I'm considering getting of a new mouse. What would be better to get, the g502 or just a cheap mouse?

I'm considering getting of a new mouse. What would be better to get, the g502 or just a cheap mouse?

I have that mouse, pretty nice but side buttons gets dirty easily. Good if you play FPS, otherwise a regular mouse will do fine I think.

best sensor on the market. get it if you have big hands. If not then get g303 or logitech pro.

It's a decent mouse but don't pay full price for it

I got mine for $60 AUD at a 33% discount

Remember to get optic laser if you're going to get a mouse since they are generally better (Aren't as sensitive to what kind of mat/surface you use for example) and you don't need a fuckton of DPI really anyway, generally it's enough with 1500-2000 I think?

Razer DeathAdder and Logitech MX518 are both still considered to be very good mice. Personally I use Mionix 3200.

As for g502? I've never tried it but it seems like a decent mouse so it wouldn't be a bad choice to go for it I think, especially if you want more buttons. Doesn't seem to be overly expensive, at least not in my currency, but if you want a new mouse, DeathAdder Chroma and Logitech G402 are good I think.

It sorta depends on your preferences when it comes to grip and what feels comfortable too honestly.

I have a g602 and its really good so far. I've always been sceptical towards wireless products but this is a very good mouse and I don't regret buying it.
Would recommend.

I have it too. Only thing I dislike about it is the texture on the right side. After using smooth mouses for so long, it feels pretty obnocious at first, and even now I don't like it.

Thanks, I'll look into the g402.

>Razer DeathAdder and Logitech MX518 are both still considered to be very good mice.
No they aren't.

it's a great mouse but the crevices in the patterns on the sides always manage to get dirty even if you wash your hands all the time and the mouse wheel uses some chinkshit plastic that erodes leaving it feeling and looking disgusting

The mousewheel on the g502 is metal.

if you dont get the g502 get a mouse that has the same kind of scroll wheel where it can spin for a long time on its own after you flick it

if you browse these boards or other places with long pages you'll never be able to use any other mouse again

in that case it's rust, either way it's fucking cheap

Zowie is having a refurbished sale on all their newer model mice with the good sensors

Not sure what the Zowie equivalent is for the 'all around model for any grip' though

the scroll wheel can be a bit of a bitch, feels like it takes more effort to scroll than my old mice
there's a button you can press that makes it scroll more freely but it feels awkward to me

Infinite scroll is so bad for videogame weapon selection. Not supurised an anime poster said otherwise

You could settle for a wmo 1.1 or a g100s if you don't need side buttons and don't play at a low sensitivity.

Logitech's infinite scrollwheels can toggle between infinite and notched. Anime posters are gods and always have the best opinions. Not surprised some random nutjob said otherwise

meme mouses, oh boy

DO IT

the toggle is shit. the only gaming anime posters do is related to fucking jerking off, and if they really use a endless scroll to jerk off then they jerk off to 2d images scrolls past like its a 1930`s motion picture at 6 frames per second

not surprised people who stare at 2d so long forgot what fps means

>grunts like a nigger because someone posted anime on Cred Forums
>>>/reddit/

This would be very helpful since I scroll the internet for pictures of Ryuko to post on /c/ and the mouse wheel on my current mouse is pretty loud.

It's a fine mouse, but the buttons on the left of the left mouse button take some time to get used to.

>grunts like a nigger because someone didnt accept anime on non-anime boards
personal attacks are shitty arguments? well, you used one, so did i. tell me my argument sucks, your shitting on your own.

so what is it you basement dweller whose not self aware

They're all the same

Hyperion Fury is dirt chip, wtf man.

get the g303
literally amazing

you had an argument? what fucking argument? all you did was whine about anime posting for no reason and display your complete ignorance of the toggle like a the typical retard with his head up his ass
even hoodrats are smarter than your cheetofinger licking ass

anything above 450dpi is retarded and redundant

yeah i got the g502 a year ago and it's still kick ass.
just make sure you download the driver/program so you can customize your dpi to your liking.
it's comfy for any kind of grip

Oh wait, I was wrong. G502 isn't Hyperion Fury.

Anyway Hyperion Fury is a great mouse, it's cheap, has two shoulder buttons, DPI adjustments (even if it's somewhat aggressive) and an extra button for precision stuff. I think it's pretty fucking great. I got mine for les than 30 bucks.

Thanks for posting alternatives user

>mfw have been using the Logitech MX for almost a decade now
>mfw can't understand the $50+ pricetag on the black

Has anyone tried the Deathadder Elite yet? I'm holding off on buying a new mouse until I hear some reviews on it. I would get the g403 or Zowie FK, but the g403 is I hear has bad quality such as the mouse wheel, and the FK uses Huneo switches and I heard those are bad switches.

I was thinking of getting the g pro but that is only good for competitive fps and not general gaming use.

It's for "competitive fps" because it has an accurate sensor without acceleration, smoothing, etc
It would be overkill for casual gaming.

I have this mouse

The only problem is that you need to download the Logitech shitware if you want to have a 400dpi setting

Yea that is what I was thinking. The g pro wouldn't be needed for regular fps games like Bioshock.

I think I'll wait for the Deathadder Elite, but I heard bad things about Razer and the quality for the Deathadder isn't that but, but I read that the Deathadder Elite fixed the quality.

>those spot marks

why is it that corsair is the only competent company that doesn't use cheap plastics with shitty coating.

Use a trackball for maximum comfort, else just buy a cheapo mouse.

You mean the same Corsair that made the Scimitar in which the software is still broken to this day?

I have a G402, it's a nice mouse but the wheel suffers from the usual logitech thing - it sticks.
I manage to clean it off every time, but it doesn't work right 100% of the time for a week or so when I clean it, so it's a pain the ass. You'll get the odd "won't click" followed by "triple middle click".

i have a g403, i would recommend it if it didn't cost so much. it feels like a combination of a deathadder in terms of size and zowie mouses in terms of texture. except it doesn't have the input lag and other problems of either mouse.
>but the g403 is I hear has bad quality such as the mouse wheel
those were only the early batches that were shipped out to mostly europeans, logitech already addressed the issue and said they've corrected the issue, the g403 i got is flawless.

i'd wait till they fall in price or go on sale, the g403 will be a god tier $40-50 mouse.

Anyone know which mouse is most similarly shaped like the WMO? I've been trying to switch to claw grip, as it seems the very top of the best aimers use it, but I can't find something that's really comfortable for me. WMO felt great when trying it out, but the sensor skipped constantly.

Depends on your hand size, grip style, how accustomed you are to the shape, and most importantly just how good it feels for you to use. Can't really know on the last part until you've used it, but it's definitely a usable mouse. Could opt for the g402 for something that's cheaper but will still perform pretty much the same, or a g400s if you can find them on ebay or something for cheap.

I have a g500, it's pretty good. The shape perfectly fits my hand, I'll probably always stick to logitech. Only problem is the braided cable is a bit deformed in places.