Tfw its happening

>tfw its happening

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Xp1j8IhQajI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this kind of delayed project almost never turns out good

The game is not coming out.
Their tech demo was very impressive, but It doesn't seem like a finished game.

>12/06/16

So it's already out? how is it?

What is that Ad supposed to do, huh?
What normalfag is going to be driving, in what I'm guessing in sunny California, see this billboard and think "whoa, a literally who game for Ps4. Just up my alley!"
This game is impossible to market to todays generation because it's from 2 generations ago in nature.

>Fumito Ueda has only been in an advisory role for years now
>Team Ico basically doesn't even exist anymore
>Being finished by Mark Derby's team, the geniuses that brought you Knack
It's going to be a trainwreck. The difference between what people expected and what they'll get will be comparable only to FFvsXIII/FFXV

>Derby
Cerny
Fucking phone.

Cred Forums gets off to a game failing. They look forward to it and spam threads with it up until release. When they see those review scores and low sales, they jizz in their pants. That' why you can't discuss video games here. The act of failing gives them more pleasure now than a good game does.

>Regency
Like, Regency Square? The one with the bear? The one with the bear that called Christopher Chandler Christian, who then changed his name to reflect the mistake?

youtu.be/Xp1j8IhQajI

They should put some of these in major cities

They should just delay it into 2017.

the first half will be neat, the second half a clusterfucked technical mess

>>Fumito Ueda has only been in an advisory role for years now
not true
i hate this misinformation

Hes been in there everyday doing the same job he always did just under a different contract

but all other games already been delayed to 2017, now it got a release window all for itself

I just want closure

Just like everything else in my life

More than that what is the point of having a billboard ad for a game that nobody will know about or want to play unless they already knew what it was? Billboard ads are for shit that everyone is aware of but ambivalent about, like cars.

Just like how Nomura was totally in complete control of FFXV after the rename. The fact that Tabata took over a few months later and seemingly threw out everything that had been done previously has nothing in common with Sony taking the game away from Team Ico and handing it off to one of their shitty teams that care about deadlines above all else.

>Sony won't do this for GR2

>MONTH/DAY/YEAR
Who thought this is a good idea

>Fapbait game

Good.

What does ff15 have to do with the last guardian
Ueda never stopped working on it

Ueda was featured in every recent interview while Nomura was nowhere to be seen after FF XV came to life.

WE JUST WANT THE WORLD TO END
LET THE FIRE CLEANSE AND TAKE OUR MISERY AWAY
RAZE IT ALL, LET THE VOID ENGULF US
RETURN TO COMFORTING NOTHINGNESS

It's this way strictly because it makes more sense and sounds better to say October 28th 1980 than anything else.

So then we should start doing this 5$ ?

Sony are all marketing and no substance, TLG will be shit

Perhaps it's better to say that, but writing year/month/day and adding zeros before first nine months or days is the best way to go.

>It makes more sense to put the larger unit in front of the smallest unit, followed by the largest unit

>Sony are all marketing and no substance
Why do people talk about Sony like they're a developer?

you fcuking monkey it sounds better to say it as month/day/year because you USE the month/day/year written convention.
why would you ever want to be told what month it is before the day? the current day changes so often (every 24 hours in fact!!!) that you are going to be far more likely to need to be told a date by day first.
for long-term dates, then year/month/day makes more sense for reading on archived information.
the application of a month/day/year or god forbid a year/day/month convention is so absolutely niche that it isn't even worth considering.
the world also does not revolve around spoken word, because as often as people talk, people will be reading written records in everything for as long as we read and write. writing most logically is far more important than speaking most comfortably with data like dates.
fucking americans i swear to god

>it's a " derail the thread with the my-dating-system-is-better-than-yours bullfuck" thread
12 months
28-31 days
Infinite years
Why does this trigger people so much?

>june

Der sechste zwölfte Zweitausendundsechzehn

this is the only correct way to say it

europoor faggot

that's stupid af

days are shorter than months
months are shorter than years

d/m/y makes more sense.

Where the hell did this come from? Did they even show anything at E3? Last thing I saw was like 3 years ago

TORtanic destroyed this board with "le so cynicool" memers.

Say it out loud,
Month/Day/Years sounds better spoken in English.

Based Yuroanon.

I thought this too

Obey the negro, blob.

Reminder to blame 9/11 for this

still 100% accurate

1st of October, 2016 sounds much better than October 1st, 2016.

Nobody ever needs to know what month it is, they always want to know the date first.

June 2016 is passed. Game still not out.

>grams to a kilograms

which gta v mod is this

I don't know why people are excited for it.
All the demos look really boring.

>4th of July

>Say it out loud
it's not being said out loud though, amerifats are the ONLY people who do dates that way, and it's dumb as fuck.

>bought ps3 for this and FF versus XIII
>mfw

Civic of Honda sounds much better than Honda Civic.

Nobody ever needs to know what manufacturer it is, they always want to know the model first.

Larger organization method followed by smaller makes so much more sense. It narrows things down slower to give time to adjust to the topic conversation. You hear he month, only have to understand the chronology of twelve things, glean information about the season and what not, then it is fine tuned down to the day. Why do you think we put Hours, Minutes, then Seconds in that order? Or our number system goes from largest on the left to smallest on the right? Example is say 152, is one hundred and fifty and two instead of saying two and fifty and one hundred?

>bought ps3 for this and FF versus XIII
>instead got a bunch of other good games
>now get to play both games on a PS4pro with better graphics and gameplay possibilities due to improved hardware

Feels good.

I gotta actually buy one first though

tfw peon

Because From smallest to highest or vice versa is just better.

Do you have your time like this? HH:SS:MM ? No, it's HH:MM:SS
Then do it with your shitty calender always you stupid, "i wanna be a special snowflake" nation.

MM/DD/YY is shit! SHIT!

So why don't you do SS:MM:HH if smallest to biggest is so fucking great?

>OR Vice versa
you stupid cunt.

everything we saw so far looked like a unity indie game with bought assets. Get real it's gonna be shit, only colossus was good in the ico trilogy, and they used none of its gameplay.

Ok, so we could also write the number 632 as 236 and make it mutually understood that they are the same thing?

What are you even talking about?
I made myself clear already.

>Bought a PS3 because I expected TLG to come out for it

Are you a slobbering retard?

It literally doesn't though.
I swear to god you're some fucking German trying to lecture native English speakers about their own language or something. Fuck off.

>12.06
But it's October already...

Were you born retarded or were you in a car accident?

I Bought a PS3 because I expected KHIII to come out for it

>10 years waiting to play ICO with a dog
It's pretty sad if you ask me. But not as sad as the American date format!

it should be Y/M/D everything else is shite

That only works here, since "current year" is the most valuable measurement of time.

>not having extreme autism and being able to tell that the date was written the american way because the game hasn't come out yet

>buying consoles for games when there is zero info about the release date
You got only yourself to blame.

The civilized world.

>inb4 mohammad thinks he's civilized because he's occupying londonistan

Can you prove that statment without referring to your personal stance on this, since of course you would think that it sounds better and makes more sense, having spelled it like that forever?

Because your argument can be negated with a simple "no it doesn´t, it sounds stupid and makes no sense at all", otherwise.

>USA
>civilized

rethoric question.

>The civilized world.
which obviously means just the US.

Who are the country who spends most of their time waging wars.
AAAAH, civilization...

Too bad that pretty much everyone who played it on tokyo gameshow said that it's shit and feel like a ps2 game.
Blunder of the century confirmed.

If you can´t make a point without childishly trying to denigrate your opposite your claim to civility is rather amusing.

>12.06.16
So the game was released 3 months ago?

1000g is 1kg

What's more pathetic than niggerous sony fans? I mean really, who gets excited for a fucking billboard? It's absolutely fucking pathetic.

>look at pic
>see date
>oh boy surely this thread will be about videogames and not about the right way to format the date
>open thread
>mfw

but that washed up hack from nintendo said otherwise