How many proper dungeons will there be?

How many proper dungeons will there be?

In order to defy normal Zelda conventions, there will be no dungeons. The entire game is about Link fucking around in the overworld.

None, only shrines. Don't like shrines? Then fuck off to the final boss, you don't need to visit them anyway.

Define "proper dungeon"

Rumors point to 4 large dungeons and 100 shrines.

find out when it comes out next december

announcing sage isn't allowed btw

It'll play like an mmorpg.

You do need to visit them and there will be dungeons, my dude.

this
and guys like him will defend it

>they want the Majora's Mask crowd

like 300 or something, I don't know man

I'm thinking 4-6 but I'm hoping they will be huge and aren't too be completed in one go. You get halfway through and come to a point where you need to get an item that might be in another dungeon or something similar

yes, at least 4
The castle is surrounded by 4 structures, and I'm sure they're connected to the main dungeons.
I wouldn't keep my hopes up for more, considering they're using these Shrine things and there are 100+

I'm guessing 5 or 6. I think there will be a dungeon somewhat close to the starting plateau, and new variations on the Fire and Water Temples seem likely, plus the desert and snowy mountain areas to the west, seems like there would be something there. There was that 4-dungeon rumor, though I feel like there's be at least one more counting Hyrule Castle. Miyamoto did say the dungeons would be huge, so I'm not expecting many. But there's also the possibility of dungeons in another world/time/dimension not on the map, or like on the floating Skyloft-like island in the sky.

They're gonna make Darksiders 2's dungeons look like a Doom map, aren't they?

If that's the case, let's hope they learn that going through the same dungeon multiple times can be shit, like in Phantom Hourglass and Skyward Sword.

It's shit if it feels like forced back tracking instead of actual progression

It's a fine line, usually annoying until you reach the actual point you'd need to use a new item to move on.

assassins creed clone game

Hopefully. If there is one town that matches Clock Town in BoTW in terms of liveliness it will be GOTY

Five main
100 mini

Cred Forums Pass user since December 2014.

POINT AND LAUGH

It was a test
This idea is silly, I hope hiro gets rid of it