Greatest Games

So Cred Forums ?

Is that saying that we will never find a better game than one that made us think? Or is it saying that we should name a game of which we think no better can be found?

>TLOU
Just no. its a generic game set in a generic setting
Also does Skyrim even have a story i never played the game

Portal

>Cred Forums Pass user since September 2016.

Hard to say. Many individual moments in different games can feel really really good but only MGS2 has had the complete package right for me.

>Also does Skyrim even have a story
>i never played the game
why do Cred Forumsirgins always say this? why even bother with the second statement? why do you look for validation so people know that you didn't play some game?

Skyrim has a story, it's just not any good. Its main antagonists saves your life when you first meet him and then does nothing bad at all throughout the game, only waits for you to kill him because reasons.

Terranigma

>grimdark "games"
Well I guess Witcher 3 at least had colors, but damn, the others...

How many layers of irony are we on right now

I'm not usually into strategy at all, but Sengoku is perfect blend of realizaed gameplay, fun characters and player decisions having impact.

Rance Quest arguably plays better despite being totally different genre, but it's held down by story never going anywhere.
VI is fucking fantastic though. Really happy that you guys are getting it finally.

4 of the most overrated games of the last 6 years in one neat picture

I pretty much gave up on video games after Nier. At the same time that game showed me what the medium is capable of and what it will probably never do again, as I played it a few years after it came out. I know Nier 2 is coming but it's hard to get excited for some reason. Everything was just so flawless last time that I feel like video games are done.

Tbh these all were pretty good, tlou was just great story and gameplay. Witcher had amazing side quest and beautiful world + story etc, just 10/10. Skyrim was atmospheric and beautiful, lacked what witcher had with sidequests. Red Dead Redemption was wonderful open-world game packed with fantastic, gritty story and gameplay. I enjoyed them all desu

Is writing like an enthusiastic eastern european with mediocre taste a new meme?

Rance Quest's gameplay is weird.
I love coming back to it for an hour here and there when I just want to relax but I can't marathon Quest like I could 03, VI and Sengoku

skyrim is dogshit you turbopleb

>9gag

Makes me want to not reply to you, user. Anyway, for me it is

>Metal Gear Solid 2

Agreed on the others but skyrim is awful

>tfw too intelligent for videogames

>tfw too intelligent for too intelligent posting

Dark Souls 1

>tfw too intelligent for thinking

IceWind Dale 2 made me think at least once in the cursed forest.

Uncharted 2
Halo CE
Starcraft