Mafia III

Hey this game actually looks pretty good now

Anyone else considering buying this?

delet this thread, Cred Forums tard are asleep right now

Yeah Im down to shoot some kekmen

Already bought a copy for myself and my girlfriend. We're going to co op it. I know there's no co op mode, but we're basically going to play together on separate TVs on an xbox one and ps4.

>on separate TVs on an xbox one and ps4.

ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING.

Fuck yeah! I still remember that seminal scene from Godfather where the black guy shot all those Klu Klux Klan Fux

>different tvs with 2 different kinds of colonies

ya know, if I were the shitposting type, I'd turn this into a copy pasta about using the ps4 and xbox as an allegory for race mixing

Whats next? Killing slavers and police station shooting?

Since when did Cred Forums hate the kkk? I thought we hated niggers?

I thought we hated stupid people.

yes i agree, this game looks very epic!

>implying paid shills are the 'we'

We like Video Games. We like our Video Games to make SENSE.

Also, shitposting. That gives us boners.

ever since people for some reason got triggered by racism

despite being on an imageboard considered to be the worst website on earth

I thought it was a no man's sky joke

At what point in the game do you orally prep the black bull to satisfy your girl's jungle lust?

it's going to take more then shooting racists to get me to buy a game
but it's a good start

Why support a man who doesn't pay his taxes?

FUCK OFF NAME FAG

Thought about it, Mafia II was really fun to just click out and listen to some fine tunes.

this
thats why we hate niggers and the kkk

i see you won't be voting for trump then

Ech.

I fucking hate you stormfront niggers, I wish you stayed on your shitty websites.

At this point only a cuck would vote for Trump.

I Just preorderd today to pre-load.
Like Angry "burrito" Joe said, it will live or die off the story, yet every bad WEBM only shows gameplay flaws, not story flaws.

giving your money to obongo so he can give it to iran

how is not paying taxes a bad thing again?

I lived in New Orleans for most of my developing life, and from what I've seen, a lot of it's pretty accurate. Doesn't make it a good game, but it's enough to convince me to play nigger simulator 2016.

>WE

okay
scarce here today we have a double upload in my butthole

What is accurate?

>ARE MEN
you must be swift as a crossing river

because i dont want the money i work hard for go to shaniquas 10th fatherless child. if i could not pay my taxves i wouldnt.

I am Jew and this game is shit. Don't waste your shekels.

I don't mind if you want to have a game that's basically "Nigs good, whities evil" but it shouldn't be called mafia.

>Some rich guy doesn't pay taxes that he can afford
>Instead you have to shoulder his debt, which you could barely afford
>Worship him for hurting you
I really want Trump supporters to be profiled. Who hurt you?

I'm pretty sure we hate people period

Cred Forums loves nigger cock

We do. The people that have co-opted this site are reddit faggots. Also the mods are all goon SJWs.

Dont forget to buy a copy for her son!

why support someone who does?
his response was perfect
>if I did they'd be squandered
if you don't agree with that then it's dangerous for you to be in government

>why support someone who does?
If you support someone that is shrugging off their responsibilities at your expense, you have no spine.

>yet every bad WEBM only shows gameplay flaws, not story flaws

If you think the gameplay is shit, and you're given only the premise of the story, that ain't worth a buy nigga.
Not a whole lot of games can pull of a Drakengard.

>Who hurt you?
nice reddit meme but you have to go back

>paying taxes
>a responsibility
>you calling anyone else spineless
he spent a lot of effort going through legal loopholes to keep his money. That is what every person in the world who does a business attempts to do

not paying taxes is illegal
he's breaking the law
i dont know how you can defend this

That wasn't a meme.

There were no loopholes, he has been breaking laws. Taxes suck but if you don't pay them others suffer. That's life and no one is magically going to fix it for you.

you literally don't know what the fuck you're talking about
>what are writeoffs
>what is itemization
ALL

BUSINESSES

ATTEMPT

TO

PAY

AS

LITTLE

TAX

AS

POSSIBLE

>ctr is this dumb

>That wasn't a meme.

This is my first post in the thread btw.
But.
I genuinely believe that you have no interest in knowing who hurt someone else because I genuinely believe you don't feel compassion for him or anyone who doesn't share your beliefs strictly. I think you use the phrase to find a way to insult people sarcastically. Which is an implicit statement of a lack of compassion.

But that's just one post on the internet and likely an incomplete "profile."

>There were no loopholes, he has been breaking laws
if he gets arrested for tax evasion I'll eat my shoe, but it's not gonna happen because he didn't do it
>Taxes suck but if you don't pay them others suffer
that's not how it works AT ALL
it is the duty of the government to collect taxes in an effective manner. It is the duty of the business to succeed in the market place. If business en masse are not paying taxes or not paying enough taxes, that is the fault of the government for not having an effective tax code and for not having practical enforcement. It is not the fault of the business for not bending over far enough

historical context; in the Spanish Empire during colonial periods there was a tax called the royal fifth. one fifth of all gold mined from the new world was sent directly to the Royal treasury. Of course, tax evasion was at a massive scale. One Emperor, who I forget, slashed the fifth into a tenth and increased the enforcement of it's implementation. Tax revenue doubled.

>he has been breaking laws
And has been audited by the IRS almost every year.

Man the IRS must really suck at their job.

>in b4 Cred Forums
Hate Cred Forums. Don't even like trump. Not a politics thread so I won't get into the politics of why I disagree with him.
But suffice to say I don't have to support him to see that taking a lawyer's advice isn't a bad decision.

I think that's paranoia.

Opinion on a business being ethical?

>I think that's paranoia.
I gave several reasons to back up my statements and explained why I thought that.

It's reasonable to expect maliciousness here and in political discourse. And that phrase is rarely genuine.

Again. I think you're being sarcastic to insult people and are genuinely unconcerned with why people might be hurt.

paying 100% of your taxes is not ethical

>being sarcastic to insult people and are genuinely unconcerned with why people might be hurt
Not at all

Regardless, this tax report reflects poorly on Donald.

Well I'm genuinely surprised if that's true and that's really great, again if true.

I believe his lawyer said it would be a bad idea to release his tax forms until the audit is complete.

Not a lawyer so I can't confirm the veracity of his claim.

Why support a globalist whore who wants to import niggers, spics, and mudslime by the tens of millions to replace the white population, the only people who contribute to society?

>I thought we hated niggers?

So you do not believe in social programs?

why are game devs pandering to sjw tumblrites who don't even play games?

why are game devs pandering to black people who make up a very small minority if the western population and don't even pay for games in the first place?

Someone please post the gif of him throwing the bomb

>122 million federal income taxpayers
>2.4 trillion earned in federal taxes each year
>1.6 billion iran deal

>0.066667% of your federal income taxes (if you even pay them; nearly half of americans don't) for one year went to iran that year

halp muh freedumbs obummer is moozlum

>i get all my information from Cred Forums-filtered Brietbart articles