I finished my new build yesterday. Please recommend me some good games that came out after 2014

I finished my new build yesterday. Please recommend me some good games that came out after 2014

Also battlestation thread i guess

Other urls found in this thread:

pcpartpicker.com/list/DpmMCy
amazon.co.uk/AOC-Response-Speakers-Adaptive-G2460PF/dp/B01BV1XBEI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Neat-o. I just installed a 1080 yesterday

EVGA? I wish nVidia released Titan XP to EVGA and others. That fucking stock cooler is shit. I had to install EK waterblock on gpu

i7 4.6ghz
16gb ram
980ti
z97-g45 mb
1200watt proc

Really good for 150$.

Ah OP I see you fell for that meme. The thing is there are hardly any games that are both good and push modern hardware.
Anyways Forza Horizon 3, The Witcher 3, Deus Ex MD are the best looking games to come out in recent years imo

>spending $600 more for maybe ten FPS extra on three or four games

lmao

Also
>1200w psu
>liquid cooling
>ricer shit
>raid configuration
>mlg mobo
lmfao

hi, xkajteqx.

Hello

not too cold in Wroclaw?

This guy is right

post list or pcpartpicker link

Holy shit why can't you fags get proper cases? That shit with windows and LEDs is SO 2006. How old are you, 16?
I have a simple, black case with no windows or anything extravagant. It has only one light on the power button and that's it and I wouldn't want it any other way.
This shit here is just corny and console people laugh about you fully justified.

I just made a new computer myself and have been playing a bit of Rise of the Tomb Raider. Pretty game and fun for the first few hours but gets a bit stale.

>That shit with windows and LEDs is SO 2006.
Worst thing about it is that he says that when the case window is towards him it distracts him. He could simply unplug the leds but the fag chose to keep them when they serve no purpose

Pshh....nothing personnel kid

>That microphone

Explain yourself

Nah m8, it's cloudy tho

Asus Maximus VIII Formula
i7 6700k 4.0GHz
32GB DDR4 3200MHz
nVidia Titan X Pascal
Corsair AX1200i PSU
Acer Predator 4k 27inch
EKWB waterblocks for CPU and GPU
6TB HDD
256GB SSD
1TB SSD
Corsair 900D case
Steelseries Siberia 840
yeti microphone
Razer Deathadder

This is mine:
pcpartpicker.com/list/DpmMCy

Nice. How much was the total?
I also have 32gb 3200mhz but I can't OC to that speed without my shit crashing; any idea what's wrong?

JESUS CHRIST

This honestly looks like something anyone that works at Alienware would build.

Overpriced garbage for zero performance boosts and literally over kill everywhere. Not to fucking mention a 1200w PSU with a fucking one card and one monitor setup

Jesus Christ, man. Get your shit together. You could've at least gotten a better looking case

>meme gpu
>meme case
>meme keyboard
>meme mic
>meme router

Literally "meme" the build

Post your YouTube channel, I wanna laugh at your voice

Well done faggot

>meme meme meme meme

Back off to Leddit you go

Check your MOBO verified vendor list. Mobo might not be able to keep up the voltage.
I totaled at like 6,5k EUR
I always wanted a mic like that so I got one now
I could turn those LEDs off in bios or turn the case away. I don't really look at pc when I'm playing
This is the most normal looking full tower case there is. Also I had to get a case that's compatible with EKWB predator 360 (420mm waterblock with pump)

>$10,000 dollarydoos

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHDSFG

jesus 7300 usd
what's your occupation?

he got this from his parent no doubt as he's 18 yo right now

So my PSU just crapped out on me and I'm looking to build my first computer from scratch. I'm trying to build a pretty decent gaming PC but I don't need a graphics card, monitor, keyboard, etc. What kind of PC can I build for around $1-1.5k?

I work for pharmaceutical companies

don't try to lie, kid...

>760 is always running at 81c on new games now

What should I look to replace it with?

Your life is a meme

If you're going that far why not 2 Titan x's?

So who did you rob? That's not very intelligent setup completely disregarding personal tastes.

Single titan can run games at 4k 60fps maxed. When either 5k comes out or 4k 144Hz ill get another titan

>That microphone
>that arm

unless you host a radio show that's pretty bad

nebubu

what figure is that?

Mikan, To Love Ru.

In march I spent 2500 euro and built my PC. The 390X died so on Friday I installed a 1070. Yesterday I kept getting power surges and it would shut down, I realised I needed to use the power cable that came with the card. Started it back up and it would not come on at all, so we thought it had to be the power supply. Turned out the cable to the mobo had come loose and a spark came out of it. We pushed it in and then tried again but it would not turn on, so we thought it had fried itself. I calmy sat everything down, hopped into bed and cried for nearly an hour. Then I got up and walked 6 miles ready to kill myself, until my lil bro rang me at the last second telling me he got it fixed. Everything is fine now.

God I love PC gaming.

My PC is all I have.

Shit just got deep.

Nice rifle! Someone is prepared for the zombie apocalypse!

Cred Forums Pass user since October 2014.

Op to zlodziej i do tego wykopek

>buys all that expensive shit
>then gets a fucking deathadder for a mouse

Fuck off Kiwi

Good thing I didnt buy forza horizon 3. Now theres actually a "demo" out. 4K and pc ports dont go well together.

woah how could you tell?
is it the branded items in the room?

why would you invest that much in a pc and only use that tiny shit monitor?

get 2 nicely sized monitors, an actual headset and a good microphone, and ditch the meme router

you shouldn't be using wireless in the first place, and that thing isn't going to make your internet run any faster than whatever your ISP will allow anyways. any cheapo modern router does the exact same thing, even if you have fiber
most routers nowadays serve as a switch, router, firewall, DHCP server, and run some form of NAT. paying for fancy expensive ones is a waste

Nightmare: Code Valentine release when famalam?

Yeah, pump and the 3B1 workbook gave it away almost immediately

It's a 27inch monitor m8

Soon™

I have been working on some real good stuff lately, I've also developed a secret technique for SFM.

get a second one

>titan x
>someone actually wasted their fucking money on a 1500 gpu that will superseded in 6 months by another card that is cheaper

A fool and his money are soon parted.

You work for Studio FOW?

I have the same router, does good.

Shhh, don't tell anyone.

Keep in mind that the EUR total can't be diverted to USD from the exact price. If you compare the difference between european prices and US prices for PC parts, the gap becomes somewhat big.

>I totaled at like 6,5k EUR
For what purpose

>That shit with windows and LEDs is SO 2006.
>I have a simple, black case with no windows or anything extravagant.

This sounds like sour grapes, because hating on transparent case doors is really pointless and immature.

I have one because it means I can plug an optical drive into my MOBO + PSU if I need to load something from a DVD without having to slide a panel off of the case or unscrew anything.

>I totaled at like 6,5k EUR

I totalled at £1100 and I got;

i5 6700k
NVidia 1070
16gb Corsair 3300mhx ddr4 RAM
650w Gold rated PSU
ASUS Z170 Pro motherboard
1TB HDD
250GB SSD
1920x1080 144hz 1ms 24'' AOC monitor
Aftermarket non-liquid cpu cooler

Runs Overwatch on max settings with 153 FPS.

I could have made an even cheaper build, but this one will do me solid for at least 3 years without upgrades.

how's the monitor? do you like it? You made a build similar to what i was planning, minus the 1080 instead of the 1070

Love the monitor. Silky-smooth, virtually no tearing. Very dark darks, very bright whites. Excellent colour and light range. Comes with a stand that lets you orient it portrait if you want to use it as a web-browsing 2nd-screen.

I will probably buy a 4k monitor a year or two down the line when a 4k 1ms screen is cheaper than £500, right now I am very happy with 1920x1080 and dynamic super resolution of 2.5k.

poorfag stay mad

This is the model I purchased.
amazon.co.uk/AOC-Response-Speakers-Adaptive-G2460PF/dp/B01BV1XBEI

Very happy with it, and it came with VGA, HDMI & Display Port cables, as well as a 3.5'' male-to-male audio jack as well.