What keeps you coming back to Cred Forums?

What keeps you coming back to Cred Forums?

>think Cred Forums is pretty shitty overall
>check out the other hobby boards such as Cred Forums, Cred Forums, and Cred Forums
>find out they somehow manage to be even worse than Cred Forums
>come back

The rare good threads help too

Shitposting and the rare threads about favorite games.

Honestly Cred Forums's shitposting isn't as bad when you compare it to the other boards. Cred Forums is made up of shitpost-level posts but they're all being serious, Cred Forums is the shitposting factory, and Cred Forums is the same as Cred Forums.

Can't say much about the other hobby boards though

You guys play Battlefield 2 every once in a while and I know when Deathwing comes out you guys will be playing that too, plus when a thread is good here, it's really good, like the current Yotsuba dump going on.

Do yourself a favor and never visit Cred Forums

video game news
ffxi threads
latest shitstorms
getting together to play some multiplayer games on launch, deathwing comes to mind
totally spies threads

I already know to avoid Cred Forums like the plague after baneposting

I just didn't expect Cred Forums to be so bad especially, like holy shit that is next level bullshit.

I love video games and people on this board can be incredibly helpful sometimes. Pic related

I run out of things to look at on reddit

I don't have a social life

>Cred Forums
>shittier than Cred Forums

circlejerk meta threads

Only place to talk to people who actually know shit about games. The real shit.

I actually meant Cred Forums in the OP but Cred Forums is questionable as well

i found out that Cred Forums was actually better than a majority of the other interest boards
the "Cred Forums is awful" meme needs to end

Deathwing gonna be so good

Shitposting.

Cred Forums Pass user since September 2012.

Stand with me my brothers!

This, honestly. i don't know how anyone can regularly use boards like Cred Forums or Cred Forums and try to claim that Cred Forums is worse

Just because there are boards just as bad or worse then Cred Forums, that doesn't make Cred Forums any less of a shithole.

i don't want to get my vidya news from the shitty biased tech sites

It's fun to argue with liberals.

This.

This
But when there's no new it's just semi-shitposting.

Because 1 out of every 100 threads is decent, and that "decent" thread is the best actual vidya discussion I can find.

It's not a meme, Cred Forums truly is awful. Most of the slower boards are leagues better, even if they're not perfect. I don't use Cred Forums, Cred Forums or Cred Forums though.

That used to be true like 4 years ago, now it's more like 1 out of every 10000 threads is decent for vidya discussion.

Cred Forums and Cred Forums are worse, very much worse, Cred Forums is good

Sounds like an unneeded pain in the ass. There is only so much bullshit one can put up with before saying fuck it to everything.

I like the occasional play of a game that Cred Forums has, like the current Fire Emblem or XCOM. I also like to stay up to date on gaming shit

I'd agree with you but really where else can I go? I've practically given up on video game discussion over the internet, at least on public boards.

Most of Cred Forums's vidya news is sourced from shitty biased tech sites. If up to date news is all you come here for then you're better served by something like AGD or Gematsu

Well I don't have an exact estimate, but the point remains. And it seems like the shittier Cred Forums gets, the shittier everywhere else gets too. Like Cred Forums will always be the best option even when it's not necessarily a good one. Maybe that's why Cred Forums's condition is so depressing.

I don't know but I rather have no videogame discussion then put up with the current bullshit her and everywhere else. Spend the time actually playing videogames if anything.

Maybe, but id rather xome here than give those faggot sites there advertising income.

>Cred Forums is good

>Cred Forums is not good
Give me 5 reasons why Moots favourite board is not good.

Just use adblocker then and avoid shitty sites. Also some sites don't run ads.

Cred Forums is filled with the same problems and it's filled with autism on steroids.

Sorry man I don't think I could ever give up discussing video games entirely. Also sometimes actually playing videogames isn't an option for me.

I'll start. You know when you're trying to discuss a game and then some pathetic waifufag derails the thread with image dumps and "I want X to sit on my face"? Magnify that by 100 and you get Cred Forums