Best Metroid Poll

strawpoll.me/11346589

we donĀ“t need a poll

we already know that Prime 1 will always be the best Metroid Game
with Super being a close second, or on the same level

Prime is cancer

Babys first shitty single player cowadooty

Thats why nintendo doesn't know what to do with metroid there a so much better shooters on the market

Why would any faggot buy a shitty nintendo shooter?

funny, i don't see any votes for prime 1 yet

Fusion

It's Metroid Fusion

Fight me

Fuck off.

Literally how.

Navigation is space is gimped as fuck in Prime. All the items function as keys to shitty locks with no other way to get around them without glitches.

Super has numerous built-in (yet not contrived, unlike Fusion and Zero Mission) sequence breaks and techniques available from the start that allow you more free-form exploration.

The depressing thing is the likelyhood of another Metroid game being like this again is practically nil.

>tfw prime wins again

Surprised Pinball was there

>All the items function as keys to shitty locks with no other way to get around them without glitches.
You pretty much just described Super Metroid.

Why does it matter if Prime's sequence breaking require glitches? A fuckload of Super's sequence breaks revolve around glitches too.

Prime 1, no contest

Cred Forums Pass user since October 2014.

>October 2014

dude nice

>Federation Force isn't in the list

mah negro

was this comment procedurally generated? it literally reads like someone just threw buzzwords together and called it a day.

> since October 2014
fucking newfag

Cool meme reddit

no love for hunters, is it really the worst outside of federation force and that other game which shall not be named

Well you can't play the online multiplayer anymore, and that was the main draw

I can't comment on the single player as it's been forever since I last played it. I just remember there being no real bosses outside of the final boss.

You can still play it with bots, but goddamn why they decided to have 8 boss fights with the same two enemies I'll never know