a singleplayer campaign.

Of course. And they'll still be adamant about not adding a map like that but with a fucking single trench.

Cred Forums now loves EA shit

this board is really dead

>You're nothing but a number in the end
Tree fiddy?

You're still a bullet sponge though. Besides the mechanic of switching soldiers it has every characteristic of a modern shooter.

Don't care about the race thing because I'm not autistic, but the SP looks boring.

Do you feel like you fit in now?

so you die and then play as another black guy?

Yes this thread really is a love fest for BF1, nothing but adoration here

>Caring about your history makes you autistic
WOW

This video made me cry. Lost a lot of relatives to a war back home.. This is just so so brutal.
Great work by Dice

The shills in this thread are real.

it's (((They))) who are doing it, user.

>FPS
>SJW cuckware
>nigs and cloaked she-muds won the Great War
>FPS

if you're autistic enough to to be interested in this genre for gormless gaylords, then you deserve to be nigger-bayoneted

Don't be a bitch and play on the hardest difficulty then.

OMG the FEELS amirite? EA really has outdone themselves in progressive storytelling here.

I know, right? That was 12 minutes? Jesus, the production values on it were incredible, I can't wait for the game to come out. Honestly I was enraptured the whole time.

Yeah the hard difficulty mode in other BF SP campaigns has been a real challenge in the past, oh god I feel so dumb now.

By (((They))), do you mean the (((Liberal, Educated, White Middle Class)))?

>Champagne
>Meuse
Where are the French people at?

Yeah did you see the shellshocked soldiers? They really contrast with the mindless killing machines that don't even react when you shoot at them. It truly is modern art.

preparing their white flags and also prepping the bull in their homes

Yeah that's why you should play it. It's not retardedly hard but it's basically the new "normal" and will feel fairly realistic, or at least force you to use the fucking cover.

>Race and sex doesn't matter in vidya games
>proceed to bitch about race and sex in vidya games

Stay classy Cred Forums

plot twist

hes gay

Just because Africans have no history outside of building mudhuts doesn't mean that they have to coopt European history for that. Just make up a fictional story where you aren't the genetic waste of humanity and actually achieve something.

>game starts in 1918
lmao
m
a
o

>WW2 games
>First level: Normandy's beach

Gotta have Americans in it fellow patriot. Would be fucking boring otherwise.

>Nignog faces for all races
Why would they do it?

>making retarded posts
Stay classy autist

(((Nose)))

oh fucking yuck god damn now that gets me way more than anything else

they made the black guys fertile and capable looking the white guys the most infertile and incapable looking as possible

im so tired and constantly just confused by this shit. most men dont identify as c u c k y w e a k g i r l b o y s who are hey pandering to

yeah... it seems that this, "diversity" pandering is getting out of hand.

this dude looks pretty capable

that's a fucking abomination, it's need to be purged.

I honestly can't tell which race he's supposed to be a part of

When does this new Michael Bay movie come out exactly?

Iz dat sum Tom Cruz?

thats fucking Hitler you idiot

european

>Check the comment section
>Full of fags like this defending why there's so many blacks

Hitler sported a mustache and on top of it was a runner not a frontline fighter

>The Last Samurai

White American Civil War veteran

kek

DAZ RITE UZ BOYZ WERE FITAN IN WORLDWARZ AN SHIEEET CRACKA

I'd say there were about 100x more Indians on the British side than there were Africans, which hardly existed in the British army

What you see here is pure ideology

hes growing it
and hitler was a runner you tard

look it up

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_career_of_Adolf_Hitler

when it was actually about a white french.
kok

And the Indians didn't do much in the frontlines as they couldn't handle the climate all that well. Though I think most of the equipment was actually maintained by colonial troops for Britain and France.

Are you just pretending to be retarded now? That's what I fucking said you autist. And he's had his mustache since before the war.

Watch All Quiet on the Western Front.

Didn't most Indians serve in Iraq fighting Ottomans there?

The Germans had bolt action rifles, he picked one up once or twice I think.

I did enjoy that when you died, it showed your name and years of birth/death then switched you to another soldier in the general area.

based game even says "You are not expected to live."

Like that Halo ending with the survive thing, you know, the shitty game.

You are both dumb it says that he fought in Ypern

pls buy this game

So? The battle in the prologue takes place in 1918. And again Hitler ALWAYS had a mustache.

what a piece of shit, he gets up and stands there xd so artistic and emotional its not like hes gonna get his head shot off or anything :D

honestly swedonia has declined faster than anything ive ever seen.

>If I was there I would have killed at least a hundred ;)

>Harlem Hellfighter
>Italian helmet

So much ignorance spreaded.

Are Jews to whites what whites are to blacks?

Why do people of lesser intelligence blame those of greater intelligence for their failures?

If they had more interesting shit, they would show it

WE

> World War WE

The new CoD looks more appealing now, if only a little.

youre retarded I was talking about the game design you dumb piece of shit kill yourself

>1981

I'd buy a game where you have to fight off the Pact with WW1 technology

>I would know I am a vietnam vet with over a hundred confirmed kills

>left panel
>said no one ever

>gaining accuracy the longer they fire

I thought dice had issues, but it turns out they are just retarded

While I had fun in the beta I really don't want to buy it because of the diversity. It just seems too forced. What's with devs pushing their agenda as of recently? We've got Watch Dogs 2, Mafia 3 and Battlefield 1 coming out in a span of month. All games feature blacks and muslim women.

It's a french helmet and he has an american insignia on him arm. He is an american soldier attached to a french unit. That is a french solider that picks him up at the start.

where are the gurkhas

Why doesn't this game have the one people known for wrecking people's shit

Another retard who think that samurai can't be plural and thinks the American was the last Samurai. Wow a white American took the place of a white. Triggered. Where is muh diversity?

>the situation at the end of the BF1 gameplay allegedly did happen to Hitler in 1918
>except Hitler was wounded and did not even try raising his rifle, which is why the soldier let him go
>this will not be in the game because the soldier was Henry Tandey, a white British male

On that note, turns out Henry was a hardcore motherfucker and you could easily replace the entirety of BF1's single player with his experiences from 1914-18.

Some of those romans were pretty gay I would not be surprised that a legion was at least half homo

>romans

>not faggots

nigga, why do you think the christians banned public baths?

>Henry was a hardcore motherfucker and you could easily replace the entirety of BF1's single player with his experiences from 1914-18.

WTF?! You want to replace black people with some fucking white male?!?!?! Delete this post right now, shitlord. Harlem Fighters won that war, if not for them we would've lost.

its infuriating how close this game is to being good but they just fucking refuse to change some things.

remove the niggers
replace most of the automatics with bolt actions

and itd be a fucking 8/10. WHY ARE THEY SUCH FUCKING NU MALE KEKS

Why can't the French do anything right? This looks laughable.

Well the great american innovator Henry Ford, gave a good in depth look about The International Jew.

Legionaries weren't allowed to fuck each other. In Roman society a man could fuck whatever he wanted as long as he was on top, but bottoming was viewed as being weak and un-manly. Because legionaries were required to be the manliest dudes in Rome doing something so un-masculine (and for the top, taking away another legionary's masculinity) was absolutely forbidden.

Also another quirk of Roman sexuality was that going down on a woman was viewed as the the single most turbo flaming gay thing a man could possibly do.

Vote with your wallet, let them have it in the EA's youtube comment sections.

Won't help. Ex-CoD kiddies keep praising it while shitting on CoD. It's kinda ironic seeing them do it when they're both pretty similar. Last good BF game was 2142. BC2 was shit as a BF game, but good as a spin-off.

i totally am. fuck this game. fuck i wish cod stepped its game up this year so it could shit on this game. if they made a modern warfare hd remaster collection that would have destroyed this game amongst normalfags. and the better fps, titanfall 2 is also going to get slaughtered by this shit as the millions of white cucks pay to have history changed. what a fucking shitty situation

KEK

I had all of those comments disliked but now my dislikes are gone. Did youtube seriously remove them? If that's true then holy kek.

>6 campaigns
>1 has you play as a nigga
>Cred Forums spergs out as predicted

You all need to grow up

Yeah but the European ones mainly just maintained vehicles.

CoD will still outsell Battlefield. Most new CoD games sell at least 20 million copies, some even 30+ No matter how many dislikes the IW trailers and gameplay videos got it'll still sell a shitton.

IIRC BF3 was their best selling BF game and it didn't even reach 20 million. BF4 sold worse.

Yet half the soldiers in the video are niggers. The poster boy is a nigger. A statue of the nigger is being made. And an extra DLC is being made about other niggers.

This is true
Source i'm italian

you can count the niggas in the campaign trailer on one hand. It was a unit of niggas. The poster boy is that same nigga. The statuette is the same nigga. There is no DLC of more niggas being made.

It's not easy being French.

thats what i used to think but this year i honestly dont know. people are shittalking IW enmasse and saying its a piece of shit thats only worth it for the cod4 remaster. meanwhile bf1 is getting praise everywhere and nu male journalists are writing how progressive and emotional it is. i really think this might be the year bf outsells cod.

NIGGGEERRSSSSS

Highest selling CoD is MW3 at like 26million copies sold, and that was only because of the success of MW2 which sold 23million. Surprise surprise MW3 ended up being fucking shit and as a result, Ghosts and BO2 sold 4 million units less.

>1914
Yep, totally what happened

The Maginot Line actually performed its job perfectly. Forcing any German offensive to go through Belgium was one of its strategic aims and it did a fine job of that.

Unfortunately it was the rest of the French army that fucked up and didn't defend the Ardennes properly because 'oh no the terrain in there is crap there's no way the Germans will EVER mount a significant push through it'.

People were already saying they're tired of futuristic settings before Blops 3 came out but it was still very successful and kids have been saying CoD has been shit for years. The only difference now is that they've started mass downvoting IW videos.

statisticbrain.com/call-of-duty-franchise-game-sales-statistics/
statista.com/statistics/321374/global-all-time-unit-sales-call-of-duty-games/
moneynation.com/how-much-money-has-every-call-of-duty-game-made/

Fuck, didn't mean to qoute you.

why are all but one of the germans, not yet unlocked characters?

damn those sales are insane. modern warfare was their clear hit. feel bad for those who got duped from the leap to mw3 after mw2. i was one of them who fell for mw3

i can't wait until they sell cod4 separately in a few months and then remaster mw2. or if they just made it bc on xbox one. they just did for world at war and that game is kickass as ever.

Gee, why do stopgap solutions looks laughable... I wonder, I wonder.

PIc related, the french ARS gasmask, one of the best of WW1.
Its predecessor, the Tissot gasmask was also a great design though hampered by some limitations, mostly due to the size of the filter.

Reinforcements

It looks fun.
Personally I don't really care about niggers but it does annoy me a bit how much they are pushed in this game. Campaign does actually seem pretty fun though.

>captured in 1916
>beaten and raped by rutting roaches in the desert
>afterwards turned into a man of debatable orientation and sadomasochism

sounds pretty fitting tbmtqhwy...

>There have been black ottoman warriors since the Jannesarries were stabbing people on camelback.
WW1 Ottoman Army was mostly Turks, Balkan Muslims and some Kurds

>no Red Baron level
I will be platinum mad if this happens

more like the belgians got fucked up by paratroopers and held so shittily everyone was surprised

hell, the french military was still capable of reorganizing and counterattacking when the politicians surrendered

>cod 4 remaster
exactly.

This years cod will sell the best of them all.

>This years cod will sell the best of them all.
Not at all.
If they release the COD4 remaster alone, it will sell a lot, but Infinite Warfare is simply Black Ops 3 v1.1

They have no incentives, and the kids who still play this don't know what COD4 is since they were born 2 years before that game came out.

>we wuz 1

ORANGE
AND
TEAL

>battlefield
>battlefield

Who gives a shit?

WE

But in all seriousness though I thought it looked okay.

imagine working at infinity ward. you hear for years that call of duty is the same thing yearly. you decide to kick the series off into a new frontier: space. not just a mission, but the whole theme and setting is space. you work on this for 3 years since cod games have 3 year cycles now. you think everyone will love it. and then your trailer is one of the most disliked ever and people are only interested in the first place because cod4 is being locked behind it.

it must be hard being a game dev

>We Wuz 1
>we niggered our way to hitler
One game I will skip.

Yeah, taking Black Ops 3 and putting space levels must be so hard...
Man, you can see the work they put in that yearly rehash that has literally not a single new element in it's multiplayer mode.

>germans are all white
>nogs are literally from the actual black unit from America

>imagine working at infinity ward. you hear for years that call of duty is the same thing yearly. you decide to kick the series off into a new frontier: space.
And then proceed to do nothing interesting with that setting apart from the same shitty 4 hour long, scripted to death campaign that no one cares about.

wait, how can he have a ptsd flashback in which he dies ?

You forgot the part where they helped the incompetent Americans to win their independance war.

>They brought back Battlefield 2 Modern Combat's hotswap mechanic, but only on death
>People think it's something new

BF2MC had so many new ideas that carried on to subsequent titles and yet nobody remembers it.

>"we wanted to come up with something original and focus on the underrerpresented nations of these world war games"
>play as Americans killing Germans
but hey, they are black, it's totally original. Who the fuck wants to play as german or french anyways, you can do that in every fps campaign
oh wait

WIR WAREN KEISERS

Weren't interracial relationships basically a death sentence for both parties pre MLK?
Portraying stuff like this, distorting the truth, it only damages coloured people, it actually undermines the struggles they went through.
This is historical revisionism at its best and worst.

mostly in peices buried in the mud at verdun and north of paris.

By the time the Americans turned up. millions of French were already dead

The only good things in this were the "You die and switch to a different man" and the sound design for the in-tank portion.

They could do so much more with so little.

Imagine if you started with the bog standard bolt action issue shit in WW1, maybe killed an enemy officer or one of your friendly officer's go down and you pick up their semi-automatic or even a nice pistol, then you get killed anyway and move up to the gun emplacement, then the tank, and then it's back to a standard issue bolt where you hopefully nab up a nice weapon to use on the way.

Instead it's just...the very first guy, the very first fucking level, minute 1, he has a fully automatic death machine and a semi-automatic death machine on hand. That shit was too valuable to be on the very front line much less in the hands of any regular private.

Fuck that slowdown mechanic when you get shot too.

>Die
>Respawn as another guy
So basically you have infinite lives. I didn't think it was possible to make it more casual.

>Objective: Hold at All Costs
>runs out of cover and right into the teeth of the German counterattack and dies
>repeats this several times

Christ.

There were plenty of bathhouses across medieval Europe, what really killed them was the Black Death, and the assumption that they aided the spread of the disease.

The church in medieval England even owned a number of bathhouses (whorehouses) south of the river in London.

>that slowdown mechanic
>that full auto deathmachine
>niggers

yeah, that was one of the thing that ticked me off the most. If you are going to name something "Storm of Steel", set in World War 1, I want to play as a german!

>expecting anything good from DICE anymore

>3 and 4
Generic COD clones

>Hardline
Over the top cop show

this
this so much

This deserves some kind of award based on it's graphics and sound design alone.

Unfortunately it's probably going to be boring as shit to play like Battlefront.

>Generic COD clones
You think cod has large scale vehicle combat as the normal mode?

>Swedish devs

I was really surprised to see the Red Baron plane as an actual tri-plane in the game trailers

And then every single one of them was painted in the Red Baron's livery, making it completely redundant anyway.

N SCHEISSE

Original "I paint my plane red because I can" when?

>(((EA)))

How many of you still think this racial diversity propaganda is merely cohencidence?

Reminder that 2142 Revive is available

Consoleplebs who cant aim need not reply

What no future space dindu's user? you need be more diverse.

NO, THEY STOLE MY IDEA OF JUMPING BETWEEN DYING TROOPS IN A WW1 GAME

AND THEY EXECUTED IT LIKE SHIT

>Implying dice browse's on Cred Forums
This

Will try, hopefully its not full of cheaters

i got banned from all servers for teamkilling too much. Some niggas need to learn to respect their fellow teammate.

Doesn't matter though, I just made a new ID and will continue to shell out justice to each of these vehicle stealing, thumb-up-their-arse plebs each time they join my squad.

I would have been even better if they jump to the guy who killed you.

That's pretty much every battlefield campaign. Battlefield never used to have campaigns but they started tacking them on to appeal to a new audience. I have no idea how people enjoy that crap, it's basically a linear shooting gallery. I don't like CoD's campaign for the same reason but people seems to love that stuff so here we are.

I'd rather EA not waste time and money on campaigns like this but then people would cry 'why's there no single player why's this game $60 with no single player', even though they'll play the single play for 5-6 hours maximum and then spend the remaining 100 - 1000+ hours in multiplayer.

>watch the gameplay
>wow that is pretty decent story, might be interested in playing it
>get to BF1 thread on Cred Forums
>detailed explanation why this trash should be hated and never bought, 400 posts edition
I love you Cred Forums.

but 2142 has dindus?!

Well i'll be damned.

On one team only. If you aren't playing PAC you might as well not be playing.

I haven't played vidya in a couple years but that looks amazingly good. Are all AAA 2016 games graphically this impressive?

>People complaining about black people in a video game

desu the american protag of CoD4 was black but you guys didn't say shit back then.

My only problem with BF1 is how the focus seems to be on adding black characters everywhere. Yes, there absolutely were black people participating in WW1 but nowhere near the amount this game tries to portray.

However; It's also a fucking video game. One that tries to mix realism and arcade, only to have it fall flat.

Soap wasn't black and the american protag got nuked whilst fucking around in Bumfuckistan so that was fine.

That guy is clearly white

Forcing in diversity is bullshit, especially when it comes to a historical event's. it just means that developer's are pandering to an audience that obviously, doesn't know jack about history and the social norms back then.

2142 did it right, did it subtle.
BF1 is marketed for having dindus.

>""""front line"""" mission doesn't have troops getting slaughtered like pigs in no man's land before even on reaches the trenches
>having a flamethrower guy stopping because you're on fire when in the war they would burn you to fucking crisp whether you were already on fire or not
>giving a player automatic weapons when most of the war was fought with bolt-action underscoring the monster the mounted MG was at the time
>this slow-mo bullshit when you get close to death
>having health regen and repawn as another soldier
it honestly would've been more interesting to see no health regen and this """mechanic"" and you could even get fatally wounded
>That shitty AI at 5:13
Why in the hell did they make a WW2 game and put it in WW1 era?

It does now though.

who cares?

Yeah, difference between knowing and caring, I'd say

What does Mt meant in tbmtqhwy?

Numales have beards you dumb cuck

Tu is singular

you guys get so bent out of shape about this, just play the game

if you don't like it refund it

if you do then play it

i just don't understand why you care so much about historical accuracy in a VIDEO GAME

For a tactic in real life, you can do that.
Tanks have small, cramped crew compartments with very little ventilation inside. Firing a flame thrower at vision ports or engine decks can snuff out oxygen inside asphyxiating the crew, or setting fire to various things inside.

In a game? I haven't seen that executed too well.

What kind of retarded post is this?
If a game is going to take place in a certain historical setting, I at least expect certain aspects of that setting to be represented.

I already know the game is going to play the exact same as the three games before it. The allure of it, is that it takes place in a new setting. If it's not going to give that setting any justice, why would I bother playing it over BF4?

Because of the pandering to the SJW.

It's single player, they can script it to work, screw balance, screw game mechanics.

if this game was released 20 years ago everyone would agree that it was awesome that someone was taking WW1 and making it even hotter. nowadays the anti SJW crew is by far more militant than the actual SJWs and do what they can to ruin a good concept

It was not that well-known, and Lenin wirh RSDRP (which played a major role in the unsuccesseful revolution of 1905) was around for like fifteen years.

>DICE is fucking retarded, that's not really news.

And they're still wondering why peopled loved Bad Company 2.

>Talks about Soap when I strictly said "the american protag"

Go take an english course, cunt. And nobody cares if you want to see blacks nuked. My point still stands.

Are you actually retarded?

Exactly. And with Italy's case, both of world wars were "Oh shit, we are stuck god knows where doing someone else's job".

Behind every shitpost, is a human being.

Do your part, cunt.

the weapons

the uniforms

the setting

the vehicles

see deep down I think you're just a racist who can't stand when you're hobby doesn't exactly reflect your skin colour

way to show that shitlord

Just looks like Battlefield 4 with a coat of World War I paint like what the multiplayer is going for. The only issue with that is the multiplayer is actually good for BF4 while the campaign was irredeemable garbage.

Why does Dice even bother with campaigns? I'd honestly rather have the option for botmatches instead of a campaign

The Garand was the main service rifle of the US in WW2 bro, that's a semi-automatic rifle.

>white people fuck
yep

You're right it's a video game, however it's a blatant WW2 game with a WW1 game and that makes it a fucking terrible game because it fails its purpose

>Most of the game has to take place in the last month of the war so that Americans can be in it.

No, not at all. This is heavy revisionism by cucks at Dice.

COD4
REMASTER

kek

This seems like a good place to, how does the Recons counterpart fair here? Do I need to play the boring as hell sniper to get access to all things spotting and team spawning related?

so you were sitting in the board room when they came up with the purpose for this game?

all the decisions on which direction they should take and what compromises they had to deal with in order to make it financially viable?

American egos are so fragile it's ridiculous.

>ITT: WW1 Veterans and Experts

>Intro shows black guy presumeably in hospital bed
>a whitey hand triggers his WW1 flashback
>gets told to hold the line by a whitey
>dies defending so guy can deliver monologue while perspective shifts to another black guy a little further back
>at the end it shows another black guy about to get shovelled by a German before they both get shelled
>Wakes up and it's the guy from the hospital bed seemingly no longer dead and full of bullets after being shot to shit and given an obituary.

This is some Quentin Tarantino tier shit

No, but there can't be compromises when it's obvious you take the easiest route with what the game is. The current design choices would work in any dudebro shooter however if you're going to go out of your way to make a WW1 game you should make it so it stands out as a WW1 game not a WW2 game but with a WW1 skin, it's laziness at best and incompetence at worst to make a game like this. They have every right to make the most profitable game they can, but they shouldn't be rewarded with praise because they took the lowest common denominator when it came to the game play design in a genre while taking no risk.

>What the fuck? That doesn't look like NATO phonetic alpha

jesus christ you millennials are thicker than 8 miles of cow shit.

i know ww1 was a 100 years ago, but could you at least be fucked to know NATO was post-WW2??

>see deep down I think you're just a racist who can't stand when you're hobby doesn't exactly reflect your skin colour
I have nothing against minorities as a whole, I just don't like niggers.

>There are people who don't know shit about WW1 era and going to take this game as a history lesson
The idea that there will be kids that pay more attention to the bullshit said in this game and remember it as facts then they would in a real history lesson about WW1 make me want to die .

The American marine protag is a faceless mook with absolutely no back story and he doesn't even have a character model. Why do retards like you think he's black? He's a blank slate and has absolutely nothing outside of arms, maybe legs, and a gun.

What? Baseball is actually diverse, how is the National Black Association ahead of the MLB?

No one is actually going to waste time on a battlefield campaign that lasts 6 hours right?

>forced diversity
>ever a coincidence

Not in this game

nobody who's smart enough the know bullshit when they see it

You want to test it out further?

Just tell them how their food is shit, which it objectively is, and just watch.

Not unless it has weapon rewards like BF4

Hannahs gun was a pretty great starting weapon all things considered

>to take this game as a history lesson

no that's far beside the point.

they shouldn't need to play vidya gaems to learn about history. fucking millennials need to pick up some books or read a goddamn newspaper, shit like knowing NATO is post-WW2 or even that blacks were a very minor part of the European theater is common knowledge. or should be common knowledge.
fucking millennials have some of the opportunities and resources for education but it's all going to fucking waste.

There's no such thing as forced diversity in a video game. These aren't real people. It doesn't take any more effort to put black people in instead of white people.

>I-I-IT'S NOT SUPPOSED TO BE HISTORICALLY ACCURATE ANYWAYS.

>Yeah, this game's kind of a big deal. Really shows the horrors of WW1 :^)

>End of BF4 campagin
>Some of the idiotic characters is about to shoot the grapling hook thing.
>He says: You know this is good quality because it's made in sweden
>The entire game is a fucking mess, the previous game was as well, Sweden is turning into Somalia, SAAB no longer exists.
Wew sure showed me DICE.

i feel you on this one but you can't control what these kids will think, plus i hope that post secondary education will set them straight when it comes to dates and events

>There's no such thing as forced diversity in a video game.
Hello retard

>These aren't real people. It doesn't take any more effort to put black people in instead of white people.
These are complete non-arguments and you don't know what forced diversity means if you think this even changes 1% of anything. I guess that means forced diversity doesn't exist in movies or tv shows or books like Harry Potter because "the characters aren't real so it's not forced diversity :^)"

I agree with you, i'm not praising them, i plan on refunding this if its not up to my standard of video game, but i feel as though there is no point to admonish them based on their creative direction when there are other very good WW1 and WW2 realistic games out there to choose from. if you don;t like what EA is doing, vote with your wallet and go somewhere else

Dude, what? It's so more Americans will buy it. It's not rocket science. More Pollocks bought Civ V BNW because it had Casimir III, dumbass.

>you can't control what these kids will think

unless they're born mentally retarded, then it's the responsibility of parents to make sure they're getting a proper education, and sometimes that means sitting their asses down and making them memorize general facts about the world.

>There's no such thing as forced diversity
nigger or cuck detected.

how well Verdun is working on console?

I agree with you entirely

>It doesn't take any more effort to put black people in instead of white people.
Yes it does. Instead of having one mold for whites and slightly modifying it in order to make multiple characters you have to make another mold for niggers.

it won't, there are way too many kids who don't give a shit about history especially black kids. it wouldn't surprise me if the people who support BLM don't know much about Malcolm X or The civil rights movement in general to understand how badly they're going against the efforts made by the movement with riots

Nice strawman you fucking shiteater, I didn't even mention the KANGZ bit, and you still ad hominem'd racism into the argument.

I know what "forced" means. I know what "diversity" means. Yeah, I'm pretty sure I've got a handle on this.

>going out of ones way to portray WW1 as diverse between whites and blacks

Yeah, that's forced diversity you fucking dumb ass. The game characters not being "REAL" is not an argument. It's forced diversity. Go open up a dictionary and get a fucking brain.

>going out of ones way
But they're not.

Yes they are. They're being historically revisionist in many ways outside of the nigger pandering.

>focusing on people who did jack shit during world war 1
>not forced diversity
This game is even forcing americans into it despite americans doing absolutely nothing during WW1. Fuck you retard and fuck your stupid bullshit.

>Ignoring almost the entire war so you can include an irrelevant unit full of KANGZ from a country that was irrelevant in said war
Fuck off are they not going out of their way to appease the diversity crowd.

You don't have to go out of your way for that at all. Also, since when is "historical revisionism" an issue for these sorts of games?

Americans fought in WWI. Black Americans fought in WWI.

See above.

>if this game was released 20 years ago everyone would agree that it was awesome that someone was taking WW1 and making it even hotter. nowadays the anti SJW crew is by far more militant than the actual SJWs and do what they can to ruin a good concept

Yeah,because you definitely see that militant anti-sjw rhetoric.. you know, especially when controlling the narrative in Academia and Hollywood.. Fuck Off, Dude.. You're Full of Shit and You know it.. This is an on going culture war and you're f oblivious to it... and we "anti-sjw's" are the counter culture.. trying to restore what's been ruined.

not what i was talking about at all, but that says a lot about you're state of mind if thats the first thing you think about

I don't know where you flew in from that taught you to type like that but you need to go back.

>Americans fought in WWI. Black Americans fought in WWI.
Who fucking cares? They did barely anything, why give them a spotlight at all?

Because americans are the biggest consumers, and their have fragile egos.

Or because it's an American game maybe?