youtube.com/watch?v=qF77YrYXvs0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

who are you

>creating a thread just to keep forcing your Ni-Oh webms

literally autism

I don't know about "hardcore", but it's a great game

well you get gangbanged

more hardcore kawai anime

He's not me, I think he's some kind of spambot.

None of the souls games are actually hardcore, they just take simple mechanics and apply them to difficult situations.

is this game will be overated by sony pony again?

Wow, user, this game looks amazing. Care to share the name with me? Is it exclusive or something? I see it being posted a lot in Bloodborne thread, though I never stoped to look at it, so it must be PS4 exclusive too, right?
Anyway, thanks, keep up the good work, more people should know about this. I bet the 'masterace' is really pissed about it. Hahah

nioh

kek

It is one of the harder vidyas.

I'd say a few NES titles have it beat but it would be a comparison of hard vidya.

Also, if you learn the way the mobs move, learn good attacks to use in certain situation, what shit is good to have on you.. all that stuff, then it is quite a bit easier but coming in blind, for the average person, is gonna be a bit of a rough experience.

So.. yeah, I guess.

I dunno if it's hardcore or not, but it's pretty fun. I'd like to play online but I'm poor so no PS+ unless someone has a code that they can give me or something ;)

Can somebody gimme a good pizza cutter build? Just pour everything into str? Also is beast mode good for it since it gets a better beast metter or whatever?

>It is one of the harder vidyas.
No, it isn't.

It's about as "hardcore" as DeS was when it released.
No I'm not shitposting. When BB released people were regarding it as a huge step up in difficulty but as usual after a while the whole "hardcore" shtick gets forgotten, and now it's just known as a good game. Pretty similar to DeS.

Also
>some fucking asshole spamming nioh webms trying to create some sort of divide between fanbases
Whoever you are, fuck you. Being a shitposter is one thing, encouraging a new era of soulsfag fanbase shitposting wars is over the rine. Nioh doesn't deserve this shit.

Do skill and strength. And I guess hp.

Skill? wouldn't it be better to dump in str for its S scaling?

>When BB released people were regarding it as a huge step up in difficulty
No they didn't, post a link please. Is it the only From game you've played? I love Bloodborne but it isn't nearly as challenging as the souls games.

Not him but dude people complain about almost every boss on a souls release. I remember people complaining about fucking last giant when DaS2 came onto pc. It was no different with BB.
As I just said, that doesn't make much sense, since people complain about shit in every souls release for the first little while. It doesn't mean anything.

Don't be a fag, it happened with every Souls game but DaS3, and even then some people were bitching about Pointiff Sulivan.

>DeS
>Fucking Maneaters
>Motherfucking Flamelurker
>False King to some extend

>DaS1
>Gargoyles
>Motherfucking Capra Demon
>Biggie n' Smalls
>FUCKING Bed of Chaos (due to shitty design but whatever)

>DaS2
>Ruin Sentinels
>Lost Sinner
>Fucking giant rant of poison and hate

>BB
>BSB
>Motherfucking Rom
>LE EPIN FIRE HOTDOG OF ONE SHOT
>YAOOOOOOWWW Man of Fishing Village
>Motherfucking CROWSTEEL

Haven't played DaS3 tho

it certainly is one if you look at the completion rates of defeating father gascoigne

You hardcap STR, and I guarantee you'll have enough points left over to hit ~20-25 SKL to squeeze ever last drop of damage out of the weapon, plus that sweet, sweet visceral boost

I wouldn't say its hardcore just old school in terms of how it just throws you into its world and lets you loose with very minimal baby-ing
>make your guy
>die to first enemy
>here are the controls
>here are your weapons
>go get em champ
and you're playing the game in not even 5 minutes (not including character creation time)
half of the areas in the game you dont even have to go to to finish the game I was pleasantly surprised after my first playthrough when I looked up all this stuff online and found I missed like 7 areas, 3-4 of which I'm sure I would have never found if I didnt look online
I'm tired of games that take you on "tours" of its world
>first level tutorial
>do this and that to get a hang of the controls and mechanics
>tutorial boss
>cutscene before boss
>cutscene after boss
>someone explains backstory and tells you next place to go in some kind of monologue that takes another 5 minutes
>go there and you can only go there, other areas are locked off until later
>entire game has one set path up until the final boss

Whirligig Saw or Hunter Axe?

Yes. You need to spend time to understand the mechanics, no handholding and high difficulty

Cool as fuck weapon that's great in PVE but shit in PVP vs versitile weapon that's all around good
depends on what you like the most and what looks cooler to you

Church pickaxe

Whirligig Saw
Axe is for fags but I'll admit I had to use it to beat Defiled Keeper (the first one)

tfw when u realize the amygdalas were there all along

one is fun because its satisfying to use and a bit op
the other is fun because its hilariously OP
so both

Pizza cutter.

>a or b?
7!
How's it hanging, you failed abortion?

Didn't know axe was shit in pvp.

>Implying Pizza cutter is shit in pvp

Burial Blade

You're in the know, right?

>slow as fuck moveset unless you do dash r1
>parry bait
The axe suffers the same thing.
If you're doing full STR build just pull a hammer out of your ass and stat it with blunt gems and laugh as you 2 shot people with tricked hammer.
If you're ARC/STR it's time to stop playing with pussy weapons and pick up a fucking W H E E L.

>LE EPIN FIRE HOTDOG OF ONE SHOT
Which boss is this?

Watch dog of the old lords

A horrid exaggeration of the Flaming Firekeeper or whatever fire dog's name is.

Defiled Watchdog probably

A boss in a chalice dungeon where your HP is cut in half

Really, all 3 of the bosses in that dungeon (one of them is the Amygdala) are fucking shit

You mean Boom Hammer or Kirkhammer?

Remember reading Kirk's scaling going to S in a recent patch, that true?

I really fucking wish that there was an option to pull out your holstered gun and fire a single shot when your weapon is tricked, like how Gascoigne does in his fight. That shit looked so badass, and it's pretty useful too

Kirkhammer.
Boom hammer is shit unless you wanna do some arcane/str build and use that weapon for memes.
And yes, it does.
Have fun doing charged R2 because people in mensis don't know how to parry it at the right time.

>saying that the pizza cutter has a parrybait moveset outside it's running R1
>while at the same time recommending the wheel
pot, meet kettle

The chalice dungeons were shit anyways and only drag the game down.
Gem farming was the most tedious and frustrating thing to do and the only way to make arcane viable.

Why do japs have a perma boner for grinding in vidya?

Wheel is the end all and be all for all STR/ARC builds though.
Other than that would be the Boomhammer.
I use the cane.

>take any game ever
>cut your health to 1 hit kill level
>wow, this game is so hard!

There's something that I've always wondered:

When the Hunter is wielding weapons like the Kirkhammer, Ludwig's Blade, Pizza Cutter, etc. there's a huge fucking slab of metal on your back when the weapon isn't tricked.

What is holding the hammer/sheathe/buzzsaw/etc. on your back? It seems to just float there

Memes

I only went as far in the chalice dungeons to "beat" them by killing the queen.
Those gems are probably the only reason I got through my first DLC playthrough on NG+, so I can't say I hate it.
I just like how there's shit to do after you beat the main game, even if it's kind of samey.

What is?

Is Stake Driver viable?

bait but you clearly didn't play the game

Try Bayou Billy for NES

Yes and No.
Yes because it's fun and can decimate someone untricked or tricked.
No, because you can't pull off charged R2 stake drives in PVP.

Only if your dick hang low.

Ghouls 'n Ghosts

they seriously fucked up with hiding gems in CDs
also bell maidens

what could have been..

I went through the entire game with it and didn't have any issues. Only time I switched it was for NG+ Orphan because fuck getting that close to that fucker in his second form.

There is a difference between being hardcore and being unforgiving.

I consider hardcore games to be game in which simply playing the game properly is a challenge in and of itself.

Bloodborne isn't hard to play at all and you easily master the controls within a couple hours of playing. It isn't hard. It is however, unforgiving. The game punishes you for almost every little mistake you make. Engaging an enemy from the wrong distance or the wrong way can kill you. Comparing it to trial and error games isn't that far of a stretch.

Stake Driver meta: Is your opponent's stupidity viable?

How cool would it have been if you could have asked all the NPCs about the various exotic trick weapons that use?

I bet all the Hunters would love to talk shop about their weapons of choice
>holy shit, Alfred, what is that??
>that, good Hunter, is the W H E E L

Not as "hardcore" as I was with your mom last night

>gargoyles

Honestly how the fuck does everyone keep posting gargoyles being hard. DS1 was my first souls game and gargoyles was one of the easiest fights.

Let me make this clear: don't start as a knight. Start as a light class, I personally roll thief every single souls game. Bosses hit hard like hell anyways, so I focus most of my build around a ton of endurance and strength and dex. You can easily dodge everything those gargoyles throw at you.

Reminder:
If you used havels armor to cheese grave lord Nito. Kys

>bloodborne
>"hardcore"

So who else is starting to hate Nioh?

So hardcore top kek

No one complained about Rom you fucking retard, Rom was always pathetic tier easy. Also BsB wasn't an issue for most players and the only people who struggled were having issues dealing with the poison after effect in phase 3.

Post some Defiled Amy if you're so great.

MP would be harder if it's attacks weren't all extremely inaccurate and if it didn't sit on its ass doing absolutely nothing for half the fight.

I never understood this "amygdala is hard" meme. Especially defiled Amygdala, it's just regular amygdala but has more health and the player is gimped with less health. The fight is just as easy as the regular fight. What makes it even easier is once it goes into phase 3 it's a lot easier to bait into lowering its head for easy viscerals.

Amygdala is not hard unless you're retarded.

Defiled Amygdala was fun
Defiled Watchdog tore me up.

Also Amygdala's legs are susceptible to stuns and they don't need to be "fixed" to become broken again.

>watch dog
>any version
>hard

Now I know you're just retarded.

>Bloodborne
>hard

Wew

Why are mods deleting these comments? Are they getting paid by sony to shill nioh?

Lad

I know you're trying to make fun of Bloodborne but I just want to say that I'm so glad that I'm watching actual Bloodborne webms in a Bloodborne thread, please keep posting.

Bloodborne is highly replayable because of the excellent level design. From my point of view that's a hardcore game.

The faggot spammer is probably a janitor, how else does he keep getting away with it?

>trying to make fun of

No, I'm showing how casual the game is, I'm not poking fun at it.

>I'm showing how casual the game is
Has it ever occurred to you that maybe you're just very very good at the game?

Is Nioh actually good?
It looks like those games that have great gameplay footage but when you actually play it it's garbage, kinda like Blade & Soul.

If someone is my friend and I know his girlfriend cheated on him but have no physical evidence, should I tell him?

I'm actually decent at best and the game is too easy now. Like I said earlier, Bloodborne is only hard if you're actually retarded because half the bosses are extremely casual. The only bosses int he game that aren't casual babby shit are Logarius, Orphan, and Ludwig. Everything else is piss easy if you have a functional brain.

I'm not even meme'ing. If you actually just pay attention to the game it's not hard at all.

This is a Bloodborne thread.

Forgot muh webm.

Kirkhammer always.

Saw. I don't really pay attention to PVP.

I had problems with Defiled Amygdala because the camera was complete shit and I didn't realize that you had to stand still when he jumps.

The One Reborn killed me like 20 times, I am so ashamed of myself.

Orphan's actually not casual shit but he has a ton of openings. Phase 1 is basically stagger/parry bait until he transforms.

Is this a bloodborne thread or a shilling thread?

>The One Reborn killed me like 20 times

Fucking how? That boss is easier than the fucking Witches of Hemwick.

Bloodborne thread, also remember to pic related.

What the fuck how. I didn't even realize you could go up the ramparts the first time and th boss was still a joke. How did you even get to that point in the game?

Even his transformation is an opening. A bit disappointing desu lad.

They should make a Souls game where you can pick a boss and fight people online.

I wouldn't say the game is hardcore, it's more like they're bringing back games and having people play it the way it's supposed to be played whereas 95% of the games nowadays have a difficulty setting because everyone is a crybaby.

Is the frame drop a feature?

I genuinely do not know, I beat him in 1 try any time I face him now. Something was wrong with me that night, maybe it was fatigue? All I remember is that I kept walking into his AOE and attack and dying, he kept pissing on me and I kept dying, he fucking slaps me when I'm trying to kill the bell maiden and I died.

Watching those condescending tutorial videos on YouTube made me cry.

Phase 2 has really inaccurate attacks but he probably has the most 'randomized' attack patterns out of all the bosses so he can get a lot of strong hits in. Also he has certain moments where not taking damage is basically an impossibility, but he's not too bad.

Of course it is.

it's an exclusive perk

Maria is just female Gehrman, easy peasy. stunlock/parry bait from start to finish. This is basically the entire fight.

Her third phase was a bitch, fucking fire tracking.

>I'm such a fanboy, my asshole literally sucks 8 inches into my body and I have to show my immediate disgust anytime someone posts something that's not my favorite flavor.
>Calling someone else autistic.
Oh, the irony.

She's my favourite boss desu. Felt a lot like False King Allant.

I parried him all the way through, it felt so cheesy.

The only issue that I have with Ludwig is that a lot of his attacks have phantom range or fuck up hitbox coding/tracking so the hunter takes damage even when he dodges properly.

If you asked me, the hardest part about playing Bloodborne when fighting bosses is input delay and queuing getting in the way.

Ludwig even has stun moments, like all the other beast bosses, when he gets hit and it happens pretty frequently in phase 1. Much less often in phase 2 but it still happens. The fight is even seems to always end with a visceral because he always gets "parried" near the end of the fight.

The only bosses I really struggled with on my first playthrough were Cleric Beast and Ebriatas. I missed though.
It also took me a couple of fights to realise I could use the numbing mist on her.
The DLC the only one was Ludwig, but I did the DLC on ng+3.

I lost 600+ blood vials to Ludwig, I am so bad at this game.

Look at the catalog nigga.

Maybe if you are new you don't recognize Niohfag but he spams this shit everywhere. The same webms every single time.
He is as autistic as the worst shitposters.

fuckin Ebrietas, her charge is so bullshit I thought she was harder than ludwig

>Cleric Beast

Fucking how, top kek. Cleric Beast gets staggered non-stop throughout the entire fight. I'm not joking. Stuff like this happens 100% throughout the entire fight. How did you have trouble with him?

Ebrietas I can understand, but Cleric Beast?

Learn some self moderation because bitching about it isn't going to make him stop and probably gets him off when you people rage.

>I missed though.
I missed a few though.

You're the one who keeps bringing it up, fuck off.

i think it's pretty hardcore, but unless you have an organized battle with somebody invasions are just not fun. i rang the bell and someone came into my world yesterday, all the little fucker did was spray his rifle to try and stun me, and then constantly fucking heal over and over every time i fucking destroyed him. it was honestly very fucking annoying. like how the fuck do the japanese think that is fun, what they are doing? its like they are just fucking annoying the shit out of people

So you are telling me to not bitch after you just bitched at ?

Which you did two fucking hours later by the way. You revived it you massive fucking retard.

Ebrietas is fucking easy, the only hard part about Ebrietas is her broken charge attack. She's like the Amygdala where she always lowers her head somehow for easy hits + damage/viscerals.

>not taking your all of your weapons/armor off to have a fist fight and then giving him a cheeky augur of ebrietas
You just need to be creative.

Mostly because I was trying to play it like Dark Souls and was tricked in to thinking the game was closer to Dark Souls by the early enemies being relatively weak and killed them by baiting them into attacks then punishing. Then Cleric Beast comes along and she had like 5k hp and was jumping all over the place.

I'm not But seeing how you two go full bitch mode so easily, I'm tempted to keep the issue large along with that faggot.

>It also took me a couple of fights to realise I could use the numbing mist on her.
Vicar Amelia. I'm fucking bad at typing right now please kill me.

>, I'm tempted to keep the issue large along with that faggot.
And then what?
You think that is a threat?

You are the most autistic internet tough guy I have ever seen.

>Mostly because I was trying to play it like Dark Souls and was tricked in to thinking the game was closer to Dark Souls by the early enemies being relatively weak and killed them by baiting them into attacks then punishing

But that's exactly how BB beast bosses work. Even a lot of the human bosses are like that (keeper, micolash, pthumerian, etc)

Not him but Bloodborne was my first Souls game and I'm one of those casual who always picks the easiest difficulty option. Cleric Beast raped me so hard, my hands were literally shaking the first couple of times I faced him.

i don't think that boss is easy. you can say it's easy, but most people don't play in a way that they dodge every fucking thing so easily and not get hit. i remember i got all her health down for my friend, and their was a TINY ASS SPEC of health left, like it looked like the whole bar of health was completely drained, yet she was still alive and killed me. i disappointed my friend

>vicar amelia
>hard

The only people who have trouble with her are the ones that are too passive. She's actually easier if she's pressured because once she gets pressured she doesn't heal at all. You don't need numbing mist to not make her heal.

I always hated those notes, it made me feel so dumb.

Most people have trouble with her because her fur blocks their vision.

Then you must be dumb because Ebrietas only has one hard aspect (charge attack) Not getting hit by anything else doesn't even take skill. She constantly tries doing head bashes which open her up for ass rape and her attacks are all widely telegraphed. I'm convinced that the only people who find most of the Bloodborne bosses hard are just stupid and don't know how to adjust to the controls.

yeah it does take skill dude, stop acting like you're a fucking god at the game and everything is easy as fuck. you sound fucking annoying.

>Two memes and a buzzword.
Don't have to make threats. All those hook scars around your mouth tell a long story of a child bullied by internet.

Which is odd because the camera, while pretty shit, isn't THAT shitty.

I noticed that she only does a backstep if the hunter if behind her, she doesn't try attacking him. Fur is a non argument.

Yeah he is one of the best Bloodborne players out there but he refuses to admit it and go on about how the game is so easy. How delusional can someone get?

sorry for not going into the game with perfect knowledge of every item and move set

Considering how long it takes for you to answer it is fairly obvious this is more effort for you.

Replying to anyone is not losing some game.

If you think anyone taking you seriously is an idiot then you only look down on yourself.

No, it doesn't. You're just bad.

There's only like 5 bosses in Bloodborne which take any amount of skill to beat and Ebrietas is not one of them.

No you faggot, you are just extremely good. You make the game look easy.

Now shut the fuck up and post more webms.

>needing perfect knowledge to smack the boss a bunch of times and make her fall over

Retards confirmed.

I'm about to load the game up. Anyone playing right now? Also.. is the expansion necessary for a good time?

Are you playing this for the first time?

Parrying and backstabing as always been the "easy mode" for each game, along with co-op. Webms of either just make you look like a shitter.

i'm bad but i am on new game ++? i think i'm fairly good at the game. you really do sound like an annoying fuck, the game takes skill to play. just because somebody on youtube makes the bosses look easy doesn't mean it will always be that easy.

the hardest boss in the game is orphan of kos. if you disagree, you're just a liar.

You'll forgive my response time. Contributing to threads and coaxing you into a SNAFU does come with those dreaded 1 minute response timers.

The adults get priority and the children wait at the tables. You will wait your turn because you seem to be taking this quite seriously.

Can you show me where exactly my webm's have """"skill""""?

Dodging doesn't take skill because the iframes are off the charts. Wildly swinging a weapon around and constantly stunning an enemy does not take skill. This game is just casual but you don't want to admit it.

>I'll call you out on your response time
>it instantly doubles

You are too easy.

I am bored now. I win

That second webm has neither of those.

I'd say it's somewhere in the middle in terms of difficulty. The Souls games are not that hard to pick up. There are way more challenging games out there.

Watch your full fights instead of cherry picked webms and you would be amazed at how great you really are.

>the hardest boss in the game is orphan of kos. if you disagree, you're just a liar.
When did I ever say Orphan wasn't the hardest boss? Read the thread retard, I even implied that when I posted the webm's.

>this game takes skill
For retards maybe. Bloodborne is easily the most casual souls game in the series.

>Still responding.
>Can't compensate for variables so zhe jump to conclusions.
>XD checkmate atheist, gg ez.
That's how retarded you sound.

he barely looks that good. he just picks the cheapest weapon to use and uses the easiest strategy so he can whine about the game being casual.

i never said you didn't say it, i said if you disagreed, you're a fucking liar. fucking hell, you can't even read. how the hell am i supposed to believe you're anything but a fucking retard.

nope. i've beaten every game, and bloodborne is the hardest.

>showing scenes of how casual a lot of the bosses can be
>"CHERRRY PICKING!!!"
>"FUCK OFF PKEK"

Typical rabid fanboy response.

Honestly this. They are more about mechanical knowledge than skill. DS2 is the hardest souls game only because it has the most mechanics designed to fuck you over whenever possible.

But you are cherry picking webms, post full fights.

>he barely looks that good. he just picks the cheapest weapon to use and uses the easiest strategy so he can whine about the game being casual.
You do know that any boss can get staggered by any weapon, right?

I just watched it. I did assume it was more of the same when I posted though, but hey I'm not trying to defend Bloodborne. It's probably the easiest Souls game and we all know that 80% of the challenge disappears after you've beaten your first one.

Dark Souls III has my favorite bosses, just because each of them have multiple stages, something nice they took from Bloodborne.

Fuck you, user. He's my bitch.

Seeing how fast you respond to my posts shows a lot of interest and a little rustling.

I would if I could, but I suck at making webms and couldn't possibly do it efficiently enough.

Whoops, meant for

Yeah

Yeah but who's the hardest boss in DaS3?

NK is the shitter response dont deny it

I'm so jelly, have fun.

>he barely looks that good. he just picks the cheapest weapon to use and uses the easiest strategy so he can whine about the game being casual.
>waltz into boss room
>hit boss a few times
>it falls over
>"WOOOOW CHEAP TACTICS FAGGOT"

AHAHAHAHA

Sonyggers will go to any length to defend this shit

He has 7 of 20 health vials left to get the boss down to that amount of health.

>NK is the shitter response dont deny it
Well the only other boss who comes even close to hard is Gundyr and he is easier.
So who is the hardest boss according to you?

>he doesn't remember the "I've tried to beat the Cleric Beast 20+ times" threads

call me a shittier but sulyvahn kicked my ass

The Champ if you don't parry. Otherwise, I'd have to say Nameless King.

which boss has the best theme

I vote cleric beast

>having 7 bloodvials at the end of the fight means I went in to the boss room with 20

Retard logic.

That good, eh? I've never played any Souls game. I beat Furi a little bit ago.. I hope I can handle the fun.

It's actually Champ if you don't cheatparry.

I didn't even know you could parry Gundyr and I still think NK is harder.

Daily reminder that Lords of the Fallen is better than Soulsborne. Nioh is also better.

Enjoy your shit weapon and armour design, Soulsfags.

Cred Forums Pass user since September 2016.

Ludwig the Holy Blade or Gehrman.

Just don't get discouraged early on since you will get your ass kicked all over Central Yharnam but after you beat the first boss, everything should just click and you can play the game properly.

LOL that shit isn't hard you're just casual scum

faggot

I did a bow only run. Greatwood was by far the hardest boss.

Lords of the Fallen is terrible.

Lords of the Fallen is fucking dogshit

I don't like Bloodborne and even I would play BB over that hunk of garbage.

Gas coin because I'm a massive sucker for "epic" music. Thought it was weird that From kinda used it as a flagship song for BB but in game was a song for one boss, and not many - if any other songs really had the same essence.

gascogne
maria

I don't consider the opinions of people who don't have a Cred Forums pass. Please grow up and get a job.

Thanks.

Ludwig the Holy Blade

youtube.com/watch?v=7RzA_Oomra8

>this suppodedly takes skill

>tfw only played up until Blood Starved Beast and that was on a friend's PS4
It's going to be a few more months until I can afford one myself but it'll be worth it.

Why would anyone pay to use Cred Forums? This isn't fucking NeoGAF

Lords of The Fallen is fucking shit.

Cred Forums Pass user since August 2016.

Please grow up and get a job. I'll give you the (You) you so desperately require, but I won't consider anything you have to say.

Please grow up and get a job.

Thanks.

>have a choice between getting a ps4 or getting a new computer since my toaster doesn't run so good

>he just picks the cheapest weapo
I don't see Ludwigs Meme Blade or Le Holy Wheel in any of those webm's. Kirkhammer is a mediocre weapon.

So you got wrecked by the jobbers before you went in? Thats even worse, youre not making a compelling argument for the game being easy when you have to heal so much that you cant stock 20 vials.

Just get a new comp and get DaS 1 and DaS 3 if anything. Don't buy a fucking PS4 for Bloodborne. It isn't THAT good.

Not but The Champ was the only boss bar Nameless King to kill me more than twice. I hear people bitching about Pontiff but he barely touched me, definitely didn't kill me.

My build was shieldless, two-handed Claymore, with Tarkus armor. Before I got the Tarkus set I was just mix and matching, I was so hyped when I got invaded by the guy wearing the set because my build from DaS was literally Tarkus armor + two-handed Claymore and I was excited to bring it back. The final boss was really fun, but not very challenging.

I'm a little embarrassed, I died to the skeltal boss right after I spawned into the room.

Who else was difficult? I think the two princes got me once.

Coulda been a worse game.

How much are Cred Forums passes?
What are the perks?
I never looked into it because I didn't give a fuck, but now they're being shown on your posts and I want to be a real dick about it like you user.

>Cred Forums Pass user since x

Is there a bigger cuck badge

Being a dumbass with money has nothing to do with having a job though

What's worse is when they are from either this month or last month.

>get smacked around a bit and instantly heal during Shadow of Yharnam fight
>went straight from Amelia to Rom with no breaks
>heal regardless of how much damage was taken (autism)

I cut this part out to make the webm shorter but the Hunter had like 90% health and I still pressed triangle to heal because I don't like having anything less than 100% health. Not having max blood vials is a non argument. It's like complaining about having 80 grass in DeS instead of 99.

Try again with a better argument next time.

I honestly though Lords of the Fallen was solidly ok.

All I can tell you is that I never beat the two werewolves on the bridge. Maybe I'm a noob but it's not fun to die dozens of times at the same part and have to spend ten minutes before you get there again.

I'm a little on the fence too. My PC isn't too old and can run most stuff but crashes regularly and the GPU is pretty outdated.

You have more echoes in the Amelia fight than in the Rom fight, who are you trying to fool here? You either died and got your vials back, or went to the hunters dream, same thing

>inb4 "n-no I actually went through the game without picking a-any vials" or "t-that's actually a different build/run/whatever"

>All I can tell you is that I never beat the two werewolves on the bridge
Neither did I so I just ran past them.

>it's not fun to die dozens of times at the same part and have to spend ten minutes before you get there again.
Agreed, so I decided to explore a bit and found shortcuts.

Which amelia fight? I posted like 5 ITT.

How can you even prove that's you if you're doing shit like that?

>This shitter trying to hand weave the game even when he leveled up and upgraded his weapons

Kek I bet you upgrade in winnie pooh homerun derby too you fucking casual

Well if you don't want to believe me, by all means go ahead. I can't force you to believe me, but these two were the same playthrough, the others were different.

It even adds up

>0 blood echoes in the amelia fight but 40k in the rom fight
>40 insight in amelia but 47 in rom
>17 blood vials in amela but 7 in rom

>Leveled up
>upgrade weapons
Is leveling up somehow a crime now? How is it even an argument when in all of those webm's a single his take 1/100th of the boss health regardless of the playthrough?

Fuck off with your delusions retard.

>y-you're just overleveled!!!

Webm related to hopefully make you shut the fuck up..

>winnie pooh homerun
As if you actually beat Christopher Robin.

>Upgrading your Vit higher than 7
>Being able to take more than 1 hit
>Getting hit EVER
Fuck off idiot, holy shit.

>the only way BB is even remotely difficult is if you have to go out of your way to make everything be a oneshot machine
>sonyggers

>Pick some random as fuck youtube videos
>Make shitty webms out of them and rename them "NG one thousand eleven hundred"
>The fight doesn't even end in all of them
>lol guys this game is easy as fuck
>Retards

What game is hard when you aren't retarded, anyways?

I don't know how much they are since I never looked but the perk is to be able to derail a thread and harvest many (You)s

Those are all my webm's. See I even still have the sources as MP4's on my computer. Also I could show the end, and I even did in some of the webm's ITT if you bothered to fucking pay attention. Most of them aren't necessary because the fight begins the exact same way as it ends, there's no major difference unless it's a boss like Ludwig (which I basically posted half the fight off TIT by the way)

Stop being fucking dumb.

>the boss was easy
>post webm with hunter axe

I also made the distinction between NG and NG+ so that some idiots don't just scream "hurr durr ur just oberleveled!@1!!!!" just like how people scream "lol clean ur ps4" or "patch the game retard" like a bunch of deluded Sony fanboys like to do in order to try and get some kind of word in Bloodborne's defense.

How many hours have you played the game anyways?

It's sickdark. Sucks that Yharnam was such a wimpy bitch.

>Cred Forums Pass user since September 2016.
the fuck is this

He's my bitch

Cred Forums Pass user since August 2016.

The weapon is irrelevant. The Hunter can stun bosses even with the saw cleaver or threaded cane or chikage or reiterpallasch.

There are no weapons in BB which can't stun a boss.

between by NG and NG+? 33 hours total with about 2-3 hours of that being complete idle time because I left the ps4 on to do something repeatedly. I never bothered with Chalice dungeons because they're shit and I hear the only get decent at depth 5 which takes a while to get. Bloodborne is pretty short.

So how did you get to defiled amy if you've never played the chalice dungeons?

Fags who actually pay money to post on this site, then proceed to enable a label for themselves

Ignore

>between by NG and NG+?
between the NG adn NG+*

Also that one isn't the only one. There's another skill character that I tried but got sick of so I deleted it. Didn't put much time into it.

I mean I DID some of them, there's a really easy guide to follow somewhere in regards to getting to Yharnam really quickly without having to go through all the bullshit with non-story chalices, but I didn't really go through the Chalice Dungeons like some people did. I skipped all the side rooms and just tried sprinting through to the bosses if I could. Finding the materials wasn't too hard because they can all be bought from the store.

wtf I hate Nioh now

Sure, and Bloodborne somehow is.

I don't think it cares, it just wants the attention.

>Dark Souls III has my favorite bosses, just because each of them have multiple stages, something nice they took from Bloodborne.
They've always had multiple stages.

oh my god the shitposting

I know everyone hates this meme but I kinda want this game now. Quality shilling you fucking faggot

>Bloodborne is easily the most casual souls game in the series.
how you say that when every dark souls 1 boss and ds3 are dying with 10 hits?
at least in BB they have tons of health and they move very fast

>Sonyggers will go to any length to defend this shit
poor bait

>at least in BB they have tons of health
Not an argument.
>and they move very fast
And so do you. Also LOL @ DS1 bosses taking 10 hits each.

>>at least in BB they have tons of health
>Not an argument.
well it is
>>and they move very fast
And so do you.
if you have the skill and the reflexes retard
the palyer is conroling the hunter not the game

yeah one boss had ''multiple ''phases
like becoming bigger

Man if Bloodborne was in 60fps and had responsive controls it would be so much fucking better

the controls are fine
also stable 30 is fine
stop being a fag

>The controls are fine
No they aren't, they are delayed as fuck, 30fps causes input lag
>also stable 30 is fine
Now you're just being retarded, apart from the fact that isn't even stable

take a (you) anyways

Epic rebuttal, fellow sonydrone

you got salty though xD

I never had any input lag problems, and you seem to have just made that shit up, senpai.

However, I agree that more FPS would be better. It's just nicer to view.

Well it is a challenging game thats for sure

>No input delay
youtube.com/watch?v=qF77YrYXvs0

reply to this user

Actually something that's been in the series since Demon's Souls. I think part of it is caused by the action beginning not when you press the button, but when you let go of the button, which is bad enough but it still feels like there's a little more in between.

this game is creepy

That's probably from the console-television connection. I know a friend that had that problem, too. If you have that shit, google it. I know it's solvable, but I don't remember what the problem was exactly.

DS3 bosses are mediocre at best. Except for champ.

I think you'll find that instead of input lag the game queues moves to an extent

Doesn't mean its not terrible and undoubtley ruins part of the experience, i still enjoyed that game but its super frustrating fighting input lag as well as a boss

champ was very easy though

Anyone actually playing? Wouldn't mind some coop. Just trying to cheese it to 120 so I can fuck around in pvp.

>It's probably the easiest Souls game and we all know that 80% of the challenge disappears after you've beaten your first one.
thats just you man
Bloodborne is easily the hardest soulsborne game

Not to me, on my first playthough he rekt my fucking asshole a bunch of times. He just would not let me take a break. Subsequent playthroughs while were still doable in one fight he still gave me hell.

Not him, I've played the series on multiple TVs (even a CRT a while back) and it was always the same, seems unlikely that it would be something like that.
Yeah I was agreeing with you that it's a big problem, just saying that it's something that's been around even longer than BB. I still love the series though, just wish they'd learn to fix it.

maybe you didn't know how to parry or being aggressive

>Bloodborne is easily the hardest soulsborne game
No it isn't, it's the easiest you have the most healing, easiest counters and highest maneuverability in any From game

I'm glad we agree.

It only feels easy if you already have an idea of what to expect, then it becomes easier to get over, but doesn't mean it still won't give you any challenge at all, though. That's all souls games in a nutshell, they're like the same difficulty because, they all pretty much work the same "Expect to get rekt, and you won't get rekt"

>if you have the skill and the reflexes retard
No, movement speed in bloodborne is fast as fuck compared to the souls games.

There were no moves to queue.

Can someone explain why there's always a bunch of nioh shitposting in bloodborne threads and vice versa?
They are both exclusive to the same console, what the fuck is the deal here?

>and vice versa
No. And it happens on Souls threads as well. Some fag is just trying to rile people up.

It's a hype train, not really shitpostindg either, because almost none of the nioh fans are shitting Souls or BB when they post, they are just really stoked for Weeb Soulsborne

And so am I, Goddammit, I really wish i got in on that beta when i had the chance

Pretty much this. After you know the ins and outs, it becomes easy.

You know the paths, bosses, how to get certain weapons, what said weapons require, how to distribute points accordingly.

I started a new game earlier and after knowing the mechanics of course its easy. For instance those church servants used to fuck my shit. Learn to parry with gun then visceral, they're done.

Same applies to most things. Kicking myself in the ass for not learning this sooner.

Do hard games even exist?

It's literally one guy who wants to annoy people and start some kind of dumb war between people who only like Souls games and people who only like Nioh, when all it does is get people butthurt in these threads while no actual Nioh threads get made for discussion. Just ignore him, if people want to talk about Nioh then they should make threads, or make a hybrid thread if it's both.

Man I always wanna talk about Nioh but it should be in it's own threads.

Hm, seems really weird to me. Guess I'll have to replay soon to check that.

people cheese grave lord nito? is there a point? I think i killed him first try on my playthrough, and first few times on my SL 1

>even last boss or 'hard' final DLC boss doesn't kill you in one hit when you're BL4 (not leveling at all, sticking with lowest base stats available) unless you wait for some charged superhit with 10 second tell or do something idiotic (mindless R1 spam) and incur counter damage penalty .
You have no idea what you're talking about, do you?

>posts the easiest boss in the game
You tried

this is generally true for every soul game. You must impose challenges on yourself to experience difficulty

on my SL 1 run champion gave me zero issues, the final boss took the longest to beat, but once I figured out that i can just crossbow him to death on his second phase he was not that difficult either. I hope the DLC is really hard

this, I dont really parry but im very aggressive and he was easy as fuck

you can crossbow literally every boss to death. sulyvahn, nameless king, you name it. they can't do shit while you stand at a distance turning them into a pincushion
the only bosses who are tough with a crossbow are deacons (you'll never get a good line of fire) oceiros cuz he never stops charging around