Is the playstation vita worth it?

Is the playstation vita worth it?

No.

I owned one for 2 years and never touched it waiting for hacks.
Once Henkaku came out, I set it up, grabbed some games for it.
All I ended up enjoying was Rogue Legacy. I played a few other games but couldn't keep interest in them. I would just go back to my 3ds.

As someone who had a vita, nah, unless you speak moonrunes and love le wacky adventures of anime girls squad #4390.
Though the MGS collection played amazingly in my opinion.

Depends on what kind of games you want. If you like weebshit and indieshit it's an excellent system. It has a handful of more technical 3D games too but there aren't a lot of them, and they don't have the starring role. It's basically the Sega Saturn of handhelds in some ways.

If you like PS1 games, PSP games, indie games, JRPGs, or niche titles.

Wish it was cheaper. I love weebshit but the handheld, plus a few games, is too damn much for a system that is basically on life support.

solid emulator

You gotta decided based on the library it has, as that ultimately limits the amount of fun you will have with the system.

Other factors to consider:

PRO: Most comfortable portable in the market. Can play ps4 games with remote play. Has a huge backlog of ps1, psp games. Ported games are usually cheaper here than on the ps4.

CON: Going all physical is frustrating as not all games are available in the US in physical media, and those that did make it are rare and expensive and limited in quantity. And going all digital is initially painful as the memory cards are expensive. Also the system has very few exclusives and even fewer good exclusives. Everything else has been ported. It seldom gets new games, and the games it does get are ported elsewhere too.

>literally has to emulate to get games
THE STATE OF VITA

Not at all.

IDK. I'd like to get a Vita but color options are limited anywhere besides Japan without paying a huge extra amount. The memory cards are still expensive as well.

Most of the people in this thread don't know or like what the Vita offers but will choose to comment on it anyway. They are stupid people

I own one and I will proudly say it is not worth it. Buy a 3ds. I have tried many of it's games thanks to Henkaku, and I can safely say it is not worth it in the slightest.

Well OP asked you fucknut. I sold my vita with the intent of getting another when more non-weebgames came out aaaaaaannnnnd never bothered getting another

Yes, if it's on 3.60.

Everybodies top ten ps vita games list

>1. persona 4
>2. monster hunter clone
>3-10. Random jrpgs only that guy likes

No. it's not worth it.

Being proud of your stupidity is not something to be proud of. You prefer games that are more tailored to kids which is fine, the Vita still has good games weather you think so or not.

You own a system you have a clear bias against, stop fighting it, play your 3DS and stop commenting on a device you both dislike and simultaneously have no idea about. Stupid people do this.

If you prefer your weeb games portable, sure. I own a 3DS exclusively for Monster Hunter and a Vita for everything else, don't even own a XBone, PS4, or WiiU and I feel like I'm not missing anything between 3DS and Vita.

Vita tv's are still dirt cheap, but new vita's themselves have been going up in price as they stopped manufacturing US systems. Idiotproof homebrew has been a boon though.

Mainstream will be mainstream. Most 3ds users just play pokemon, animal crossing, and smash.

>Waifu anime hentai pervert 2000 simulator is more mature than Monster Hunter
:^)

>le epic i baited u post

Baka

Do you know what baiting is?

It's when you post something trying to get someone to post something-
*sighs*
You just baited me huh...

Of course but I'm not being baited, I know I'm talking to a Nintendo fanboy child and I'm calling him stupid, because he is, that's all that's happening here

If you can tolerate the memory cards and the majority of waifu bait games, It's pretty solid. 2012-2014 games showed what it could do.