K-I-S-S-I-N-G

K-I-S-S-I-N-G

twitter.com/HIDEO_KOJIMA_EN/status/782479778318135297

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kb21_qI90pE
youtube.com/watch?v=ejDJfW_2FJg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

how do you think the joos feels about being replaced by norman? she lost her job as kojimas cum receptacle to a man

Wisely Snipes confirmed for death stranding, are you ready Cred Forums?

She's in death stranding

youtube.com/watch?v=Kb21_qI90pE

>Demolition man predicted the future.
>everyone is a cleanly cuck born from test tubes
>keep black bulls from the past to cuck the future nu-males

That wasn't the reason I brought her up. Cmon man, let's keep this clean and Vidya related

youtube.com/watch?v=ejDJfW_2FJg
based af

>That wasn't the reason I brought her up
Right

>finding a white woman attractive
>a white woman with a horse face

Why?

but Wesley Snipes is kino, I don't get it?

I wonder how none of the Cred Forums kids have noticed that reedus is doing fucking no campaigning for TWD season 7, it's obvious he get's the ol dickbat.

that said, death stranding looked, from the trailer, to be an overly dramatic cryptic-for-the-sake-of-cryptic nonsense.

When the gameplay comes out and it's either a first person survival horror game, or a third person stealth game, hopefully the world will see that kojima really can't do anything right.

He had some great games, but his time has long since passed. He's just not that good anymore.

2 = 1 > Trinity.

Why do you call her horse face?

PT showed that he still has his mojo and if MSGV wasn't chopped into pieces, Cred Forums would still be sucking his dick hardcore.

I wish to fuck that horse face. A man can dream

i havent seen walking dead in years, but isn't he like the reason 90% of the female audience watches the show? they'd never kill him

Because her face is long and narrow, like a horse? White women are ugly dude.

>expecting touchless virgins to know what is good female beauty standards

neigh

I disagree, PT was a lot of cryptic bullshit shoved into a demo, with very little connected stuff. You can argue that it would have come together in the full game but we'll never know. I think everyone gives him too much credit given the quality of games he's had direct involvement with slipping in quality over the last decade.

I'm not saying he's horrible, but again, he's just not that good anymore.

>a guy who actually thinks white women are attractive acting like he knows what beauty is

White women are overrated, plain, and pedestrian.

>>I have standards

ever since they veered from the comic TWD turned into a CG shitfest, boring character development, useless filler episodes.

would rather watch naruto zombie edition.

>he's just not that good anymore.
To be fair he has been restricted to making garbo he doesn't like anymore. I will give him one last chance with Sony's unlimited funding.

Yeah, and that's why they WOULD do it.
Then again, they did pull the "m-muh-maggie" shit from glenn, so they might follow the comic and off him, but I don't know, it seems more likely they'd try to continue staying true to their own story, and kill off darryl. He had little screentime in season 6 overall, I think they're getting ready for it. The outrage would fucking light up every fujoshit forum from here to nigeria, and give the show so much press people might actually watch it again after they fucked up the negan casting.

>a guy who thinks white isn't the most attractive race

>getting excited for another hackjima movie
But of course its a ps4 game so its the best game ever.

yeah im not following your logic there people getting mad at a popular character dying doesn't make more people watch the show

>tfw literally just finished watching Blade 2 when he tweeted this

Why can't capeshit be good again?

>outrageous shit happens because they jumped the shark
>people won't come back

this is television 101 my man. All out war in the comics was also an extremely sharp upturn in purchases. Something like a 260% increase over volume 99. It gives the characters a rallying cause in what has otherwise been a relatively safe home. Bad shit happens sure, but by and large it's all pretty safe in alexandria. Someone getting a bat that only moments before had a sweaty leather clad chad's dick rubbing up on it smacked upside their head is a pretty good reason to get the characters and viewerbase angry, and spur them into buying the next chapter/watching the next episode to see how it's dealt with.

It's a hook, and press, all at once.

Director. So many of them have too many plot lines crammed into them.

Even The Force Awakens was a shit show with terrible pacing.

because some motherfuckers are always trying to ice skate uphill

European women are more attractive than white women.

Its 5 in the morning user and this is my first post of the new day
BAITING FAGGOT

That's because they are actually white. Not mystery meat "white"

what a godamn hack

>At least one black person who isn't desperate to get revenge on the white man by fucking white women.

You're okay user.

If it weren't for things that were clearly due to publisher meddling, MGSV would be the best game in the franchise and PT singlehandedly revived interest in AAA survival horror, the man's still got it.

Probably the same way Hayter felt about being replaced by Kiefer.

Instead of be a contrarian, post examples of superior, non white females

we don't have technogly yet to know the thoughts of horses

It's possible he wants out to work on other projects like Death Stranding so they'll off him. The show gets a bump in ratings because of controversy and he gets to work on other stuff.

>manjaw
>twig arms
>tiny tits
>droopy eyes
>blonde hair

Yuck.

GIGANTIC

Possibility but he's a pretty popular B list actor right now, I don't think they'd just let him off the hook of his own accord, but you might be right, contract probably expired, decided not to renew, AND it's a proper sendoff. either way i'm like 95% sure it's him.

>finding subhumans attractive
Yuck, nigger...

WHITE

No.

It's like we have a duel, sir

kojima is not a gay

2 was one of the best action movies ever made. Its still to this day the best capeshit movies ever made. 1 was good but it wasn't on the same level as 2.

It is. Go watch Suicide Squad.

LE RUSE CRUISE LE KOJIMA TWEET THREADS LE WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS LE KOJIMAAAAAAAAAAA LE CHAPTER 3 LE HAPPENING LE PICTURES OF BURGERS AND SPAGHETTI

ECKS

FUCKING

DEEE

She is quite literally Dutch

>nigger

yuck

Oh I remember seeing these booths in Japan when I went recently. They take your picture and let's you edit it to make you look like a white woman.

>Implying mixed whites aren't the best.
Found the Irishman.

woah the booth can let you edit from the camera outside the booth...

fucking technology man....

Joost is from the Netherlands.

You just got destroyed son.

huuuh fuck off???

Found the horsefucker.

>Norman Reedus
>Mads Mikkelsen
>Kevin Durand
>Ryan Gosling
>Lindsay Wagner
>Idris Elba
>Benedict Cumberbatch
>Ron Perlman
>Wesley Snipes

Jesus christ, how much money does Kojima have

>Kevin Durand
Why is he casting basketball players?

Norman Reedus = Main character (adam)
Mads Mikkelsen = Main antagonist, probably some cultist who worships the ludens
Kevin Durand = Reedus's friend
Ryan Gosling = The Driver
Lindsay Wagner = Love interest (eve)
Idris Elba = Token black guy, paranormal investigator tracking down Mikkelsen
Benedict Cumberbatch = king of the ludens (who turn out to be ayy lmaos)
Ron Perlman = Some other ayy lmao or monster, probably friendly and helps Reedus in the paranormal world
Wesley Snipes = Evil black guy?