When

when

5 HOURS

>Nintendo are seriously dumb enough to hold it back until 2017 rather than cash in on the Christmas period like Sony is with the Pro

Nothing this company does anymore makes any sense at all.

I bet they'll show it on the 10th when I'll be traveling for like 24 hours. I'll miss all the reveal hype.

They're delaying so the games are ready. Launching with a bare launch and an immediate fraught would be the stupid move, not this.

you missed it.

they revealed it yesterday user.

This week probably.

Or after Christmas, just kill me.

kill yourself faggot

I'm too much of a pussy

NX hype is the only thing I have

tonight

I'm gonna have myself a real good time

Tomorrow.

neveru everu

The NES Mini was the NX all along.

Literally never ever at this point.

5 DAYS 5 HOURS

this desu

>tfw refreshing game news sites all day long

Help

>m f w the N X stands for NONE XISTENT

you don't deserve the NX because you're too much of a pussy so kill yourself faggot

Isn't it coming out in like 5 months?
Wtf are they doing

>mfw it stands for NEVER XYLOPHONE
GET REKT XYLOPHAGS

thinking about how to break the news that it got delayed to Q3 2017

>Never Xplained
>Not Xeen

The only thing I can think of is that they're trying to shit all over all the other games that are coming out right now.

I don't know why they wouldn't have just done that back before TGS and shit, but then I've never taken a course in marketing.

It's also just as likely to backfire as it is to succeed. If the NX doesn't excel in every way, people are just going to go "wow, that looks cool. too bad I can't buy it. oh, hey, Gears of War!!!!"

Maybe the lack of details itself is a strategy? They're trying to cash in on that hype machine? Or they think that people will hold off on buying a console this holiday if they don't know what the NX is, which would be pretty naive.

I dunno. I think they really only have another week or two to capitalize, and after that it's just too late. Not that people won't be excited all the same, but for optimal WHAM factor, they really should have delivered a week or two ago, after that shitty Playstation showing.

>after that shitty Playstation showing
They've probably planned this out months in advance, how would they know if Sony was going to shit the bed at a conference at a certain time?

Nintendo ten, because it's their 10th console

NIO
Because you can play it INSIDE and OUTSIDE of the house
And because NIO = N10 = NX

>tfw I am still waiting

Literally even just announcing the damn reveal would have made them mondo cool points.

should I watch that movie

>no nx announcement
>no dota 2 update
my life feels empty

Nintendo NetfliX

did they kill spoilers?

test

t es t

>NX is Roman numerals for N10
>NinTENdo
>their tenth game console
DEEPEST

test

After color splash

I'm offering a 10,000000 bitcoin reward for info on the NX

this month according to Emily Rogers... go figure

>emily
>rogers

Game awards is probably when it'll get announced.
I just hope the console has a good UI this time

>implying nintendo will wait for the dorito pope show to announce the NX

TGS has passed. The only time when it can happen is either NYCC or the game awards. It doesn't have to be there specifically, they could just use their YouTube channel. But those event will definitely build the hype

Didn't they show the first Zelda U gameplay at the VGA?

They're stalling. As soon as this piece of shit gets revealed, their stock will plummet even harder compared to the Wii U's announcement.

>But those event will definitely build the hype
lol no, nobody give a shit about "events" now that internet provide info on a hourly basis. It's not 1995 anymore gramps.

That's what she said last month.

>the 2nd of October 2016
>still nothing

I don't know much about the NX but I read a few things. Isn't this literally going to be a console/mobile hybrid that will support older nintendo games but most likely in a shitty ported form? Sounds to me like a terrible idea if that's it

No.

it stands for New eXperience

Yes.
If you're into zombie films.

So why did Nintendo announce the NX since it was way too soon?
why not hold off like sony with the Slim and Pro?
better yet, announce a bayo2 port and nintendo's complete shutdown?

People were bothering them about it too much and spreading rumors they were going to drop out of the console race, so they said they had something in the works to shut them up. Except it backfired

>So why did Nintendo announce the NX since it was way too soon?
Iwata "announced" it when they bought Dena to make mobile games. Basically, since Iwata knew people are purposely stupid and they would have spread the lie that Nintendo was going mobile only (thing that people still do anyway), he said they were working on the next proper console, named project NX, as a way to show they were still in the traditional gaming market.

While Iwata's purpose was good, announcing the NX so soon was counter productive. People started talking more about the NX (despite not having a single bit of infos) than about the 3DS and Wii U that both saw their sales slow down.

Alright, why would announcing a console make the tinfoil hat anons hop on board?
why is the NX getting hyped up like they had found the monolith on the moon? was it all the fake photos?

>better yet, announce a bayo2 port and nintendo's complete shutdown?
>still salty after 3 years

It's going to be delayed until summer/fall 2017.

it was cancelled, remember that chip company that said it was slated for june this year?
if it was pushed back over a year, it;s not coming out, hopefully nintendo learns to stop stealing games and give bayo2 to the real platforms

This is bait right?

I feel ali-i-i-iiiiiiive

NEVER EVER