youtube.com/watch?v=tQxMBDjKGLc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MW had best soundtrack

INTO THIS HOUSE WE'RE BORN

I AM ROCK

WE GIVE IT ALL

I CAN FEEL YOU

BREATHING

What's with all the Underground 2 posting lately?

>Hi i'm some random hot chick and i'm here to say it's not cool to speed.

NEED FOR SPEED

IF YA GIVE THIS MAN A RIDE SWEET FAMILY WILL DIE KILLER ON THE ROAD YEAHH

>skyline
>not 400km/h

wtf is wrong with you?

>Skyline

Are you bind son?
It's the 200sx.

it's their way to say "don't be like pic related"

DON'T STOP THE MUSIC TONIGHT

WRONG

make the rims smaller you fucking mongrel

Is this modded user?
Looks really good

what mods are you using besides the widescreen patch?

What are the best tips for maxing out style?

What is the best tip for drift races?

It's as the smalles ones you faggot.

NFS UG2 Textures Mod By Dragozool (version 1.0)

Btw. I've been playing 2015 and it's been really low key for such a surprisingly good game. Like it's not as good as the ps2 era games, but compared to the shit they've shovelled since it's really amazing. I feel like it is am actual need for speed game instead of just stealing the name, like everything after undercover did.

I think Ghost could handle UG3

>tfw new races stop appearing on the map because your car isn't pimped out enough
JUST

>maxing out style
Win outrun races to unlock unique components.

>drift races
Handbreak and the outer zones which give yellow bonus points.

There's a mod which removes the need for ricing up your car and just unlocks stuff disregarding the star rating.

>requires origin
>always online DRM which kills all possibility for modding

I might have bought it if it wasn't for these two, a shame.

Drm is bullshit.
But origin is fine. Better than steam in a lot of ways. Just get origin access for a month beat it, and cancel. Only like $5

If I can't mod the game I won't even bother with it, even if it was free.

What were you planning on modding in? I don't understand. Most NFS games have minimal mods, only like years later HD mods. I doubt it would get many mods even if it was possible.

>Most NFS games have minimal mods

This is where you are wrong, they have hundreds of custom cars, vinyls and so on.

RIDING ON A HEADLESS HORSE

>custom vinyls.
There is 0 reason to mod this into 2015 trust me. Shit people shared online is better anyway.
Cars is fair, i really have no idea, and the car list is really lacking in the game.

>Shit people shared online

Servers will go down next year and everything that will be lost. Is this your first EA game?
These scumbags have pioneered planned obsolescence for digital goods.

>If you give this man a ride, sweet, family will die
what the fuck did he mean by this

>Also, Jim Morrison mentions spree killer Billy Cook, in passing, during at least one interview. Cook killed six people, including a young family, while hitchhiking to California. In all likelihood, the Cook murders were inspiration for the song's lyric, "There's a killer on the road / His brain is squirming like a toad ... if you give this man a ride/sweet family will die ..."

AND IT'S KEEEPING

Doubt it, it's not like it requires that many resources to maintain. Also you download them locally
I also only have it through origin acess for a month anyway. Not paying like $90 canuckbucks for the fullgame.

Honestly though, i don't want to shill for them, but you sound like you really just hate EA and let it cloud your perception of them.
If there is a reason to hate them it's pic related.

>not adding nox to westwood

OBJECTIVE MUCH BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSE NFS POWERRANKING

CLASSIC
NFS HP2>NFS High Stakes>Porsche Unleashed>NFS3HP>NFS2>Road and Track Presents: The Need For Speed

MODERN
NFS Most Wanted>Pro Street>Underground 2>Underground 1>Carbon>NFS HP 2010>literal dogshit>Undercover>Rivals>NFS 2015

FUN SPIN OFF
>Shift 2>Shift>Underground rivals>NFS Nitro

BABBY TIER
>NFS Most Wanted 2012

SIMPLY NOT FUN TIER
>every mobile NFS

>prosteet above anything.
Kill yourself.
It's
MW>UG2>Carbon>UG1>undercover>2015>The run>>>>>>Shift/Shift 2>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>prostreet/HPmodern/mwmodern/rivals/all the other shite.
Classics you are about right though.

What's with the love for HP2?
I remember playing it on release and it was barebones as fuck, a downgrade in every way except graphics compared to High Stakes.

THERE GOES MY VALENTINE AGAIN

you probably played the PC version wich is universally agreed upon being shit. the PS2 is the one thats actually fun

[indecipherable growling intermingled with metal clanks and electric guitar]

Indeed I played on PC.
What's the difference?

Not that user, but it goes PS2 > PC > the other ports. PS2 is the only one that has the point system, classic/extreme handling choice, and the best graphics out of all of them, as well as the interior view races at the end of the career trees, but PC has 60fps and a couple features from the PS2 version the other ports don't have (like car-specific HUDs and redlines).

>try MW 2012
>beat McLaren MP4 with a fucking Audi A1
this game really has weird balancing

this

My biggest gripes were the boring tracks and lack of interesting race modes, so it still is barebones shit disregarding plattform.

I mean o like custimization that makes this possible. But i get what you mean.
Sidenote.
I will never give EA for trolling me witht thst game. I thought i was getting a real remake with the knockliet or w.e. It was called with free roam, the checklist, car customization, pink slips and fucking making my way down to razor to get mt M3 back.
Not whatever the fuck that game is.

I dig the handling model but you're right about the boring tracks. IMO NFS3 and 4 were the high point of track design, aesthetically speaking- you've got your standard closed-course raceways, scenic Hometown highways and Redrock ridges (which were at least kept for HP2), snowy mountains and forests of all sorts, and then total outliers like Empire City () the likes of which were never seen again.

>every mobile NFS
Most Wanted for Java phones is really good.

>There will never be another Pro Street but with better handling

WHOA BLACK BETTY

Every simcade not called GRID is complete shit anyway senpai.
NFS was at it's best as street racing games.
Prostreet was really the beginning of the end.

>NFS was at it's best as street racing games.
top kekkeroni

He is right you know.
DTM race driver always filled the niche of touring races already, there was no need for NFS to butt in and do everything it does but worse.

Yeah but muh street racing NFSs are what actually finished the franchise off.
Also you don't need gayass cops in every goddamn NFS game okay? It was done well during MW/Carbon period then it was shit every time after that.

>Implying NFS wasnt always street racing

>Calling Shift "street racing"

WHO /HOTPURSUITIII/ HERE?

youtube.com/watch?v=HTd4jAXt0kc

>tfw Ferrari's took a decade to show up again.

Also, those manufacturer and car history's descriptions. I swear, sometimes I boot this game on my emulator just to get refreshed every year or two.

III still has the best soundtrack out of any NFS game. Rom Di Prisco is a god.

I loved all those concept cars in there, newer games don't feature them as much anymore. But again, I'm a sucker for that "futuristic" aesthetic they had going on in the 90's

I enjoyed high stakes ost and gameplay more.
youtube.com/watch?v=tQxMBDjKGLc

>android port never

Where the hell can you get this mod from a place that doesn't involve you going through ad-ridden webpages? I have a massive .HOSTS file and it's stopping me from downloading this shit. I wish these idiots would just put this shit on mega.

NFS3 still feels more futuristic than most of the newer NFS games. Those old games were about the cars themselves just as much as the actual racing.

>lived in a rural area since I was a kid playing NFS3 on my PS1
>always thought Hometown was the coziest track because of how similar it was to what I saw every day
>years later, get my own car and start driving
>autumn comes around and leaves cover the roads
>put on the NFS3 OST in my shitbox while driving aimlessly
>it's exactly as awesome as I'd imagined all those years
>mfw

Gameplay wise NFS4 is definitely better, but I prefer 3's OST due to how memorable it is and the dynamic per-course soundtrack that changes based on position, speed, police, etc.

Race course wise I like both, 3's are just a bit more memorable again, although Kindiak Park and Dolphin Cove are fantastic. 4's music just rubs me the wrong way.

I've made it myself.

>the fucking plot twist in the PSP version of Carbon

I AM ROCK

>2012

Stop posting any time.

>That UI

>NFS was at it's best as street racing games.
NFS is at it's best as a exotic car racing across exotic and/or comfy environments game
After we got U1, which was really good for what it brought during the Fast&Furious craze, we lost all the interesting tracks and were stuck in cities.
The only fun parts after that that I remember are the japanese garden in U1 and the mountain area in U2.

>Chinatown track
>Fortress Europe starts playing

Jackson Heights in U2 was my favourite part of the game. Love that view of the city.

''h-hey guys''
''pls remember me''

Played the demo, felt like poor man's Underground 2 so I didn't even give it a rent.

mfw I had motor city online

>perfect era

>all this cars

>dead

>can never play again

I don't know why people prefer Need for Speed over MC3. It's better in every way, only issue is the poor emulation issues it has.

I AM ROCK

THERE AIN'T NO BREAKING ME

mfw heat level 6

AI are fucking blatant cheaters in Midnight Club.

Play the PSP one on emulator.

Speaking of, you can disable rubberbanding in Underground.

The rubberbanding is nowhere near as bad as others.

It's one of the few games where if you crash you aren't completely out of it and taking long leads is actually possible if you know the route and shortcuts.

your in the final lap about to de a landslide finish
suddenly this guy flies and drops bombs on your ass
what do?
seriously tough the police in Hot Pursuit 2 did not fuck around

I have a weird stuttering issue on Underground 2, do you know anything about that?

Also I can't seem to get my right analog stick working with the game.

Otherwise would play again.

No idea, try to use only one CPU core.

HEY HEY
YOU YOU
I WANT TO BE YOUR tfwnogf

TO THE WINDOOOW

Best car coming trough

TO THE WAAALL

Have there been any good racing games at all ever since Burnout Paradise?

I played the shit out of that. Never played a Need for Speed game.

Anybody tried the download versions of MW on ebay? I don't feel like virus scanning xGB, not that I have the software. Apparently, they've mostly disappeared, but there were like 4 listings for it.

IIRC, it requires the disc?

Forza Horizon 3

Most Wanted 2012 is fun.

What the fuck is that?
Paying for pirated release?

Just fucking pirate it

Well, he might have the original game.

..Lots of them.

:)

I actually have the disc somewhere, and I even have the files backed up, but it won't work without the disc.

>but it won't work without the disc
>what is a no CD crack

Then Go to gamecopyworld and download a nocd exe, mind the executable version and thats it

Speaking of driving games, is The Crew any good?

It's past the time it was free. It's not worth its price, the only good thing it has is the map.

Last time I did that, I literally got a keylogger or something.

>cingular
fuck I'm old

Awful optimization.

>games used as ads
im glad thats gone

>4za

I wish NFS 2015 didn't have always online shit, because I do want to play it. Also the rubberbanding sounds bad.

Just finished the Hot Pursuit from 2010 and the lack of customization was super lame.